Shop Floor & Warehouse Unite

Story Info
He knows she needs something extra.
4.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Hammed when he came back from the mosque. He hates parties, social interaction, and anything that requires small talk. Frankly, he wouldn't go to the mosque but he loves the routine. He doesn't see the point of parties and they stress him out. But he likes making me happy and I knew that he'd want me to go.

"Hammed, work is organising a staff party next Friday, after we close. I have to go so I'll be back late. After the pubs have closed."

"Very funny, Maryam. Supermarkets don't throw parties for their staff midyear. It's rare enough for them to do a Christmas party."

"Oh no. This is real. I think they're hoping that a midyear party will win them something in contract negotiations with the union. Jamie, the shop steward, said he's arguing for another eight percent but will accept six."

"And do you think the party will affect the outcome?"

"No. But it should be fun. So I'll go."

"OK. If you'll enjoy it then go. I don't have to, do I?

I could see the fear in his eyes. The idea of 60 people, bright lights, music, inconsequential conversation, and dancing was too much. He could cope with a dinner party but only if we limited the numbers to six in total. Three other couples was just too much for him.

"No. It's staff only. You don't have to be there."

I could see his face flood with relief as soon as I said the first word.

* * *

"What do you think about the party, Maryam?" Sally asked me at work the next day.

"I'm sure it'll be fun. I doubt it will make the negotiations easier."

Sally was barely 20 and often changed boyfriends. She had the figure, the hair, and something undefinable that makes her very popular with lads. I wished I'd had that at her age. Not that I'd have had the freedom to go through as many lads as her -- but still.

"What negotiations?"

"Our wages, Sally. That's why they're holding the party. To distract."

"Oh, I thought it was because they want us to have fun with the warehouse men."

"They do. But to distract us from the pay negotiations."

"Oh, I didn't know that. I've been thinking about Mike in the warehouse because my current boyfriend, Al, is boring me now. Oh, and I heard that Khenan in the warehouse is sweet on you."

"Kheenan? Me? What would he want with a 30 year old married woman when he can have his choice of younger models?"

"Don't you know?"

"Know what?"

"Khenan never goes out with younger, single women. He only dates married women. And apparently he likes you. A lot. You're so lucky! I've heard so much about him and I wish I could ride him!"

"Sally Carter! Stop saying that in the workplace. Khenan does not chase married women and won't be chasing me. We shouldn't discuss such things."

I looked at my watch.

"Oh well. Time to make sure we don't run out of Frosties on the shop floor."

* * *

"May I have the honour of the next dance?"

Khenan was smooth. He was also tall, well muscled from his physical work, and his shiny black skin shone in strange ways under the disco lights. I couldn't say no, so I took his hand and he led me onto the dancefloor.

Suddenly the music changed to a slow tune and he pulled me tight against him. I could really feel his muscles now. I felt his voice vibrate through my body as he leant down and whispered in my ear.

"You're a beautiful, married woman, Maryam. I'd like to get to know you better."

I thought about what Sally had said. Had he sought me out because he liked me or because I was married. Or the combination? Oh! This structured thinking was painful. Too much like Hammed. But what was pressing against me was nothing like Hammed.

"Why would you want to get to know me better when you could get to know someone super sexy and young, like Sally?"

"I find slightly older, married women attractive, Maryam. A woman who knows what she wants and takes it from me. You could do that."

"But I'm married!" I protested.

"I know. Perfect. Go home tonight and tell your husband that big, black Khenan would like to come over and meet you both."

Now he's said it. Mentioned his size and colour. I could feel an electrical shock as he said the words. I could feel his muscles moving smoothly beneath his clothes. And something that couldn't be a muscle but was too big to be his penis, right?

"Why?"

"Because I want you both to consent. I don't like going behind another man's back. That's not right. But if everyone gives their approval then there's no reason why I shouldn't give you a bit of extra."

"You want Hammed to want me to cheat on him?"

"Not cheating, Maryam. I want him to give you approval to fuck me."

I paused and thought again. His phrasing was important. He wanted me to actively choose and be involved. He wanted me to take him as much as he wanted to take me. And that electrical shock came again, bolstered by his scent and the feel of those smooth, strong muscles moving under his clothes. I could feel myself getting damp as we danced.

"Why do you think I'll agree to it?"

