Shitty Magic

Story Info
Mary seeks help from the Witch of the Wild Wood.
4.7k words
3.65
9.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
too_taboo
too_taboo
50 Followers

Copyright: Too_Taboo, 2023

All names, places, characters and incidents are the product of the author's imagination only. Any similarities to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, events or locations is entirely coincidental. All sexually active characters are at or above the age of eighteen.

Themes include obscene descriptions of bodily fluids, scat sex, and mother-son incest. Please check out the audio version of this story!

***

There once was a kingdom where incest was legal by royal decree. A famed seamstress named Mary Longsworth had thusly taken her only son, Zachary, to bed, for her husband had died in a wood cutting accident, and she'd grown lonely and needing of a cock to fill up her ever-horny cunt night after fucking night.

Mary was a beautiful woman by any measure. She had a fair complexion, and she wore her silky brown locks in a crown upon her head, carrying an hourglass frame with luscious, fuckable double D tits and a tight, round dumper that drew the attention of all the men in the village.

She adored her son, and she adored his fat, eight-inch prick even more. She would suck Zachary's cock almost every morning before he went to toil in the wheat fields. At night, she would lie with her son for hours on end, taking the full brunt of his ramrod as he plowed his prick into the hole from which he'd been born until he shot his fucking cum deep inside her.

Life with her son was so fucking amazing, Mary thought she'd died and gone to heaven. However, she sometimes spotted a discontented look upon Zachary's face after sex. One night after a round of hot, sweaty fucking, she noticed the look again and began to worry something was amiss.

She inquired, saying, "Sweetheart, what's the matter? Didn't you enjoy your mother's company this evening?"

"I did enjoy it, Mother," Zachary replied. "Surely you could tell by the force with which I penetrated you?"

Indeed, Zachary had bent her over the bed and fucked her so hard, she'd nearly farted. Then, he'd pulled out and shot a gargantuan load of sticky baby paste all over her shithole and her fucking cunt.

"Yes, but I also noticed your long face. I fear something is weighing on your mind. Please tell me what it is," Mary said.

"'Twas just an innocent look, Mother. I implore you, think nothing of it," Zachary dismissed.

Her son went to sleep shortly after, though Mary was not so lucky. She tossed and turned that night, certain the boy was keeping something from her. When the sun rose the following morning, Mary rose with it and headed to the privy for her morning constitutional.

She did her best thinking while sitting on the shitter. As soon as her ass hit the seat, she boomed a fart and began pissing like a fucking horse. Then, she dropped a wide log from her rectum, the stinky turd giving her a pleasant sensation as it stretched the ring of her shithole. As she pinched the loaf, Mary had an idea. She decided to visit Leia, the Witch of the Wild Wood, for it was told that the witch had the power of looking into the minds of others.

Mary returned to her son and woke him by taking his soft cock into her mouth.

"Mother," Zachary groaned, his eyes fluttering open.

As she sucked his fuck-stick to life, she slid a hand between her thighs and began playing with her fucking cunt. Her clit firmed like her son's cock, responding to the gentle pressure of her fingers.

She inserted two fingers into her love hole. Her baby chute tightened as she pumped them in and out while taking her son's fucking knob deep in her mouth. With her nose buried in his pubic hair, she smelled her own cunt juices from the previous night trapped in the thicket of his bush.

Mewls of pleasure escaped her lips, an orgasm building while she pounced her head and finger-fucked herself. Her squelching pussy lips were split around her stabbing fingers, her saliva mingling with Zachary's pre-cum.

As her son approached climax, she found her clit once again. Rubbing her button zealously, she brought herself to orgasm, overtaken by throbbing waves of pleasure. Zachary erupted soon after. Mary came a second time feeling his warm, slimy wad spurt against the roof of her mouth. She sucked him through his release, then swallowed her grandchildren.

Later, Mary said goodbye to her son with a kiss and watched him leave for the fields, and then she set upon a trail into the forest. The meandering path took her over a stream to a clearing with a thatched-roof cottage. She rapped the knocker on the door, and the witch answered moments later. Adorned in a form-fitting white dress, Leia had the face and body of a woman in her twenties, though her long hair was a lustrous grey, and her blue eyes appeared like pools with the secrets of ages shimmering beneath their surfaces.

"I have an issue, and I seek your counsel," Mary said.

Leia invited Mary inside for tea. After they chatted about local gossip, Mary explained the situation with her son, the witch listening and nodding at intervals. At last, Leia responded. "Do you think, perhaps, your son has become bored with sex?"

