Shock

Story Info
Wife shocks husband with a request, he shocks her.
4.9k words
4.12
62.4k
80
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A work of Fiction.)

Wednesday Evening.

During conversations over the past several years, my wife has regaled me during dinner with tales of gossip from her office. Some stories were of the possibly fiction adventures of 'girls night' of the other women in the business. I asked about these 'girls nights' and informed it was only drinks and blowing off stress after a hard work week. I made it clear where I stood about 'girls night'.

Call me 'Old Fashioned', and that's fine by me. I was raised in a small town where everyone knew everyone's business. My parents enforced in my brothers and I, simple rules such as, "If it feels wrong, it probably is wrong." and my favorite was "Married people have no business in bars. Only cheaters and drunks are in bars."

After graduating from college, I worked as a manager for a corporate restaurant chain where I managed a nightclub. I have seen cheaters and predators are work in bars up close.

I had hoped that I would never have to have this conversation with my wife. I thought I was clear.

After dinner, the our teenagers went upstairs to do whatever teenager boys do, when Nita came over and sat beside my on the sofa where I was flipping channels.

"Honey, do you care if I go out with the girls on Friday night?"

"Of course, I do." was my reply. I put the remote down, and turned to face her.

She smiled. "Honey, they're not like what you think."

I countered with, "Of course, they are. They are married women going to bars and nightclubs where they pretend to be single 'teenage' girls again, and fuck men other than their husbands."

"Everyone says that they do get their motors revved up, but they go home and fuck their husbands for all its worth."

"Bullshit." I said. "And how did they get their engines revved up? Kissing men not their husbands, touching men, or being touched by men not their husbands?" I thought a second. "And, you know that Sheryl's alcohol problem started from going to a Girls Night. If she had never started going, she probably would never had become an alcoholic."

Nita started running her fingers over my dick, feeling it start to rise. "But, I want to go. I'm forty, and the girls think I need to see that I'm still pretty and sexy."

I was not getting any happier. "So we want other men, other than me, telling you that you're sexy and beautiful? Don't I do that enough?"

I took her hand off my crotch.

"You have to say that, you're my husband."

Grrrr, I thought. "I don't have to say those things, I say them because they're true."

I stood up to go to our bedroom. "I will give a chance to make the right decision. I will not stop you from going with the girls on Friday, but you will not like the consequences of doing it."

Conversation over.

Friday Evening.

Nita smiled at herself. She looked good in her 'little black dress'. Her neckline showed a hint of cleavage, and the hemline was short, but not too short. She picked up her clutch, and placed it under her arm as she picked up her keys. She walked down the hall from their first floor master suite.

"Honey, I'm off."

I walked out from the downstairs bath applying after shave on my fresh shaved face. I was dressed in my best black suit. My clothes perfect, my hair perfect, and my smile perfect.

Shock was on her face. "Why are you dressed like that?" Now anger was starting to show.

"I'm going out tonight, also." I tugged my shirt sleeves down my jacket cuffs. "If you think I'm staying home while you go out with the whores from work, then you are sadly mistaken. If you can go act like a single woman, then I can act like a single man."

With that said, I walked past her, entered the garage, and drove away.

I was apprehensive as I entered the first club. The men in suits were in the minority. I was trying to look successful, not desperate. I was leaning against the bar watching the room. There was a table of four young women looking at me.

Almost finished with my first drink when, a little blond came from that table and approached me. "Do you dance, or are you here just to look?"

Taking her hand, I led us onto the dance floor. I used to love to go dancing when I was single, I found that I missed it. I told her my name, and she was Miranda. After three dances, she invited me back to their table.

Several rounds of drinks were bought by me over the next few hours. I danced with all the women. They were young and single. Did I mention, Hot! Suzanna, Double D, and Kara were the other women. Double D was this little women with large breasts, who was bra-less. Lord, twenty four year breasts were bouncing everywhere as we danced.

Unknown at the time to me, but my wife and her four 'friends', and I don't believe that a real friend would try to destroy other women's happy marriages, had entered the nightclub and were looking for a table.

