Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 16

Story Info
The naughty secrets of Futa Island are about to be uncovered.
7.3k words
4.67
7.9k
17

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Naughty Secrets of Futa Island

Mrs. Agatha Hart

My body was dripping with seawater as I marched down the tunnel with Kendra at my side.

"I'm coming, Elise," I hissed with a mother's fierceness.

"Me come!" Kendra growled beside me. The African-American futa cared for my daughter. "Elise! Me come!"

My daughter had vanished into a strange hole at the bottom of the lagoon. The hole glowed with the same silvery light that the pools which made women into futas on this island did. I would rescue her. I didn't know what was going on. The angels had brought us here, rapturing us away so that we could repopulate the world after Armageddon.

So, what were these tunnels?

Demons?

I didn't know, but I would face anything to find out.

* * *

Elise Hart

I couldn't move as the demon stared down at me. Her glowing, silver horns thrust out of her hair. I quivered on the table, the silvery light surrounding me. The demon stroked her hand up and down my stomach.

"You should not be down here," she said. "And you haven't changed. That's not good. Not good at all. What are they doing up there? Naughty, naughty."

"Naughty?" I asked as her hand stroked lower down my stomach to my bush. She slid through my blonde curls to find the folds of my pussy. She rubbed at my cuntlips until she found my clit. She stroked it in slow circles.

I gasped as she did that. It was an incredible rush to have her caressing me like that. The demon smiled and leaned over. I quivered, unable to do more than speak. She smiled and nodded at me, but those horns... That tail...

I had fallen into a silvery hell.

She kissed me. Her tongue thrust into mine. I shuddered as she rubbed harder at my clit. It burned. This heat exploded in my bud. It was intense. I whimpered as the demon kissed me with hunger. Then she threw her leg over me. Her breasts slid across my tits as she straddled me, her hand pulling away from my pussy.

She ground her twat into my bush as I quivered in shock.

* * *

Chantelle Hart

I stared out at the lagoon with Jane and Rosa. The three of us watched. My mother and Kendra had vanished into the water. They'd been gone for a half-hour. I should have gone with them. Why didn't I? I was so scared.

This was supposed to be a safe place.

"You promised my mother that we were chosen!" I cried up at the sky. "You brought us here, angels, to bring us to paradise. How can there be dangers here? This is the new Eden, right? What is going on? Talk to me!"

I shook my fist at the sky. At the stars that twinkled above and the moon just cleared the horizon. I stared at the round face and it was... different. It had strange cracks across its face. Like something massive had struck it. How did that happen? My heart pounded in my chest.

"What?" I shot my gaze to the sky. "What is this place? Where are we? Why is the moon weird? What happened to my mother and sister?"

I glared at the heavens, my entire body shaking with worry. They were in danger. I just stood here. I had never cared about anything but being defiant. Rebellious. I just wanted to spite my parents. My father the reverend and his uptight wife. Now... Now... Now I wished I had gone down with her. Went to save my sister.

"Please!" I cried. "My mother believes in you! Tell me!"

A beam of silver light shot down from the sky and engulfed me.

I gasped until I realized I was in a room. A soft place. And there, before me, was an angel. She descended to the ground, her silver-glowing wings flapping. She landed. Her face was... just perfect. It was impossible to tell what race she was.

"Tell me what is going on, angel!" I cried.

"Angel?" she asked then glanced at her wings. "Oh, dear, I'm not an angel."

"But... but... I thought we were chosen by God! That we were raptured to avoid the end of the world. That this was Eden."

"Oh, my, you were chosen, but..." She shook her head. "God? There's no such thing as a god. I knew you were primitive, but I thought that such ideas had fallen away. Destroyed by modernity."

I didn't know what to say. I reeled and gasped, "Just what is going on? I thought we were brought here. Chosen to repopulate the world. Be fruitful and multiply."

"Yes," she said. "That's just what you are here for. Why you were brought here. Transformed." Her wings spread wide. "Now, we have a problem. Some of you have been poking around. They've been quite naughty."

I swallowed. That didn't sound good.

* * *

Samantha "Sam" Kinkade

The last of the short aliens had vanished into the large, silvery room while the demon stood over Pita. She cried out in fury as she leaped at the demon, screaming about her sister. I scrambled to my feet as a silver light exploded.

I screamed as the light struck me. I reeled back and fell on my back. I squirmed, the entire front of me feeling sunburned. My eyes blazed. I blinked them but saw only darkness before me. Pita moaned nearby.

"Oh, what have you done?" Groaned the demon. "Why did you do that, Pita?"