That possibility had never occurred to Mary. She said, "Is that a thing?"

"Men are not the simple creatures we often take them to be," Leia said. "While a dog finds contentment in eating the same meal every day, a man would be driven to madness by such a routine."

"You're saying I should spice things up in the bedroom?" Mary said. "Forgive my crudeness, but I already pleasure the boy with my mouth and give him my body in a variety of positions. What else is there to do?"

The witch smiled. "There are plenty of ways to add variety to your sex life. For instance, I had a husband years ago who enjoyed spilling his seed upon my face at the end of lovemaking. He called it a facial."

Mary imagined her son pumping his hot nut on her face. The idea was so intriguing, her pussy responded with a throb. Then she contemplated the witch's words and said, "I wouldn't know where to begin. Zachary is so tight-lipped at times, I fear he wouldn't tell me how I can make him happy."

"That is why you came to me," Leia said. "I will give you a potion that will reveal your son's deepest sexual desires, though in return, I will ask two favors of you. Firstly, I understand you are an expert seamstress. I have a friend in need of a wedding dress."

Mary held up a hand. "Say no more. Provide me with the woman's measurements, and I will make her a dress that will dazzle her wedding guests. And the second favor?"

"I have yet to decide upon the second favor, but I will inform you in due time," Leia said.

With that, the witch asked Mary for an item belonging to her son. Mary kept a snip of his hair in a sweetheart locket around her neck. Leia took one strand and moved to the kitchen, where she kept a cauldron. Mary watched with interest as Leia tossed several ingredients into the black pot, murmuring ancient chants as she did so. The cauldron bubbled and smoked. Leia dipped a vial inside, sealed it with a cork, and gave it to Mary.

"How will I convince Zachary to drink the contents?" Mary asked.

"My dear, this potion is for you to drink. Take the entirety one hour before sex, and all will be revealed as you both unite," Leia told her.

Mary rushed home, excited to learn her son's secrets, but also to fuck him, since the hours away from his cock had taken their toll on her needy fucking cunt. She downed the potion and jumped into Zachary's arms the moment he walked through the door.

"Mother, what's gotten into you?" Zachary asked as she kissed all over his sun-tanned face.

"Your mother desires you," she said, hugging him tight. She whispered in his ear, "If you feel the same, I suggest we put off dinner and jump right into bed."

"That sounds like a fine idea," he said.

They kissed passionately as they disrobed. Lying beneath her son on their straw mattress, Mary stroked his hair and thought of the prostitutes in town. She knew some of the language they spoke. Perhaps Zachary would find it titillating? She reached between his legs and grabbed his firm member. "Mommy missed your cock today."

His eyes lit up. "Did you?"

His erection—hard yet soft at the same time—pulsed in her grip, sending quivers through her body. "Yes, your fat cock in my pussy. In my... cunt."

Zachary began fondling one of her tits. "You sound like a whore, Mother."

"A whore who needs your fucking cock in her cunt," Mary said as her son groped at her tit flesh and rolled the erect nipple betwixt his fingers. He dipped his head and kissed her neck. Mary added, "Do you wish to slip your prick inside your mother's hot snatch?"

"Indeed," he murmured, excitedly.

"Would you like to fuck your mother and shoot your hot baby load onto her face afterward?"

Zachary looked astonished. "I don't know what magical spell has entranced my mother, but I like it!"

Mary chuckled inwardly at the mention of magic as she arched her back and brought a tit to his mouth. He licked the turgid nipple, and then he sucked it between his lips. She groaned as he pulled the nipple with his teeth.

And then her stomach gurgled, and a heavy feeling settled in her guts.

"Darling, stop," she told Zachary.

"What's wrong?" he asked, rolling off of her.

Mary sat up and rubbed her belly. "I don't feel right."

"Are you sick?" he asked. Mary was certain it wasn't illness—just an uneasy feeling in her guts signaling a trip to the privy was in order. Zachary said, "Mother, answer me."

The feeling intensified, and a bolt of fear shot through her as Mary realized she wouldn't make it to the privy. She would have to shit in the room. Her pulse racing, she scanned the place for an adequate poop receptacle and spotted a rusty iron pan she'd planned on re-seasoning. It would have to do.

"Zachary, fetch that pan and set it on the floor next to the bed, and be quick about it," she said. Her son did as she'd ordered. As she slipped off the mattress, squeezing her ass cheeks tight so she wouldn't let out a muddy fart in the process, she then told him, "Now leave this place."

"Mother, I'm not leaving in your moment of need," Zachary said.

There wasn't time to argue.

