Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe how fantastic this feels, your big beautiful dick pulsing inside my ass. Are you sure have to leave any time today?"

"No," I assured her, since I had no problem at all not going to work, and said as much to her. "How about you?"

"Oh fuck no!" she exclaimed. "We need to keep doing this until one of us passes out." She began to rise and fall on me now, slowly, moaning in delight as she seemed to like doing. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down, roughly jamming my cock deep into her, my hips slapping her ass, and sounding like a spanking which made her giggle and made her rise up a bit so I could fuck her ass harder the way she seemed to like, giggling like a naughty school girl as our bodies met. Suddenly she began to stiffen, the impending orgasm taking her somewhat by surprise, she ground her ass into my hips and lay back on top of me, legs trembling. Her climax seemed to trigger mine as well and I pulled her body close to mine and began to spurt cum deep into her fantastic ass, both of us groaning loudly as we climaxed together.

We lay on the floor for almost twenty minutes, Andrea's ass leaking cum into a small white pool on the floor. "That was the most incredible fuck ever on the face of this or any other planet," she said, dreamily. "But there are so many other fun things we can do to each other. Are you sure you don't want to move in with me?"

"I just might," I said, mentally planning the move, "I just might."

12