Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 18

Story Info
Pregnant passion burns on Futa Island!
8.3k words
4.72
12.4k
19

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pregnant Paradise on Futa Island

Daniel Murphy

"I can't believe I missed out on all the action," I said, the sun rising over Futa Island.

"Yep," said Samantha. My sexy futa-lover had returned with several of the "angels" who'd turned out to be people from the future--I tried not to think about it as it made my head ache. We were flown down to the beach where the others were.

And there, I smiled as my cute Abby was reunited with Jane, her big sister. They may be ten years apart in age, but they appeared close as they two flung themselves together. They melted into a kiss that was not sisterly at all.

It was lusty.

Passionate.

The two futa-sisters groped each other, their bodies melting together. I watched as they lowered themselves to the ground, shaking my head in disbelief. The others were having their own fun while I stood next to Samantha.

"You wouldn't have come with us," Samantha said.

"You could have at least woke me up," I grumbled. It was hard to be too angry, though, watching the cute Abby squirming beneath her sister. In moments, Jane had her cock fucking away at Abby's cunt. It was a beautiful sight.

"You were sleeping," Danielle said.

She proceeded to tell me all of it. My head ached. Transhumans. Not angels or demons, just weird ascetics. Genetic manipulation. Botched memory wipes that impaired language ability. Our role was to repopulate the future world.

I knew the night sky was funny. No Magellanic Clouds. We weren't in the Southern Hemisphere but the Northern. The moon should have been another give away. Did they really think we wouldn't have noticed those awful cracks?

Just what had the future done to the world?

Still, it was insane. We were here to repopulate the world. The existing humans were all sterile or something. They couldn't become futas, and we couldn't breed with them. They would be around for a while.

"A few hundred years to make sure our descendants are doing well," said Samantha. "They live a long time."

"Crazy," I muttered.

"Yes, yes, yes!" squealed Abby.

I glanced at the writhing sisters. They were shuddering together. Their passion echoed through the space as they both were cumming. I smiled at them trembling with such passion. It was just a beautiful sight. They were reunited.

I took Samantha's hand and squeezed it. Futa Island was our new home. It was a beautiful place. The sisters quivered through the pleasure and both panted. Jane rolled off, pulling her futa-dick out of Abby's pussy.

The cutie sat up, her pigtails swaying. She bounced to her feet, cum smeared on her little tits from her girl-dick. She smiled at me and bounced up and down, jizz spilling down her thighs. Her sister had flooded her with cum.

"Ms. Murphy! Ms. Murphy!" she cried. "Me fuck!" She shook cock. "Yes?"

"Sure," I purred, giving Samantha's hand one final squeeze and heading to Abby. "I would love to be fucked by you. Mmm, you know how much I love getting pounded by your big futa-dick, don't you?"

She nodded, her enthusiasm showing so big. Her braces flashed as she smiled, her blonde pigtails swinging. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her. She was so eager for it. As she did that, Jane walked up to Chantelle and threw her over her shoulder, pulling the goth girl from her mother.

I still couldn't believe Agatha Hart was a futa. She was the most devout woman I knew. A perfect wife and mother. When my marriage fell apart, she almost made me feel like a loser. Not because she put me down, but I just saw how perfect her marriage was.

Now here she was having sex with her daughter

Jane carried the squealing Chantelle over and threw her down on the sands. Chantelle ended up on her hands and knees. She glanced up at me as I knelt before her. A big grin split on Chantelle's lips, her dyed-black hair spilling around her face. She licked her lips, the first time I had seen them pink in two or three years.

That black lipstick was god-awful, but she loved that look. She'd probably have blonde hair again in a few weeks unless these future-angel-humans gave her more dye.

"Kneel! Kneel!" Abby said, pushing me down.

I ended up kneeling face-to-face with Chantelle. She had this huge grin on her face then kissed me. I groaned, loving the feeling of her mouth on mine. I shuddered, her lips working against me as Jane dropped to her knees behind the goth futa.

Jane's tanned tits bounced as she pressed her futa-dick into Chantelle's pussy. She thrust. Chantelle moaned into my mouth. I loved the enthusiasm that she had as she made out with me. I kissed her back with such passion, my tongue dancing with hers.

"Me fuck!" squealed Abby. "Ms. Murphy good pussy! Me love!"

"Good! Good!" Jane moaned. "Chantelle pussy! Good pussy!"

I bet the goth-futa had an amazing pussy. My clit-dick throbbed between my thighs. I knew I would find out soon enough. Abby's girl-dick nuzzled through my bush and found the folds of my pussy. She thrust into me.

I groaned into Chantelle's lips, loving Abby's big futa-dick sinking into my cunt. She filled me up with her big girl-dick. I groaned, my twat clenching down on her thick shaft. Pussy cream ran down my throbbing shaft as she sank to the hilt in me.