Suzanna and I were ending a dance and making our way back to the booth where Miranda and Double D were waiting when Suzanne noticed my wife staring at us. At the booth, I looked around until I found Nita looking at me with fire in her eyes. I waved, and sat down beside Miranda.

My eyes watched them as Nita led her group straight to our booth. "Would you like to join us?" I asked upon their arrival. My group scrunched over to make room except Kara, who had left with a young man which made a little more room. Nita's friends started sitting down. They were unaware of who I was.

My wife stood beside me and looked down on me. "What do think you're doing?! You are a married man."

"Well don't be so shocked, my lovely wife, I told you that if you were going out and acting like a single woman there would be consequences. These are some of the consequences. If you can act single then so can I."

The thought of her slapping me crossed my mind.

Looking at her seated 'friends', I asked. "Which of you talked my wife into throwing away almost twenty years of marriage to going sluting around tonight?"

Blank stares and no answers.

"Where are your husbands? Are they sitting home with the kids while you fuck around, or are they at home fucking your baby sitter while you fuck some stranger tonight?"

That got me the slap.

Double D ask a question that would explode the table. "Do you women have Open Marriages?" She smiled and looked at me then Nita. "If you have an Open Marriage then I can't wait to fuck John tonight. If he fucks like he dances, I might be in Heaven."

Nita shook her right fist at Double D, then stormed off. I watched as she exited the building.

"She's our ride." said one of her 'friend' group. They started to race after her, but I stopped them. "Stay have some fun, and I'll take all of you to your houses in a little while."

I danced at least a couple dances with each of her friends over the next two hours. They were sluts. Where Miranda's group danced close but understood that I required a barrier between us, Nita's 'friends' knew no barriers. They pressed their uplifted cleavage into my chest, and everyone touched or grabbed my dick on the dance floor. Miranda was happy to use my phone to document for me from away from the table. Especially how the 'friends' danced with other men in the club.

The 'bus route' of taking the 'friends' to their homes was filled with "Do you ever cheat?", "Would you like a side piece?", "Why would Nita go out with us when she has you at home?" "Do we get a good night kiss?"

Inside, I felt to urge to kick them out. As I had attempted to stay trim and healthy without going to the gym, I wanted Nita to be proud of me. They made it seem that their husbands were fat and lazy while the clubs were filled with fit trim studs waiting to make their nights before they going home to Mr 'Sex on Saturday Night'. It seemed, and I knew it to be true, that some men do get fat and complacent after they got married.

My parking spot is in the driveway, and I entered the front door to the beast of hell. Still dressed in her LBD, Nita stood drinking a very full glass of wine. By the look of bottle on the coffee table, she had partaken of most of the bottle.

The argument began as accusations flew from both sides. She could not understand why I wouldn't stay home like the other husbands. "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander." was my reply.

The discussion quickly became about my new friends. I grabbed her by the shoulders and sniffed her deeply. "Before you say anything else, maybe you explain why you smell of smoke and men's cologne?"

Staring at me. "I don't know what you mean?"

"You smell of men's cologne. You had some man holding you close enough to leave his scent on you. So you failed the 'husband test' tonight. If you want to continue this, the consequences will be harder."

Putting my phone into her hand. "I have quite a few videos on my phone of the sluts you call friends, if you want to watch them. You may want new friends because everyone of them grabbed my dick tonight."

She called me a "Liar!" as I went to shower.

To say that things were cold for the next few days is an understatement.

Wednesday afternoon, I received a text from Nita that she was going to dinner with the 'girls' and would be home by nine.

Miranda was a personal trainer, and had offered to help me if I wanted to buff up a little so she had given me her card. I called her and offered to make dinner for her and the other girls if they wanted to come over.

Single ladies will hardly ever turn down great home cooked meal. I grilled steaks with homemade mashed potatoes, and salad.

My sons were in Heaven as we sat around the dinner table. They could not keep their eyes off Double D's chest. Me either. When I told them, we were having company for dinner, they thought old fat men from the office. Surprise, hot babes.

My wife went nuclear when she came in sometime after eight-thirty. We were all laughing and enjoying each others company around the table. I sat leaning back at the head, to my right was Miranda and Suzanna, while to my left were my two sons with Double D between them.

"What are 'THEY' doing here!"

