Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 14

Story Info
The naughty futa-MILF has one hot dream of angels.
7.3k words
4.7
7.7k
21

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa MILF Naughty Angel Dream

Agatha Hart

I quivered at the sight of the angel. She had come to me in my dreams, her silver wings spreading out wide. She was gorgeous. Her skin was flawless, pale as milk and completely hairless. She had such an ethereal face. She had no race or nationality. She wasn't European despite her pale skin. Nor was she African, Asian, Middle-Eastern, Indian, Hispanic, or Pacific Islander.

It was like she was an amalgamation of all races. A distillation of human perfection. There was not a flaw about her. Breasts ripe and perky, her silver hair spilling in sleek waves around her angelic features. Her legs toned and gorgeous, her pussy lips tight and dripping.

Her silvery wings flooded behind her as she landed before me. Her smile dimpled her cheeks. Her eyes were violet. I had never seen such hues before. I quivered, entranced before her. My hands clasped tight before me.

"Holy angel," I breathed. "I'm so ready to hear the Lord's will for me."

"Why, you have been chosen, Agatha Hart," the angel said. She stroked her hand down my cheek, leaving behind fire. "You are needed."

"My faith has been rewarded," I quivered as she slid her fingers to my lips. I kissed them. Licked them. They tasted so sweet.

"Mmm, yes, yes, rewarded," the angel purred as my tongue flicked over her fingers. "You are so eager for your task to repopulate the world with futanari."

"The Second Kingdom shall be one of futanari?" I asked.

"Male and female synthesized together," the angel purred. "That is what the world needs. The separation of the genders was a flaw that must be corrected. We are so happy that you have embraced being one of the new race of humans."

"I love being a futanari," I said, my eyes staring at her pussy. She was so bald. She dripped. I breathed in and smelled that same sweet scent on her fingers. "You've been... pleasuring yourself?"

"You and the other futanari on the island are quite... amorous," purred the angel. "It is... very arousing for us."

"Do you... need me to pleasure you?" I asked. "As practice for when I awaken. I am ready to repopulate the world with futanari, but this is all so new to me. Perhaps I can... practice my techniques on you. I've only known how to be with a man all my life."

"Do you miss him?" the angel asked.

"I never knew what passion was until I met Rosa," I groaned. "And now with my daughter... I have discovered such joy. I am glad I was saved and chosen for this. I have no regrets. I do not miss the past. I look forward to the future. To my new life as a futanari repopulating the world."

"Good," purred the angel. She slid her fingers through my blonde hair, her ethereal face almost glowing with joy. "I would be honored to let you practice on me, Agatha Hart."

She pulled me towards her pussy. I loved this. I shuddered as she pressed my face into her snatch. I quivered at the feeling of her cunt on my mouth. My tongue flicked out. I licked at her, savoring the feeling of her hot pussy on my mouth.

She groaned, her back arching as I feasted on her. I licked at her with such passion. She groaned, her body quivering with delight. The sweetness of her pussy soaked my taste buds. I slid my tongue through her perfect folds.

I loved what I was doing so much.

I savored this with hunger.

I licked and lapped at her with passion. I caressed her with everything that I had. She shuddered there as I feasted on her. My tongue slid through her folds. I lapped at her with such passion. She groaned, squeezing her thighs around my face. My tongue slid through her folds. I caressed her cunt with passion.

She groaned, her face twisting with delight as I devoured her twat. I lapped at her cunt with hunger. I licked at her with everything that I had. Her wings flared wide, glowing with silver light. The same light that had given me this cock.

"Oh, Agatha Hart," the angel moaned. "Oh, that is wondrous. Your tongue is so sweet. Ooh, you are going to be showered in my passion."

To be bathed in an angel's holy juices...

I thrust my tongue deep into her cunt. I swirled about in her with such passion. She quivered there, her features twisting with delight. Her violet eyes squeezed shut as my tongue fluttered through her folds. I devoured her with such hunger.

She groaned, humping against me. She smeared her hot pussy on my lips. I loved that so much. She ground on me, her wings flapping. My large boobs jiggled and my futa-dick throbbed. My clit-dick ached to slide into the angel's pussy.

To practice reproducing with her.

I hoped I had bred Chantelle. That she had bred me. Mother and daughter pregnant with each other's babies would be so delicious. I fluttered my tongue through the angel's folds. I licked at her with hunger, my heart pounding in my chest. I loved this so much.

I savored the taste of the angel's cunt. The flavor of her pussy. She had such a wonderful tasting twat. I swirled my tongue around in her pussy, her labia kissing my mouth. Her round boobs quivered above me.