"Give her to me!" Pita screeched. "My sister! Rosa! Give her back. I need her. She's so precious to me. Why did you take her from my life?"

"We brought you here," the demon said. "Why did you have to come into here, though? Why are you trespassing where you don't belong? You have the Island."

"I want my sister!" Pita screeched.

I rolled over onto my hands and knees. I whimpered. I couldn't see anything. My eyes had been burned out. I swayed from the pain. I heard another roar. Then something hit the ground. Pita sobbed in pain. I tried to cry, but no tears came out.

I sat on my haunches and pressed my fingers against my face. I felt charred flesh. My skin blistered. I shook as I reached my eye sockets. I touched them, my fingers prodding inside of them. I had no eyes.

"No," I whimpered.

"This is bad," the demon growled. "But don't you worry, once your memory is wiped, you won't remember this pain. Pity it'll... have side-effects. But you shouldn't trespass where you're not wanted. There are consequences."

"What?" I gasped then a finger touched my forehead and--

* * *

Mrs. Agatha Hart

We kept moving down the tunnels until I heard some talking ahead. I motioned to Kendra. She pushed against the wall. I peered around it and, through the silvery glare, I spotted a demon. It was clear what she was with silvery horns thrusting out of her hair, a glowing tail swishing behind her.

She carried two women slung over her shoulder. One of them was Hispanic, her skin golden-brown. The other had blonde hair and an athletic body. The demon turned and a section of wall opened wide. As she did, I caught a side profile of the blonde woman's face.

Samantha Kinkade.

The demon vanished and the wall sealed shut behind her. I turned to Kendra. "One of my friends is here. A demon has her."

"Demon!" Kendra gasped. "Demon bad."

I nodded. We were beneath the island. In the silvery halls of Hell. That was the only thing that made sense. But we were armed with righteousness. With faith in the Lord and his son Jesus Christ. No demon could harm us down here.

I moved to the section when I heard a moan of rapturous pleasure. A woman was gasping out in delight. I moved down the hallway and peered into a room to see another demon straddling a woman. I could see her feet. Her toes twitched slightly as the demon... rode a futa-dick.

"What?" gasped the woman inside.

"Elise!" I shouted.

The demon turned and glared at me. The wall slammed shut before me. I gasped at that. I pounded on it. I had found my daughter. She was here. Just on the other side. I hit the door, pounding on it hard.

Behind me, I heard the whisk of another door open. Then an exasperated voice sighed, "More memories that have to be erased. This is getting out of hand."

* * *

Chantelle Hart

"Tell me! I want to know!" I hissed at the... I don't know what she was. She claimed she wasn't an angel.

"We have bigger problems," she said. "Some of you have entered the support facility. You're not supposed to go in there. You're supposed to stay on the island and be fruitful. That's your job. Not poke around where you don't belong."

"Okay," I said. "And? You need us. You're not going to hurt us."

"Well, there are some of us that think you shouldn't know that this is a controlled environment," said the faux-angel. "That you're better off thinking that you were just shipwrecked here on this strange island. They are the reason that Jane doesn't remember her past and doesn't speak right."

"You wiped her memory and destroyed her language ability?" I gasped.

"It was... a side-effect," she said. "Your brains are more primitive than we realized. We're still refining the process, but... Some of you have gone down into the part of the island you're not supposed to get into."

"Well..." I quivered. "Wait, if you're not supposed to let us know what's going on, why do you come in our dreams?"

"Um, we're horny," she said. "There are no more cocks. That's the problem. And we can't make ourselves grow new ones. We're too changed. So that's why we need you." She stroked my futa-dick, sending a quiver through me. "But if you want to stop your mother and your sister from having their memories wiped, then you need to help me. My faction is small. There are only a few of us windies."

"Windies?" I asked.

"Yes, windies," she said, twitching her wings. "We fly on the wind. We're, well, flighty. The horns don't like to listen to us, but they might listen to you. Or they might wipe your memory, too."

"Shit," I muttered. "How do I convince them not to do that to us?"

"I have no idea." She grabbed my hands. "Will you do it?"

"So, there are only women here on the island?" I asked. "Windies and horns, right?"

"And the shorts," she said. "But they don't have any power. They're shorts. Just for menial work. They were created that way. It's really the horns you have to convince."

I swallowed, this fear rippling through me. This was all so much, but... I had to help, didn't I? I owed it to my mother and sister. I had to finally do something that mattered. No more just holding back. I had to be ready to act.

"Fine!" I said. "Let's do this!"

