Shirts vs. Skins

Story Info
18-Year-Old loses a bet.
9.3k words
4.34
54.4k
78
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,039 Followers

"Young lady, you need to start dressing like...well, a young lady. You're too old to be a kid running around with the other kids in the neighborhood," Sandra admonished her daughter.

Sarah looked down at her clothes, "I'm not going out on a date, I'm playing basketball with the guys," she said. "You want me to wear a tiny skirt and tight top as if I'm a cheerleader so I can show off my panties and tits?" she asked. She knew that would hit home as her mother was a cheerleader all through high school and college. There were hundreds of photos of her mother's cleavage and camel toe on display in various photo albums. Sandra Davis was still incredibly hot and her daughter had inherited most of her assets.

"Sarah, sweetie. I don't want you to do anything you don't want. You are a great child, better than I deserved, but you're so pretty. Would it hurt to wear cute shorts and a nice top when you play basketball? I mean, your top looks uncomfortable. How can you even breathe?" she asked as she pulled up her daughter's top before tugging on the tight elastic.

The young blonde groaned, "Mom! I wasn't happy to get these," she patted her large squashed breasts, "And I have to wear a sports bra when I play," she whined. For the last five years, Sarah had to get tighter and tighter sports bras just to keep her boobs from getting in the way of her sports. Even she had to admit she was having trouble getting deep breaths.

"Nonsense, when I did cheerleading we jumped, flipped, and did tons of moves wearing just a bra. We never wore sports bras back then." She came over to her daughter, "Do this just once for me. Put on that pretty bra I bought you and you'll see how it doesn't matter. You'll be cooler and be able to breathe," she looked at the thermometer, "It's already 85 and it's not even 9 am. And those shorts?" she fingered the baggy knee-length sweat shorts, "put on those cute red ones I got you. Look, do it just this once, and your father and I will give you the 4Runner," she said.

"What? Really?" the girl looked stunned. "Wait, that means you already decided the give me the 4Runner since you said you and dad...well, thanks but I hate that you are manipulating me," she sighed.

"You'll thank me. Once you find a nice boy who gets between your legs, you'll remember this conversation. And, the rear seats fold down if you ever go out on a date." she said brightly.

"Christ, why can't I have normal parents," she sighed. "Should I get fully shaved, or a nice landing strip?" she asked her mother.

"Oh, honey! I thought you'd never ask. We're going over to get your twat fully waxed, men love a bare pussy."

"Mom!" The girl turned and stomped back to her room. 'Damn boobs,' the girl swore. she picked up the sheer lacy garment. Pulling off her sports bra she struggled with the lighter, lacy garment before finally fastening the clip in the back before looking in the mirror. 'No way will this flimsy thing keep my chest from flopping around. Plus, red? What was mom thinking when she bought this?' she wondered as she tested the support with her hands.

Sarah came back into the kitchen and her mother's face lit up, "Oh honey. I know you're just going to play basketball, but you look so pretty now." She looked her up and down, "I like how you can see the pretty red bra under the white top. We'll get you some cuter shoes, but go have fun," she smiled.

The 9 guys were practicing shots and passing to each other when they all stopped, "Who's that? Holy shit, Sarah? You're a girl?" Teddy grinned, "Did any of you guys know Sarah was a girl?" he looked around.

John shook his head, " I always thought he...er, she was gay or something," he smiled.

"Sarah, what happened? I mean," he pointed to her chest, "Where did you get those? Wait, did you over-inflate this morning?"

"I knew this was a mistake," the 18-year-old girl sighed, "Just ignore them and let's play." She looked down at her breasts, "They never got in the way before and they won't this time either."

The neighborhood kids had been playing basketball, football, and softball for years as they grew up in the Farwell Development. Sarah blended right in as she had as much if not more athletic abilities than most of the boys. She usually played quarterback, shortstop, and point guard when they played basketball.

She grabbed a ball for one of the guys and swished a 20-foot jump shot. "Ok, let pick up sides so we can make the losers cry like babies," she grinned.

As usual, Sarah and Drew were captains and after flipping a coin, Sarah picked first. "Larry," she pointed to the 6' 8" dark-haired kid.

After the last kid was picked, Drew tossed the coin in the air, "Call it."

The blonde girl quickly said, "Heads!"

"Heads it is," Drew said looking down at the coin on the ground. "Shirts or skins," he asked. "Since you're now a girl, you should be shirts," he sneered.