"Oh, that's so good. That's just so wonderful." The angel smiled down at me. "You're doing so well with your practice, Agatha Hart!"

"I'm so glad!" I moaned into her pussy. I flicked my tongue to her clit and brushed her bud. "You're not a futa."

"No, no, it's not possible," she moaned. "That's why you were chosen."

That made sense.

I licked at her with hunger. I feasted on her with such passion. I loved how she tasted. My tongue stroked through her folds, gathering up her juices. I was so thankful for being chosen. I loved having my futa-dick so much.

It was such a wonderful gift. I would use it wisely. I was so glad to have this passion. My heart pounded in my chest as I fluttered my tongue around her bud. She tossed her head from side to side, savoring everything I did to her. It was an incredible delight to feast on her.

She held me to her pussy, her entire body shuddering. I suckled hard on her clit, my futa-dick throbbing. Aching. I wanted to fuck her, but first I had to make her explode. I could feel she was so close to bursting.

I groaned as I nibbled on her clit. I suckled on her, loving the feeling of her nub in my mouth. She groaned as I did that. She trembled with excitement as I flicked my tongue over her clit. She groaned, her back arching.

"Oh, that's so good," she whimpered. "I... I... Agatha Hart!"

Her sweet pussy cream gushed out.

I bathed in the angel's cunt cream. I licked up her passion, savoring every moment of her juices flooding out of her. I closed my eyes, my heart pounding with such a wild beat. I licked and lapped at her, gathering up her juices.

She trembled on me. Her moans surged around me. I drank them down. I gulped down that wonderful pussy cream. She moaned, her boobs bouncing. Her glowing wings flapped so hard as she drenched me in her passion.

"Agatha Hart!" she moaned, my futa-dick throbbing.

I was so ready to fuck. Just so ready to pound her cunt and burst with delight. I would have such a big climax thrusting away at her pussy. A mighty orgasm. I licked at her pussy as she swayed. Then she stepped back from me.

"I must practice reproducing with you!" I moaned, my clit-dick aching.

"You shall," she moaned and sank to the floor. She spread her legs, her pussy dripping. I licked at my lips, tasting that sweetness. "Take me, Agatha Hart. Spurt your futa-seed into me. I wish I could have your daughter, but..."

"You're sterile," I groaned. Angels couldn't reproduce. They were immortal beings.

"Yes," she groaned.

I crawled to her, my clit-cock twitching and throbbing. Pussy cream dripped down my chin as I moved over her. My heavy tits swayed. She grabbed my futa-dick, waiting to pull me down to her cunt so I could fuck her hard.

I shuddered as she rubbed me into her pussy. She slid up and down me. I quivered as she did that. It was a thrill to have her doing that to me. My face twisted in delight at that sultry touch. It was an incredible passion. I would just cum so hard in her.

I leaned down and kissed the angel.

My big boobs piled into her round tits. She hugged me as my futa-dick nuzzled into the folds of her pussy. They parted before me, my cock sliding into her cunt as I sank all the way down on her. I groaned at the taste of her heavenly cunt.

Hot. Tight. Juicy.

I groaned into her lips, reveling in being in angelic pussy. Her cunt swallowed my futa-dick as I slid deeper and deeper into her. The pleasure rushed up my shaft and washed through my pussy. I trembled with such rapture.

I drew back my hips, staring into her violet eyes. She groaned as I thrust back into her snatch. It was such an incredible rush to have her snatch around me. She gripped my futa-dick with that delicious sheath. I pumped away at her.

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm so honored to fuck you!" I groaned.

"I am so thrilled to enjoy your cock, Agatha Hart!" she moaned, squeezing her snatch around me.

"Me, too!"

I kissed the angel, my lips smeared with her sweet pussy cream. She groaned, her hands sliding down my rump. She gripped my rump, holding me tight as I pumped away at her pussy. I buried to the hilt in her again and again.

I slammed into her snatch. I loved the way her cunt held me tight. She massaged me with that delicious twat. Her hot flesh gripped me as I buried into her cunt over and over again, moaning into her lips as I enjoyed her twat gripping me.

She held me tight as I plunged into her twat. Her silky flesh massaged my futa-dick. The delight rippled down my shaft and washed through my cunt. I savored that heat sweeping through me. It was such a nice delight.

I groaned, pumping away at her. I thrust into her again and again. I fucked her with such passion, loving the way she gripped me. She held me tight, squeezing her cunt around my dick. I shuddered as she slammed into my cunt over and over again.

She groaned, gripping me with that hot twat of hers. I savored it. She massaged me with that delicious snatch. I groaned, gripping her pussy. She sent such delight racing through me. I plunged into her again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, breaking the kiss with the angel.

