Shirley has An Adventure

Story Info
Wife feels she's missing out. Then an older man rescues her.
6.1k words
4.57
23.2k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,018 Followers

I was feeling a bit down after losing my job at the shop. Okay, it was only part time and with Raymond earning enough to give us a reasonable income it didn't matter from a financial point of view; but I'd made friends there. They said it had nothing to do with my ability to do the job, I was an extremely valued employee. But the shop wasn't making as much since another similar corner shop had opened nearby. It was a case of last in first out. I'd been there for two years but I had to admit they were right. I wouldn't miss the manager with his over familiar comments. I'm no prude and enjoy a bit of banter and flirting but he's a creep with a serious body odour problem. I used to try to swop my shifts to avoid him.

My hubby Raymond is a sweet man who's hard working and kind to me. Nothing's too much trouble for him, I know he loves me and wants to make me happy. But at forty-five I was beginning to think that life was passing me by. Then Charles came into my life.

I was really down in the dumps after Raymond had kissed me and gone off to work. Whilst trying to keep myself busy tidying around in our bedroom I found a pair of nylons which had fallen down the back of our chest of drawers, still in their packaging. They must have been there over twenty years. The word 'nylons' seems to have lost its old meaning. I thought about the words 'stockings and suspenders' beloved of readers of Literotica who live in the UK. I knew men still had fantasies about women wearing them.

I looked at them remembering those far off days when I wore a suspender belt for special occasions because Raymond liked me in stockings. Tights were the alternative wear for years before women began to go bare legged throughout the warmer months and skin toned tights fell out of favour. Those passion killers, leggings had become commonplace everywhere. On an impulse I searched down the bottom of my knicker drawer and, sure enough the suspender belt was still there. That's when the adventure began.

Within minutes I'd swiftly changed into the stockings held up by the suspender belt with my panties on top and put on a thin blouse and my shortest skirt. I felt wonderful for the first time in months. I never wore a skirt in those days. It was sunny outside, so I bravely set out for a walk with just a thin cardigan on not having the slightest idea where I was going. Part of me was hoping for a sudden gust of wind to blow my skirt up and reveal my naughty secret to the world. I was flushy as a strode along although not really expecting anything to happen. But something did.

The weather was changing as it sometimes did in the Lake District where I live. Black clouds appeared from nowhere and I was suddenly walking in a torrential downpour. I turned around and began walking briskly back to our house. I saw a man up ahead coming out of his house and opening a golf umbrella. This distracted me and I tripped and fell forwards measuring my length on the pavement.

The man dropped his brolly and rushed over to me. He saw I was crying. His first action was to pull my skirt down as my legs were fully exposed by the fall. He helped me to my feet and had a look at my hand which was bleeding.

"You're soaked to the skin, aren't you? Please come into my house, I've got a good first aid kit. You need warmth and shelter until this rain stops."

He was smartly dressed and looked to be in his sixties. He took charge, taking my uninjured hand firmly in his as if I was a child and leading me along his path and in through his front door. I put myself completely in his hands. He gave me a clean men's handkerchief which I used to wipe away my tears then wrapped it around my hand to stop the blood dripping on his floor.

"Let me see that cut." He said. "I used to be in the Red Cross so you're safe with me."

I believed him.

He soon had the cut safely dealt with. "No need to go to hospital. Keep it covered for a day or two. It'll be fine."

"I don't know how to thank you. You were on your way out, weren't you? I'd better go..."

"Not so fast young lady. You're not going anywhere in those wet clothes. You've had a shock. Where I was going isn't important."

He stood up. "I'll get my wife's dressing gown. You can use this bathroom to change." He points to a corner of the kitchen. "I'll put the kettle on for some tea."

"But I can't..." He'd disappeared before I could protest.

I went into the bathroom to empty my bladder. He wants me to take off my clothes. I can't do that surely, can I? His wife seems to be out. What if he wanted me to be naughty?

He knocked, opening the door wide enough to put the dressing gown through.

It struck me that stripping for him might be exciting, something to tell my Raymond. Hesitantly at first, I took off my cardigan, blouse and skirt, then I slipped out of my bra. I left my panties and stockings on.

I stood in front of the full-length mirror undecided. My body betrayed my arousal. Both nipples and pussy. Suddenly thinking 'What the hell!' I slipped off my knickers and started putting the dressing gown on.

