Shock and Revenge with a BIG DICK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I've never taken a selfie with a snake before," she says laughing at her own joke.

"Ha, ha. Very funny."

"I know. I'm as funny as your dick is big. So that probably means I'm the funniest person in the world," she says through her continued giggles.

She picks up her phone and opens the camera. "How about I kneel on the floor, and you just hang it next to my head for the first few pictures."

"Sure thing."

Lila climbs back off the bed and kneels on the floor facing me, with a direct eye line about halfway down my shaft. "Okay come round here and face the camera," she says pointing to a spot just behind her on her left.

I walk to the spot, positioning myself so my dick hangs next to her ear and extends down her back. "How's this?" I ask knowing what she'll say next.

"No, it's not right it needs to be in front. Here let me," she says but I cut her off.

"Nice try. A deal is a deal remember. No touching." I move my penis, so it sits going down the front of her shoulder, still next to her left ear.

"Little bit more to the left." She glances over to watch as I move my penis into position with my hand. "My god you can't even wrap your whole hand around it," she exclaims before craning her neck to face me. "How do you live a normal life with that thing?"

"In short. I don't. Nothing fits," she cuts me off.

"Yes perfect. Just there." She snaps a few photos changing her facial expression and pointing at the massive dick hanging down over her. "God he's going to be so jealous. THIS IS GREAT!"

"Okay cool are we done then?" I ask as I pick up my sweatpants that are still lying on the floor.

"WOAH! Stop right their mister. No, we are not done. We have plenty more pictures to take," she says in a firm tone. Then in a fast change of mood, "Please," she begs.

"Fine. This is actually quite fun," I say with a smile.

"See I told you." The excited grin still ever presents on her face.

She pauses as if in thought. Looking at my body. Thinking of what poses we could do.

"There's so many ways we could do this," she says exasperatedly. "I'm a bit lost. Any ideas?"

Perfect. The moment I have been waiting for. "Yeah actually. I was thinking you could kneel down again and look straight up. Then I'd lay it across your forehead maybe." Her eyes light up the moment I say it.

"YES, THATS PERFECT. How did I not even consider that before. You'll need to take the photo though," she says, her voice moving so quick it's hard to make out the words.

"Fine by me." I shrug my shoulders. Pointing to the ground below my feet I say, "Come here then and kneel down."

Lila follows the command, stepping forward into position. "Okay then," she manages to get out through heavy breaths. I can her nerves in her voice. "Lower that thing down."

I lift my dick up by the head, resting it against my stomach. I line up the angle with her forehead then let go. The deafening slap sound repeats as the shaft makes contact.

For the first time in a long time, I look down at my penis in surprise. It's almost twice as long as Lila's forehead is across. An audible laugh escapes my mouth and Lila looks up at me with concern in her eyes.

"What's wrong," she says with a worried voice.

"Nothing. Here I'll show you." I raise the phone above her face with the camera pointed down. I have to stretch my arms all the way up to fit the head of my penis in the frame of the photo.

I take the picture and turn the phone around to show Lila. She laughs as well making my penis jump up and down her forehead.

"Well, I see what you were laughing at now. Your dick is too big. Never thought I'd say that to a guy," she says as her nervous grin returns. "Maybe try lying it across the length of my face instead."

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" I ask.

"Yea I'm more than fine with it." She shrugs and smiles at me. "Are you okay doing that?"

"Well, I'm still here aren't I. Hold the phone while I move it." I hand her the phone and ask her to flip the camera so she can direct me how she wants it.

"No that's not quite it. Maybe move it over the right side. How about at an angle across my face." Frustration grows in her voice as she bombards me with instructions. "You aren't getting it right."

"How about you have a go then." I say as I let go of my dick letting it slap down hard along her nose and hang off over the edge of her chin.

"Oh. Uhm. Are you sure?" she asks apprehensively.

"Yeah, go on. It's fine." I take her hand and guide it up to her face where my rock-hard penis lays. Lila's mouth returns to the o shape as she rests her fingers along the width of the monster. She tries wrapping them all the way around to meet her thumb on the other side but doesn't even get close, leaving a gap of an inch or two at least.

"Oh wow. It looked big in your hands but fucking hell. You really are huge." With one hand holding the camera and the other guiding my dick into position Lila's face contorts in concentration until she gets a snap that she likes.

After a few photos she shifts the length of my penis to bridge the gap between her lips. She raises her tongue and glides it down the underside of the fraction of the shaft she can reach. "You taste good by the way."

"Hey, I said you could touch it for a second not lick it," I protest. To emphasize my point, I flex the muscles at the base of my engorged cock again, making it jump up into the air. It swings upwards grazing my abs before flopping down hard onto Lila's face.

"Hey that's cheating!" she exclaims.

"Cheating? I didn't know this was a game." I laugh.

"Well, it is now," she says in a flirtatious voice, grabbing my dick in her hand he stands up to face me. "And it looks like I'm winning."

