Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 17

Story Info
The naughty futas make a plan to enjoy paradise!
7.4k words
4.77
9.3k
11

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Futas' Naughty Paradise

Elise Hart

The light grew brighter and brighter, shining through my eyes. It cascaded through a thousand hues. I didn't want to lose my memories. I shouted at the top of my lungs, crying out for help. I didn't want to forget my mother, my sister, the women from my church, my life, the fun on the island.

Kendra.

I didn't want to forget my sexy Kendra. The Black futa-savage who had found me masturbating on the beach of Futa Island. She had been with me when I had stupidly swam down to that shining hole at the bottom of the lagoon.

BANG! BOOM!

"What are you doing?" the demon gasped.

"ELISE!" a voice cried.

"Kendra!" I squealed in surprise. "No, no, run, she'll hurt you!"

"LET GO!" Kendra cried in her broken English. "Elise mine! No hurt! No wipe! She good!"

"Yeah, no wiping memories," said a voice I didn't expect to hear. "We made a deal, okay. There's no more memory wiping. Things are going to be different from now on. Isn't that neat?"

"Different?" asked the demon in confusion.

"Chantelle?" I gasped in shock, the light suddenly dying away. I opened my eyes to see Kendra hovering over me on the right side of the table. On the left, Chantelle stood with her hands on her hips. My younger sister stood bold and daring, her dyed-black hair spilling around her serious face. She was naked, her small boobies quivering. Her futa-dick struck out before her.

"Sup, sis?" she said. "Don't you worry."

"That demon won't hurt you," said another shocking voice.

"Mom!" I gasped to see my busty mother standing naked at the foot of the metal table, her brown hair spilling around her face. She had a big futa-dick thrusting out before her. With her hands on her hips, she looked like an angry mama bear. "The Lord has shown you demons the way. You work with the angels now."

"Demons? Angels?" the demon asked in confusion.

"We're not wiping memories," said another demon. A silver-winged angel moved in with her. "We made a deal. They get to know about us, and we get to be fucked by futa-dicks. Not just the windies with their dream-walking powers get to enjoy some girl-cock."

"That's amazing," the demon said and touched the table.

The tingling current that kept me stuck suddenly ended. I sat up and Kendra hugged me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I shuddered, my new futa-dick throbbing and aching.

"That's hot," purred my sister. "Mmm, and look at that cock, Mommy. I bet you want to give her a titty-fuck."

"Yes," moaned Mom.

This was so surreal. I groaned as my mommy wrapped her big boobs around my girl-cock. They were so soft and delicious. This was something new. Something wicked. I loved that I had a clit-dick. I moaned into my kiss with Kendra.

She broke it and straightened. Her ebony cock thrust right at my lips. I turned my head and engulfed the tip of her dick. I swallowed her clit-cock. I loved the feeling of her hot dick in my mouth. It was such a rush to do this.

I groaned around her girl-cock as Mom worked her big boobies up and down my clit-dick. She squeezed about me, sending such rapture through me. It was an incredible rush having her doing that. I loved every second of it.

"God, that's hot," moaned Chantelle. "Want to suck my dick, demon?"

"I'm Kya," said the demon. "And I'm not a demon."

"Whatev! Just get down on your knees and start sucking. I want to cum so hard."

"Fine," the demon huffed. "I haven't sucked a dick in so long. Ooh, I want to nurse on you."

I knew how wonderful it was to suckle on a futa-dick. I nursed with such passion on the one in my mouth. This was just such a delight. I nursed on Kendra's clit-cock with everything that I had. My dick throbbed in the embrace of my mother's big boobs.

It was so incredible to have her boobs sliding up and down my girl-cock. I gasped and moaned as she did that, sucking so hard on Kendra's big clit-dick. I nursed on her hard, drool spilling out of the corner of my mouth.

"Ooh, Mommy just loves working her big tits up and down your clit-dick," my mom moaned.

"Oh, yeah, our mom is wild," Chantelle groaned as the demon suckled on her girl-dick. "Just a freak. You would not believe how kinky she can be."

"Kinky," whimpered Kendra. "Elise kinky! Me love! Elise good! Futa-dick good! Mouth good!"

I loved the words she said. I suckled on her girl-cock with everything that I had. I nursed on her, bobbing my head as much as I could. I worked my lips up and down her ebony shaft, sucking hard on her. The wonderful taste of her salty precum soaked my mouth.

Mom worked those big boobs up and down my cock. She squeezed them about me. It was a thrill. I loved that so much. My cunt clenched. Juices trickled down my taint to my asshole. I shuddered, nursing on Kendra with as much force as I could.