"Maryam, we've been dancing through three songs. You're still holding me tight. Tighter than when we started. I don't think your agreement is a problem. Most husbands like it when their wives get a bit of extra cock. But we won't know if Hammed is one of them until we ask."

I knew he was right. I was pretty sure that Hammed would calmly agree. Hammed had decided that he loved me and wanted to make me happy. And if having sex with Khenan would make me happier then he'd support me.

* * *

"You were really hanging onto Khenan on the dance floor last night, weren't you?"

Sally was right. I had. But I also wasn't sure I wanted her to know how turned on I was. How damp he'd made me.

"I don't know what you're implying, Sally. But there'll be none of that. Now, let's make sure we stock up the yoghurts."

"I had to use some natural yoghurt once. Danny was really big and I'm sure that was the cause. My mum said it was antibiotics but I think it was Danny's huge cock."

I looked a thunderstorm at her and walked out. We both knew that Khenan had a huge cock. Her through his reputation and me because it had been pressed against me when we danced. I could feel my knickers getting damp again as I thought about it. I really wanted to know what it would feel like inside me. What it would feel like to have his sperm shooting directly against my cervix.

I remembered that I'm not on the pill and shuddered.

* * *

We'd had to meet much later than normal because Hammed has spent the day in another city, surveying a site for a new factory he was designing.

"Pleased to meet you, Khenan." Hammed didn't look him in the eyes but he shook his hand. And if he'd said it then he meant it.

"Glad to meet you, Hammed." Khenan was probably telling the truth, too. But while Hammed saw Khenan as one of his wife's co-workers, Khenan looked at Hammed as a potential cuckold.

We sat down for tea and cake. We never have alcohol at home and Hammed never drinks any at all. I have a glass of wine from time to time, though. I'm more flexible than him. I think I am, anyway.

Khenan was direct. He explained that he'd danced with me and wanted to make me happy.

"Happy how?" Hammed asked.

"I think that Maryam would like to try my big black cock, Hammed."

"You want to have sex with her?"

"Of course! Maryam's a beautiful woman. I expect that most men want to have sex with her. But I want to check with both of you first. I'd hate to go behind anyone's back and cause problems. Look, I've asked what I came to ask. You'll want to talk privately and make your decision in your own time. I should go now. If I don't hear back from you then I have an answer. And if I do, then I also have an answer."

"Goodbye, Khenan. Thank you for being so direct. I appreciate it." Hammed politely escorted him to the door.

"I love you, Maryam." Hammed told me when the door had closed. "What do you want?"

"I don't know, Hammed. He's a sexy man but I don't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me?"

"I don't want to hurt you emotionally by having sex with Khenan."

"Why would that hurt me? I love you. If it would make you happy then it would make me happy."

"It wouldn't hurt you? Most men would object to their wife having sex with another man."

"You mean cheating, right? But this wouldn't be cheating. It would be agreed and it's not for love. It would just be a physical thing. Like going to yoga or whatever."

"Really? That's how you see it?"

"Of course. How do you see it?"

"I don't know how I see it, darling. I'm confused. I love you but I do want to have sex with him. I just don't want to ruin our marriage."

"I don't think it would ruin our marriage. I expect it would help you relieve some stress while the union negotiates that new pay settlement."

"You think?"

"I do. I think you sometimes don't understand yourself. Sleep on it for a bit. That helps me sometimes. I am often a slow thinker."

"I do love you, Hammed. You know that, don't you?"

"Of course I know that. You are the light of my life. I know you care about me. And I care about you."

* * *

"OK."

"I knew you'd come around." Khenan grinned. "You're old enough to need the variety and young enough to properly enjoy it. Now, all you need to do is to check with Hammed whether he wants you to have sex with me in your own bed or somewhere else."

"Why?"

"Because he'll probably want to clean you up afterwards. Husbands do. And you probably want him to clean you up, too."

"Clean me up?"

"Lick my sperm from you. Most husbands want to re-establish or strengthen their connection with their wife by cleaning up my sperm. Most wives like the extra oral. I don't know what Hammed will want. He's a little odd. But I bet you want him to clean you up, don't you?"