"Ms. Murphy pussy!" the cutie moaned.

She gripped my hips and drew back her futa-cock. I clenched down my snatch on her shaft. I savored that friction. The pleasure melted down to the tip of my girl-dick. My rod twitched as she thrust back into me.

Jane groaned as she fucked Chantelle hard. The cutie kissed me with passion, our tongues dancing together. I loved it as I kissed her back with such passion. My tongue danced in her mouth. It was an awesome moment to have Abby's futa-dick burying into me. I loved every moment of her fucking me. She buried to the hilt into my snatch.

I gripped her futa-dick as she buried deep and hard into me. She fucked me with passion. I loved it. I savored the bliss churning me up. It was an incredible rush to have her fucking me. She pounded me hard. Fast.

"Chantelle! Chantelle!" gasped Jane.

"Ms. Murphy pussy!" squealed Abby. "Me love! Me love!"

I broke the kiss to groan, "I love, too. Oh, yes, yes, keep fucking me like that. Just keep burying your girl-cock into my twat."

"Yeah, cutie," Chantelle moaned. "God, blonde pigtails. I used to have that."

"And you were so cute," Mrs. Hart purred as she got her cock suckled on by Pita. Rosa was getting fucked by Elise who was also taking a cock from Jill. It was so hot. Just a big orgy. Gina, Kendra, and Rosa were fucking the angels.

It was wild to see. To be a part of. I loved every second of that hard cock thrusting into my cunt. Every last moment of being stuffed full of that huge girl-dick. I squeezed my cunt down on that wonderful cock fucking me.

The pressure swelled in my ovaries. That need to cum just building and building in me. Pussy cream dripped off the tip of my futa-dick swaying between my thighs. My fingers dug into the sand. I loved being fucked by that cutie.

Jane's boobs bounced and heaved as she fucked into Chantelle's pussy. It was all so hot to witness. I loved the sight of those tits jiggling as I took that huge dick in my cunt. I groaned. Chantelle moaned. The others futas gasped around us.

"Fuck, yes," Chantelle moaned. "I always loved big dick, Ms. Murphy, so I am so glad to be here!"

"You were such a wild thing!" I groaned, my twat clamping down on her.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "God, but your ex-husband had a small dick! Just the worst."

"He did," I purred and smiled. "We're both better off here!"

She kissed me again. I melted into her lips, moaning as that big dick fucking my cunt churned me up. I would have such a huge orgasm. Just a huge delight. I clamped my snatch down on Abby's big futa-dick fucking me.

The girl stroked my sides, my big boobs swaying beneath me. I moaned into Chantelle's lips, hurtling towards my orgasm. Towards that wonderful moment when I would just burst. I quivered, eager for it. I squeezed down hard on Abby's clit-dick.

"Me love!" gasped the futa-cutie. "Me love! Me cum! Flood Ms. Murphy! Pussy good! Yes, yes, yes!"

I loved hearing her say those wonderful words as she fucked me hard.

She buried her cock into me as I made out with Chantelle. I whimpered, so close to bursting on Abby's young futa-dick. She buried her girl-dick to the hilt in me. My boobs swayed and my cock twitched. Pussy cream ran down my shaft.

As she drew back, the friction washed around my ovaries. It was too much for me to take. I groaned and burst from my orgasm. The pleasure swept through my body. I gasped into Chantelle's mouth as I erupted, my cum splashing on the sands of Futa Island.

Wrenching my lips from Chantelle, I gasped, "Oh, my god, yes!"

"Pussy happy!" Abby squealed and plowed back into me.

She erupted. Her cum fired into my snatch. Hot jizz that splashed against my cervix. I groaned, savoring the way that her jizz pumped into me. It was an incredible delight to feel all that spunk flooding my cunt.

Just amazing to have her pumping spunk into my snatch. She unloaded inside me again and again. I loved the feeling of her flooding my cunt with all that spunk as my jizz splashed on the sands. Waves of delight rushed through me. Jolts of ecstasy sizzled throughout my flesh.

My mind quivered beneath all the rapture.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped.

"Fuck, yeah!" gasped Chantelle, her cute face twisting in delight. "Jane!"

"Me love!" Jane gasped, her big boobs heaving as she must be pumping Chantelle's cunt full of futa-jizz.

I loved the pleasure surging through me. I savored that heat rushing through my body. It was a fantastic delight. I trembled, my cunt writhing around that big dick in me. I quivered, such joy surging through my body.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my heart beating so fast. I milked Abby's cock. She dumped more and more of her jizz into my snatch. I shuddered there, my twat rippling around her. I milked out all that wonderful cum she had. "That's amazing!"