Smiling I replied. "You had dinner with your 'friends' allegedly, so I had dinner with mine. The boys made new friends tonight, too." I waved my hand to the end chair at opposite of mine. "Join us."

She huffed, and stormed off.

She was just not getting the hints.

Another week past, and Friday approached.

I was dressed in my favorite business suit, and ready to leave for the evening while I waited to see what Nita was going to do. She came into the living room wearing the shortest skirt that I didn't know she owned with a scoop neck sweater that showed too much cleavage. Her bust-line was not big, but this top made it look like it was. "I see that you now looking the part."

Her look of hatred focused on me. "I'm not a slut."

"Not for me your not, but for other men, it sure looks like you're a slut. If it walks like a duck..." I stopped. It had now been over three weeks without sex. She was withholding sex because I didn't like what she was doing. She was also withholding sex because I was friends with several hot young ladies. She knew my values would not allow me to cheat on her.

She didn't know that I had something in my pocket besides my wallet. Tonight was the first official night of the end of our marriage.

We walked into the garage, and I opened the door. As she was getting into her SUV, I asked. "You can stop this now, and maybe, in time, we can get back a little of what we had lost."

She flipped me off, and shut her door.

When I arrived at the Spinnaker, I waved to from a round table. Miranda stood waving her right arm. I waved back. At the table, I saw that we had extra people.

Miranda made introductions. "DD has her 'visitor' and Kara has a date so I ask my mom, Autumn.." She pointed to a mature curvier version of herself with shoulder length reddish brown hair. ".. and her bestie, Cheryl Lynn." An attractive mature woman, that didn't mind having silver curls cascading down her shoulders.

As dinner progressed, it was obvious that Suzanna and Miranda had educated the mature ladies on the status of my life. I laid out my plans for the evening, how we would go dancing and enjoy each others company, but I wanted cell phones handy to record the evening if we crossed paths with Nita's bunch.

At the first club, I danced with the four ladies, fast and close. Autumn was the most sensual dance partner that I had ever danced with. She confessed that she was a dance instructor, and I confessed that I had always wanted to learn to really dance. She promised to teach me.

Miranda said that Suzanna was bored so we went to the next club, it was close to midnight when we entered the club. I felt a little elbow in my ribs. Miranda pointed to the dance floor. Shock and disappointment, as I saw Nita dancing a close slow dance with some young guy while kissing him. No space to push a credit card between them.

"Ladies, cameras on". I handed mine to Autumn. "Miranda, I need your help to separate them. You pull Nita backward, and I'll take care of lover boy."

Three cellphone cameras followed Miranda and I as we bee-lined to my wife. Nita was grabbed from behind by Miranda and yanked backward, and they fell to the floor together.

"Hands off my wife!" I yelled as I pulled lover boy backward with my left leg behind him to trip him. Lover fell backwards onto the concrete floor while I swung my right leg over his crotch and slammed my knee into his junk.

Once he was on his back, I struck him in the throat then I began to rotate punches to his face. Left, right, left, right again while screaming at him that he needed to leave married women alone. More cellphones popped out with people wanting to maybe get a viral video on Utube.

Everything went swimmy as I felt something smash into my head. Beer bottle, maybe? Then I remember being pushed off of lover boy, and several feet kicking me in the head before I curled up on the dirty floor to minimize the damage. This suit is probably ruined.

Two big burly bouncers broke it up, and one helped me get up. My nose was bleeding. I explained the situation of how I found my wife being accosted by the young man holding his junk while trying to breathe through a broken nose.

Nita began to barrage me as how I had ruined their night. The bouncers told us that we all had to leave. My group, Nita's group, and the three young men.

"Why do we have to leave?" demanded my wife.

Miranda smiled and said, "Grandma Slut, he said all of us."

Nita slapped Miranda, and Miranda punched Nita square in the nose. Nita held a kleenex to her nose as all of us exited into the cool night air.

I ask the bouncers, "Is there an issue with me kicking these guys asses out here?"

"Nope, as long as it's outside this building. Parking lot is fair game." He closed the door smiling.

Lover boys two buddies were a short sandy haired guy, and a tall skinny guy like me. As I walked toward 'sandy' as he helped lover boy stand, I threw a hard right into his face knocking him and lover boy to fall against a Nissan parked behind them.

