Shirley's Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Shirley takes an early swim and meets Sandy the dog...
6.1k words
4.74
8k
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley takes an early morning swim.

My name is Shirley and at the time I had been a widow for nearly eighteen months. David and I had enjoyed almost 45 years of a somewhat unconventional marriage. I didn't sleep with other men, I slept with my David. My David didn't sleep with other women, he slept with me. That which we did, jointly and severally, whilst we were awake was another matter entirely.

Just before My David passed he told me that I should continue to enjoy myself and that he would be with me every step of the way. It took me a while to get things organised but finally I'm on my way, retracing the routes we enjoyed together. Hopefully rediscovering the pleasures we had enjoyed en route. I am now back in France with our camper van, remembering the past and looking for new adventures. My David is with me.

=== === ===

I'd got used to early mornings over the previous eighteen months. With no David in bed beside me I found little point in staying in bed longer than tiredness required. Once in France I was up early to greet the new day and looked forward to the possibilities it brought.

The previous afternoon I'd spent the day with Paul on the beach, naked. I'd been very seriously and extremely well fucked before returning to my Camper-van. I slept like a log and awoke fully refreshed and ready for the new day a good two hours before the bakers van would be at the camp site opposite the Aire. I did exactly what I would have done had my David been with me.

Pulling on a light, short dress and my warm fleece I grabbed a towel and headed for the beach.

For those not familiar with the English Channel I'll tell you now, it's cold, bloody cold at all times of the year. With the North Atlantic at one end and the North Sea at the other it has little chance to be anything else. Who needs a cold shower to get the blood circulating in the mornings when a short stroll through the dunes will lead you to an ice bath. I'm joking, but only a little.

I didn't bother to walk to the 'Clothing optional' section of the beach, I was the only one mad enough to be out and about at that time of the day. I headed straight down the beach to the tide line, shucked off my fleece, quickly followed by my little dress. Dropping my towel on top of the small pile I skipped the few yards down to the water and ran in before I lost my nerve. With high steps I was soon far enough in to duck down and get my shoulders under the water before the cold hit me too hard. Once in and covered it wasn't so bad and I rubbed my hands vigorously over my naked body to dislodge the air bubbles that would make me shiver.

With a poor imitation of the breast stroke mixed with the doggy paddle I swam along parallel to the beach for a few minutes before turning around and swimming back. I swam back and forth for about ten minutes getting the blood circulating energetically. The hardest part was getting out of the water. At just after six in the morning the sun is not very warm. I swam back and forth a couple of times more steeling myself for a rapid exit and the sudden chill. I crept towards the shore on my hands trying to keep my shoulders beneath the water for as long as possible before standing up and rushing to my towel. I rose up swiftly ready for the dash.

"Bonjour!" came a voice from my right.

I looked to my right, where had he come from?

"Bonjour," I replied standing straight up and looking at him.

Not bad looking. About my own age, give or take and a very wet Labrador at his heels. I strolled over to my pile of clothes and picked up the towel. I didn't bother to wrap it around me to cover my nakedness, he'd seen it all anyway. I started to dry myself off. He stopped to watch. I didn't object.

"A good way to wake up in the morning," he observed in perfect English, "you must be a hardy soul?"

"You're English?"

"Yes, we're in the camp site for the night. Early riser, like yourself so I get to take Sandy here for her morning walk before everybody is up and about. Lovely time of day I always think."

No mention of a wife directly? 'We're in the camp site', We being... me and the wife or me and the dog? I didn't feel a need to dry myself any quicker nor slower for that matter. He didn't seem too bothered about getting on with Sandy's exercise either.

"On your way out or on your way back?"

The standard question when meeting fellow Brits in the vicinity of the Channel ports.

I swung the end of the towel over my shoulder, grabbed it in the other hand and energetically dried my back beneficially making my tits swing hopefully.

"On our way home unfortunately, need to be on the road by 7:30 latest. Morning ferry from Dieppe to Newhaven."

So many little snippets of information in a couple of sentences. Still no mention of wife but time constraints. Not available but interested? I reached down to dry between my legs, spreading them wide and being very careful. I smiled at him encouragingly.

