Shoe Sale

Story Info
Wife shops for shoes and earns a discount.
2.8k words
4.6
31.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHOE SALE

My husband Reese and I were on vacation in the Caribbean. We were having a great time with a lot of sex, sunning, sightseeing and shopping. We were all over each other every night and I loved the attention I was getting. He was close to wearing-out his poor little pecker. I would jump him every time we got back in our hotel room. We like to read erotic stories about people screwing or exhibiting themselves in unusual situations, so our imaginations were running wild given where we were.

The previous day, I had worn a very small bikini and took the top off on one of the beaches. I walked around nearly naked with a lot of men, and women, watching. It felt really good to walk around topless, feeling the breeze on my sensitive nipples. Reese liked watching me being watched and had to hide his hard-on to keep from being embarrassed. I was rewarded with a full night of sex by my loving husband.

The next evening, we had driven into town and parked in a small garage. We walked through a shopping area and stopped number of places. I bought a few souvenirs. I was wearing a loose-fitting sundress with only thin shoulder straps and no bra. Whenever I bent over, whoever was looking got a good view of my breasts. I was teasing my husband and gave a good show to a couple of other guys who were shopping with their wives. I was titillated by all the attention.

We were window shopping when we came to a shop that sold shoes and said there was a sale. These weren't cheap sandals and such, but were expensive European shoes with high price tags. I'm a shoe woman. I must have close to fifty pairs at home. I liked the look of some of the shoes, particularly a line of high-heels that were very chic and very sexy. Reese wanted to look at a nearby golf shop, so we agreed that I would look at the shoes while he looked at golf clubs and balls.

It was late in the day so the shoe shop wasn't crowded and a nice young man came over to help me. I started to look at the different pairs of shoes and he was telling me about them. He had a delightful island accent. Things progressed and I asked to try on a few pairs of shoes. He gathered up a few boxes of different colors and styles and brought the boxes to me. Now, I can try shoes on without any help, but when he knelt before me while I sat in a chair, I decided to let him assist me in trying the different shoes.

I should tell you more about what I was wearing. In the tropical climate, I wore very little. The sun-dress came down to my knees, and I wore panties and sandals. I would lean forward to look at the shoes and the young man got a nice view of my sun-tanned breasts hanging free and jiggling when I moved. I imagine he could see all the way to my nipples; I know Reese had seen my little hard nubs when I bent over in front of him earlier.

In addition to showing my breasts, the young man was getting a nice view of my tanned legs. As I tried on the different shoes, my dress fell back along my legs and he could see my thighs and probably my panties. Being in a randy mood, I let my legs fall open to be sure that her could see the crotch of my white underwear. They were probably wet from my perspiration and maybe a little honey from my pussy.

I really liked the shoes and began to narrow down my preference. I asked about the prices and was not surprised that most of them cost well over one hundred dollars. With designer-name fashions, you pay a lot for the name. I had bought other expensive shoes and Reese and I were well enough off to pay more for things we liked. I did act surprised at the price and showed my reluctance to pay so much.

The young man said, "Well missy, the shoes are on sale and I could offer you a discount."

It took me a minute to realize his meaning. I asked, "How does the discount work?"

The nice young man said, "We give a discount to preferred customers." He rubbed his hand under my legs up above my knee and onto the underside of my thigh. I was surprised at him being so bold.

I always like to bargain for things, so I smiled at him and asked. "How do I get the discount?"

He had his hands on my thighs, holding my legs apart. He looked under my dress and then nodded his head toward the side and said, "That's the dressing room if you would like to use it."

I smiled again at the young man. He was quite charming. "How much of a discount are we talking about?" I asked.

He said, "I manage the shop and can give up to seventy-five percent."

I decided to take him up on his offer. I got up and saw that Reese had walked into the shop. He had been watching the nice young man with his hands on my thighs while he was looking up my dress. I motioned for Reese to stay where he was and be quiet. He stood behind a display of men's shoes and acted like he was looking at them.

