Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 10

Story Info
The preacher's naughty futa-wife and the goth cutie get wild.
7.2k words
4.87
13.6k
38

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Preacher's Futa Wife & the Goth Cutie

Mrs. Agatha Hart

It was day three of being shipwrecked on Futa Island, and I was loving my vacation.

I was far away from my husband, my daughters, from my religion, and my morality.

I was cheating on my preacher husband and sinning so much with Rosa. We were two sexy futas just fucking in the jungle. Fucking and fucking and fucking. I had a clit-dick that loved all three of Rosa's holes. Her warm mouth, her tight bowels, and her hot cunt.

I slammed hard into the Hispanic futa's hot twat from behind. Her golden-brown butt-cheeks rippled from my hard thrusts. I fucked into her cunt again and again, reveling in her juicy snatch squeezing about my clit-cock.

It was fantastic to enjoy this sinful twat. My big boobs bounced and heaved, my brown hair dancing around my shoulders. The jungle was alive with birds serenading during our wild fucking. I savored that word.

"Fucking," I groaned.

It was such a perfect word to describe how I pounded Rosa hard from behind. I drove my girl-dick into her pussy. I had a bigger clit-cock than my husband's little thing. I never enjoyed sex until Rosa fucked my pussy.

I reveled in cuckolding my husband with the Hispanic futa. Just like I loved fucking all of her holes, I savored her dick pounding mine. Ass, mouth, and pussy. I would take her cum everywhere. She could even shower me in it.

"Mrs. Hart good!" Rosa moaned in her broken English. "Me love! Pussy good! Futa-dick good! Yes, yes!"

"It's amazing," I moaned, never wanting to be rescued.

I wanted to spend my days on Futa Island.

No Chantelle driving me to an early grave. Not having to go back to my husband's little dick. This was paradise. Just pleasure. Like Eden before the fall. No sin here. Just two futas reveling in the joys of their bodies.

There was nothing we could do that was wrong. There was no judgment here. We were beyond that. Beyond good and evil. It was just pure pleasure shared between two futas with hard cocks and wet pussies.

And tight assholes.

I plowed hard into Rosa's cunt, my big breasts bouncing and heaving. My crotch slapped into Rosa's cunt as I fucked into her again and again. I groaned at that delight. I loved it. Three days in paradise. Three days fucking Rosa and being fucked.

I never wanted this to end.

I pumped away at her hot pussy. She gripped me with her hot twat. She held me tight as I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. I fucked her with hard strokes. It was a wondrous delight. I was so glad to share it with her. Just so thrilled to fuck her hard with it.

"Me love!" Rosa groaned, her cunt gripping my dick.

"Me, too," I moaned, my boobs bouncing and heaving.

I loved the way her snatch held me. She gripped me with that amazing snatch. She held me tight as I fucked into her again and again. I loved how her pussy held me. It was fantastic. The heat swelled in my pussy.

In my ovaries.

That need to cum built and built with every thrust into her cunt. It was an amazing moment to plow into her snatch. I fucked her hard and fast, the pressure building at the tip of my cock. The need to burst swelled in me. My pussy clenched, juices soaking my bush.

"Me cum!" moaned Rosa.

"That's right," I purred. "You're going to cum so hard on my dick."

"Me cum! Me cum! Me cum!"

Her hot cunt massaged me with that amazing flesh. I loved the heat of it melting up my shaft. I fucked into her again and again. I plowed into her with such force. I buried into her cunt with everything that I had. I loved this passion. This pleasure. I savored every second of burying into her cunt. Her hot flesh massaged my own.

My boobs bounced and heaved. I was almost there. I gripped her hips as her snatch massaged me. The pressure at the tip of my dick swelled me towards that wonderful moment of bursting. I was so close to it. Just so close to erupting.

"Mrs. Hart good!" Rosa moaned, her pussy clenching on me, swelling the ache in my ovaries. My futa-cum was so close to erupting out of me. "Fuck good! Me love! Me cum!"