"Wouldn't want to make you miss the boat," I teased, "have a safe journey."

"I always find that when I dry my back like that the bit between my shoulder blades somehow always gets missed. Would you like me to check yours is dry?"

"Would you mind?"

I stepped closer to him holding out my towel. Sandy wandered off into the shallows. I turned my back toward him. Taking the towel he carefully dabbed it between my shoulders.

"You have a very beautiful body," he whispered in my ear, "pity we're homeward bound, another time maybe?"

He moved the towel down my back until his hands were on my bottom. I pressed eagerly against them.

"Maybe," I said softly knowing full well it was very unlikely that we would ever see each other again.

As I replied my eyes were automatically scanning the beach and dunes for signs of other early risers. I saw none.

"Have you got time to do my front?" I murmured, "I feel you'd make a much better job of it than me."

I turned to encourage him to make the correct decision and was met with the most delicious smile imaginable.

His hands went straight to my tits. One managed to keep hold of the towel which he used to dry my upper chest and my right tit. The other cupped my left tit and teased the nipple. It was already hard due to the cold water but it was quickly throbbing with the heat of a man's touch. I bit my lip seductively and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Would you like me to hold the towel for you?" I suggested.

He glanced quickly at his watch.

"I'm very much afraid I don't have time to do a proper job," he said draping the towel over my shoulder, "but..." his freed hand moved swiftly down my naked body to the apex of my parted legs, "I do so enjoy the feel of a smooth, wet cunt."

His finger discovered my wetness, probed into my inner being briefly then returned to my clitty. He stroked it urgently making my knees start to buckle. I rested my hands on his shoulders for support and moaned my pleasure loudly. The pressure of his finger on my clitty increased until he was grinding it against my bone. I shuddered instantly.

"Jesus! That feels good!" I exclaimed encouragingly as I reached down for his cock.

He was hard! AND fat and long! I fumbled with his zip with one hand while the other wrestled with the button at the top. As I wrapped my hand around his meaty shaft he pushed two fat fingers into my cunt with no trouble whatsoever. My greedy cunt swallowed them hungrily. I started to free his cock from the encumbrance of his clothes. It felt glorious. I quickly glanced down. It looked magnificent!

"That must be very uncomfortable! I can help ease the pressure if you would like. How long have I got?"

He looked quickly at his watch again.

"Not long enough! Five minutes tops!"

I dropped to my knees instantly. Finger in cunt or cock in mouth? Cock in mouth won, hands down. No time to play nor tease. Ease his cock pressure and fill my belly with spunk was the order of the day ASAP. I stroked and sucked voraciously. I forced him into my throat and still stroked what was left of his length urgently. His hands went to the back of my head encouragingly. Removing my hand from his shaft I pushed my head forward taking his cock as deep into my throat as possible.

He followed my lead. Pushing on the back of my head he forced his cock deep into my throat again. His hips thrust forward urgently. I gave the stranger total control of my throat allowing him to fuck my tonsils without any resistance from myself.

I fondled his full ball sac urging him to a greater and swifter conclusion. The action changed, no longer did he drive my mouth onto his cock as his hips pushed forward. He held my head firmly, keeping it totally still while his hips drove his cock ever deeper, harder and urgently into my throat. When the smoothness of his actions disappeared I knew that I had him. His cock was about to explode into my throat. His spunk was about to pour into my waiting belly. Breakfast was at the door, express delivery. I swallowed it all greedily and then licked my lips seductively.

He asked where I called home as we walked back up towards the dunes. I rattled off the first four characters of my Postcode.

"Really? I'm in 14 so... 30-40 minutes drive between us? Maybe my cock slipping between your other lips might not be unlikely sometime?" he suggested hopefully.

We swapped numbers and I told him I might not be home for about 6 weeks maybe two months. I waved him and Sandy goodbye long before the baker's van arrived with my breakfast so pressed my recall button and my head drifted back to the early days...

### ### ###

"Old farmer Giles looks happy, just left him in the yard with a big grin plastered all over his face."

I cracked an eye open. David and I were slumped on the groundsheet, naked. Martin peered over the wind-break.

