Shock and Au

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica blushed as she realized her error. "No, no the mistake was mine. It's not that there is anything wrong with...with...with people being naked and...and...oh my!"

Jessica stopped talking as she stared at a tall, thin man striding across the room towards them. The disconcerting part of his stride was the way his penis flopped side to side as he approached. Not only that, but for some strange reason Jessica thought that he had to be the most naked man she had ever seen. He was just so completely bare of hair. He was bald. His chest was hairless. And Jessica blushed as she realized that even his genitals were completely hairless. For a brief moment she wondered if it were more enjoyable to give a man oral sex if his pubic hair was gone. She shuddered as she pushed the thought from her mind.

"Bruce and Jessica, this is my husband, Gregory. Greg these two wonderful people are the Sumner's. They bought the Franco's place. It seems that I was less then clear with the exact intention of today's activities..."

"Were they expecting the orgy?" Greg began to laugh. "That's not scheduled until next month."

Jessica's mouth fell open. A deep blush spread across her face, and a fierce heat flared up well south of that.

"Greg, behave yourself." Kim punched her husband in the arm. "He's joking about that you know. We have never hosted an orgy. I think I could use a drink. Would you like something to drink? Greg makes the best Margueritas."

Jessica realized they were at the moment of truth. The part of her wanting to leave wasn't just gaining strength -- it was screaming inside her head to do something -- right now. Jessica made a quick decision, they should leave; even it would cause some embarrassment. They should leave right now, if they accepted a drink they would have to stay as long as it took to finish it. She stole a glance at Bruce to register her discomfort. Bruce seemed perfectly at ease with the situation and was ignoring the subtle eye motions she was directing toward the entry.

"I would love to try one of Greg's Margueritas." Bruce was all smiles. He looked at his wife and flashed her a mischievous grin. "Better make if a stiff one."

Darn him. Jessica thought. If Bruce were any kind of a gentleman he would know how uncomfortable she was right now. Not only was she in the presence of more naked men then she had seen in her entire life, but one was standing not four feet from her. Her sense of shame caused her head to nod forward which brought Greg's penis into view. Raising her head had her looking out into the yard with an endless parade of penis's. She wanted to leave -- but she knew she was trapped. If she insisted on leaving, Bruce would never let her forget it. She had practically threatened him when he had tried to weasel out of this party. She knew he was expecting her to bail out any moment -- she just knew it. Which made the expression on his face all the more enjoyable as she said. "Me too, I would love a Marguerita Greg, that would be wonderful." (At least she could turn away from the yard and towards the bar.)

Staring at his wife, Bruce felt a deep surge of pride -- she was being brave. He smiled warmly at her and was rewarded with a slight smile in return. But it was her eyes that thrilled him. Her eyes were a mix of wonder and fear, arousal and dread. "Which way to the bar Greg?"

The two wives watched their men walk across the room. Kim leaned in conspiratorially toward Jess, "You really are under no obligation here Jessica. You can stay inside, enjoy your drink and then leave -- it really is okay. No one will think anything of it."

Jess thanked Kim for the very gracious offer of a "get out of jail free card." She glanced towards the bar, "I think I could really use that drink."

Bruce waved for the women to be patient. Greg muttered quietly, "Well, she seems okay so far. Kim and I were a little concerned about how she'd take all this."

"Mums the word Greg. Just let it play out. If Jess knew I had run into the two of you first she would have never come. The mistaken theme of the party is a perfect cover. I think Jess is beautiful; I would love for her to be comfortable enough to do this. If she can't get there today, well no harm no foul. As long as she keeps thinking being here is her idea I think we'll be alright."

Once Jessica, Bruce, and Kim had their drinks, Greg walked back outside with a tray full of Margueritas. As they sipped their drinks Kim pointed out some of the other attendees by way of information before introduction. Jess stayed glued to her husbands' side, sipping (nearly gulping) her drink quickly.

"Do you mind if I...?" Kim reached for the knot of her sarong as she looked benignly at Jessica. Jessica took a healthy sip, stifled a cough, and shook her head. She wasn't sure she could speak without her voice squeaking in anxiety. The Sumner's watched as the knot above Kim's shoulder was pulled and the sarong drifted effortlessly to the floor.

Jessica tried not to stare at their hostess and failed; Kim's body was flawless. "I can leave you two to finish your drinks if you'd be more comfortable."

"No need Kim. Can I ask you a quick question about your kitchen, Jess and I are thinking of remodeling ours and I really like the way yours is laid out." Bruce took his wife by her free arm and followed Kim back towards the kitchen as questions were asked and answered along the way.

Jess hardly paid attention the conversation, she was having a more difficult time of this than Bruce knew, or even suspected. She knew he was well aware of her strict Christian upbringing. And she knew that he realized that he had been just her third lover. Given her limited experience, Jess had been exposed to just a handful -- literally -- of penises during her entire life. Now in the course of the last few minutes she had seen many times that number.

And as much as she tried to deny it, she was absolutely fascinated by the variety. She was surprised at how similar and yet uniquely different they were; the size, shape and coloring were captivating. This one curved to the left, that to the right, some smooth and tapering, or wrinkled, even gnarled with a bulbous head. She was shocked at her curiosity, and more than a little alarmed at her arousal. Nothing out of the ordinary really, just very definitely aroused. It was nothing she couldn't handle -- unless she dwelt upon Wally.