"Yes, yes, yes, cum on my futa-dick, Rosa!" I gasped, hitting that point of no return.

"What the fuck?" cried from the trees above. "What the fucking fuck is that!?"

"Me cum!" Rosa cried as I snapped my gaze up. Her pussy went wild around my cock.

I gasped in shock at the sight of two futas crouched in the trees watching us, their cocks thrusting out hard. My futa-dick erupted into Rosa's spasming cunt. The pleasure shot through me. My cunt writhed and spasmed.

My big boobs bounced and heaved as the two futas watched me cumming. I groaned, the bliss surging back through me. My pussy convulsed, waves of delight washing through my body as ecstasy shot through my flesh.

I quivered in shock at who was watching me.

One was a tan futa with brown hair and big tits like me. She had this big smile on her lips. The other had milk-pale skin and black hair, her roots blonde. Her lips were pink and her eyes blue. A petite thing with small tits.

And a huge futa-dick.

It was my daughter Chantelle.

"Mom!" gasped my daughter. "What the fucking fuck!? You have a futa-dick! You're a fucking futa and you're fucking another futa!?"

"I am!" I moaned, my body quivering, my big boobs jiggling.

All that wonderful pleasure surged through me. The ecstasy of cumming with my clit-cock and my pussy. The two different but wonderful pleasures that merged to make me shudder in delight as my daughter watched me.

"Oh, my god, yes, yes, take my futa-cum, Rosa!" I moaned, watching the shock on Chantelle's lips.

"Take my cum?" Chantelle gasped.

"Me take!" Rosa moaned, her pussy writhing around my spurting futa-dick.

I trembled there, beset by the dual ecstasy erupting from my futa-dick and washing out of my convulsing cunt. I shuddered, juices spilling down my thighs as Rosa milked my cock dry. My ovaries emptied themselves into her twat.

For now.

I quivered there as I fired that last blast of cum into her pussy. A big smile spread on my lips. I loved every second of this bliss. It was a fantastic moment. I was so glad to enjoy this passion. I swayed there as that hot cunt rippled around my futa-dick.

"Mmm, Chantelle, you're a futa, too," I purred.

"Mom!" she gasped in shock. "You're... you're... Cheating on Dad?"

"Oh, yes," I moaned, a big smile spreading on my lips. "I am cheating on your father and loving it. Ooh, you have no idea how hot this is. I am just having the time of my life here on this island. And you? I see you met a special futa."

Chantelle dropped down from the tree, her big futa-dick bobbing before her. My pale-skinned goth daughter advanced on me, her dyed-black hair spilling around her face. She just goggled at me as I ripped my futa-dick out of Rosa's cunt and stood up.

My daughter had such a big futa-dick. It would be so wrong to suck on her cock. I licked my lips as this taboo rush swept through me. This incestuous ache that washed out of my juicy cunt. I advanced on her.

"But... but... you were having sex," she gasped. "I thought you and dad only had sex twice! Once for Elise and once for me."

"Basically," I cooed. "But then Rosa fucked me with her big dick." I dropped to my knees before her, staring at that throbbing tip. She had such a big one. I was so impressed with my little girl.

I opened my mouth wide and crossed that forbidden line. I engulfed my daughter's girl-dick and quivered in delight. She groaned as I suckled on the tip of her futa-cock. She stared down at me with such shocking blue eyes.

"Mom!" she gasped. "That's incest!"

I slid my mouth off her cock and purred, "I know. That's what makes it so hot!"

A strangled sound of disbelief rose from her throat.

I rubbed the tip of her cock on my cheek as I purred, "There's no sin here. Not on Futa Island. This is paradise. It's Eden before the fall. There's nothing we do here that is wrong. Nothing that is forbidden. We can do it all."

I swallowed her futa-dick again.

