Shirley's Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Thursday 15th June 1967 it rained, cats and dogs. Absolutely no point in going out into the forest and trudging half a mile up hill just to have sex. We did consider sneaking off together in our lunch breaks and going to his, as the house was empty but by the time we got there it would be time to head back.

In the event David came to mine after dinner. At least we could be together and Mum never complained about us snuggling up on the settee to watch TV. David arrived soaked to the skin.

"You'd better take him upstairs and get him dried out! He'll catch his death else." instructed Mum.

I took him to my room and while he peeled off his soggy clothes I got a couple of big towels from the airing cupboard. On returning to the room I found him naked and sporting a boner that would have made my eyes water 7 weeks previously. Pulling my skirt up and my panties down I stepped out of them. They were the ones that were present at my deflowering and I'd planned on them being present on the occasion of my first bare cock. Picking them up I bent over the chest of drawers, not for the first time.

David was ready and slipped in easily. I groaned contentedly.

"Shusssh!"

Oh yeah! Be quiet, just like that. Nothing to get excited about was there? Just my very first bare cock and the logical pussy full of my David's cum to look forward to, in my own bedroom with my Mother just down stairs. So I've got lust, love, excitement and danger all in one place and David is telling me to be quiet? I stuffed my panties in my mouth.

It's not as bad as it sounds, really it isn't, I'd only put them on about fifteen minutes earlier.

David started to pound my pussy. It had to be a quickie but David and I were good at quickies.

I was right on the edge, just hovering waiting for... David was panting hard... I was biting my panties so hard I'm surprised they even survived the ordeal. I was there, moaning into my panties, David jerked his first load straight into my pussy. I screamed into my knickers. David grunted as he unloaded his second load... and my bedroom door swung open!

"Just off to Bingo, back by ten." the door closed.

I was still cumin and David was still pumping spunk into my pussy. It didn't really register until the door was fully closed again. Well, I've said we both enjoyed the thrill of possibly being caught in the act. I've told you that actually getting caught was a great big turn on for both of us. How many girls can put their hand on their heart and say that they were taking their first bare cock and in the throes of cumin while it pumped her full of the contents of the attached balls, while their Mother actually saw it happening?!

Not many I'll bet, but I can!

It was way too late to stop so we didn't. David kept sliding his cock in and out while we both giggled at the situation accompanied by the sounds of my full cunt gurgling and slurping as David's cock played around inside me. He didn't go too soft and after a very little while was good to go again. The second time was more leisurely and just as exciting. We took a break, sorted out some suitable dry things for David to wrap around himself, an old dressing gown, probably my long lost Dad's from sometime in my past, and cuddled up on the settee to watch rubbish on the TV.

David had another load ready for me before nine o'clock and I took delivery while kneeling on the settee and leaning over the back. After that I just sat on his lap and enjoyed watching his face as I bounced up and down on his cock. David insisted on staying until Mum came home and sharing the flack that we both felt was headed our way. By five to ten we were both looking respectable, with David in slightly damp but warm jeans and slightly dryer, and warm shirt.

We heard the key in the lock and waited. There was a knock on the front room door.

"Come in."

The door opened cautiously.

"Didn't want to disturb you again," Mum said as she poked her head around the door.

We weren't doing anything except steeling ourselves for whatever... She walked in and stood before us.

"Just one thing to say and I want the truth, OK?"

"Yes Mum," we chorused.

David had been calling my Mum, 'Mum' since the Sunday after we met. She'd always made him very welcome. Maybe that was about to change?

"Are you on the pill?"

"Yes Mum," we chorused.

"Today is the first day it's working, so we were celebrating, sorry," I elaborated.

"So no more used condoms in the Post Office waste bin then?" she chuckled.

"Wha...?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Jones live over their shop or had you forgotten? They heard your motorbike stop outside regularly and watched you pop something in the rubbish bin. They thought I should know. It's still raining cats and dogs outside, would you like to ring your Mum and say you're staying here tonight, David?"

On the night of NCD David and I slept together in my bed, with my Mum's permission and stern warnings of retribution of the cruelest kind should we keep her awake all night.