"Then for Heaven's sake, turn away from me," Mary told him.

Just as Mary squatted over the pan, her asshole vomited, shit splattering on her ankles as she projectile-pooped.

"Mother," Zachary gasped.

"Oh, God," Mary groaned.

She couldn't stop shitting. Soon, the room stank. Worse yet, her son had ignored her wishes. Instead of turning away, he was staring at her butt as she ass-belched sewage from her fucking turd cutter. Her face was red with equal parts embarrassment and anger.

"This is all the witch's fault," Mary said. "She must have given me the wrong potion."

"You went to the Witch of the Wild Wood for a potion?" Zachary said. "What for, Mother?"

"Never you mind," she said after farting again, too wrapped up in shitting her brains out to deal with the guilt of playing magic behind her son's back.

Mary shat until she had nothing left in her bowels. Needless to say, she didn't fuck Zachary that night. The next day, she went to see the witch. Zachary insisted on joining her, and she knew the truth of her first visit would emerge as a result, yet there was nothing she could do about it.

They had just reached the stream when Leia appeared coming the other direction.

"Mary, I was on my way to check in with you," Leia said, cheerfully. Mary crossed her arms and shot the woman daggers from her eyes. Leia's countenance dropped. "I see you're upset about something."

"Some witch you are," Mary spat. "That potion was supposed to let me into my son's mind, but it just gave me diarrhea."

Zachary spoke. "Hold on a minute. Mother, were you trying to use magic to read my thoughts?"

"Yes, Zachary," Leia answered for Mary. "Your mother wished to know why you've been sad lately. But she did not read your mind, for I did not give her a magical potion."

"So you admit it!" Mary charged.

Leia nodded. "It was a simple laxative."

Mary pointed a shaky finger. "Simple, my ass! I have never pooped so violently in all my life."

"I must have prepared too strong a concentration," Leia said.

Mary couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Are you even a witch, or a purveyor of snake oil dressed like one?"

Leia said, "Calm down, Mary. I am, indeed, a witch. The potion wasn't magical, but I used magic to solve your dilemma. From the moment I touched the lock of your son's hair, I learned of his deepest sexual desires. Your son wanted to watch you poop, Mary, so I arranged it."

Stunned, Mary paused. She said to her son, "Darling, is this true?"

"Yes, Mother," he said after a moment. "For as long as I can remember, I've desired to watch a woman relieve herself. After we became lovers, that desire intensified. I wanted so badly to request it from you, but I was afraid you'd think me a foul pervert. As a result, the idea festered in my mind."

"Did you enjoy watching me poop last night?" Mary asked, her anger ebbing.

"I did," He said. "Even though you weren't well, for which I feel terrible. If you think me disgusting, so be it, but I am glad to have excised the burden of my secret."

Mary hugged Zachary. "Darling, I may be your lover, but I am your mother first, which means I will never think less of you for any reason."

"I am grateful for it, Mother," Zachary said.

There was something else Mary needed to tell him. "I am also more than willing to indulge your unique sexual fancies."

Zachary said, "I don't believe it."

But Mary wasn't joking. She loved her son so much, she would do anything to make him cum buckets.

"I will purchase a chamber pot first thing on the morrow, and henceforth, you may watch me relieve myself any time you want," Mary said. She licked her son's earlobe and dropped her voice to a whisper. "And any time you watch me shit, you are welcome afterward to thrust your aching prick into my moist cunt, or ask me to suck the briny pudding from your nutsack."

"Your son has other desires, too," Leia said.

Mary looked upon the witch, startled to see her clothes had disappeared without a trace. Her gaze swept Leia's radiant body, the woman's cunt strikingly devoid of hair. Then, Mary's clothes were gone, and so were Zachary's. She felt like a fool for calling Leia a fraud, for the woman was obviously magical.

"Witch of the Wild Wood, what are your intentions?" Mary asked.

"To collect payment on my second favor. I wish to demonstrate the depths of your son's scatological desires, if it doesn't stir too much jealousy in your heart."

Though Mary had calmed down, she was still angry with Leia. On the other hand, she sometimes pleasured herself to thoughts of bringing another woman into the bed she shared with her son. Mary also prided herself on keeping her word. She broke from Zachary and said, "OK, but I wish to join you and the boy."

Zachary looked dumbstruck as Leia approached him. The witch kissed him on the lips. Watching their tongues entwine, a flash of heat radiated outward from Mary's cunt. Leia told Zachary, "Hold out your hands, darling, as if you were fetching water from a basin."