Tall boy came at me swinging his right fist, I grabbed his right wrist, and twisted his arm behind his back, then I slammed him against the hood of the Nissan. Holding his arm with my left hand, I punched him over and over again in the kidneys. I flopped him over, and slammed my right fist into his breadbox pushing the air from his lungs. "You boys, need to learn to leave married women alone. There might be more husbands like me out there." Then I gave him one in the face for good measure.

As I turned toward the women, who all stood behind me, I hear Cheryl say, "God, I am so fucking hot right now. Fuck, what a man!" I smiled at her. "God, I love a man that's a protector. A man that fights for a woman's honor is so fucking sexy!"

Nita gave her the stink eye.

"Don't look at me like that. You have thrown him away for some strange, and I am calling 'Dibs'. I will fuck him until he can't stand."

Miranda intervened with, "Sorry, Auntie, but DD had 'dibs'."

Cheryl cupped her large bosom. "Mine are a lot bigger."

Autumn, Cheryl, Miranda and Suzanna laughed at that. Nita's group stared silently as I walked over. "Cameras, please." My lady friends held their cameras up quickly.

Reaching into my jacket pocket, I retrieved a folded envelope. I lightly bounced it on Nita's chest. "Here, this is yours. You have been served."

Shock.

"Whhaaatt...." came from Nita's mouth.

"Divorce papers, Nita. Now, you can go out and kiss, and dance, and fuck all the young guys that you want. I told you that you would not like the consequences. You haven't tried to make it up to me, say that it was wrong, or have pity sex with me for close to a month. Obviously, these whores from work are more important than me and the boys. There is a key in the envelop for a mini storage. While you've kissing and fucking young guys tonight, I had movers take all of your belongings to storage. Don't come home tonight, we are through."

She would not take it so I took her right hand and pushed the envelope into her hand, and walked away with my group except Autumn.

"Miranda, would you call me an Uber, please."

As I looked back, I watched a women that I barely knew holding my wife as she cried. Nita's friends did nothing but walk away to their cars quietly.

As I drove the ladies back to their cars at the restaurant, I wouldn't realize that Autumn had my phone until Miranda brought it to me the next morning. "Mom, recorded something for you." She smiled sadly as she walked away.

My coffee sat before me on my desk in my home office. I held the phone and started the recording. Miranda had been good enough to have it ready to play so I didn't have to scroll through last night's recordings.

The recording began with their Uber. Autumn told the driver to take them to an All Night diner on 6th. Most of that audio was Autumn comforting Nita as she cried. I think she finally was getting the hint.

Autumn ordering two coffees and apple pie ala mode for them to share.

As I listened to the recording, I had to smile at this intervention from someone that I barely know. Autumn started with "Nita, can I call you that?"

"We don't know each other, but I would like to welcome you to the divorcee life support group where you're going to meet a lot of men who will fuck you, but will never care anything about you other than you have a free pussy for them to use. They don't have to take care of your kids, take out the trash, buy you dinner only if they want to or have enough money to do so, and they never have to buy you presents for your birthday or anniversary. These men will lie to you constantly from a simple, 'you are so pretty' to the 'I love you' just so they can shoot their spunk up your snatch. Just so you know, these young men today expect you to swallow their spunk, and for some god forsaken reason, young men today want anal sex so you better learn to like it."

"Honestly, I have been where you are. I am an dance instructor and I get hit on by men all the time. Not so much now that I am older, but ten years ago, I became enthralled with a dance student. He took me to coffee after his lesson, we met for lunches. Miranda's father asked me to stop, and I refused. I felt that I was entitled to this relationship. I wasn't going to have sex with him. My 'friend' told me that my husband was insecure, but I was too stupid to see that I was cheating on my husband and my daughter because I was didn't know it. My husband gave me an ultimatum. I told him that I wasn't his slave and I could do what I want."

She sounded sad.

"Now, it's almost nine years since the divorce. I live a lonely existence. Nights like tonight with my daughter are the highlights. I got tired of the sex with men that didn't care if I was satisfied as long as they were. But enough about your future loneliness that coming."

12