"Yeah!" I replied, "he came up for his fee while David and I were having a shag. Said he didn't mind waiting until we had finished." I told him matter-of-factly.

"Lucky guy! Wouldn't mind watching one of your full sessions sometime myself." Martin replied as Phil walked around the end of the wind-break laden with pot-holing gear.

"Make that two tickets." Phil added.

I looked up at the two dirty faced urchins that stood at my feet. They made no attempt to hide the fact that they were looking at my naked, recently shagged body with a particular interest in my swollen, spunk filled pussy.

"You might have to wait a while, we're were both shagged out," I told them with a laugh, "you want me to make some hot drinks while you sort yourselves out?"

Two grubby hands reached down to help me to my feet. Martin and Phil were not grubby, they were filthy. The freshly laundered boiler suits that they left in were caked in mud and held in Martins strong hands. They were wearing only grubby shorts and equally dirty T shirts. They too were clean when they left early that morning. Their faces were still smeared with goodness only knows what, their hair was plastered to their scalps and I'm certain the thoughts going through their minds as they studied my naked body were no less filthy.

If you are beginning to think that I have no problem with guys seeing me naked and recently shagged I can only say; you'd be absolutely correct. If I was not so well brought up I'd probably say, 'You're bloody right!'

"Coffee? Lover," I asked David and decided that the grunt I received for reply indicated a yes.

The previous day it had been decided that the frame tent would be the base for cooking etc. rather than David and I messing about with our little Primus, as I supplied the entertainment and David supplied me. No comment required. I followed them into the big tent. While they sorted out their mucky gear and stripped off I made coffee for four. Martin and Phil did strip well. They were very fit probably due to their love of hiking, climbing and pot-holing whereas David was also very fit due to the exercise I forced upon him.

I looked at them appreciatively, it's not only guys who enjoy looking at members of the other sex when they are naked. Or even the members of the members of the other sex.

"How come you are covered from head to foot in mud, except for your cocks?" I asked, licking my lips. Encourageable or what?

"Well, we washed em off in a bloody cold stream in case you were hungry when we got back." said Phil with a strong hint of hope in his voice.

"So bloody cold we've probably got frost bite in our knobs," added Martin "'spose you wouldn't like to check, would you?" he finished with his wining grin.

The whistle on the kettle had been telling us that the water was boiling for a couple of minutes when David stepped through the tent flap. I was busy confirming that neither cock was frost bitten but did enjoy being nibbled; and sucked; and stroked.

"I'll make yours black, shall I?" asked David, "Looks like you'll have a mouth full of cream soon enough." A couple of minutes later he was correct. A mouthful from each with the excess on my tits.

After coffee the boys went off to shower and I had a word with David. Things had moved so fast in the previous twenty four hours that I needed to know he was still happy with all that was happening and was probably going to happen later.

For the rest of the afternoon and evening I was on a high. A new cock, a damn good shagging session, two bonus mouths' full', I knew I was going to get another two new cocks in my pussy and I had plans for David as well. I was well on the happy path to being a cum slut!

We all dined out as had become our custom. We went to the pub but I had told David that I didn't want to stay too long. We left before nine.

It had turned a bit chilly so instead of putting the old army blanket on the ground outside the tents the boys laid it out inside the big tent. Not so much risk of discovery but a lot warmer in the long run. I stood in the middle of the blanket and looked at 'my boys'. All eyes were on me. Martin and Phil had no idea what might happen but probably hoped that they would be permitted to play with me again. David knew that they would shag me before the night was out but he had left the details to me.

I beckoned David into the centre of the blanket where I striped him. I kissed him and caressed him as I removed each item of clothing. When he was naked I took his cock in my mouth and made him rock hard before sending him away to stand on the edge of the blanket.

I called Martin and stripped him then sucked him hard and again sent him away to stand beside David and keep his cock nice and hard for me. Phil got exactly the same treatment and was then told to stand on the other side of David. With three stiff cocks ready, willing and able I turned my back to them and went down on my hands and knees, laid down and rolled onto my back. I looked up at the three of them stroking their cocks, especially for me.