My tongue danced around her crown as Mom's tits massaged the tip of my futa-dick. Pleasure shot down my shaft to my cunt. It soaked through my nethers and washed around my ovaries. They brimmed with all the cum that I would erupt with.

I would spray Mom's face with my girl-jizz. That would be hot.

"Yes, yes, yes, you naughty demon," my sister moaned. "Ooh, these horns are so fucking convenient. Handlebars!"

"Chantelle," groaned Mom. "You're such a naughty thing. Mmm, fuck that demon's mouth. Fuck her hard and make her swallow all your futa-spunk."

God, what had happened to our mother! She had gotten so wild. I couldn't believe the things she was saying. It was hot and naughty all at the same time. I shivered from the delight of it as she worked her boobs up to the crown of my girl-cock.

Such delight burst from my futa-dick when she did that. I quivered in rapture, moaning around Kendra's clit-dick. I would make her cum so hard. I wanted to make her explode. That was what was so hot about this. It was wild that I got to blow her while Mom gave me a booby fuck.

"Yes, yes, yes," Mom moaned. "You're going to cum all over my face, honey."

"Face! Face!" Kendra moaned, her futa-dick throbbing in my mouth. "Cum face! Cum face!"

I loved how excited she was. I suckled on her with all my might, eager for her to cum in my mouth. I swept my tongue around the spongy tip of her ebony cock, waiting for her to just erupt and flood my mouth with all her spunk.

My tongue swept about her, savoring the way she tasted. She had such a delicious and salty flavor. My toes curled as the pressure in my ovaries built and built. That wonderful ache swelled at the tip of my futa-dick, massaged by my mom's wonderful tits.

I would squeal out my joy if I didn't have a cock in my mouth.

"Me cum!" Kendra moaned, her futa-dick twitching.

"Yeah, you will!" Chantelle groaned. "Ooh, yes, yes, just like that, demon! Ooh, you got a good mouth on you!"

I suckled with passion on Kendra's cock. Her ebony boobs jiggled above me. She stroked my cheek as I nursed on her. I loved the look in her eyes. I loved her so much. She was my sexy jungle-futa. My tongue ran along her cock.

She erupted.

"Me love!" she gasped as her futa-dick spurted hot cum into my mouth.

I loved the taste of her salty jizz flooding my mouth. I gulped down that wonderful load. Just let the spunk flow down my throat and fill my belly. I shuddered there, this wonderful pleasure sweeping through me. It was a fantastic delight.

My mom's boobs slid up my cock and engulfed the sensitive tip. Pressure burst in my ovaries. I moaned around the erupting dick and spurted jizz out of my futa-rod. Mom gasped as I hosed her face down with my spunk.

"That's it," my mom groaned.

"Yes, yes, hose her down, Elise!" gasped Chantelle. "That's so fucking hot! I love it! Ooh, I love it so much!"

The pleasure slammed into my mind. My pussy convulsed as my cock erupted, spasming between my mother's big boobs. I shuddered, the delight washing through my body. Waves of heat swept through me. It was such a treat.

I savored every last moment of it. I trembled there, the pleasure rushing through me. I gulped down more and more of Kendra's cum as I hosed my mother's face down. She moaned her delight. She must love being covered in my spunk.

"Elise," whimpered Mom.

I trembled through the bliss. The ecstasy hit that wonderful peak. I felt so good. I quivered with such delight. I felt amazing. Stars danced across my vision as I suckled out the last of Kendra's salty jizz. I savored every bit of it.

I kept suckling on Kendra's cock as I came down from the wonderful high my mother's titty fuck gave me. I felt just outstanding. I quivered there, a big smile spreading on my lips. What an incredible time that I had! Just a stupendous one.

I felt so amazing right now. Just so wonderful. I shuddered there, so glad we were reunited.

* * *

Mrs. Agatha Hart

I licked my lips as my daughter's futa-cum ran down my face. That felt just amazing to have her spunk pouring down my cheeks and running to my lips. I savored having her new girl-cock thrusting out from between my boobs.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Chantelle as she fucked the demon. She drove her futa-dick deep into the demon's mouth while gripping those silvery horns.

My daughter threw back her head and shuddered. It was clear she dumped her cum down the demon's throat. That was hot to watch. So stirring. My pussy burned with heat as I wiggled my hips back and forth.

I slid off Elise's cock. She was quivering on the table, nursing on Kendra's dick. The pair seemed to care about each other. That was wonderful. My girl-rod ached so much as I watched Chantelle shuddering. Pussy cream spilled down her thighs.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so good!" moaned Chantelle. "Ooh, that's hot."

"It is," I breathed, so glad that the Lord had arranged for us all to be together. Both my daughters are together with me. A big smile spread on my cum-soaked lips.