"Are you okay in there?" His calm, friendly voice. He's a nice man, I decided.

"Yes, coming." I said timidly.

He showed me into the living room where a wood burning stove was providing a huge amount of heat. He had tea and biscuits on a tray on the coffee table. He indicated the tray.

"Help yourself." He went out of the room for a few minutes and I assumed he was in the bathroom taking my clothing somewhere to hang up.

Although I'd tied the belt tightly around me, my only item of clothing apart from the stockings was showing more cleavage than seemed right in the circumstances. I'd always been proud of my breasts. I smiled as I bent over to pour my tea thinking that in dealing with my underwear and other clothes, he was perhaps missing glimpses of an erect nipple or two. I made sure my boobs were back inside the gown and got myself comfortable on the low sofa.

We spent at least a couple of hours together chatting. He introduced himself as Charles Anderson. His manners were impeccable. His wife had died of cancer a year ago. He said he had plenty of friends scattered around the country but he'd moved to the Lake District with his wife not long before her cancer diagnosis and didn't have many friends in the area.

"So, it's great to have a chance to get to know a local person. I hope I may be able to stay in touch with you and Raymond." I nodded enthusiastically.

"Will you tell him about sitting almost naked in a strange man's house waiting for your clothes to dry?"

"Oh yes, he likes to hear about all my adventures. There are no secrets between us. He'll want to know all the details. He's not the jealous type."

"What makes you say that, if you don't mind me asking?"

I blushed, drawing the dressing gown around me as it had slipped open a bit.

"We've never exactly spoken about it but he likes me flirting with his friends. It's never gone beyond light hearted banter in front of him."

"What do you mean, in front of him? You don't have to say any more."

I blushed again, for some reason eager to confide in this lovely man.

"Some of his friends have tried it on when they've got me on my own."

I paused, took a deep breath, then crossed one leg over the other.

"I've let them kiss me and touch my breasts. I even stroked David's penis through his clothing.

I know it's very naughty but I always confess everything to Raymond later on."

"Excuse me saying this but is that confession when you are in bed together."

"Yes." I was relaxing now and feeling aroused. I adjusted the dressing gown to show more leg.

Charles smiled and moved in his seat. I noticed the bulge in his loose fitting sweat pants.

"Is David your favourite amongst his friends?"

"What? Oh, because I went further with him? No, they're all immature married men behaving like boys. I prefer older men."

Our eyes met. I could see he knew what I was hinting at. I leant forward carefully as if to get my balance and stood up. He'd been so helpful it was only fair to give him a good look at my boobs.

"Can I use your loo again."

"Of course, while you're there I'll check on your clothes." I looked back as he stood up. His soldier was at full attention. I had liquid running down my stockings myself. It's too soon, I decided. I wanted to talk to Raymond.

I was wiping my pussy when there was a knock on the door.

"Clothes all dry Shirley. Can I pass them to you?"

I scooted across removing the dressing gown on the way. He opened the door a crack and passed them through. I took them, pushing the dressing gown into his hand.

Once I was fully dressed again Charles offered me a lift home. I graciously accepted even though it was sunny outside again. I wanted him to know where I lived. We'd already exchanged phone numbers. As we arrived outside our house he got out of the car and hugged me giving me a light kiss on the cheek.

"See you soon." He said.

"Thank you again for being my knight in shining armour."

"Show your gratitude by keeping in touch."

"I will."

I skipped into the house delighted that Charles had done wonders for my mood. As Raymond wasn't home for a while yet I had some private time to myself. I ran a bath, making it as hot as I could stand, having first lit a few candles for atmosphere. Once in the bath I went through the events of the day whilst I soaped my pussy thoroughly, fingering myself to a wonderful orgasm.

Raymond arrived in time for tea as usual. He could see I was excited by the way I kissed him hello.

"I've made a new friend. He's very nice and I stayed in his house all morning."

"Oh, Shirley, have you been a naughty girl?"

"Well, I'll let you decide about that. Let's save it until bedtime."

"I expect you'll be needing a spanking."

I smiled at that. Raymond couldn't cause me pain; he just wasn't made that way. But he loved to have me bent over his knee for a few light slaps and I enjoyed that too. Sometimes when I'd been very bad, I wished he'd hit me harder.