I felt so good right now. Just wonderful. This was Paradise, and I was so glad to be here. A new world began with that cum flooding my womb. New life that would carry humanity into a new age. A better one.

A futa age.

* * *

Chantelle Hart

Living on Futa Island quickly settled into enjoying delights. Swinging through the vines, eating yummy food, swimming in the lagoon, and fucking.

So much fucking.

And there were so many variations on it, too, that made my cock so hard. So many different ways I could be stuffed full of dick. And my favorite way was having a cock in all my holes. Just made air-tight with clit-rods. What a wonderful life!

"Mmm, Mommy, I'm going to love riding your dick," I cooed as I straddled my mother. "Just going to work my tight cunt up and down your hard mommy-cock. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful," purred Mom. She grabbed her big dick as she lay on the ground, her brown hair spread out before her. She waved her clit-cock at me. "Just impale your cunt down me."

I grinned and straddled her, my futa-rod thrusting out before me. It twitched with my excited heartbeat. This was the life. Getting fucked in all three holes by sexy futas. I was just so eager to cum and cum and cum.

I lowered myself, bringing my cunt to Mom's big dick. The tip of her fantastic clit-cock nuzzled into the shaved folds of my pussy. I shuddered and pushed myself down her shaft. A wave of heat rushed through me.

"Ooh, that's good," I groaned, my cunt rejoicing as I swallowed my mother's cock. "Just amazing. Yes, yes, I am going to love cumming on you."

"And on me," Elise, my sister, said. She moved in behind me. "Ooh, you know your roots are starting to show."

"Going to be a blonde again," I said, shrugging. "Blondes have more fun."

"Yes, we do," cooed Elise. Her futa-dick pushed into my butt-crack. She rubbed it up and down my crevice. I shuddered as she nuzzled it against my backdoor. "Mmm, enjoy."

I planned on doing just that.

She pushed against my asshole. I shuddered as she did that. My pussy clenched down on Mom's cock. I loved that I was taking a dick in both my holes. That was awesome. Just the sort of thing a slut like me loved. I moaned as my sister's cock stretched out my anal ring and popped into my bowels.

Heat burned through my nethers as she sank her futa-dick deeper and deeper into my bowels. I shuddered, loving being full of two incestuous clit-cocks. Both my holes quivered in delight, full of so much passion.

As Elise bottomed out in me, Kendra approached. She and Elise were like married or something. They loved each other. It was cute. I knew they they would have such darling, interracial babies.

And weren't those just the cutest?

I couldn't wait for their futa-daughter to be eighteen so that I could fuck her. She'd have light-brown skin, like a nice mocha, and just be so adorable. I'd fuck her all the time. I'd ravish my niece all the time. Just be the best aunt possible.

The Black futa's ebony cock thrust at my mouth. I opened wide and swallowed Kendra's futa-dick. She groaned as I suckled on her big, Black clit-cock. I winked at her and bobbed my head. I slid my pussy up Mom's thick shaft while Elise drew back her girl-rod.

It was incredible.

I moaned about Kendra's big cock as the dual pleasures rippled through my nethers. My futa-dick throbbed as I slammed back down Mom's clit-rod. Elise buried her shaft to the hilt in my bowels. It was such a hot delight.

My ovaries quivered with all the futa-cum I would spray over Mom's tits and face.

"Ooh, that's so good," Mom groaned. "Yes, yes, just like that. Ride my futa-dick just like that. I love it so much. Your pussy is so tight, honey!"

"So is her asshole, Mom!" groaned Elise as she fucked my asshole.

"Hot mouth!" Kendra moaned. "Wet mouth! Yummy mouth. Me love!"

"Mmm, just give the slut all the cum she craves!" Elise purred as she pounded my bowels.

She hugged me from behind, her titties rubbing into my back. Her nipples hard. She massaged my little boobies. Her finger felt so wonderful as she sodomized me. She slammed that big futa-dick deep into my bowels.

My tongue danced around Kendra's dick. I swirled around the spongy crown, savoring her precum. She had such yummy precum. Just a delicious futa-dick in general. I loved every moment of working my twat up and down Mom's big dick.

My sister butt-fucked me hard. She slammed her clit-dick to the hilt in my asshole. I shuddered at the force of her thrusts. He drove me wild. I moaned around her wife's girl-dick, sucking hard as my pussy worked up and down Mom's clit-cock.

"Oh, Chantelle, honey," Mom moaned, my girl-dick slapping into her belly. Precum splashed her tits.

"Yes, yes, you are going to make me cum so hard!" my sister purred.

"Me cum!" Kendra moaned.

I winked at the Black futa. Oh, she would cum. They would all explode.