We didn't. We stuffed pillows down between the headboard and the wall and I put a pair of knickers in my mouth. Thereafter David stayed at least one night every weekend. We got engaged a couple of weeks later. It was insurance, in case something went wrong with me taking the 'pill' and also an investment. We were no longer boyfriend and girlfriend, we'd made a commitment to each other and were rewarded with more leeway from our Mums.

If I'd gone out with my 'boyfriend' I'd have had to be home by 11pm. If I was out with my fiance then I was grown up enough to come home when I liked. A big plus especially when there was a beautiful full moon shining above and lust, sorry love, was in the air. A very big bonus was that we were allowed to go on holiday together! Yeeharrr! OK, silly I know as we were sleeping together most weekends and David's Mum must have realised it. As David put it, we were doing things right.

Everything right and proper.

We'd met in the April, got engaged in June the same year.

When were we going to get married? In the future, when we had enough money, when we could afford the rent on a council house and still eat.

With little money our only possible form of holiday was camping. I'd not camped before. David was an expert, having been a Scout and regularly doing crazy outdoor things with his mates from knee high to mid teens. He had all the camping equipment we needed. I checked with Mum if it was alright to go. She just laughed;

"The only thing you'll be doing that's different is keeping the neighbours awake all night, not me."

### ### ###

We made our plans for the last two weeks in July, when David's factory closed for two weeks. It was on that holiday I discovered so much about myself and confirmed much that I had suspected. I also discovered a great deal about David, which was all good. And a massive amount about us. At the same time David not only learned about and understood me but also discovered a great deal about himself. It was the knowledge about ourselves and each other that created the bond that has endured beyond the grave.

We went to a farm near Cheddar Gorge on David's James 200 motorbike. It was a struggle. You can imagine how little actual camping equipment we were able to take. David said we had so little space I couldn't take any bras, he loved watching my tits jiggle as I walked. Only one pair of knickers for each day and no pyjamas. I was allowed walking boots and socks which I wore most of the time and plimsolls, that shows how long ago it was, for inside the tent. I had jeans, which I wore for the journey, two pairs of short shorts and a couple of short, light skirts. Up top I had T shirts, a jumper and a leather jacket. Fortunately I've never really bothered with make-up or smelly stuffs.

To be fair David's wardrobe was slightly smaller than mine, he didn't take any skirts. Our sleeping bags zipped together. We used our clothes as a pillow. We had one torch between us and cooked on a Primus stove with two tiny, tinny saucepans, a small frying pan and two horrid aluminium mugs which made everything taste tinny. We shared one large towel, one small towel, a bar of Cussons Imperial Leather, a flannel and a tube of toothpaste. A hairbrush and a comb. We had our own toothbrushes. Everything we needed. Actually much more than we expected to need as we planned to spend most of the time either on or in the sleeping bag.

We had three punctures on the way down and after the third we decided that it would probably be easier if I hitched as far as Wells and waited for David to catch up. It was a hot day so I changed from my jeans into a skirt and was in Wells less than an hour later. He was a very nice van driver and couldn't keep his eyes off my legs and short skirt. He never made a move on me nor even suggested we stop somewhere quiet for a while but I did totally enjoy having his eyes on my body. I knew exactly what he was thinking and it made me very horny.

After pitching our little two man tent at the top of the small field and getting sorted out we walked into the village for a fish 'n chip supper before heading to the pub. I thought that I looked a bit ridiculous in my walking boots, short shorts and T shirt but David said I looked drop dead gorgeous especially the little buttons where my nipples had hardened up.

We got a bigger portion of chips with our fish and hardly had to wait to be served in the busy pub! I loved catching the guys clocking my tits. It made my nipples stand out even more and my panties got wetter and wetter as the evening wore on. I loved them looking but had no intention of letting them play. I just wanted to play with my David and when the pleasure became unbearable I whispered in his ear. I'd never seen him finish his drink so quickly.