Larry blurted out, "Skins. It's too hot." He looked at Sarah, "I mean, it's your call but I'm steaming in this light tee." he looked at her, his shirt half pulled up.

The other three teammates were already pulling off their shirts and Sarah groaned. She was counting on calling shirts knowing that if Drew won the call, he'd call skins. "How about we do skins and I'll keep this on?" she asked.

"Screw that, you know the rules. You're just hoping we'd pass the ball to you accidentally," Drew said firmly. He took the ball into the backcourt waiting. The team that picked players second got the ball first. "Sarah, come on." He looked around, "We're behind John's house and no one can see you. Plus, I don't want to hear any excuses when we kick your asses."

Sarah groaned and pulled off her tee noticing 9 pairs of eyes were all looking at her. She realized how ridiculous she looked in her red-lacy bra and tiny red shorts. She looked like a stripper. She went over, slapping the ball out of Drew's hands. "I'm going to kill mom, but not until I bury you guys," she said as she turned and drove the basket. "2 zip!" she cried.

The game became the usual fast and furious closely-matched competition and the score was 48-48, first one to 50. Drew passed the ball to Bobby who flipped it over to Rob. The boy looked back to Drew who put up an 8 footer.

From the side, Sarah lept and blocked the shot just after it left his hand. She grabbed the loose ball just before it went out of bounds, flipped it out to John at the top of the key who set up Larry for an alley-oop.

Sarah jumped up and pumped her fist as the tall boy slammed the ball home. "That's it, losers," she cried as she noticed the guys were quiet. She looked where the boys were looking and quickly tucked her large breast back into the cup. "I'm going to go back to the sports bra after this," she sighed. "Anyhow, I think this is ours," she said going over to the pile of 10s.

After distributing the winnings she grabbed her shirt and started to dry the sweat off her chest, stomach, and back.

"I can help with that, Drew came over.

Sarah looked at him, "Why not help Larry?" She looked over at her teammate, "He looks like he's having trouble getting his back."

"Drew laughed, "I'd rather do you," he said.

The girl laughed, "Do me? Not help me?" she shook her head and looked around. "First time you ever offered to help me. This," she fingered the bra, "is just another piece of clothing. I'm still the same player, the same person."

"I think it gave you an advantage," Rob said as he came over. "Your tits were too distracting at times. Every time you ran or jumped they bounced all over the place and took away my concentration," he said.

Sarah sighed, "This was a one-time thing. I'll be back to wearing a sports bra and when I win you'll have no excuse."

Drew laughed, "I'll tell you what. Rematch tomorrow...same bra, or type of bra. Same teams, ok? You beat us and we'll not only lose the $10 stake, but we'll also give you an added $50 from each of us."

"What? Why? You just want to see my boobs?" she asked, "This sounds a bit too good to be true, what do we give you?"

"Not 'we,'" he said, "you. You give each of us a blowjob if you lose," he said, "You'll strip down completely naked, and you'll kneel right here," he pointed to the lawn next to him, "and you'll suck all 5 of us off."

Sarah laughed, "Not a chance." She looked at the 9 eager faces and felt something she'd never felt before. "Why now? We've been playing for years," she looked at her bra-covered breasts," I wear this and..."

Drew shook his head, "Up until last week, you were jailbait. We've always known you had tits, but now that you're legal..."

She shook her head. This had never occurred to her. They'd always treated her like one of the guys. "Wait a minute, did you guys come up with this together? Larry, was this your idea?" She glared at her friends, "You know all of you would love to get me naked so I'd lose for sure," she backed up and pulled on her tee-shirt.

Drew shook his head, "Nope. We'd wait until they're gone so they don't get even a peek, plus, they'd be $60 richer each." He looked at his teammates, "But maybe Rob was right. She couldn't beat us unless she was distracting us."

"We can beat them, Sarah," John said, "But, I'm only in if you play with this bra or one like it. I liked seeing your tits bouncing around but I could keep my head in the game, unlike these pussies. We can beat them," he said firmly.

Sarah laughed, "You're not the one that has to take their stinky, smelly penises in your mouth."

"And neither will you," Larry said, "We can beat them and I need the money."

The girl looked at the guys who were all waiting for her to say yes.

"Unless you don't know how," Drew sneered.

"Of course, I know how," she sighed. "ok. Tomorrow, 9 AM. One thing, please shower before playing, just in case," she ordered.

