Shooting Matt Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

So, she realizes, is she. She's astonished at the realization that simply watching Liam's hands, glistening with oil sliding over the hard muscle of Matt's back might be enough to make her cum. Liam finishes the upper part of Matt's back. His cock leaking precum on the floor with every heartbeat. Leon has him move to Matt's legs. Liam tosses the sheet aside. When his slick hands begin to knead Matt's ass her body quivers. She hears her husband tell Liam that perhaps they should do the injured area of Matt's back and then Liam can finish up. Liam stares at him blankly, as if he had forgotten he and Matt weren't alone.

Leon shows him how to work the knots out of Matt's back. The blank look on Liam's face is replaced, momentarily, by a look of concentration. She hears Matt groan softly as first her husband's, then Liam's, fingers work the area around Matt's fracture. When her husband tells Liam that he has it right, that he can finish the massage on his own now, tells him he'll be fine if he pays attention to what the muscles he's working on tell him, she hears the slightest quaver in her normally cool-as-a-cucumber husband's voice.

As she and Leon are leaving, Matt turns onto this back. She sees Liam reach for him but not with his hands.

She makes it to the back of Liam's car before her discipline snaps. She stops, turns, jerks Leon's shorts down, then her own before turning back and planting her hands on the back of Liam's car, offering herself without saying a word.

***

It blows my mind that the shower feels so go I almost forget about Kent. Let's face it, showers at a resort are not in the same league as a multi-headed, body jetted, modern pseudo-loft shower. The fucking thing is amazing. Kent's arms sneaking under my arms to hug me from behind is all it takes to remind me there are way more important things in life than plumbing. I turn to face him. My cock, hard, aching, presses into his belly.

The feel of his lips on mine makes me shiver. His hands are on my ass. My tongue plays games with his. I begin to rub my cock between our bodies, desperate for release. Kent pulls away. He doesn't say a word but hands me a bar of soap. He steps under the second shower head and begins to wash his body. I force myself to do the same, paying careful attention to my ass. I discretely push my soapy fingers past my sphincter, feel nothing and rinse carefully.

The shower is big but not huge, a half step puts me toe to toe. I turn off my shower and, for the second time in the past twenty minutes kneel. Kent is facing away from me, face upturned to the spray, rinsing his hair, rivulets of shampoo course down his back. I put my hands on his thighs, ignore the soapy water and kiss his ass cheek. My hands urge him to turn. He does. I'm happy to see his dick appears to be well on its way to recovery. As I start to lower my mouth he mutters a protest. I look up, smile, and take his half-hard dick back into my mouth.

It tastes clean. He smells of soap. He smells good, yet I miss his scent, his taste. No matter, my goal is to get him hard, hard enough for what I crave. I love this, love the way my mouth works its magic on his cock, the way he grows rigid and large, filling my mouth. I savor his dick, teasing his piss slit with the tip of my tongue. I savor it but I climb up off my knees; I want to savor something else.

I stretch and pluck a bottle of conditioner off the shelf. I squirt a palmful into my hand and rub it over his shaft, careful to avoid getting it into his slit. That shit burns. Lube would be better but I don't have the patience to ask if he has any and to wait for him to retrieve it. I want his dick in my ass -- now.

I rub the conditioner over my ass hole and turn to face the wall. I lean forward and plant my hands against the cold tile. I flatten my back, push my ass out.

There are no protests this time. I feel his hands on my hips. He pulls my hips upward, satisfied, his hands leave my hips. One spreads my ass. I look over my shoulder and my gut tightens. His face is nearly unrecognizable, contorted with hunger and desire. It doesn't frighten me; it excites me. I twist my head around as far as I am able, longing to see his dick as it penetrates me. Of course, I can't. I can see him grab the base of his dick with one hand. I can see him inch forward, lowering his own hips, pointing his dick. Then I can't see anything except his belly.

He pushes inside me. He does it quickly but he doesn't hurt. I feel the head, relax, and then the sensation of being filled up by his dick.

My eyes leave his belly, and his no longer visible cock, to find his face. It's still twisted. He bites his lower lip as he begins to fuck me. His hands go back to my hips. He pulls himself forward with his arms as I push against the wall. His belly and thighs press against my ass. He pushes and keeps pushing, as if somehow, with enough effort, with enough will power, he could penetrate my body even further. As if his desire can overturn the laws of physics. I wish he were right about that.

He grinds against me. I tilt my pelvis up and down and his hands clench on my hips. I tighten my sphincter, squeezing hard as I can and make small circles with my hips and his grip tightens. It hurts, his grip not his dick, but it's the sort of hurt I enjoy.

He pulls back and I savor every inch of his dick as it slides out of my ass. I feel the muscles of my ass grip his cock as it tapers toward the head. The bulge of his crown presses against me, then he pushes forward. Pushing. Pushing. Hands clamped to my hips, pulling me hard into his body.

This time when he pulls back, his dick pops out of my ass. He pushes the head in and pops it back out, teasing me, teasing my ass, teasing himself. This time when he thrusts deep, he does so fast and hard, slamming into me. The wet smack of his body striking mine echoes in the shower.

"Yeah, baby. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He does. Quick, hard, powerful thrusts that shake my body. Slow, teasing withdrawals, making sure my ass feels, and appreciates, the girth of his dick, making it clear his dick owns my ass. Owns it. Rapid thrusts, in and out, of just the head. He waits, popping his dick head in and out of my ass until I beg.

"Kent, fuck me."

He does.