In those days we didn't fuck. Well, actually we did, obviously. No, what I mean is fuck wasn't commonly used as a verb as in; I fuck, you fuck, we fuck, they fuck. It was commonly used as an adjective as in 'what the fuck?' or is that used as an adverb or maybe a noun? Whatever, it isn't half as nice. Where was I? We didn't fuck. When one was married one 'made love' when one wasn't married one 'had sex' and David and I 'had sex'; like rabbits. There was the ruder variation, shag, not to be confused with Cormorant. Shag was David's preference but for my mind I didn't care what it was called as long as we did it as often as possible.

We returned to the site, showered, went back to the tent and 'had sex'. In the morning we again 'had sex', rested, had more sex then had a saucepan each of cereal before sneaking a shower together and heading into the village to explore. After lunch we returned to the tent, had sex, rested, had more sex until it was time to walk back into the village for dinner, pub then back to the site, showered then back to the tent for more sex. This hectic holiday routine carried on for four days.

The fifth day started as normal, it continued as normal. We stopped at the ablutions shed after leaving the pub and shared the shower as usual. Still wet and only wearing my knickers, David having all our other stuff in the ruck-sac except his Y fronts, which he wore, chased me back up the hill to the tent as usual.

When we'd left to get our meal the camp site only about six tents, including ours, dotted around the field, and none near us, but when we returned there was another tent pitched about ten feet from ours. The two guys were brewing up outside their tent until they heard my shrieks of delight. Looking around they saw me running towards them wearing only my knickers and with my tits bouncing all over the shop.

It was almost a dead heat with me just beating David to our tent. I bent to open the front flap, being sure that the guys next door had a good view of my assets. David slapped my assets playfully.

"You teasing those poor lads?" he suggested.

"Ummmm," I replied just as one of them asked if we would like a mug of tea.

"Give us ten minutes?" David asked.

"Ten minutes?!" I retorted as I wormed my way through the tent flap.

"OK, twenty minutes, maybe half an hour." I vaguely heard from outside as I worked my damp panties off. Then I heard a more distant chuckle followed by 'lucky sod!'

I waited patiently, with my legs wide, while David struggled out of his Y fronts. David's was the first cock to fuck me and at that point the only one to fuck me. With the two guys next door so close it would be my very first deliberate exhibition fuck because there was no doubt that I was going to make it quite clear to them that I was being fucked and totally loved it. If they realised that having them close by was increasing my pleasure then so much the better!

I could hear the guys outside talking as David eased his cock lovingly into me. I let out a loud moan of pleasure. I'm an exhibitionist, did I mention that somewhere? I'm also a noisy 'had sex'. Only a very thin sheet of cotton separated David and I from the two guys outside and there was no telling how close they actually were. He eased in a little further and I moaned a little louder. In my own defence I wasn't making any more noise than usual just because there were a couple of guys outside hanging on my every moan of pleasure. Well, maybe but not that much more.

David looked down at me sternly, "You're not going to even try and keep the noise down are you?" Was it a question or possibly a suggestion? It wasn't whispered, that's for sure.

"You want me to try and be quiet while you ...?" My voice tailed off leaving nothing much to the imagination of anybody who might be accidentally overhearing.

David shook his head and rammed his cock home hard. Just how I like it. I responded just as he knew I would. I screeched and begged for more...

=== === ===

I consider myself to be very lucky. On the very first occasion that David started to work his hand up under my skirt I had a tiny orgasm. By the time he had eased my panties aside I was breathing hard and when he slipped one single finger between my pussy lips and teased the entrance I grabbed him around the neck and covered him with kisses as I pushed hard against his finger. Sex and I were going to be friends, very good friends. I won't say that orgasms were ten a penny because that would appear to demean them as being of no consequence when they were most definitely of very great consequence. No, orgasms and I were fellow travellers, journeying happily along life's sexual pleasure highway hand in hand while humming a little ditty, a dirty little ditty. A little shudder of pleasure would always course through my body if David simply rang and asked if I was feeling horny.

=== === ===

...We started talking dirty, him telling me I was a greedy bitch and a damn good shag while I told him to stop wasting his energy talking and get on with shagging my greedy cunt and filling it with his spunk. After a while we settled down to the serious business then David told me to kneel up, he wanted to take me from behind (we didn't know doggy then) because it always made him shoot his load.

I knelt, he knelt behind me then laughed.

"What?" I demanded.