"Fuck, Mom!" she moaned as I suckled on her cock. On her thick futa-dick.

I loved how wrong this was. She was my own flesh and blood. My tongue danced around her as I reveled in this amazing passion. She stared down at me with shock on her pale face. She whimpered, her clit-dick throbbing in my mouth.

I reveled in the way her futa-dick twitched in my mouth. I loved that passion. My tongue danced around her shaft as she quivered here. She trembled as I bobbed my head. I nursed on her with such hunger. It was amazing.

"Mrs. Hart know?" Rosa asked.

I moaned around my daughter's futa-dick, nodding my head.

"She's my mother," gasped Chantelle. "I'm Chantelle."

"Me heard!" Rosa said. "Chantelle! Elise! Me Rosa!"

"Sup?" Chantelle groaned. "Oh, my fucking god, Mom, that's so good. Suck my girl-dick. Shit, I don't care that you're my mother. Christ, that just makes this hotter. Yes, yes, nurse on my futa-dick. You're making my pussy clench."

I thrust my hand between her thighs and found the shaved folds of her pussy. I rubbed at her cuntlips, her juice soaking my digits as I suckled on her with all the passion that I had. My cheeks hollowed with such joy.

I groaned as I nursed on her. My head bobbed up and down her dick. I suckled on her with such enthusiasm. My tongue danced around the crown of her futa clit-cock. She groaned, her shaft twitching. I thrust a pair of fingers into her cunt.

"Mom!" she gasped.

"Mom?" said the tan futa. She dropped down. "Me Jane. You futa?"

"Futa best!" Rosa said. "Me fuck Mrs. Hart! Love fuck Mrs. Hart!"

"Yes, fuck my mom," groaned Chantelle. "Just ram that big girl-cock into her asshole. Bugger the slutty MILF. She's a preacher's wife, and now she's a complete slut like me. I love it!"

I loved it, too. My asshole tingled as Rosa moved behind me. She pressed her futa-dick into my butt-crack. I shuddered at the feeling of her thick shaft sliding down to my backdoor. A hot delight rippled through me as she nuzzled against my anal ring.

I suckled hard on my daughter's girl-dick and thrust my fingers into her cunt. I sank to the hilt in her juicy snatch. She gasped, her small tits quivering. She smiled down at me, her blue eyes sparkling with her incestuous delight.

"Damn, Mom," she groaned as I pumped my digits in and out of her twat. "You really are a slut."

I winked at her then groaned as Rosa thrust.

My anal ring surrendered to the Hispanic futa's thick shaft. She groaned as her clit-cock slid into my bowels. I squeezed my flesh down on her, reveling in that thick shaft sliding deeper and deeper into my bowels. It was an incredible rush to enjoy this.

I moaned around the thick cock in my mouth. I nursed on that big dick, reveling in Rosa's thick shaft stretching out of my bowels. My fingers churned up Chantelle's pussy as I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down her shaft.

She grabbed a fistful of my blonde hair, gasping, "My mom is a slut!"

"She is!" said the tanned futa.

"Yes, she is, Jane," groaned Chantelle. "Mom, this is Jane. Jane, my mom! Glad you're alive because... Damn, you can suck dick. You're going to get a mouthful of futa-cum!"

"Futa-cum yummy!" Jane moaned. "Me love!"

She spoke the same broken way as Rosa, but Jane didn't look foreign.

It was hard to focus on that as Rosa pumped her futa-dick in and out of my bowels. The heat of her big dick plowing into my asshole melted down to my cunt. My futa-dick throbbed, pulsing with my wild heartbeat. What a great time!

I squeezed my anal sheath around Rosa's big dick as I suckled hard on my daughter's cock. I nursed on her with all the passion I had. I loved my daughter's girl-dick. I suckled on her hard and fast as I bobbed my head.

She moaned, staring down at me with this naughty gleam in her eyes. I loved that wicked twinkle as I suckled on her. I fingered her cunt while Jane masturbated beside us. The tan and busty futa fisted her clit-dick.