* * *

Elise Hart

The demon rubbed her pussy into mine as the burning in my clit swelled. She smiled in delight as my clit sprouted into her pussy. I gasped as I realized I had become a futa. My shaft throbbed with my heartbeat, expanding into her juicy snatch.

Her hot pussy engulfed my cock. I groaned at the feeling of her silky sheath squeezing about me as I grew bigger and longer. I gasped at how sensitive my clit-dick felt. This was an amazing delight. I was growing into her twat. Just getting bigger. Larger. I loved it so much.

The demon groaned. Her large breasts quivered over me as she arched her back. "A cock... Oh, yes, yes, finally, a cock! You winged sluts don't get to hog them!"

"The angels?" I whimpered.

The demon snorted and planted her hands on my round breasts. She massaged them. My nipples throbbed against her palms. She massaged them. I gasped as the pleasure shot through me. My futa-dick twitched in her cunt. I must be at my full girth. I felt so long. So thick.

She purred in delight as she slid her pussy up my cock. I gasped at how exquisite that felt. I had never experienced anything like this. It was passionate. Amazing. My head tossed back and forth. My brow scrunched with the wonderful way her twat massaged me.

"Oh, wow," I gasped.

"Yes," groaned the demon. "Oh, it's wonderful to have a cock in me again. A great, big futa-cock!"

"Pussy is amazing, too!" I whimpered as she impaled her snatch down my dick. She took all of me. Just swallowed every inch of my cock. I groaned, savoring that heat. It was fantastic to feel about me. She squeezed down on me with her amazing twat. I loved it so much.

She worked her cunt up and down my clit-dick. She teased me with her hot flesh. I groaned, loving every second of this. If I could move, I would grab those big boobs of hers, but I was still paralyzed. My body twitched. My toes curled.

I could only moan my pleasure. Talk. But not much else but enjoy the demon's cunt riding my dick. She worked up and down me, teasing me. I stared at the silvery glow all around me. It came from everywhere. I loved it so much.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Ooh, I can feel it in me. That must be my ovaries. They must be brimming with my cum."

"Mmm, yes, yes, cum," groaned the demon. "Jizz. Futa-spunk. Flood my cunt with it!"

"I will!"

It was so hard to be scared now that I had a hot twat working up and down my cock. It was so impossible to worry about anything but how amazing this felt. Her cunt clenched about me in such an exciting way.

My face twisted in delight. I groaned, my head tossing from side to side. I could move that now. Was the paralysis wearing off? My fingers twitched more. I groaned as I willed my arms to move and grab her boobs.

My hands shot up and squeezed those big, lovely tits.

"Mmm," the demon moaned as her cunt worked up and down me. "Yes, yes, play with my tits, cutie. Just squeeze them."

I did. I kneaded them as her cunt worked up and down my cock. She squeezed me tight. She held me in her twat. Her hot pussy massaged me. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest as that wonderful twat caressed me.

My fingers dug into her tits as the heat swelled in my ovaries. The pleasure melted down my clit-dick and washed through my cunt to heat the cum in me. My first load of futa-cum wanted to explode out of me and hose her down.

That would be incredible.

"I'm going to erupt," I whispered in awe.

"I know," the demon groaned. "Oh, I know. Just fire all that cum into my snatch. It'll be just amazing. I'll milk your ovaries dry with my writhing pussy. I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, yes, cum," I moaned, my fingers sliding up to her hard nubs. I pinched them. Twisted them. Twerked them. She groaned as I did that. Her gasps echoed through the room. "Cum on my big futa-dick like a... a demon slut!"

"Demon?" she groaned. "But a slut... Yes, yes, I'll cum so hard on your futa-dick."

She rubbed at my breasts as I squeezed hers. My nipples tingled, delight shooting down to my cunt. It was an incredible delight to have her massaging me like that. I shuddered, rising towards that amazing climax. I would have another one. Just a big burst of bliss. I couldn't wait for it to erupt out of me.

Her pussy massaged me, squeezing that hot flesh about me. My back arched. I fucked up into her twat as she came down my clit-cock. It was an incredible feeling to experience her doing that to me. I loved it so much. I savored having my own futa-dick.

"Oh, yes," the demon moaned. "That's it." She plunged her cunt down my cock and ground her clit into my bush. "Oh, fuck, yes!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick. She suckled at me. I loved how she nursed at my cock. She writhed around me with such passion. The pressure at the tip of my dick swelled towards that bursting point. It was heaven being in the demon's convulsing twat.

"Oh, god, yes!" I squealed and erupted.