That night, she pulled out her tablet and searched blowjobs. She found almost nothing which surprised her until she saw something called safesearch. Agreeing she was over 18, she gasped. There were thousands of videos showing girls, women, and men giving blowjobs.

She watched various ones before deciding to head to the kitchen. She found a carrot that seemed the diameter and shape of some of these penises she'd seen on the videos.

For no logical reason, she took off all her clothes and practiced stroking the carrot with her fist while sucking on the end. She couldn't understand why she was getting wet between her legs while doing this. She was even more surprised to see it was after 1 AM.

'It looks easy but why should I do with the goo they shoot out? Most girls showed it was in their mouths but then spit it out. Does it taste that bad?' she thought as she fell asleep. Her dreams were filled with rigid shafts of flesh being pushed into her mouth.

***********************************************

"I told you so," Sandra said happily as her daughter came into the kitchen. "Did the boys make any comments? Say how pretty you looked?" she asked.

"Sarah grabbed some toast, "Nothing. We were too focused on the game. We won 50 to 48," she said happily. Today, she'd put on the even tinier pink shorts with a different white lacy bra over her tank top.

"Remember, you're skins," Drew said. I know it's hot, but I want to see as much of you as I can before I get to see all of you."

Sarah stripped off her shirt more quickly this time having resigned herself to showing a lot more than she was used to. This was a huge mistake as this bra was smaller and did not contain her boobs with any motion at all. Finally, she gave up, "Time out!" she said as she walked over to get water. The score was 24 - 20, their favor, but she was getting exhausted trying to keep her boobs in her bra. The boys all whopped every time she had an issue which at first she found mortifying but then somehow enjoyed the attention.

"Come on," Drew moaned, "We were on a roll."

Sarah started to head back to the court aware of her breasts bouncing as if there were no support at all. "Screw it!" she said as she reached behind her back, pulled off the bra then tossed it aside. She held her arms out to the side, "Ok, you've been seeing them all day anyhow."

The final score was 50 to 38 as the boys never had a chance. Sarah ran off 22 straight points feeling like she was lighter. That flimsy bra unable to contain her boobs illogically made her feel restricted whereas her unfettered breasts gave her total freedom.

The opponents all came over and shook her hand, "Great game," one of them said. "I think you'd play even better fully nude," another said.

As they distributed the cash, Drew suggested, "Same thing tomorrow, but you play completely naked?"

"Yeah!" Rob said.

Larry looked at the cash, "Shit yes. She'll do it. I'll bet we win by 20!"

"Boys! Not happening. I'll be back to wearing a better bra tomorrow, when we decide skins means all skin, then we'll see about that."

"I want another rematch," Drew said firmly. "With this," he fingered the lacy undergarment. You can play all the games you want, flashing us, taking us off our game, but we will beat you tomorrow and you will be swallowing our cum."

"Swallowing? That wasn't the deal," she hissed. "And the bet was for this one match, I, we won and sucked for you, but it was distracting for me to keep these things contained."

Drew pulled out $500, tossed it down. "One more week. One week and you beat us fair and square all 7 games, this is yours." He said.

The other four boys all stepped over, standing next to their captain, each one nodding and saying they'd toss in $500 also.

Sarah felt her head spin. They'd put $2,500 up and if she wins...her team wins the next 7 games, she gets all that? She looked at her teammates, "Are you guys good with that? I get $2,500 and you get..."

"...a terrific view of the competition, Larry smiled. Fuck the money, I love the tension here. This is real competition."

It was a good thing the other boys all had jobs, some in the afternoon some in the evening as they won the next 3 games. Every game Sarah just gave up trying to keep her huge boobs in her bra and ended up just taking it off. She and her 4 teammates made some nice cash and all the boys went home and jerked off thinking about the beautiful blonde they got to see. Had these been officiated by a real ref, the whistle would have blown constantly with all the inappropriate hand-checks and other fouls, but Sarah kept scoring anyhow.

Monday, Sarah just took off her top and unclipped her bra. It surprised her that even after a week of her friends seeing her large breasts they kept looking, an eagerness in their eyes. She left home already decided to just lose the bra and not even try. Today was different in another way, and not in a good way, either.

"50!" Drew cried. He went around and high-fived his friends before coming over to the girl stopping her from grabbing her clothes. "Uh-uh," he said. He looked at her four teammates, "Later guys, sucks to be you," he chuckled, "Sucks to be Sarah also, but in a different way."

The young blonde groaned as she was led over to the grass. She looked back wistfully as the four boys headed up the drive and around the corner of the house.