Kim had pointed out Wally and his wife Alice, which was proving to be a very distracting problem. They were quite the couple; he was short, slightly overweight while she was tall and as thin as a rail, yet both seemed completely comfortable with being nude. Alice, while basically flat-chested, had the longest nipples Jess had ever seen. And Wally, well there was no other way to describe it except that Wally had a very large cock (even Jessica found herself referring to it that way.) The metaphoric image that came to Jess's mind relating to the size of Wally's cock was of Bruce's Nissan thermos bottle. Wally's cock was just so damn long and as big around as...as...well it was just huge. If only Jess could stop wondering what it looked like erect! It was bad enough wondering how Alice managed to accommodate something so big -- but what was even worse was wondering where the hell that thing would go inside her? Jess kept pushing THAT thought out of her mind and despaired as it persistently snuck back in.

Bruce, for his part was a happy man, this was his kind of party. Other couples kept arriving, and the scenery just kept getting better and better. As much as he admired his wife's body, he hadn't seen another naked woman in almost five years, and there were a number of women walking around that were well worth looking at. Amid this fleshy delight a drumbeat was getting louder and louder inside his head "Get Jess naked. Get Jess naked."

"Sweetie, why don't we go and change. We seem to be a bit overdressed." Bruce tugged playfully at Jessica's blouse. Kim directed them to a guest bedroom that looked out at the pool. As they walked to the bedroom Jess became aware of the soaked nature of her panties.

Jessica set her bag on the bed and looked out into the back yard. Bruce was unbuckling his pants when Jess made her move toward the bathroom. Bruce moved in right behind her.

"I just need to pee."

"Me too. Go ahead -- you first."

"No that's okay, I can wait, you go." Jessica was almost panting.

Bruce knelt before her. "You seem a little nervous. Let me help." He reached out and unbuttoned Jess's shorts. He pulled the zipper down.

"Bruce, please." Jess grabbed his hands and held them in place.

"Sweetheart, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't aroused. I expect nothing less from you. In fact, I'd be worried if you weren't affected by what we've seen so far."

Jess reluctantly released her grip and Bruce finished unzipping her. He tugged gently and the shorts came slowly down. Clear of her hips he pushed them down her legs to her feet. Her panties were soaked with the dark stain of her arousal and her scent filled the bathroom.

She was whimpering as he pulled her panties down, she was literally dripping with desire.

"Look, I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to. However, I insist that while we are here in the privacy of this room..." Bruce stripped his clothes off, and then finished undressing his wife. They stood facing one another - au natural. Bruce reached out and stroked her jaw line.

Jess began to smile and leaned slightly into his touch. "You are so beautiful Jess. I wish you could see you, the way I see you -- so perfect, so wonderful -- such a delightful expression of God's creation."

Bruce took her hand and led her out of the bathroom to the French doors that opened to the backyard. "Just stand with me here, okay."

Jessica resisted for just a moment, then stood beside her husband. She looked out on the group of people, most naked, some not -- all enjoying themselves. She watched as a newly arrived couple disrobed. The woman was average looking, nothing special, yet Jessica saw how comfortable she was with her nakedness. Her male companion was trying to hide his excitement -- unsuccessfully. Jessica felt her own body respond in arousal. Her scent slowly filled the room.

"I'm afraid Bruce. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm afraid." A life history of being told the wrongness of nudity and sensuality threaten to overwhelm Jessica. Even though she knew she was considered pretty she felt tremendously inhibited.

"Look out there Jess. Look closely. There are some women taller than you and some that are shorter. Some have bigger breasts, some smaller -- look at her, getting out of the pool." Bruce directed Jess to a middle aged woman who was beaming. "She's completely naked Jess. She doesn't have anything like your body. Look how happy she is. Wouldn't you like to feel as comfortable in your skin as she feels in hers?"

"Yes Bruce, I know, I want to feel that way too. Aren't you even a little bit nervous about this?" Jess looked pleadingly at her husband as a lifetime of religious indoctrination warred within her. "Never let anyone see you without clothes" and "being naked is the original sin" battled against her time with Bruce, his patience, his understanding, his deep and abiding love. He had waited so long to see her nude; he had been so encouraging as she had slowly realized that she was beautiful and sexy. He had always been there for her, loving her unconditionally.

"How can I be nervous when I'm with the most beautiful woman here? I'll be right beside you Jess."

"What about the whole arousal thing? Doesn't it bother you knowing how I'm reacting when I see another man's...you know?" A silent war waged within her and she began to tremble.

"Like I said sweetheart, it's perfectly natural -- just so long as you keep it to looking, no touching." Bruce fought to keep a straight face.

"I would never do that -- never. How could you - oh, you are such a rat." Jess punched him on the arm. "Fine, if this is what you want, then this is what you get. Okay...I'm ready."

Bruce placed her hand on the doorknob and covered it with his own. He pushed down slowly until the latch released and swung the door inward. "I love you Jessica Sumner."

With the door open, the sounds of conversation and laughter surrounded and encouraged them. Jessica squeezed her husbands hand tightly, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Bruce and Jessica Sumner walked into the Allenworth's backyard as naked as the day they were born. Jessica gasped ever so softly as she felt a single dribble of arousal trickle down her inner thighs. She found herself thinking that she should have trimmed her pubic hair before coming. She giggled at the thought and whispered it into her husband's ear.

He whispered back, "Next time Jess, next time you can be as naked as you want to be."

Unbridled exhilaration swept through Jessica and she smiled with it. She felt her back strengthening, her breasts pushed forward and her hips began to sway naturally. The feeling on a warm summer day wrapped itself around her and she felt wonderfully free.

"Yes, next time."

12