He extended his arms and cupped his palms. Leia turned her back to Zachary, thrust out her ass, and scrunch her face. After a few moments, Leia sighed and appeared relieved. She stepped from Mary's line of sight, revealing a lumpy pile of feces in Zachary's hold.

Both he and Mary stared at the steaming mound in his hands. Somehow, she was drawn to the witch's turds. The pile smelled of eggs, meat, and broccoli, and it was varied in texture and color, with firm and soft bits co-mingling. Zachary raised it, and they both inhaled the rich scent.

Leia rubbed the small of Mary's back as Zachary said, "Mother, I want to taste her fudge."

So did Mary, though she'd never entertained such a wild idea her entire life. Was she under a spell of her own doing, or Leia's?

"Do it, sweetheart. Taste the witch's shit," she told her son. "Taste it, and feel your cock throb."

"And your balls swell with babies," Leia added as she smoothed a hand over Mary's ass.

Mary bit her lip. Leia continued toying with Mary's ass while Zachary licked the turds. Slime collected between Mary's cunt lips, her pulse racing. Leia said, "I know you want to do more than lick it, Zachary. Don't be afraid. My shit won't hurt you."

He bit into the pile and groaned. A spurt of cunt juice dribbled down Mary's inner thigh as if she'd fucking pissed herself, Zachary chewing with abandon. Shit clung to his lips and stuck to his teeth as Leia wedged her fingers into Mary's ass crack. The tips brushed Mary's sopping fucking cunt.

Leia stole her feces from Zachary and began smearing the crap over his body as he continued chewing. Mary leaned in with her lips open, for passion and curiosity had overcome her. She kissed her son and tasted Leia's earthy, bitter poop and shuddered from head to toe as her tongue routed through his filthy mouth.

Leia pushed her to the ground. Blades of grass padded Mary's knees as she stared at her son's prick. It looked painfully hard, and it was no longer flesh-colored with a shiny pink helmet as usual, because Leia had coated Zachary's cock and balls in a thick batter of shit.

Mary took her son's crap-coated rod into her hot fucking mouth. Gagging as it neared the back of her throat, she pulled back and began pouncing her head upon his steely hard baby-maker. His body responded, his cock pulsing between her brown-stained lips.

Mary lost herself in the blowjob. She placed a hand on one of his thighs and jerked him with the free one as she sucked him, forming a tight seal with both her lips and her fist. Pre-cum leaked from his pisshole as she used her tongue to stroke underneath his smooth knob.

Zachary made a telltale noise that he was close to orgasm. Mary looked upward. Leia was playing with one of his nipples and smiling down at her. She said, "Your son is about to explode. Let him give you a facial."

Mary nodded, slipped her mouth from Zachary's cock, and said, "Spurt your load for me, darling."

"Yes, spray your seed upon your mother's fucking face," Leia encouraged as Zachary grabbed his cock. He aimed his mushroom tip between Mary's eyes and furiously stroked himself. Leia added, "Dump your children, and I will cast a spell to fill your nuts with jism, so that you may spurt again before you leave the forest."

Zachary gave warning, and his prick tossed a warm rope across Mary's face. Moaning, he fired off another round of gooey cream from his cockhead, sliming her mouth. Then he lowered his prick to her chest and pumped the rest of his load on her knockers. Cum dripped from an eyebrow whilst his throbbing cock spewed hot fucking ball batter all over Mary's fat fucking tits.

She wiped the cock-snot from her eye and praised her son. "Honey, if I didn't know any better, I'd mistake you for a stud horse after shooting such a big splooge load."

"Certainly a load to be proud of," Leia added. "But we can do better."

The witch muttered a spell, and Zachary's cock swelled. Then, she spoke a different phrase, and Mary felt an unexpected fullness in her shitter—not like the previous night, though. This time, it was a solid dump instead of the squirts.

Leia said to Zachary, "Lie upon the ground, and your mother will use your mouth like a privy."

The teen scrambled into position. Goosebumps erupted on Mary's arms as she lowered into a squat above her son's face. The moment felt like a dream. Was she really going to shit in his mouth?

"I'm ready, Mother," he said.

She concentrated on shitting and pushed. A long fart preceded the turd, which crackled as it snaked out of her shithole. Piss sprayed from her cunt while she pooped, a pungent stench reaching her nostrils from her backdoor. After she'd evacuated herself, she held steady for a moment before she dismounted and studied the cable she'd laid in Zachary's mouth. The shit was softer and a lighter brown than Leia's, and it had emerged in a single coil resembling a rope.

too_taboo
too_taboo
50 Followers
12