I walked to the dressing room and closed the curtain. I reached under my dress and after a moment of reflection, decided to be bold. I pulled my panties down and off my feet. I walked back into the shop and sat down in front of the nice young man. I set my panties on the chair beside me. I looked at Reese and knew that he saw.

The nice young man had gotten another pair of shoes. They were red, high heels, definitely CFM (come fuck me) shoes. They had a strap that went around the ankle. The young man slipped one of the shoes onto my right foot. I let my legs fall open and he got his first glimpse of my hairy pussy. If I could get a nice discount on the shoes just for showing this kid my cunt, I was all for it.

As he moved to put the strap around my ankle, I pulled my foot back toward me so my knee was fully bent with my foot on the chair. My cunt was gaping open to his view. He slowly fastened the buckle and rubbed my ankle, then my thigh.

"How does this feel? Is it too tight?" He asked.

I moved my leg around so my foot adjusted to the shoe. I asked him to try the next size up.

He unbuckled the strap he brushed the back of his hand against my cunt lips. When I didn't do anything to stop him, he lightly caressed my labia and ran his finger over my clit.

He got another shoe and I put my other leg down for him to place the shoe. Again, I pulled that leg back toward me and he rubbed the underside of my thigh.

He asked if I knew the "gentleman standing behind the shoe display at the entrance to the shop."

"He's my husband." I told him. Now the young man had the added thrill of playing with a woman's legs and pussy while her husband watched.

The nice young man continued to rub my intimate parts. He began to rub my clit with one hand while rubbing under my thigh with the other hand. My pussy was wet and getting more and more excited.

I told him the shoe was too loose and to go back to the other size. Once again, I changed legs and he fastened the strap around my ankle which was inches from my pussy. He moved his hand all over my thighs and under my ass. I slid forward a little to give him better access. He took advantage and slid a finger inside my vagina. He moved his hand around so he could feel the warmth and wetness in my crotch.

He put another finger inside me and asked, "Is that too tight?" I don't know if he meant the shoe or his fingers, probably both. I told him it was a little loose, so he put a third finger into my cunt. He began to pump his hand in and out and I began to build toward an orgasm. I slid down farther so he had full access. I brought my other leg onto the chair and spread apart for him. I had slid out from the material of my dress and was completely exposed. My crotch was on the edge of the chair with my legs spread apart. I looked at my husband while this nice young man finger-fucked me. He had a glazed, lustful look on his face as he watched his wife get fingered. I pumped my hips in time with the young man's thrusts and covered his hand with my honey as I came. I gasped and shuddered with his hand jammed into me. He had added a fourth finger and his thumb was on my clit. I was pried open and he could see the dark pink of the inside of my cunt spasm. With his other hand, he slid a finger into my asshole which produced another spasm of an orgasm.

The young man leaned forward and put his tongue on my clit and then licked the rest of my pussy, tasting the juices that had poured out of me. I let him continue for a few minutes. I really like having my pussy licked and this nice young man was eager to please me. Of course, it was a real treat for him as well. I continued to come all over his face during his manipulation of my delicate parts. He licked inside me and devoured my delicate parts. His tongue was pretty long and it reached into my cunt and swirled around the sensitive edges of my vagina. I was sitting on the chair, with my feet beside my ass, with my crotch lewdly spread open for this young man. He reached up under my dress and played with my hard little nipples. His finger probed my asshole again, adding to my sexual excitement.

He would've continued and would've fucked me if I had let him, but I'm a respectable woman, so I pushed him away and lowered my legs. He backed away, licking his sloppy fingers, tasting and smelling my honey.

"I'll take these. They fit just right." I said, referring to the shoes that were on my feet. "How much are they?"

The nice young man said, "They are free to you as a very special customer."

Wow, I thought. I'd gotten eaten and had an expensive pair of shoes as well. I was sure the young man considered it a fair trade, though. He'd spent twenty minutes with his fingers and his tongue inside my cunt. His face was shiny with the wetness of my juices.