"Not if I have anything to say about it." Pushing myself into her, I thrust us onto the bed with my dick still secured in her palm. "It's not exactly an even playing field considering you still have a dress on."

We continue to play fight, flirting with each other in the process. We toss and turn on the bed, repeatedly falling off, and continuing the brawl onto the bedroom floor. Her dress rides up the longer we roll about until it's high enough I can lift it off, over her head in one swift movement.

Now Lila lies on the floor, shocked, almost as exposed as I am. I crouched on all fours over her body. My dick taking up the full length of her torso as it rests on her, the head sitting between the two cups of her bra.

"Jesus Christ. See, this is why truly big dicks, like this ridiculous thing, are overrated. You'd never be able to fit that inside me. And if you did, I'd be dead in less than a minute." Her words snap me out of my trance, mesmerized by Lila's tits dancing up and down as she laughs.

"Well, I guess we are going to have a funeral to plan," I say jokingly.

She pats my dick lightly with both hands. tapping out a rhythmic beat. "Very funny. Maybe another time. I believe we have some pictures to send." She sits up, pushing me up.

Feeling a little let down I walk over to my pile of clothes in the corner with the intention of putting them on. I had failed.

"Hold it right there. What do you think you're doing?" she asks, staring at me accusingly.

I shrug looking back at her.

"You might not he dicking me down tonight. But that's only because I'm terrified of that third leg you've got. But that's no reason to put it away. Now come and sit here so I can stroke that thing while I send pencil prick Mike these pictures of your monster cock and I." She pats a space next to her on the bed.

I make my way over from across the room to the spot Lila indicated. Her eye's don't leave my dick as it sways from side to side as I walk, like a pendulum between my knees.

"How does it look even better when it's mostly soft?" she asks with genuine curiosity.

I hadn't even noticed my erection had gone. I still sported a sizable and impressive semi though. And that was more than enough to keep Lila interested apparently.

I sat down next to her as she began scrolling through the images, picking the best ones. Once she'd selected her favourite 10 or so she reached out with her right hand and began gliding her hand up and down the length of my penis. "Wow. I could fit more than 2 hands on it." She moves her hand down counting how many it took to reach the base from the top. "FOUR! How? How is that possible? You aren't even fully hard. It must be 5 or 6 at least then."

"Or maybe you have small hands?" I suggested.

"You aren't wrong. But 2 of my hands is excessive for any dick. And you good sir have three times that," she said smiling at me.

She looked back at her phone, scrolling down the letters to M. She selected Mikes number but then kept scrolling. Confusion struck my face as I turned to look to her. She stopped at a group chat - 'Three peas in a pod' - selected it and proceeded to press the send button. It was done. No going back.

She looks up at me again registering my expression. "What?" she says with genuine confusion.

"You just sent that to someone else didn't you," I accuse her.

"Yeah, it's fine though. It's just Alyssa and Emma. We have a pact to always show each other what we get up to," she said holding up her fingers in the quotation mark sign again. "If you get what I mean." She nudged me in the side with her elbow.

"And that's normal for you?"

"Yes. Now just trust me, they are going to love you." She pats my back before returning to my growing dick.

Ping! Lila's phone buzzes. A notification from the group chat.

Lila reads the message before handing the phone to me.

'Emma: NO WAY!!! MIKE FINALLY GOT THE SURGERY. I REMEMBER YOU SAYING HE WAS THINKING ABOUT IT AGES AGO.

Alyssa: Omg that thing is huge. It's longer than your face. No way that's Mike. It's that mysterious man you were telling us about. Isn't it?'

"Who's this mysterious man then?" I ask Lila.

"Never you mind. Now what should I say," she replies frustratedly.

"No go on tell me who it is."

"It's you obviously," she says and punches me in the arm playfully before returning the hand to my dick. "I told them straight away after the bathroom incident."

I raise my eyebrows accusingly in response before telling her to say that 'it is indeed the mysterious man'. "And say 'I'm with him right now' as well."

Her phone violently buzzes.

'Alyssa: Oh really? Well, hello there Mr big dick.

Emma: If you can read this feel free to split me in two with that monster any day.'

"Tell her it would be my pleasure," I say to Lila.

'Lila: He says it would be his pleasure, but he's all mine now so you lose. And besides you'd never be able to take it all.'

"Lie back I want to send them photo of it next to my arm," she demands.

I lie back with my penis perpendicular to the bed. Lila rests her elbow at the base of my dick and extends her forearm all the way up. The head pokes out over the top of her clenched fist. She snaps a photo and sends it directly to the group this time.

'Alyssa: NO WAY! Surely that isn't humanly possible. That man is half horse.

Emma: Where do I find one. Please. I'm begging.'

Lila: Okay guys I'll talk to you later. I have quite a sizeable situation to deal with over here.'

"Okay you," Lila says looking up at me. "How about we finish with this thing." She grabs my dick, throwing her phone to the side. "And then we go take a shower together. End the day where it all started."

12