"Mmm, Agatha Hart, your futa-dick is so amazing. Yes, yes, keep thrusting that cock into me."

I beamed at her, so happy to plow into her. I buried into her snatch again and again. I thrust into her twat over and over again. I buried deep. Hard. Her cunt clenched about me. She held me tight with that hot twat.

I loved it. I savored it. I reveled in the delight. She groaned, her nipples brushing mine. Sparks flared from my nubs as the angel squeezed her cunt down on my dick. I loved how she massaged me. This was an incredible rush.

"Roll over," she groaned. "I want to ride you, Agatha Hart!"

"Oh, yes, yes, that sounds perfectly," I groaned.

I rolled over and pulled her with me. Our boobs rubbed together as my dick throbbed in her hot sheath. She felt so amazing about me. I squirmed on my back as she gripped my dick. Then she rose. I gasped as she straightened on me.

Her silver wings flared wide.

I shuddered at the sight of the angel sitting impaled on my futa-dick. This was perfect. Such awe swept through me at her beauty. Her majesty. She squeezed her cunt around my cock and flapped her wings. She slid up me.

"Yes!" I gasped at the angelic snatch rising up my cock then plunging down me. Her round tits bounced. "Oh, that's amazing."

She gripped my cunt with her hot snatch. She held me tight as she worked her twat up and down me. I loved how she held my futa-dick with her silky snatch. Her wonderful snatch massaged me as she rode my cock, her wings flapping.

I stroked her thighs, feeling her muscles flex as she worked her cunt up and down my dick. It was an incredible rush. I loved every moment of this. I savored every last second of this pleasure swelling in my ovaries. I would flood the angel's snatch with my cum.

Her hot snatch gripped me as she rose up me then slammed back down. She soaked me with her angelic cream. Her perfect face twisted with delight. I loved this so much. It was such a rush. I quivered here as she feasted on me with all that she had.

I loved it. I groaned, my hands sliding up to her breasts. I kneaded them. The angel's silvery hair swayed about her face as her glowing wings flapped. They were beating hard, while she was sliding her cunt up my cock. I shuddered as she impaled back down my dick.

"I love this!" I moaned.

"Me, too," she purred, her hot cunt gripping me. "Oh, Agatha Hart! Oh, that's so good. That's just amazing!"

"So amazing!" I moaned, savoring every moment of her cunt working up and down my futa-dick. "I'm going to cum in you!"

A big smile spread on her lips. "Wonderful!"

She rode me faster, her hot cunt squeezing about me. The pressure in my ovaries grew and grew as the angel worked her cunt up and down my girl-cock. It was an amazing passion to enjoy this pleasure. I was so happy. So thrilled.

She plunged her cunt down my cock then worked back up me. I quivered there, my heart beating so fast in my chest. I loved every second of this. Every last moment of this pleasure built and built in me. I groaned as she held me.

Massaged me.

These were the delights that I craved. The pleasures I needed. It was an outstanding rush. I swelled towards my orgasm as she flapped her wings. It was an awesome delight. I shuddered, my back arching. She gasped as she plunged down me.

"Agatha Hart!" the angel cried in beatific ecstasy.

Her cunt writhed around my dick.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" I moaned, reveling in her cunt writhing around me. She felt so amazing. "Lord, yes!"

I exploded.

My futa-cum fired into her pussy. I erupted over and over again. Her hot cunt writhed around my clit-dick. She suckled at me. She nursed out my cum. I fired over and over into her snatch. I spurted again and again into her. It was an amazing rush to enjoy the bliss of cumming in her.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I savored this pleasure. My girl-dick spurted again and again into the angel's pussy. I shuddered, feeling her cunt rippling around my cock. I thought I felt something splash on my tits and lips. I licked them, tasting something... salty.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned, not caring as I kept erupting into the angel's pussy.

I shuddered there, my body bucking. The angel's cunt rippled about my girl-dick. She suckled at me in such an exciting way. I felt so good right now. Just so amazing. This was such a passionate moment. I quivered with such rapture.

It was outstanding. Just amazing.

Her pussy rippled around me, milking out all the futa-cum in my ovaries. I groaned as I fired the last of my cum into her pussy. I savored that pleasure. It was an incredible delight. My body burned with all this delight. I felt so good right now.

Amazing.

"Oh, yes, yes, you are just what we need," purred the angel as my orgasm became a humming delight that tingled through me. "You have to be one of the futa-mothers of a new human race."

"I will be fruitful and multiply," I told her.

The angel smiled and leaned over. She kissed me, that salty flavor of cum filling my mouth again. I quivered there and woke up.

* * *

Chantelle Hart

"Um, why is my mom glowing silver?" I asked. She moaned, lying on her back, her futa-dick twitching and throbbing.

"No know," said Jane who had always been awakened by my mother's moans. "She dream. Angels?"

"Oh, you think they came to her in her dreams?" I asked. "So, what? She's having a sex dream with the angel right now, huh? They're going at it?"

"Yes!" Jane said. "Me think."

"Angel?" asked Rosa, the Hispanic futa sitting up. "Angel dream best. Me love!"

"Lucky her," I said and straddled my mother's waist, my futa-dick twitching before me. I grabbed her girl-dick and held it up. "Mmm, I bet she won't mind if I do this."

I impaled my shaved pussy down Mom's hot girl-dick. I felt this awesome tingle racing through my pussy. I gasped at that. It was more than just her dick. It was that silver energy around her. I bottomed out on her, my girl-dick slapping into her belly.

"Oh, Mommy!" I groaned. "Oh, Mommy, that's so good."

I grabbed Mom's big boobs and squeezed them. I kneaded those wonderful tits. My cunt gripped her futa-dick. I slid up her. I loved her girth. I savored her thickness. It was a wonderful thrill to enjoy this big dick in me.

I slammed down her glowing futa-dick, reveling in that tingle. Her clit-cock stretched out my juicy snatch while my girl-rod slapped down on her glowing belly. Precum splattered her big boobs. I kneaded them as I slid back up her shaft.

"Ooh, the glow makes her dick all tingly," I groaned, glancing at Jane and Rosa. "This is hot!"

I slammed down my mom's cock as Jane moved towards me with a big grin on her face. She thrust her dick at my mouth. I groaned and swallowed the futa's thick rod. I loved sucking on a dick. That was the last thing I had done before coming here.

I sucked on the ship captain's cock.

I loved Jane's clit-dick. I suckled on her with passion as I worked my snatch up and down Mom's futa-rod. My pussy clung to her as my shaft slapped into her belly on every downstroke. That felt so wicked. I shuddered, my cunt on fire right now.

Then something really naughty happened. Something that I loved. The naughty Rosa pressed her girl-dick into my butt-crack. I slid up my mother's shaft, squeezing my cunt down around her, as Rosa drilled against my asshole.

She thrust, gasping, "Ass good!"

I moaned around Jane's futa-dick in complete agreement.

My asshole widened as Rosa's futa-dick pushed against me. I loved what she did to me. I quivered there, stretching and stretching towards that bursting point. A hot quiver shot through me as my asshole widened and swallowed her girl-cock.

My clit-rod throbbed as I had two wonderful futa-shafts in me. My pussy and bowels both drank in the friction as Rosa pushed deeper into my anal sheath. My twat worked up and down my Mom's thick shaft. I loved that tingling dick in me.

I groaned, sucking hard on Jane's big dick. I worked my cunt up and down Mom's snatch. She throbbed in me, feeling so good. I loved riding her as she slept. As she dreamed of that angel pussy. I quivered there, finding this so hot.

I was just such a naughty daughter.

I bobbed my head, working my lips up and down Jane's girl-cock, drool running down my chin. Rosa's round boobs rubbed into my back as she hammered me from behind. She drilled her futa-dick into my asshole as I loved this so much.

My futa-dick slapped down on Mom's stomach. Precum splattered her tits. I shuddered as I loved this so much. It was an incredible delight to have plunge my cunt down her dick. I savored every last second of it. I loved every last moment of pleasuring three futas with my body.

It was a goth-slut's dream to have so many big dicks to play with. And big boobs. Wet pussies.

Futas were the best.

My cunt squeezed about Mom's girl-dick as I slid up her. Silky heat melted through my nethers, meeting the velvety delight coming from my asshole as Rosa hammered me. She fucked me hard, her hands rubbing at my little titties. Drool ran down my chin as I worshiped Jane's clit-cock with sloppy passion.

The jungle-futa groaned, her big boobs heaving above me. I loved how sexy she looked as she quivered here. This was so hot. I nursed hard on Jane's clit-cock, my mouth working up and down her shaft. Her salty precum spilled over my tongue.

That was the best reward imaginable.

I nursed hard, sucking on her girl-cock. She throbbed in my mouth. I shuddered there, the pressure growing in my ovaries. This was so hot to suckle on Jane's cock, get fucked in the ass by Rosa, and ride Mom's futa-dick. Just such a rush.

"Me love!" Rosa moaned as she hammered my asshole.