"OK, who wants to play tonight?" I didn't part my legs, that was up to the boys to do. Both Martin and Phil looked at David for permission.

"Go on," he laughed, "give her what she wants. I've had a busy day and will have more fun later so don't wear her out too much."

Exactly what Martin, Phil and I all wanted to hear, now it was up to me to make them do what I wanted. Not too much of a challenge I thought. They lay each side of me and started kissing and stroking my breasts. Nipples responded instantly which pleased us all. Hands moved downwards, nipples are nice but wet pussy has more attractions and possibilities.

I eased my legs apart extending the possibilities. Fingers slid over my trimmed mons, worked down the top of my thighs and back up along the inside. I felt as if the two of them had practised, they mirrored each other so closely. I suspect that neither wanted to miss out but again didn't want to seem too pushy. I just enjoyed everything as they played and explored. They found my hole and my clitty and I jumped as the first little orgasm shivered through my body. Martin chuckled, it was his finger teasing my hole. I shook again as Phil worked my clitty.

No doubt they were very used to instinctively working as a team with the shared interests of climbing and pot holing. It wasn't very long before one was climbing around my clitty while the other explored the depths of my wet hole. Then they swapped and swapped and swapped. With mouths on my nipples and fingers playing with my pussy it was heavenly. I couldn't have orchestrated it better myself. My orgasms built, came, went and started again. Nothing mind blowing yet but I was sure they would cum to she who waits.

Mouths started to move downwards, nipping, licking and kissing ever closer to my pussy. Strangely as Phil moved down he shuffled his body down also whereas Martin pivoted so that when his mouth reached my pussy his cock was within range of my mouth. I waited until I knew which one had won the race to my soaking pussy before making a move on Martin's cock. Martin! Phil quickly realised that he had temporarily been out maneuvered. Martin's head could easily reach over my parted thighs and give easy access to my clitty and my swollen lips. Phil would have to get between my thighs which in turn would have enabled him to work his way back up ultimately sliding his cock home as we kissed.

Phil bowed out gracefully and repositioned so that he could suck my breasts and nipples while I took Martin's cock into my mouth. Martin jerked as he felt my lips around his cock and nipped my clitty in surprise, which made me jerk again. I was pleased Martin had got to my pussy first. I knew he didn't have as much staying power as Phil and he could build me up very nicely for Phil to finish off. I could feel his cock straining as we sixty-nined in an off centre sort of way.

"You gonna shag me big boy?" I suggested pushing my hips up into his face.

To his credit and my delight he didn't take his cock out of my mouth, turn around and shove it hard up into my wet pussy, he arched his back, leaving his cock in my mouth as long as possible as his mouth tried to move back up my body. When further movement became impossible he eased his cock out the returned to kissing my body as he repositioned between my parted legs. Only when his mouth was on mine did he think about aligning his cock with my pussy. He looked into my eyes.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Absolutely!" I told him and reached down between our naked bodies and guided his cock into position.

He didn't look at David, neither did I. I held his cock as he slid it carefully towards me. We made contact. He closed his eyes. The head parted my swollen lips. I sighed with pleasure Martin opened his eyes, smiled and pushed gently against the lips, parting them fully then sliding up inside my welcoming pussy. Lifting my legs I put my heels on his hips and pulled him into me allowing a sigh of utter bliss to escape as he reached for my womb. I came, I came lots of times as Martin carefully shagged me. He started to move differently which changed how his cock felt inside me. Martin was very creative, when he found what gave me the greatest pleasure he would repeat it for a while, bringing me close before altering it only slightly and starting again. During a less energetic moment he leaned forward close to my head.

"Would you like to sit on me and ride my cock?" he suggested.

We rolled over, still coupled. With him buried deep I started to lift myself upright and began to ride up and down his length. It felt wonderful, I looked towards David for the first time since Martin's cock entered me, he was obviously very happy, stroking his hard cock.

Every time I sank down onto Martin he thrust up driving his cock head hard against the wall of my womb. My orgasm was rolling, a never ending feeling of euphoria with little punctuation marks with each upward thrust.

12