I knew he was right. Now he'd waved the prospect in front of me, I couldn't imagine Hammed not cleaning me up. That meant two conversations, of course. Cleanup and contraception. We just used condoms, so Khenan's sperm could get me pregnant with a baby that everyone would know wasn't Khenan's.

I looked daggers at Khenan -- but knew that it was what I wanted. Hammed would probably agree.

* * *

"Hammed, my love."

"Yes."

"Are you sure you don't mind me having sex with Khenan?"

"Of course I'm sure. You know me. I make a decision and stick by it unless the facts change. Why?"

"Because I'm not on the pill. He could get me pregnant."

"I don't get you pregnant because we use condoms. He could use condoms, right?"

"I suppose so. But I think I'd really like to feel his sperm pulsing deep inside me. Knowing that his sperm are loose inside my fertile pussy. Feeling his warm black cum pooling against my cervix."

"That would relax you?"

"I think it would feel very good."

"You are a woman. I suppose that that is what women need and want. So you think he might get you pregnant?"

"Yes, Hammed. If he spermed me he'll probably give me his baby. And I love you and I love our marriage. I don't want you to be hurt and leave me."

"But a baby would be a gift from God. Why would I leave you? I'd like you to have a baby. I only wear a condom because you said you weren't ready. If you are ready now then have Khenan's baby. Tell him to get you pregnant."

"You're sure?"

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I love you more with a baby growing inside you?"

"Because the baby would come from Khenan?"

"The baby would come from God. Khenan is just the messenger. You have nothing to fear about me loving you less. I want you to have a wonderful time getting pregnant and you must tell me what I need to do to support you."

I felt awful saying this but Khenan was right. I knew it would feel amazing.

"Well, there is one thing. After Khenan cums inside me I need you to lick my pussy clean. To lick out his sperm."

"OK. Happy to."

His cheerful attitude and direct communication made me worry that I was doing the wrong thing. But he's not stupid. Hammed is wise. He'd tell me if it was wrong, wouldn't he? Surely.

* * *

In bed that night I looked at Hammed and asked him what had been bothering me.

"Hammed, why don't you mind me having sex with Khenan? Why don't you even mind if he gives me a baby?"

He looked slightly startled that I'd asked such a simple question.

"You don't know?"

"No, sweetie. That's why I'm asking you. I really do love you and I don't want to hurt you, so I want to make sure that you understand me and I understand you."

"OK. Thanks for asking. It's because I'm not some ancient subsistence farmer. Marriage only arose when people started to farm. Until then, people were too mobile to be tied together in exclusive relationships. But I'm an architect and you work in a supermarket. I don't gain anything from having an unhappy wife who feels chained to me. But I gain a lot from a happy wife who wants to stay with me. So, for me, it is logical to let you get extra sex and even a baby, if that sustains our marriage. Because I love you and want to stay with you."

"That's a very logical answer."

"I'm a very logical man. I know what I want and I think things through. And what I want is for you to choose to be my wife for decades to come. And if that means you need extra physical intimacy from time to time then that's OK."

"So you value our emotional relationship above our sexual relationship?"

"I don't see them as completely separate. Obviously, sex without love is possible. And I doubt that Khenan loves you or you him. So for us, sex is an expression of love while for him and you it will be a way to discharge physical tension."

"Thank you for being you, my love."

Then I kissed him and turned over so I could sleep.

* * *

Hammed decided to stay in the lounge and read the latest Richard Osman. He loved trying to work out the mystery before it was revealed. Often, he could do it.

Khenan came upstairs with me. I was just wearing a house dress I'd had for years. Khenan approached me at a party where I was wearing my work uniform, so I didn't feel the need to dress up just to take my clothes off. He'd taken the same practical approach. He was wearing joggers and a sweatshirt.

I sat on the bed and started pulling his joggers down. He wasn't wearing anything under them and his cock was already half erect.

I bent over to take a lick, drawing my tongue over the end of his foreskin. It did the trick and he stiffened more. Then, I opened my mouth and ran my tongue around the outside, getting him nice and wet before gently pulling back to expose his helmet. He tasted masculine but different. Maybe it was the foreskin?

Once he was erect I unbuttoned my house dress and revealed no knickers or bra. Khenan pulled my dress off and then pushed me back on the bed.

"Do you want me in you, Maryam?"

I felt something in my throat that made it hard to answer. But I managed to get it out, even though it sounded strange to me.