He noticed the plaster on my hand, and we had a look at the cut. As I had expected the bleeding had stopped long ago so we replaced the plaster with a smaller one.

Later in bed, both of us naked. I went through everything that had happened including my decision to wear a short skirt with stockings held up by a suspender belt.

"When you were lying on the pavement could Geoffrey see up your skirt?"

"Yes Raymond."

"All the way up to your panties?"

"Probably, he must have got a good eyeful, sweetie."

"Were you excited stripping off in the house?"

"That was the best part. I loved it. He's so handsome. I wanted him. I told him about things I'd done with David and your other friends."

I had my hand on his penis and felt it jerk. It was as stiff as a poker.

"What else did you tell him?"

I was now stroking his manhood.

"I told him I preferred older men."

This comment made him squirt. I didn't mind. He's always been a premature ejaculator. I knew I was able to help his cock to recover by using all the rudest words to explain about showing my breasts, seeing Charles' strong erection through his sweat pants and how I was flushing at the same time. He loves it when I talk dirty. He climbed aboard and performed in his usual fashion. I can't orgasm with Raymond inside me. But he's a good boy and can bring me off with his tongue, which he did with enthusiasm.

He encouraged me to go back to see Charles as soon as possible.

"I think he likes you Shirley. Would you like to be his special friend?"

"Yes, I would, Raymond, very much."

He looked wistful. "I sometimes wish I could find a special friend too." His face went a deep shade of purple.

I was surprised. He'd never shown the slightest interest in any of my female friends. Could it be a man he wants I wondered?

"Perhaps Charles could become your special friend Raymond. Do you think you would like that?"

After quite a long pause Raymond nodded. He'd stopped making eye contact with me.

On an impulse I said. "If you're ever feeling a bit girly sweetie, you are welcome to try on my underwear, bras or dresses. I don't mind a bit."

He didn't answer at first so I reached down inside the duvet and found his cock was rigid.

"Thank you, Shirley, I do love you."

"I love you too Raymond." We kissed, holding each other for a long time, falling asleep in each other's arms.

We both got up bright and early the next day.

"I'm ringing Charles today to arrange to see him at his house."

"Will you let him see up your skirt?"

"Definitely."

"Naughty girl. I decided not to spank you last night. But you're sailing close to the wind, aren't you?"

"Don't I always?"

"That's true, it's what I love about you."

Later on, over our main meal which we eat at teatime, I gave him the news.

"He's taking me out for a meal on Tuesday night."

"What? You're going out on a date with another man?" He smiled broadly, not showing any sign he disapproved.

"Yes. He thought you wouldn't mind."

"Quite right. You'll need a new dress and some dark stockings. Why don't you buy a new suspender belt too, I expect you'll need a spare one when the other is in the wash. Get one of those dresses you can wear without a bra."

"Hey, slow down, it's just a meal, we might be going to McDonalds." I laughed out loud. "But thanks for the advice on what I'm wearing. You didn't say what colour panties I'll have on." My sarcasm was not lost on him.

"Sorry, I guess I got a bit carried away. Wear what you like, leave them off if you want."

"What? Oh, no, this time when I see him, I want to keep them on. I'll take things slowly. My rule is, losing my knickers on a first date is not allowed." We both laughed at this.

"But you'll let him look up your skirt, won't you?"

"Of course."

Tuesday night arrived at last. I spent a lot of time getting ready. In spite of my comments earlier in the week I wanted to look my best so I'd got my hair done and applied my makeup carefully. I'd dressed simply, going without a bra. An expensive white blouse and a short skirt completed the ensemble. My boobs are on the small side so I could get away with allowing them to hang free.

Raymond hovered around whilst I got ready, clearly excited.

"I'm not sure how this is going to play out so I'll ring or text with an update."

Charles was bang on time. He was driving me to the restaurant.

"Okay, my love. Have a good time." Raymond said and I knew he meant it. I could see he was on edge so I kissed him full on the lips smudging my lipstick in the process.

"Let him in, Raymond. Tell him I'm nearly ready."

I left my hubby to open the door knowing his lips were bright red from my lipstick. It wasn't on purpose but I smiled wickedly thinking I could laugh about it with Charles as we drove off in the car.

With my lipstick repaired we walked to the car. I wasn't very elegant getting in with Charles holding the door for me. I'm pretty sure he saw my stocking tops.