"Me love watch!" she moaned. "You hot! Fuck ass! Suck futa-dick! Yay!"

"Me love!" Rosa moaned. "Ass good. Futa-dick good!"

"God, you're just like Jane," purred Chantelle. "Mmm, and you suck cock like I do, Mommy." Hearing her call me mommy was so hot. "Just like a complete whore."

I groaned around her futa-dick and nursed hard, my own futa-dick twitching. The pressure at the tip of my clit-dick swelled as Rosa fucked my bowels with such force. She buried her girl-cock to the hilt in my anal sheath again and again.

I loved that so much. I squeezed my anal sheath down on her big dick, the heat melting to my cunt. My ovaries quivered with my own load of futa-cum. I hungered for my daughter's. I nursed on her girl-cock hard and fast. I suckled with such passion on her.

"Yes," she moaned, smiling down at me as I fingered her twat. "That's it, Mommy. Just suckle hard on my futa-dick!"

I winked at her and kept nursing on her. I thrust my digits deep into her juicy twat. She squeezed about them as her futa-dick throbbed in my mouth. The salty flavor of her precum grew stronger and stronger. Her orgasm must be approaching.

I was such a wicked mother for sucking on her clit-dick. I loved it. I wanted my daughter's cum to spurt into my mouth. I wiggled my hips, stirring my bowels around Rosa's big dick as she fucked me. She buried into me hard and deep, gasping out her own pleasure.

Jane fisted her futa-dick out of the corner of my eye. Her big boobs jiggled as she feasted on me. She stroked herself with such passion. It was such a hot thrill to have her doing that. My body trembled with delight.

My asshole melted around Rosa's big futa-dick fucking me. I savored that huge cock burying into my bowels. It was a fantastic feeling to have that thick shaft burying into me again and again. Just amazing.

"Shit," gasped Chantelle, her pussy clamping down hard on me. "Shit, Mommy!"

Her girl-dick erupted.

Her hot futa-cum spurted into my mouth and splashed on the back of my throat. I shuddered as I drank down that wonderful passion. It was an incredible delight to enjoy. I gulped it down. I swallowed every drop of her hot futa-spunk.

"Mommy! You slut!"

It flowed down my throat as my asshole clenched down on Rosa's big dick. Chantelle moaned, her pussy convulsing around my digits. Her hot flesh almost suckled at my fingers. That was wild. I groaned, my tongue dancing around the crown of her dick.

Rosa buried her futa-dick into my asshole.

The heat melted down to my cunt. I gasped at that wonderful sensation. The pressure swelled in me. Then it burst. I gasped as my asshole writhed around Rosa's futa-dick while my girl-cock spurted cum that splashed on the jungle floor.

I squealed around my daughter's futa-dick. Waves of delight washed out of my cunt and drowned my mind in such ecstasy. I shuddered through this wonderful heat. It was an incredible delight. Stars danced before my eyes.

I groaned, my heart beating so swiftly. It was so wild to have all this pleasure surging through me. I shuddered as the ecstasy gushed out of my cunt and the rapture out of my asshole. Futa-cum poured down my throat and flooded my asshole.

I shuddered at how amazing that felt. I nursed hard on the futa-dick in my mouth. I suckled out the cum from my daughter's clit-cock. She moaned, her small boobs quivering. She stared down at me with such wickedness in her eyes.

"Mommy, that was--"

"Cumming!" squealed Jane.

Her futa-jizz erupted from her girl-cock and splashed the side of my face. I quivered at that heat raining over me. It was such a naughty thing to experience. I shuddered there as all that cum spilled down the side of my face.

"Yay, cumming!" Jane moaned as more and more of her futa-cum spurted from her girl-cock.

Chantelle fired a last blast of jizz into my mouth. I groaned and ripped my mouth off. I turned my head to the side, my mind drowning in ecstasy and rapture. Jane's girl-jizz splashed on my face as my orgasm hit its peak.