"It's a good job it's not raining," he chuckled. I looked round. His shoulders were rubbing the sides of the tent, each side of the ridge seam. He slipped his cock into me, deliberately keeping his back stiff. His shoulders slid along the material. He pulled back. His shoulders pulled back, then forward and back and forward ...

"So basically," I said, "the guys outside can now watch you shagging me."

"Yep! Probably," he said rocking back and forth in my dripping pussy.

"Better give them a decent show then," I told him.

"They can have a nice wank while watching my shoulders move." he said matter-of-factly.

"Why should watching your shoulders move make them wank?" I asked innocently.

"I dunno," he said, "maybe they could imagine it was their shoulders' and their cocks' making the shoulders move."

"You mean they'd have a wank while imagining that they were shagging me?" I suggested. I also came quite hard as I voiced the idea.

David felt it. "You like the thought of them wanking while thinking about shagging you, do you?" with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Ummmm," I mumbled, "something like that. Now fuck me, suddenly I could do with a cup of tea."

We fucked until I felt his cock twitch, jerk then pump. He thrust deep and hard and held it there while he emptied his balls inside my greedy pussy. I think, even then, David was almost as much an exhibitionist as me.

That final action of spunk pumping into my pussy is the one that gives me the biggest orgasm, every time. We collapsed in a heap and after taking a few minutes to recover we started to clean each other up. That's when we heard the banging outside. It sounded like somebody was banging in big tent pegs, a bit like those large wooden things used to hold up big Scout and Guide ridge tents.

The banging stopped. It was getting dark. Everything was quite quiet. We heard what sounded like a Primus being pumped up then a Tilley lamp flared. The big advantage of going camping with a mini van over camping on a motorbike was that there was room for a few luxuries. A kettle whistled. Water was being poured.

"Tea's ready when you are!" came the call from outside.

"Thank you," we replied in unison, "be right out." I finished.

Those of you that remember James 200 motorbikes and the original mini vans will also know that nice fat rolls of very absorbent kitchen towels were one of the many things that hadn't been invented then. We had Man Size Kleenex (other brands were available) which took up far too much room on a motorbike and HandyAndies which were much more manageable but real buggers to get into, especially in a rapidly darkening tent.

"What should I put on?" I asked David passing him the packet of HandyAndies to open. The problem, if it should be considered a problem, was that David always had a good helping of spunk for me and although he was very careful cleaning me up afterwards there was always the bulk of his seed too deep inside for his tongue to reach. Yes, I sucked his cock and swallowed. Yes, I always tried to lick and suck him clean afterwards and he didn't hesitate to use his mouth and tongue on me but, and here's the silly bit, we hadn't got so far as to work out that; if after spunking inside me and me cleaning him up, he put his cock back inside to get it covered with more spunk, I could then lick and suck it clean and we could continue until it was all gone. Of course there was also the added bonus that with all that sucking and licking he would be ready to fuck again quite quickly. As I said we hadn't got to that stage at that time, pity.

So, what to wear? Mum probably realised that we were going to 'have sex' while we were away but I didn't really want to rub it in by bringing home loads of spunk stained knickers to wash, hence the need for the Handi-Andies which were proving a real bugger to open. The plan was to fold one into a pad and slip it inside my knickers. I'm sure I'm not the only girl to have done that countless times.

"Go as you are," suggested David, "the lads have seen you almost naked and for the last half hour or so they've heard and watched us shagging. What's to hide?"

I could see a flaw with that. "Fine, for you and the boys but what about the other happy campers? There might be kids around as well as strait-laced mothers or wives." I told him.

"Hold on," he replied, even in the gloom I could see he was smiling, "I'll see who's about and how dark it is." He stuck his head out of the door.

He laughed, "Come and have a look," he suggested. I stuck my head out the flap.

The lads had finished making their camp. All was tidy and ship-shape. The banging we had heard was them putting up a series of screens forming a long wind-break that curved around the far side of their tent, across the front and extended to within about six feet of our tent. There were four fold-up chairs outside, one spare between them and one opposite. The icing on the cake was that their khaki shorts were around their ankles and they were both stroking their cocks in the light of a Tilley lamp.