"Yes."

"And do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes. Yes I want your cum in me. In my married, fertile pussy."

"You're fertile?"

"Well, not at my peak but I'm not on the pill. Hammed always uses condoms."

"And he knows?"

"He knows. He's happy for you to give me a baby if you want."

"It's an attractive idea, isn't it? You carrying my baby. Is that what you want?"

"I do, Khenan. I want your baby and Hammed is happy for me to have your baby."

"Well, I suppose we should get started, then."

He bridged himself over me, lowered his hips and rubbed his hard cock up and down my lips. The more he rubbed the wetter I got. Then, he started feeling for the entrance and pushing into me. He felt as big on the inside as he had through our clothes when we danced. Maybe bigger. This was not going to happen fast.

It took a while but eventually he was in and started to glide backwards and forwards. It felt amazing. I was being stretched by the girth and feeling delightful bumps against my cervix when he bottomed out.

I could feel his hairy legs against my inner thighs. I could feel his hairy belly against my smooth belly. And I could feel constant movement as his big black cock pushed its way into me again and again. The rhythm built slowly but steadily and as I looked up I could see sweat start to bead on his brow.

Khenan was giving me his all. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him towards me.

"Cum inside me Khenan! Give me your baby."

That did the trick. He plunged in, stopped and pulsed as he filled me with his sperm. I felt its warmth deep inside me. And even though I knew I'd probably not get pregnant this time, I wanted to have his baby.

"That was fun, wasn't it." He said. And it was fun, although I hadn't cum. I suppose I'd need help with that, so I called out for Hammed.

I could imagine him downstairs. He'd carefully mark his page, close the book, and then stand up and walk up the stairs, Nothing in a rush. No hurries because he knew I wasn't going anywhere.

And Khenan's cum wasn't going anywhere, either. He'd stayed inside me, so it couldn't dribble out.

Hammed came into the room and Khenan rolled over. Then Hammed leaned down and licked me clean. I don't think Hammed was really into it in any sexual way. But he made sure that he gave me a good time. It was only as I felt his tongue fluttering around, licking up Khenan's sperm and attending to my clitoris, that I came. And I came hard.

I don't know quite how long it lasted but I think I blacked out. I wasn't aware of time passing. I wasn't thinking. All I could feel was a wave of pleasure flowing through me and overriding all other sensation.

When I became aware again, Khenan had already started putting on his joggers.

* * *

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes. Yes, it was very good."

"I'm glad. I think you liked it when I cleaned you up."

"Oh, Hammed. Yes, that was the best bit. The first part was nice. Exciting. But I only came when you licked me and I came harder than I've ever done before. You are such a lovely man."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope the first part is better when he next comes over."

Then, he put on his pyjamas and got ready for bed.

* * *

"So, how was it?" Sally asked a few days later.

I was shocked that she knew that Khenan had come over. But then again, Sally knew that he was very gifted before I did. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised.

"I don't think we should discuss things like this in the workplace."

I was trying to be proper and professional. I was heartily embarrassed that she knew anything at all about what had happened.

"Fair enough, Maryam. I'll take you for a drink after work. I know you have a glass of wine from time to time. My treat!"

"OK, Sally. But this stays between us."

* * *

Sally was only interested in the physical aspects of it. She cared about how big he was and how he used it. She didn't care about the relationship side of things. For her, the fact that Hammed cleaned me up would have been irrelevant, so I made sure not to mention it.

But she did notice that I didn't mention anything about condoms, especially as Khenan's so big.

"So, you let him go bare, Maryam?"

"Yes." And that's when I realised that this wasn't just a commitment to bring up Khenan's baby with Hammed. We'd be sharing something intensely personal about our relationship. Everyone would know that I cuckolded Hammed with another man. Sure, I could leave the supermarket job if I wanted -- but we'd take the baby to social events at the mosque. This would be a very public thing.

"He's going to give me a baby." I continued.

Sally was silent.

"Is your husband OK with that?" She finally asked.

"Oh yes. He's very calm, very supportive. But I wonder about everyone else, now."

I wasn't sure what I was feeling. It wasn't fear or dread. It certainly wasn't shame. It was a big and unfamiliar emotion that I'd never felt before. Finally, I realised that it was obstinacy and that Hammed was right.

12