"Strip! That's the deal, completely naked. That's it, oh, don't forget the shoes and socks," Rob said gleefully.

The girl blushed furiously as she peeled off her sweaty shorts and panties, tossing them over by her footwear.

"Ok, put your arms on top of your head," Bobby ordered.

"Forget it!" the girl hissed, "I'll suck your cocks but I'm not going to parade around for you." She knelt on the grass, looking up expectantly.

"Go on. As part of the blowjob, you need to undo our pants," Drew said, "Oh yeah, free at last!" he chuckled as the girl yanked down his shorts.

Sarah had seen hundreds of penises in the videos but seeing a live one was something else...smelling one was also. She pinched her nose and waved her hand, "Phew! I thought I told you to shower?"

"I did. I spent a lot of time making sure I was clean," he sighed.

Rob laughed, "Believe him, he rubs his junk for hours every day."

Sarah couldn't put it off any longer especially as some of the videos showed girls sucking on cocks for over a half-hour. She licked her lips getting ready as she stroked the 5 cocks all pointing at her. Just as she opened her mouth feeling the warm spongy head on her lips, the boy stopped her.

"Double or nothing," he said. "Or rather, we'll put the $2,500 back on the table for twice as much from you."

"For 2 blowjobs?" I'm confused," the blonde said as she kept stroking two of the cocks. She felt both relief and disappointment. Every night she was practicing and was able to take 10" down her throat without gagging. After hundreds of videos, she was pleased and perhaps a little disappointed that they had 5" or 6" penises, so all her hard work was for nothing.

"Oh yeah, for blowjobs, and your pussy, double, double the access points. All we'd require is for you to show up Friday evening for a sleepover then you can go home at noon on Saturday." Drew was the only one not still living at home, but just had a studio and Sarah wondered how that would work.

Sarah looked suddenly nervous, now they were talking about fucking her. She wasn't prepared for that.

"Triple or nothing," Rob said, "I'll toss in another $500, guys?"

Sarah sat back, "What does that mean, no! You mean my..." she cried.

Drew chuckled, "I'm in. Come on, Sar. $5,000 and all you just have to do is show up. We'll do all the work," he chuckled.

The girl looked suddenly panicked. She felt her pussy throb considering what was at stake. She'd never even held hands with a guy. She thought about the money and sighed, "You better play your asses off," she said to her teammates. "Ok, I'll do it, just this once."

"You can get up, but as a gesture of good faith, stand for one minute, hands on your head," Drew ordered.

She stood up looking at the five strangers, eyes appraising her breasts, ass, and pussy. "Wait," she looked at the faces, "You pre-planned this, didn't you? You waited until I stripped naked and started stroking your smelly dicks...shit! I'm so fucking stupid."

"So? At least you don't have to wash the task of our stinky dicks out of your mouth and if we beat you, we'll shower right before we fuck you," Drew said. "Now shut up and put...yes, that's it."

Sighing, the girl stood feeling more vulnerable than she'd ever felt as the five boys groped, poked, and prodded her. She blushed furiously hearing the boys' comments.

"Damn, she's got better tits than that chick in the video we saw last night, the one in the back of the van?"

"We'll need a hedge trimmer to get to her cunt. Sarah, you need to shave or at least trim."

"Shit! You guys feel how wet she is?"

"I call dibs on her ass."

"I get this cunt first, I don't want your sloppy seconds."

She rushed over to her clothes, quickly pulling them on without looking back when the minute was up. What the hell did she just agree to? she wondered as she rushed home. How could she show up tomorrow? Her friends, her oldest friends acted like she was an object to be divvied up and used. She flung herself on the bed thinking about how they all touched her, her skin tingling where their hands were. She wanted to laugh when she mapped out the places they'd touched. It wasn't even 10% of her body.

She groaned thinking how she'd now have to do more research.

'Gangbangs, orgy, group sex,mmmf...' wait? 'This looks promising,' She typed in mmmmmf and found nothing. She tried mmmmf and found a few. 'Wow! mmmf and, mmf sure are popular,' she thought.

After viewing a half dozen videos she ran into her bathroom and threw up. There was no romance, no warmth. These poor girls were pushed onto their backs, or hands and knees or had cocks just rudely shoved in their mouths. Images of helpless girls bent over tables, tied down, pulled roughly onto a guy's lap while another guy stabs her ass ran through her head. They were all demeaning and contained zero love or tenderness.

barkirk
barkirk
3,039 Followers