***

Liam is not sure if Leon and Glenna have left or not. He doesn't really care. The sight of Matt's beautiful dick, towering over his flat belly, precum running down the shaft, is more than he can take. He drops his mouth over this piece of living art. He takes him all, barely gagging, so deep inside his own lust he mentally congratulates himself at his rapidly advancing oral skills.

Matt's fingers wrap themselves in Liam's hair. He holds Liam's head still and begins to fuck the very willing mouth. The mouth is willing; Liam is willing but he has other plans. When Matt's thrusting starts to grow frenzied, he pulls his head free.

"No. Fuck, brah. No. I'm so fucking close," Matt pants as he reaches for his dick.

Liam blocks his hand. "Not yet. Come on." He offers a hand.

Matt shakes his head, frantically, like a toddler saying no to a shot in the doctor's office. "No. Dude, I'm so close."

"Then come on," Liam says. He stoops and puts an arm under Matt's shoulders, wary of hurting his back. Matt sits up but he's still shaking his head.

"Lean against the table," he instructs.

"Brah, just suck my dick. Jesus," Matt protests.

"Fucking turn around and lean against the table, dude. Now!"

Matt does as Liam demands but not before registering a final complaint with a murderous look. When he reaches for his dick again, Liam bats his hand away.

"Both hands on the table."

If Matt intended to protest, the feel of Liam reaching around him and grabbling his dick changed his mind. Liam's other hand clutches at Matt's ass. The stubble on Liam's cheeks scratches as he pushes his face into Matt's ass crack.

He goes straight to it, working his tongue into Matt's ass as he begins to jerk him off. He pauses only long enough to tell his friend to cum on top of the massage table.

"You want to fuck me? Go ahead," Matt groans.

Liam does want to fuck him but not with his dick. He drives his tongue into his friend's ass, pressing, swirling. He tastes nothing, smells nothing, other than his lover's musk.

Suddenly, Matt's ass tightens, his ass spasms, forcing Liam to shove his face hard against his friend to avoid being expelled. His lover's ass twitches as Matt cums. The cabin is filled with strangled cries of "oh, fuck, oh, shit, oh fuck."

When Matt settles down, Liam moves to stand beside him. Matt's head is hanging between his shoulders. Liam inserts his head between Matt and the massage table, scooping up his softening cock and enjoying what's left of Matt's jizz. Matt shudders and tries to pull away.

Liam lets him. He walks around the table and stands there, waiting. When Matt looks up, questioning, Liam lowers his head and begins to lap up the jizz on the top of the table. Matt's eyes widen and he moans softly, yet again, "Oh, fuck".

***

As much as I love the feel of Kent's cock pounding my ass, I want more. I straighten, pulling my ass off his dick.

"You have lube?" I pant.

He nods. "We can just..." he starts.

"We can," I interrupt. "And that would be fucking fantastic but I'm feeling greedy. You up for a little more? You're still going to fuck me," I reassure him.

He nods, albeit with a degree of reluctance.

"Sweet," I whisper. I turn and push my ass into the shower and rinse off the cream rinse. I wash off his dick, and sigh inwardly that it's clean, nothing on his dick but hair conditioner. I didn't want our first fuck to be a dirty one.

"Should we dry off? Keep the sheets dry?"

"Fuck the fucking sheets," Kent growls. I wonder if the folks at the hospital would recognize their dedicated, gentle friend in the eyes before me. He steps out of the shower and drips water down the hallway and into the bedroom. He yanks open a drawer and rummages around.

"Come on, fucking, where are you?" he hisses under his breath. When he stands, he's peering at a plastic tube and sighs when he sees it's not empty. I'd bet a lot of money it's the first time he's held it in his hand since Brad died. I push the thought away and climb, dripping wet, into his bed and roll onto my back.

I grab behind my knees and roll myself into a ball as the bed shifts under Kent's weight.

He squirts lube directly onto my ass and then onto his dick. He walks forward on his knees and grabs his dick. I can see more in this position but still can't see his dick as it slips into my ass. 'Slip' may not be the right word. He's past subtle but I'm warmed up and more than ready. His cock shoves its way back into my ass.

"Use your arms, roll me up," I demand. I had done this, fuck, only a few days ago with Matt. It seems like years ago.

He does as I ask, pushing my knees nearly to my chest. He's no longer kneeling. He's on his feet squatting above. He had to push his dick almost straight down to get it back into my ass. My own cock is pointing at my face. As he shoves into my body, my cock is tantalizingly close to my own mouth.

I have vision. I rolled up even tighter. I've turned my body into a "C". Kent is squatting above my head, facing my feet. My body is so tightly wound, my ass is pointing toward my head. His dick is in my ass. He's fucking me. My cock is in my mouth. The vision is crystal clear and I vow to sign up for yoga classes as soon as I get home.

The vision doesn't last long. I'm too aware of the way Kent's dick is, once again, pounding my ass. Sweat flies from his face and lands on my chest, where it mingles with the precum his dick is forcing from my cock. I wiggle my arm past his and grab my cock and start pumping, quickly falling into a rhythm that matches his thrusts.

I feel my cock swell and open my mouth. I'm not sure how much went in my mouth but it was plenty.

I keep stroking and keep my mouth open as Kent moans, "I'm going to cum".

He pulls out of my ass, knowing what I want and does his best to direct the streamers of jizz into my greedy throat. If his output is less than before, it's only marginally so. I savor every drop. I have his cum and my cum on my face, on my chest, in my mouth.

I've never been happier. I realize as I'm thinking it that that is literally true. I've never been happier. What a fucking concept.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers