Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 15

Story Info
Two naughty futas enjoy exploring a hot cave!
7.6k words
4.67
7.1k
13

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futas Explore that Hot Cave

Danielle Murphy

"Damn it, the tide's in," Pita said. The Hispanic futa stood at the edge of the cliff staring down at the ocean. The sun was setting.

I was tired from walking. I glanced back at Mount, the large volcano in the center of Futa Island. We had come down a ridge on the South side to reach this cliff. It had been easy going, but after spending half the day climbing up it, I was done walking.

I peered over the cliff. We were directly opposite the smaller island that Pita and Gina had come from. Beneath us, the waves crashed into the cliff, the sound a dull boom up here. Frothy water crashed back into the sea. In the midst of it, a silver light glowed like the one from the pool that had made me into a futa.

"You're not really going to climb down to that?" I gasped, glancing at Sam.

The athletic, young woman nodded. "Oh, we are. I want to find out what's down there. Pita's right, something weird is going on. I'm not saying it's aliens, but don't you want to know?"

"Not if it means almost dying." I shook my head and threw my arms around Samantha. I pulled her to me, our futa-dicks sliding together. I felt close to her. Maybe it was the fact that I had admired her drive to work out so hard. She gave it her all. It was an inspiring sight to witness. My hands slid down to her rump. I squeezed her.

"It'll be fine," Samantha said. "There's something about this island. Climbing isn't as hard as it should be. Maybe I'm stronger, but... There's something off about this place. It's not our world. We're somewhere else."

"Somewhere artificial," said Pita.

"Fine," I said. "But don't expect me not to worry after you."

Samantha kissed me on the mouth, her tongue thrusting into mine. I groaned as she did that. Our futa-dicks throbbing. The heat surged up my pussy. I quivered here, my big boobs rubbing into her round tits. The heat swept through me.

"I suppose we should kill some time," said Pita. "It'll be hours before we can make our climb down. Hours. Abby, do you want to ride my futa-dick?"

"Me do!" Abby squealed, the naughty futa-girl I had met. She was searching for her sister Jane.

She had such enthusiasm for everything.

"Mommy! Mommy! Let's love!" Gina squealed. She had found her mother, the futa-MILF that Samantha had met on the island. Jill was a sexy woman, and it was so hot seeing her kiss her daughter.

I sank to the soft ground covering along the cliff edge with Samantha. Our tongues danced together as the other four futas paired up. Pita stretched out on her back. The Hispanic futa's tits gleamed in the setting sun. Abby jumped on her, the girl's blonde pigtails streaming behind her.

She grabbed Pita's dick and impaled her cunt down the Hispanic futa's clit-cock in a heartbeat. Abby's pale shaft slapped into Pita's stomach. They both moaned in delight. On the other side of Samantha and me, incest burned.

Gina trembled beneath her mother. The sexy Jill thrust her girl-dick into Gina's tight cunt. I loved the sounds the futa-girl made. She squealed in delight, her back arching beneath Jill. The pair kissed, making love.

Samantha broke the kiss and glanced at them. "Ooh, that is so wicked."

"Right?" I purred. "God, if my ex-husband could see me now, he would have a heart attack."

"Yeah, you having a bigger dick than him would freak him out," Samantha said. "Ooh, who is going to fuck who first?"

"I wish we could fuck each other," I groaned. "That would be hot."

"Why not?" Samantha asked. "Let's try something lesbians do call tribbing. We just add our cocks to the mix."

"Okay," I said, kneeling on the ground with her, my nose rubbing into hers. "What do I do?"

"Sit on your ass and thrust your legs out," Samantha said. "Then you..."

I followed her instructions, sitting on my rump and leaning back on my left hand. I spread my legs apart then scissored them with hers. My right over her left, her right over my left. We slid closer and closer, aiming our futa-dicks at the other's pussy.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Gina moaned beside us as Jill pumped away with her big futa-dick. It was quite the hot delight to witness. "Mommy good! Me love!"

"Pita futa-cock! Big futa-cock!" Abby squealed on the other side of us as she worked her cunt up and down Pita's big dick.

Samantha's clit-cock slid past mine. Our shafts rubbed together as we aimed them at each other's pussies. Samantha kept her shaved while I had a thick bush. I quivered as her crown nuzzled into my pubic hairs. Mine found her shaved folds.

Our dicks nuzzling into the other's pussy, as we scooted even closer. I gasped as something just wondrous happened. My pussy lips stretched over the crown of her futa-cock as her twat did the same to my girl-dick.

We penetrated each other. I gasped and she groaned. It was incredible to feel my pussy devour her futa-dick as her cunt swallowed my clit-cock. The two frictions swept through me at the same time. The wonderful frictions ripped through me.

"Oh, my fucking god," I moaned as we pushed closer and closer.

"Yes, yes, yes," Samantha moaned, her round tits quivering. "Oh, my god, that's incredible. That's just amazing."

"Right?" I asked. "Oh, wow, that's awesome. I love this so much. Ooh, ooh, that's just an amazing thing to feel. I love it!"

"It's the best!" she agreed as my pubic hair rubbed into her pussy. We had come together, taken as much of each other's clit-dicks as possible. My cunt clenched around her shaft as my cock throbbed in her juicy sheath. "Just the best, Danielle! I love this!"

"Me love!" squealed Abby beside us, her pigtails flying.

"¡Mierda!" groaned Pita, her face twisting with delight. It was all so amazing to witness. I was so glad for it as my dick throbbed in Samantha's pussy.

We both humped against each other, sliding our futa-dicks out of the others' pussies. It was an incredible passion. My face contorted with delight. I savored her hot twat squeezing about my rod as my cunt gripped her girl-cock.

The dual frictions swirled heat through my nethers as we fucked each other. My big boobs bounced as I thrust into her pussy and swallowed her girl-dick all the same time. She did the same to me. She humped at me, her tits quivering.

"This is incredible," I groaned again.

"It so is, Danielle!" Samantha grinned at me. "Ooh, we're going to cum!"

We both stared at each other as we savored this heat engulfing our futa-dicks. My pussy clenched down her shaft, drinking in the friction. I swelled towards my amazing climax. I would have such a big one. Just a mighty burst of pleasure.

I couldn't wait for that burst of rapture. It would be an incredible one. Just a thrill to have this climax. I humped harder against her futa-dick, driving my cunt up and down her shaft as my clit-cock fucked her snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, my pussy clamping down hard on her futa-dick. Her twat massaged my girl-cock. "Samantha!"

"Danielle!" she whimpered.

"Mommy!" Gina groaned beneath her mother. "Me love! Me love!"

"Daughter pussy! Daughter pussy!" squealed Jill as she fucked away at her daughter's snatch.

The fucking around us only added to the passion churning away in my cunt. I rose towards my orgasm as I humped against Samantha's cock. She thrust her dick into my pussy as my cock plunged into her cunt.

She stirred me up. I trembled, enjoying that wonderful passion as we humped together. I rose towards my orgasm. My pussy clung to her, drinking in the girth of her futa-dick. Her hot snatch massaged my girl-cock.

"You are such a sexy MILF, Danielle," Samantha moaned. "Oh, I love futa-MILFs! Jill, Pita, and Danielle, you're all so fucking sexy!"

"What me?" Abby moaned, working her pussy up and down Pita's girl-dick.

"You're so cute!" Samantha moaned. "Just a cutie futa-pie!"

Abby beamed, her pigtails flying. She threw back her head, her little titties quivering. I loved the sight as my futa-dick rammed into Samantha's pussy. Her clit-cock buried into my snatch. I quivered, my ovaries brimming with cum.

Gina writhed beneath her mother while Pita ran her golden-brown hands over Abby's pale sides. I groaned, tits bouncing as I fucked Samantha with my cock and cunt. The pressure swelled in my nethers. I hurtled towards my orgasm.

I drove my futa-dick deep into Samantha's cunt. Her girl-cock plunged all the way into mine. I savored this hot delight. It was an incredible rapture. My ovaries drank in the sensation. My eyes widened as I hit my bursting point.

"Yes!" I cried as I orgasmed.

I spurted blast after blast of my cum into her pussy. I shuddered, savoring the pleasure sweeping over me. It was an incredible rush to erupt into Samantha's cunt. She gasped, her cunt bursting into wild convulsions.

"Oh, Danielle!" she moaned, her pussy rippling around my snatch. "Flood my cunt!"

"Mommy cum me!" squealed cute Gina as she writhed beneath her mother.

I loved the sounds she made as my cum spurted over and over again out of my cock. I pumped my jizz into Samantha's cunt. The naughty futa-cutie groaned. Her head tossed as she knelt on the ground. Her moans rose over the pound of the surf on the cliffs below.

My big boobs heaved as the pleasure rushed through me. My cunt writhed, sending waves of delight rushing through my body. I shuddered, loving every moment of that delight surging through me. I felt so good right now.

Just so amazing. I could float away. That was the truth. Just float off into heaven. That was how great I felt as I spurted my cum over and over into Danielle's pussy. She was so amazing to cum in. I loved this so much.

"Yes!" I groaned, my heart pounding this wild beat. "Ooh, ooh, that's it. That's so good. You're amazing, Samantha!"

"Thank you!" she moaned, her cunt rippling around me. She milked my cum out of my dick.

I quivered, feeling dizzy from this delight. I pulled my girl-dick out of her pussy and fell onto my back. I breathed in and out, my futa-dick twitching. This was such a magical world. I just didn't get why they had to climb down the cliff.

Why risk hurting themselves--killing themselves--when it was perfect. These angels brought us somewhere wonderful. Maybe they had accidentally messed with Gina's, Abby's, and Jill's memories, but they hadn't done that to me, Samantha, and Pita.

Maybe it was an accident. A mistake. There was no need to do something so dangerous as climbing down that cliff just to find out. I wanted to say that, but I felt so good. I stared up at the darkening sky. The stars started to appear.

So bright. So brilliant.

I smiled, staring at them. I looked around, searching for the Large and Small Magellanic Clouds. They should be coming into sight since we were in the Southern Hemisphere. They were dwarf galaxies so close to the Milky Way, that you could see them as these sorts of soft, glowing clouds in the sky.

What a beautiful thing to see!

Just... where were they? They were so close to the South pole in the sky, you could see them year long like the Pole Star and the Big Dipper. I scanned the sky. We were on the South side of the island. They should be out towards that smile island.

"Eat pussy!" Gina squealed. She straddled me. "Ms. Murphy! Cummy pussy! Yummy pussy!"

She planted her sloppy cunt on my face. I groaned as her mother's cum leaked out of her cunt. I shuddered at the incestuous mix of their juices. I loved the taste of Jill's cum and her daughter's spicy pussy cream. It was such a thrill. I was so happy to have her on my mouth.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Gina cried, grabbing my cock wet with Danielle's pussy cream. "Futa-cock! Futa-cock!"

"Yay!" Jill moaned. The futa-MILF straddled me. "Danielle girl-cock!"

The MILF pressed my futa-dick into her butt-crack. I savored the feeling of her hot asshole on the tip of my cock. I groaned, Jill's cum pouring out of her daughter's pussy into my mouth. I licked at her cunt. I flicked my tongue through her wonderful folds, gathering up that salty futa-jizz and spicy cream. It was a wonderful mix.

Gina squirmed on my face as her mother's asshole stretched and stretched to take my cock. Her anal ring widened and widened. It was an incredible rush to have her bowels stretching to swallow my cock. It was fantastic. I savored that delight as she moaned. Her bowels engulfed my cock.

She swallowed my girl-dick with her velvety anal sheath. I moaned into her daughter's cunt as more and more of the futa-MILF's asshole devoured my clit-cock. I moaned, my tongue sliding through her folds and gathering up that taboo mix of cum and cunt cream.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Gina moaned as she squirmed on my face. "Me love! Ms. Danielle good!"

"Yes, yes, good!" groaned Jill as her asshole devoured my cock. She swallowed every inch of my futa-dick. Her clit-rod draped over my stomach. "Yay!"

She slid her anal sheath up my cock. I groaned into her daughter's sloppy cunt, savoring that velvety grip massaging my girl-dick. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring her asshole around my dick. I loved it so much.

My tongue thrust into Gina's barely legal pussy. I swirled about in her, savoring the spiciness of her cunt. I found more of her mother's futa-cum in her and scooped it out. The redhead cutie gasped, her back arching as she squirmed in delight.

She was such a wicked cutie. I was having so much fun feasting on her as her mother's asshole worked up and down my cock. She rode me with her tight bowels, her hard futa-dick slapping into my belly. Precum splashed my tits.

Those jiggled as I squirmed on my back, savoring the pleasure of mother and daughter going wild on me. My tongue danced around in her cunt as the pressure swelled in my ovaries. They brimmed with all my cum.

I would fire so much.

"Yay!" squealed Gina as I dove into her cunt to find more of her mother's futa-cum. "Ms. Danielle good! Me cum!"

"Mmm, yes!" purred Jill, her futa-cock slapping onto my belly again.

"Mommy!" Gina gasped. "Stroke futa-dick! Me love! Yay!"

I pictured Jill fisting her daughter's futa-dick while riding my girl-cock. The MILF's hot asshole massaged my cock, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. It was such a wild delight. I would just explode with rapture. I was thrilled to have this much pleasure swelling through me.

I plunged my tongue back into Gina's cunt and found no cum in her twat. I swirled around in her, just to make sure. There was a lot of spicy cream in her, but no jizz for me to enjoy. My cunt clenched in disappointment.

But her barely legal cunt tasted so good that it didn't matter.

I licked at her twat. I fluttered my tongue up and down her pussy lips, loving how she gasped and moaned. She made such wicked sounds as I feasted on her. She groaned, tossing her head as I feasted on her. I watched her red hair swaying down her back.

"Mommy!" groaned the naughty girl. "Me cum! Me cum!"

"Yes, yes, cum!" Jill moaned, her bowels clenching around my girl-dick. She slid up my cock. It was an incredible massage. "Me cum, too!"

"Me, three!" I moaned as my ovaries brimmed with that delight.

She plunged down my futa-rod. The heat melted through my pussy and engulfed my ovaries. The futa-cum in them swelled towards the bursting point. I loved this so much. I was so ready to just burst with ecstasy.

And that was the greatest moment. Right before cumming. I fluttered my tongue up and down her slit. I licked at her with such hunger. I feasted on her with all that I had as her mother's asshole worked up and down my cock. I trembled, about to erupt.

"Yay!" squealed Gina.

Her spicy pussy juices gushed into my mouth. I loved all that juicy goodness gushing into my mouth. I trembled as she bathed me with her passion. Her cum splashed on my belly. More must be hosing her mother down.

Jill's asshole engulfed my cock as I drank her daughter's pussy cream. "Oh, God," I whimpered. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I erupted.

My cum fired into Jill's asshole. My pussy convulsed, juices gushing out of me as I bucked there. The dual delights of cumming as a futa washed through me. Ecstasy rippled from my twat and rapture burst from my clit-dick.

"Danielle cum!" gasped Jill as she slid her asshole up my erupting cock. "Me love!"

Her asshole plunged back down my writhing cock, sending more euphoria sweeping through me. Her anal sheath spasmed around my cock. Hot cum splashed on my big boobs. I loved the feeling of mother and daughter cumming on me.

I licked at Gina's pussy as more and more of Jill's futa-jizz splashed on my breasts. The warm girl-spunk spilled over my breasts as I trembled through my ecstasy. Her asshole writhed around my clit-dick. More and more of my seed flooded her.

"Mommy!" squealed Gina as I plunged my tongue into her writhing snatch. "Me love!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" the MILF groaned, her anal sheath wringing my futa-dick dry. I spurted a last blast of cum into her asshole, the pleasure rushing through me. "Danielle good! Gina good! Me love both! Me love all!"

I panted here, my body trembling. Gina quivered on me, her tight rump clenching. Then she rose off me, panting. Her futa-cock bobbed before me. Her mother slid her asshole off my clit-dick. I groaned, feeling just so amazing.

I closed my eyes, wanting to just take a moment, then I would talk to Samantha about how stupid this was, but... I was tired. I found myself drifting off into warm sleep. Someone cuddled against me. Abby, I thought. She rested her head on my breast. I put my arm around her and...

Fell into dreams.

* * *

Pita Juarez

I fingered the beauty mark on my right breast as I stared down the cliff. The light shining from the cave was so bright. It shone out over the water. It looked almost dry. The tide was retreating out further and further. It was almost time to go down there.

"You ready, Samantha?" I asked.

I glanced over at Samantha. She was sitting in a yoga pose, her futa-dick thrusting out hard from her crotch, her eyes closed. She looked serene, like a futa-Buddha or something. It was a strange thing to think about. She wasn't fat or jolly.

She was cute.

Her blue eyes opened. "Sam's fine." She stood up, her futa-dick bobbing before her. "And I'm ready to go in there. Eager to see what we'll fine."

"Aliens," I said with such confidence. I glanced at the rope we had braided. I checked the knot. "Let's do this, Sam."

I threw the rope over the edge. Samantha glanced at the sleeping futas. My gorgeous Gina lay snuggled up in the arms of her mother. Abby lay cuddled up to Danielle. That was who Samantha was looking at. A wistful smile spread on her lips.

"You think we'll see them again?" Samantha asked.

"Of course, we will," I said. "We're going to show these aliens they messed with the wrong futas. I'm getting us all out of here." Then I would divorce my husband and marry Gina. I'd be reunited with my sister. It would be perfect. "Here we go."

I grabbed the rope and gripped it between my fingers. I turned and planted my feet out on the edge. My stomach squirmed as I leaned out over the cliff. The waves pounded into the cliffs below. The boom of the surf echoed up at us. That was... unnerving. I swallowed my trepidation and stepped out over the side.

I could feel the air beneath me, my feet planted on the rocky cliff face. Samantha watched me with concern as I walked backward down the side of the cliff, letting the cable play out between my fingers. This was so unnerving.

But I had to do this. I had to let it happen. I couldn't be afraid. No fear.

I swallowed all my worries that I had as I moved down the rope. The stones were hard beneath my feet, but not sharp. My hands kept a good grip on it. I worked down ten or so feet when Samantha grabbed the rope and followed me over.

I stared up at her. She had a nice ass, and her shaved pussy lips gleamed between her thighs. With her feet planted on the cliff, her cunt was staring me right in the eye. Her labia shifted, opening and closing as she worked her way down.