My cock erupted.

My futa-cum flooded her pussy. I shuddered as blast after blast of jizz surged out of me. I groaned, my face twisting with delight. It was an incredible rush to pump her full of my cum. I loved every moment of it.

The rapture shot through me while the familiar ecstasy washed out of my cunt. I gasped as the dual pleasure reached my mind and drowned me with such rapture. I loved it so much. I groaned, my boobs quivering.

I squeezed her tits as I gasped out, "This is incredible! Cumming with a cock and a pussy!"

"Is it?" the demon moaned, her pussy writhing around me. "Oh, you are so lucky!"

I trembled through the rapture. My futa-cock spurted over and over again as the pleasure drowned my mind. I groaned, my head tossing from side to side. It was so wondrous. Her pussy suckled at my dick as my ovaries emptied themselves in her.

I fired that last blast of cum into her pussy. I groaned, my hands falling away from her boobs. I closed my eyes, panting. I felt so good. My body quivered with the ecstasy from my first futa-orgasm. It had been incredible.

I was so lucky to have enjoyed that delight.

"Mmm," the demon purred as she slid her pussy up my cock. "That was wonderful. I was so glad to experience a dick again."

"It was incredible," I groaned. "I want to do it again. I want to cum with my big dick.":

"Do you... want to fuck me in the ass?" The demon asked, this naked need in her voice. She craved to have my cock fucking her.

"Of course!" I moaned.

The demon shuddered and slid off my futa-dick. A hot tremble raced through me as her cunt caressed the tip of my girl-cock. Then she was off me. My clit-rod slapped wet into my stomach. I trembled as the demon braced herself against a glowing counter and thrust her perfect ass at me.

I shuddered as I stared at that rump. A delicious, peachy ass. Forbidden fruit. I felt like I was Eve about to bite into something that I shouldn't. That was a demon's butt. This was so wrong, but I just had to take her. I had to enjoy her.

My futa-dick burned so fiercely for this delight.

I rolled off the table and settled on the floor. My cock bobbed before me as I pushed it between the cheeks of her ass. I quivered at the delightful feeling of her soft flesh on the crown of my dick. I stared at her glowing horns thrusting over her head, her tail twitching.

She slid her glowing tail over my breasts, teasing them. Pleasure tingled through me. I groaned and found her asshole. This was such a wicked delight. A wonderful moment of pure decadence. I had to fuck her hard. Just bury into her bowels.

I gripped her hips and pushed against her anal sheath. She groaned as I did that. Her entire body twitched as I thrust against her asshole. Her moans filled the air with her passion as her asshole surrendered to me.

I slid into the demon's bowels.

"Oh, wow," I groaned in delight. "Oh, wow, that's amazing. Your ass is perfect. Oh, wow, that's just so hot."

"Futa," breathed the demon. "I love how amazing you feel in me. Oh, you're stretching me out so much. Isn't that just so wicked?"

"So wicked," I moaned in complete agreement. "Wow, you have a tight asshole. Just such a wicked one. That makes me feel so amazing. Oh, my god, I love this!"

"Good," she groaned as I sank into her asshole deeper and deeper. "Just enjoy my bowels."

"I am," I groaned. "I'm enjoying your bowels so much." I bottomed out in her.

There was so much velvety heat around my futa-dick. This was outstanding. I loved every moment of this. It was just exquisite to have so much rapture about my girl-cock. I quivered there, savoring being buried to the hilt in the demon's asshole.

I drew back my hips. She groaned as I did that. Her anal sheath squeezed around my cock. She held me tight, massaging my girl-dick. I loved that so much. It was a pure delight to have her gripping me. I groaned at how wondrous she felt.

I fucked her asshole.

The heat melted down my futa-dick to my pussy. My cunt drank it in. The warmth rippled through me, swirling around my ovaries. I could feel another orgasm building in me. That need to cum swelled and swelled. I would have such a big burst of cum.

"Fuck," I groaned, loving this so much. My crotch slapped into her rump as my round boobs jiggled. "Your ass!"

"Futa! Futa! Futa!" the demon moaned over and over again.

I loved every second of this delight. I pounded her tight asshole with my clit-dick. I buried into her again and again. She moaned as I did that. Her asshole clenched down tight on me. It was just such a thrill to fuck her bowels again and again. I was so lucky to have her gripping me.

She squeezed about me with her hot flesh. The pressure in my ovaries grew with my every thrust. I stroked her body as I fucked her anal sheath. I slid my hands up to cup her big boobs. I squeezed those as her tail slid over my tits.