"Your hubby seemed a bit embarrassed. This is a first for him isn't it?"

He was driving at a slow steady pace obviously in no hurry to get there.

"Yeah, none of his friends have taken me out on dates."

"So how did it work?"

"You know, I'd bump into them in town and they'd take me down a side alley and do it there. A bit sordid really. Sometimes I'd see one of them in the pub and agree to meet them later on or fix up a time the next day. They never came to the house."

"You enjoyed it I suppose?"

"Yes, I did. It also gave Raymond a thrill and it helped our sex life. But it's fizzled out as the years have gone by. The flirting's still there though. Sometimes we go dancing and I'll dance with anyone who asks. Raymond's not a dancer."

"I could take you dancing?"

"That would be nice. Do you think Raymond could tag along?"

"Okay, but wouldn't he hate it?"

"I doubt it. I've told him all about you and he's quite interested in getting to know you."

"Does he always wear lipstick?" Charles grinned, glancing across at me, he'd probably already worked it out.

I laughed. "Not as far as I know. It rubbed off my lips when I kissed him. He seemed oblivious."

"You never know he might have wanted to keep it on."

"I doubt it. But I've recently given him permission to wear my clothes if he's feeling girly."

"What did he say when you brought it up?"

"Thank you. Nothing more."

"So, you think he might be wanting to wear pretty clothes?"

"I'm not sure."

"Throw out all his underpants and replace them with girlie panties."

I laughed. But the idea was making me quite flushy.

"I'd never force him. I'll admit I'm strangely attracted to the idea. So kinky. I'll support him if that's what he wants to do."

As we parked up outside the restaurant Charles reached across in an attempt to kiss me. I stopped him.

"No, you'll spoil my lipstick."

"Okay, we'll wait till later then."

I didn't reply. I wanted to kiss him but didn't feel quite ready yet.

It was a Tai restaurant and I love Tai food so we both enjoyed Tai green curries which were cooked to perfection. Charles was a great companion and quite witty. He had me in fits of laughter. I guess he was trying to laugh me into bed. We drank our coffee in a different area on very low settees which gave me a chance to show him my panties. No-one else was in the same eye line. He smiled but said nothing. I got another look at his bulge. He covered it with his napkin whenever anyone passed our table then showed it to me as if to say, 'this is for you' once they'd gone by. I tried to ignore this display feeling like a bird whose male suitor was performing some kind of ritual mating dance for her and the bird, (me), was pretending indifference.

Back inside the car he tried to kiss me again. I pushed him away.

"Not now Charles, take me home please. I've had a lovely evening, don't spoil it."

Nothing was said on the short journey home, he seemed to be in a sulk.

I knew he would try again as he dropped me off. To forestall him I said,

"Why don't you come in for coffee?"

Suddenly invigorated he leapt out of his car and around to my side opening the door for me. Of course, I gave him an eyeful again, stocking tops, panties, the lot.

Inside, we sat in the living room chatting. I was sitting next to Raymond on the low sofa. We were holding hands. Conversation was a bit stilted as we drank our coffee but I used it as another opportunity to show Charles my panties. I was rather blatant about it. My legs began to drift apart until they were wide open. All three of us were aware of it of course and the atmosphere somehow seemed to relax.

"We don't have many chairs in this room. If a couple visits us, we need to bring a chair in from the dining room." I said looking at Raymond and smiling.

"I'm going for a shower and then to bed. Why don't you stay for a chat with Raymond?"

I got up and left the room.

Charles stood up.

"Look, I think I'd better go, thanks for the coffee."

Raymond said. "Stay a while. You'll not regret it. She gave me the signal."

"Signal?"

"Yes, come on through to the hall."

Raymond picked up a chair from the dining room and placed it outside the bathroom door.

"Climb up on the chair and look through the high window."

"No, I'm not doing that, I'm not a peeping Tom."

"This is different. She wants you to look. She likes to show off her body. You saw her open her legs just now."

Charles climbed onto the chair. I spotted a movement at the window and began to undress. The hallway was dark so I couldn't see who it was but I knew. I wanted him to see me naked. My uncle used to spy on me in the shower when he came to stay. I loved it.

I took my time, facing towards the window, then turned my back to him to switch on the shower. I was aware that his vision would be affected by the steam inside the shower but had an idea for after I'd finished.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,018 Followers
12