Chantelle glanced back at me and grinned. "You want to get double-teamed by your daughters, Mom?"

"You mean..." My pussy clenched as my clit-dick twitched.

"Yep, one in the pink and one in the--"

"Nope!" Elise shouted, ripping her mouth off Kendra's cock. "Don't even finish saying that nasty rhyme. Ugh, that's gross. But we'll do the rest of it."

"Yes, that sounds perfect," I purred, a hot itch surging through me. I was so ready to just ride one daughter's cock while the other fucked me in the... I realized what Chantelle was about to say and shuddered. That girl.

I mounted the table and straddled my daughter, Elise. She smiled up at me and rubbed her hands up and down my thighs. I grinned back at her, my futa-dick aching so much. Chantelle moved behind me as I rubbed my furred muff up Elise's dick.

Both my daughters in me. What a wicked place this was! I was so glad to be here. I trembled as my pussy lips rubbed up Elise's girl-dick until I found the tip of her dick. I pushed my twat down her dick and groaned in delight as I swallowed her shaft.

She felt amazing. I groaned, savoring taking my daughter's cock in my pussy. I worked my taboo twat down her snatch. She beamed up at me as she did that. Her cum spilled off my face and landed on my big, jiggling boobs.

"Mmm, that's hot," cooed Chantelle as I bottomed out on her sister's dick. "Just so fucking hot. I'm going to enjoy buggering you, Mommy!"

"Ooh, Mommy, that's hot," Elise purred, her clit-cock throbbing in me.

"Yes, it is," I moaned as Chantelle's clit-cock pushed into my butt-crack. She nuzzled right to my anal sheath. I trembled at how nice that felt. Just such a wonderful thrill to have her pushing into my bowels.

She thrust harder. I trembled, my anal ring widening and widening to swallow her girl-dick. She popped past my asshole and sank into my bowels. I had both my daughters in my holes. What a wonder that was! Just a treat.

I squeezed my twat down on Elise's girl-cock and my bowels around Chantelle's futa-dick. I slid up Elise as Chantelle drew back. The twin heats rippled through my body. My girl-rod twitched and throbbed at how amazing that felt.

I slammed back down her girl-dick. I swallowed her futa-shaft, a big smile spreading on my lips. I felt amazing. Just stuffed full of all that wondrous cock while Chantelle rammed her futa-dick to the hilt in me. It was a glorious moment of ecstasy to have her fucking me as I rode her sister.

My futa-dick slapped into Elise's belly as I worked my twat up and down her girl-shaft. Precum splashed across her stomach and round breasts. They quivered as I loved her. It was an incredible rush to ride her like this. I savored every amazing second of it.

My cunt gripped her futa-dick as I rode her, while Chantelle buggered me hard.

Her hands grabbed my tits as she hugged me from behind. Her small titties rubbed into my back as she moaned, "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing!"

"Mmm, I know, Mommy!" she groaned, driving her futa-dick to the hilt in my bowels over and over again.

"Yes, yes, I love it, Mommy!" Elise moaned, her cute face twisting with delight as I worked my cunt up and down her girl-cock.

I savored both their futa-dicks. They stimulated me. The twin delights rippled through my body. I groaned, reveling in that wondrous heat. It burned through me. I shuddered, my heart thundering in my chest as I rode that hot cock and my other daughter sodomized me.

The pressure swelled in my ovaries. The heat from their cocks melted around in me. Such delicious frictions that produced the bliss washing through me. My bowels drank in the hard thrusts of Chantelle's girl-dick while my cunt gripped Elise's thick shaft, the wondrous stimulation rippling through me.

My boobs jiggled in Chantelle's hands as she buggered me hard and fast. She buried her girl-cock to the hilt in me. She plowed into me with everything that she had. I groaned, my face twisting in delight as I rode that thick shaft.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, my twat gripping Elise's futa-dick. My bowels melted around Chantelle's hard thrusts.

She fucked into me with force. She buried into me with everything that she had. It was an incredible rush. I loved every moment of being fucked by Chantelle as I rose Elise. I surged towards my orgasm. I would have an amazing explosion.

"Oh, my Lord," I moaned, the pleasure rippling through me. "Oh, that's fantastic. That's outstanding. Oh, my bod, I love this rapture so much."

"Are you going to cum, Mommy?" Elise gasped, grabbing my futa-dick. She stroked up and down my girl-cock. She jerked me off, stroking me with her silky hand. The pleasure shot down into my snatch full of her clit-rod.

"Yes!" I moaned, Chantelle squeezing my tits. "I'm going to cum so hard!"

"Ooh, do it, Mommy!" Chantelle moaned, her fingers sliding up and twisting my nipples. She twerked them back and forth.