"Yes!" I moaned in delight as all that spunk rained over my face. It was such a delight. I caught it on my tongue. "I love it! I'm such a slutty preacher's wife!"

"Yes, you are, Mommy," groaned Chantelle, her pussy rippling around my fingers still buried deep in her cunt. "Fuck me, you are!"

"What a great idea!" I purred.

* * *

Chantelle Hart

I gasped as Mom pushed me down on my hands and knees. My futa-dick swayed beneath me. This was insane. She was a complete slut like me. What was going on here? Just what the fuck was this strange island that made us into futas?

"Mommy," I asked--it was so hot calling her Mommy instead of Mom--glancing over my shoulder at her. "So you remember what happened on the ship?"

Mom's brow furrowed, her blonde hair spilling around her mature face. She had big boobs that quivered and blue eyes that looked distant. "I was searching for you when there was a shudder and a white light. Then I washed up naked on the shore."

"Wait, you were naked?" I asked, her futa-dick rubbing against my shaved cunt.

"Well, yeah," she said. "I was on the side of the ship. I must have been thrown overboard during the impact. Then I lost my clothes in the water."

"But I was on the bridge and I remember hitting the glass window after the impact." I quivered there. "I don't remember anything until I was floating in the lagoon." Over that strange, silver light shining up from the hole in the bottom of the lagoon. "But I was naked when it happened."

"So you were fucking," Mother said, her futa-dick nuzzling against my pussy lips. She slowly pushed forward. "I knew it."

"Yeah, with the captain," I said. "But you shouldn't have lost your clothes. And this place is weird."

"True," she said. "It is weird." She stopped pushing forward. "I thought it was Eden. That I had been washed overboard and delivered to a place before sin. Where there was only Rosa and me. Now there's you and Jane, too."

"Me Jane!" Jane said, smiling at me.

"Me Rosa!" the Hispanic futa said, shaking her dick fresh from Mom's asshole.

"And you two have never seen anyone else here?" I asked.

Jane frowned. "Me remember... Abby. She... sister. On boat. Me remember boat. Then... Angels."

"Angels?" Mom and I said together.

"Silver angels!" Rosa said. "Fuck sleep! Love futa-cock!"

"Tight pussy!" Jane added. "Dream fuck! Me love!"

"Angels," Mom said. "See. This is Eden. Paradise. We've been delivered to the Garden of Eden. To paradise. Angels brought us here. So there is nothing to worry about."

"Why would angels bring me here?" I asked.

"So that I could fuck you," Mom said and thrust her futa-dick into my cunt. "There is no sin in paradise. Incest is allowed!"

"Holy shit, I love that!" I groaned as her thick clit-cock plowed to the hilt in my cunt, stretching my twat out. I wasn't sure what I loved: my mom's cock or the fact there was no sin here.

Paradise. Angels. Eden. Why not? Why couldn't this be Futa-Eden? This amazing place where us dickgirls could have all the fun we wanted. I loved this idea as Mom pumped her hips and drove her girl-cock over and over into my cunt.

I squeezed my snatch around her futa-dick as she buried into me. She plunged away with such force at my cunt. I moaned as I glanced at Jane and Rosa. They were both so sexy, too. But I had already suckled on Jane's dick.

"Rosa, I want to suckle on that big futa-cock that you fucked my mom with!" I groaned.

"Yay!" the Hispanic futa squealed. She had big boobs that bounced before her as she moved towards me. "Me love! Suck futa-dick! Yummy cum! Yummy girl-cock!"

"Yummy ass!" I moaned, squeezing my cunt down around my mother's thrusting dick. "And Jane, why don't you shove your cock in my mom's mouth? She's an amazing cock-sucker."

"Why thank you," Mom purred, sounding so pleased with her as she drilled my cunt with that big dick.