I stood and pulled my dress back down. I told him I had to go. I stood and walked over to my husband and we walked out of the store. The young man said, as we left, "We have an even better sale on tomorrow."

I had taken my little purse, but I left my sandals, my souvenir bag and my underpants in the shop. We walked away, heading back to our car.

Reese was really turned-on by what he had seen. He wanted to take me back to our motel and fuck me.

"Did you like that?" I asked. "I got this hundred-and-fifty-dollar pair of shoes for free. He said I was a special customer."

Reese was trying to keep his hard-on from popping out of his shorts. "That was so hot. I never thought I would like seeing you get fingered and have your pussy eaten by another man."

I said, "He would've fucked me. Would you have liked that?"

He groaned and said, "Would you have let him?"

I answered his question with a question, "Would you have wanted me to?"

He just shook his head and said, "Maybe, I don't know."

We walked quickly to the little garage where our car was parked. We were on the ground level next to one of the village streets. There was nobody else in the garage, so Reese leaned me back against our car and kissed me passionately. His tongue was inside my mouth and his hard cock pressed against my belly. He wanted me and I wanted him.

"Fuck me." I demanded.

"Here?" He asked.

"Yes, here. Fuck me."

He turned me around and pulled my dress up onto my back, exposing my bare ass and legs. He dropped his shorts to his ankles and stepped out of them. I felt his manhood probe between my legs and it easily slid into my wet, horny cunt. His prick rammed into me and I felt the special sensation of being filled with cock. Reese pulled my dress up over my head and off. I was naked except for my new pair of CFM shoes.

While I was focused on getting fucked by my husband, he had noticed that the nice young man from the shoe store had followed us. He wanted to return my sandals and the little bag of souvenirs that I had left (he had kept my panties). We had walked away so fast that he had just now caught up with us. Reese looked at the young guy standing there and he motioned him toward us, gesturing for him to keep quiet. When the young man was behind us, Reese motioned for him to drop his pants. The young guy did; his hard cock popped up when he shed his pants. Then he took off his shirt and was naked and he walked up behind me to take my husband's place.

I felt Reese pull out and step away. Before I had a chance to react, I felt another cock sliding right into me. I turned my head to see my husband Reese off to the side taking a photo and the nice young man behind me, fucking me. I was hot and horny, so it didn't matter whose cock was in me. I wanted and needed it badly.

I asked the nice young man "Is that too tight? Does it fit okay?"

He laughed and said, "It is tight, but it fits just right."

His prick felt different. It had been a while since I'd had a cock other than my husband's, inside me. The different feeling of the cock and being completely naked and getting fucked in a public place were really erotic and nasty. I began to come again. I noticed there was a small crowd of people watching from outside the garage. They could see my naked body and the nice young man pushing his cock into me. I arched my back to give him full access and to take every inch of his young cock. My tanned tits were boldly standing out in front of me and my hard, brown nipples stood proudly. It felt really good and then got better when I felt the nice young man come inside me. His hot semen exploded inside my cunt. He had a lot of cum and it dripped out of my cunt onto my legs. The young man pulled out, leaving me with my legs lewdly spread, leaking cum. He backed away; his dripping cock dangled between his legs. He left.

Reese stepped in and pushed his cock into my sloppy hole. "Sloppy seconds." He said as he resumed fucking me. His prick slid around easily in my well-lubricated cunt. He told me later that the different feeling of fucking my cunt full of cum really excited him. He finished pretty quickly, which was good because the crowd watching us was getting bigger and more boisterous. Some of the men in the group were talking about taking a turn with me. Reese shot his load into my sloppy pussy and we got in the car. He grabbed the souvenirs, my dress and the sandals and threw them on the seat when he opened the door for me. I paused a moment so everyone could see me. I was naked except for those expensive shoes. I raised my arms to show off my tanned tits, my shapely ass, my furry bush and my well-fucked pussy. I waved to our audience before I got into the car.

As we drove away, I mentioned to Reese "That nice young man said there is another sale tomorrow. Should we check it out?"