I shuddered as she did that. It was an incredible delight to have her playing with my boobs. A hot quiver rippled through me. My face twisted with the heat of this moment. I gasped out in delight, enjoying every second of this.

My head tossed back and forth as Chantelle fucked into my bowels hard. Elise stroked my girl-cock as I rode her futa-dick. The different pleasures all swirled in my body. I whimpered, my face twisting with the delight of this bliss. I hurtled towards an amazing climax.

"Yes," I whimpered. "Oh, yes!"

"Cum, Mommy!" Chantelle purred.

I slammed down my daughter's futa-dick as her big cock plowed into my asshole. They both filled me up. That was an incredible delight. I trembled as Elise stroked her hand up to the crown of my clit-rod. The burst of rapture shot down my shaft, surged through my cunt, and struck my ovaries.

I erupted.

My futa-cum spurted out and splashed across Elise's round breasts and face. My holes convulsed around both my daughters' girl-dicks. I suckled at them as Chantelle drew back her thick shaft. She pinched my nipples hard.

"Oh, Mommy!" gasped Elise. She aimed my futa-dick so my cum splashed across her face.

"Yummy!" the watching Kendra moaned.

Elise erupted into my convulsing pussy. My daughter's futa-seed flooded my cunt. I loved that heat. My twat rippled around her erupting futa-dick, working out every drop of her passion from her ovaries as I unloaded on her.

"Ooh, Mommy, yes!" Chantelle gasped as she plowed into my writhing bowels. "Fuck, I love it!"

Her clit-dick spurted cum into my bowels.

I loved the feeling of both my futa-daughters spurting their girl-cum into my holes. I writhed around them as I bucked through my pleasure. The heat swept through me. This wondrous, glorious heat. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. It was an incredible delight. I loved every moment of it.

More and more of my pearly cum rained down on my daughter's face and tits. Elise whimpered as I hosed her down while her girl-dick soaked my cunt in her jizz. Chantelle twisted my nipples as she spurted her hot seed into my bowels.

My orgasm swelled towards its pinnacles. I swayed there, milking both my daughters' futa-dicks. "Yes," I whimpered. "Oh, Lord, yes!"

I spurted one more time onto Elise's tits.

"Oh, yes, yes, Mommy," groaned Elise, my futa-cock rippling around her girl-dick. It felt fantastic. I loved it so much. I shuddered there, a big smile spreading on my face. I was just glad to enjoy this bliss.

Chantelle squeezed my big boobs as she dumped the last of her cum into my asshole. I trembled, so glad that I had both my daughters with me. It was a marvelous experience. Chantelle kissed at my neck. A big smile spread on my lips.

What a beautiful place we had found! Just a paradise for us to exist. I was so thrilled to be here. So happy to have this experience. I never wanted to give it up. Never wanted to leave this place. I wanted to have my futa-daughters' babies.

* * *

Pita Juarez

I was in the future. I would never see my husband again. That didn't bother me at all. The prick couldn't support me when I wanted to find my sister. What did I care if I ever saw him again? Rosa was here. She just had to be.

"Bring me to her, Si," I said to the winged transhuman.

Si turned, her silver wings fluttered. "Your sister?"

"Yes," I said, thrusting out my hand to her. "I want to see her. It's been three years for me since she vanished. I want to hold her again. Make love to her." That last part almost shocked me, but after seeing Gina and Jill have their incestuous reunion, I had to have my own.

"Of course," Si said. "This way."

She walked down the glowing hallway. I followed after her. She took a turn that I hadn't even noticed, walking unerringly down it. Her wings fluttered and her ass wiggled. The angel had a cute ass. Just delicious.

I shook my head. This wasn't the time to think of things like that. I had to focus on what was important. Getting to my sister. She took another turn down the hallway. I didn't get how she could see anything at all.

So I asked her.

"It's not featureless and silver to me," she said. "Is that what it looks like to you?"

"Yeah," I said. "Like the pools that glow. Or the cave."

"They glow?" She blinked. "Is that how you found your way in here? That's so strange. To me the walls are showing all sorts of information. We thought it was supposed to look like dark-gray metal to your eyes. You can see a light shining from them?"

I nodded.

"I suppose we didn't quite have accurate files on non-augmented human eyesight. It's been a thousand years since there were any like you. And we didn't keep good enough records, I suppose. So fascinating to deal with primitives like you."

"So primitive," I said. "Found our way in the cave."

"And almost harmed yourself in the process," she said. "You're very aggressive. Like a male. We purged them for a reason."

I stared at her in shock. "Well, I'm a woman. A futa now. You chose me. And get me to my sister, and things will be just fine."