My three holes would be pumped full of cum. That was just the best thing in the world. I was so eager for it. So ready for all that jizz to just spurt into my bowels. I couldn't wait for them to flood me. It would be fantastic. Just an outstanding delight.

My body quivered as Elise slammed into me hard and fast. She fucked me with passion. I shuddered, gripping my sister's futa-dick as I rode Mom's clit-cock. I suckled hard on Kendra's big shaft. Her precum spilled into my mouth.

I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down that thick shaft. It was an outstanding delight to suckle on her futa-dick. I swirled my tongue around the crown of her girl-dick. She groaned, her round boobs jiggling overhead.

"Chantelle mouth!" she groaned. "Hot mouth! Good mouth!"

"Yes, it is," Elise groaned, fucking my asshole hard. The friction melted to my cunt working up and down Mom's hot dick.

"Mmm, just keep riding me," moaned Mom, her hand grabbing my futa-dick. She stroked it.

Another pleasure surged through my pussy. One more stimulating delight for my ovaries to enjoy. I quivered moaning around Kendra's girl-dick. I would explode on their three cocks. It would be wondrous. I was primed to erupt.

I plunged down Mom's futa-dick, her hand fisting up and down my clit-cock. The pressure was so intense. I loved it so much. I hurtled towards that majestic moment of cumming. My asshole gripped Elise's clit-dick. She plowed to the hilt in me.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "Chantelle! Your tight asshole is driving me wild!"

Damn straight it was.

I was so close to cumming. My cunt gripped Mom's futa-dick while I suckled with all my might on Kendra's Black cock. She shuddered, her round boobs jiggling over my head. I loved the sight of them quivering like that as I suckled with passion.

I bobbed my head, nursing hard on her futa-dick. I loved the feeling of her in my mouth as my mom and sister's clit-rods filled my holes. I shuddered, hurling towards my orgasm. Mom pumped her hand up and down my girl-shaft.

"Me cum!" Kendra groaned.

"Big time," gasped Elise as she buggered me. My anal sheath gripped her cock, massaging her.

I quivered, hurtling so close to my orgasm. Mom stroked my futa-dick as I slid my cunt up and down her girl-cock. I squeezed about her, the pleasure brimming in me. Elise buried her thick rod into my bowels. It was all so wonderful.

My ovaries erupted.

Cum spurted from my cock and splattered Mom's big boobs. My cunt writhed around her futa-dick while my sister buried her girl-shaft to the hilt in my convulsing anal sheath. I squealed around Kendra's big shaft, wanting to drink all her cum.

"Oh, honey, yes," groaned Mom. "Just jizz all over my tits!"

"Yes, yes, jizz on them!" Elise moaned and buried into my asshole. "Fuck!"

Her cock erupted into my bowels. Mom's dick spurted into my pussy. They were both cumming in me, flooding me with their incestuous loads of futa-jizz. I shuddered, whimpering around Kendra's girl-cock. She trembled.

"Me cum!" she squealed.

Her salty jizz spurting into my mouth made me feel complete. I shuddered, so glad to have them all flooding me. That was just the best result possible. I wanted to have all that cum spurting into my mouth.

It poured down my throat. I gulped it down, savoring that heat. My cunt rippled around Mom's futa-dick and my asshole about my sister's girl-rod. I suckled hard on Kendra's clit-cock. Three futas flooded my holes.

This was paradise.

Futa Island.

I closed my eyes, loving every moment of it. I quivered here, feeling so amazing right now. Just so wondrous. I suckled hard on the girl-dick into my mouth, nursing out the cum. Kendra's jizz poured down to my stomach while my pussy and asshole suckled at my Mom's and sister's futa-cocks.

"Oh, yes, yes," Elise moaned, rubbing her round titties into my back. "Mmm, that's perfect. Just wonderful."

"Oh, yes," Mom groaned, fisting my dick. I fired a last blast of cum.

Mom, Elise, and Kendra all went dry. I shuddered and slid my mouth off their cum. "Ooh, that was perfect. I love that so much. I am just so thrilled to be here. Ooh, ooh, this was just so hot. You all pumped me full of cum."

"They did!" cried from above.

Si's silvery light was hard to make out in the daylight. She landed by us, her big boobs bouncing. She had these perfect features that were so hard to tell what her ethnicity was. It was like she had the best traits of every type of human.

"I have great news!" she said. "You're all pregnant! The first generation of new babies is coming. All twelve of you will deliver miracles to save the human race!"

I grinned down at Mom. "You always said I'd end up knocked up if didn't stop being so wild."

She smiled and ran her hand over my stomach. "Yes, I did. I'm glad you're so wild. I'm so thrilled to have another child." Tears filled her eyes. "This is truly Futa Paradise."