Shopping for Pants

Story Info
Sometimes shopping for clothes can be exciting.
1.3k words
4.59
5.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an older guy in my sixties and never have enjoyed shopping for clothes so I typically load up on lots of items when I eventually do go shopping. It was a rainy day and seemed to be the perfect time to buy some new clothes so I went to a big department store and found the men's department. There were only a couple of us shopping and we were both loading up our carts. We acknowledged each other's presence and as I said hello, I saw that he was in his thirties, looked fit and was probably six feet tall.

After loading up pants and shirts I headed back to the changing room to see if I had picked the right sizes. My fellow shopper had already headed back. I typically use the handicapped dressing room because it has more room for changing. I went to the larger dressing room and pushed the door open and was surprised to see that the other shopper was already using it. He had already taken his shirt and pants off and was wearing only his briefs. He turned around to face me and I apologized for disturbing him.

As he was facing me, he told me he forgot to lock the door but that it wasn't a big deal. I began to back out of the dressing room, but had a chance to see his body from top to bottom. It looked like he had worked out, but he wasn't bulked up and as my eyes dropped to his briefs, I saw that he was pretty well hung. I only saw the outline of his cock but guessed it was seven or eight inches long and fairly thick. He saw me looking at his body and cock and just smiled as I shut the door.

I wasn't planning on seeing a nice cock on my shopping outing, but was always willing to look and enjoy. I entered one of the smaller dressing rooms and pulled on one of the new pairs of pants and was happy with the fit so I decided to go out in the hallway and take a look in the mirror. I heard a stall door close as I was coming out and saw that my shopping buddy was still shirtless and was looking at his new pants in the mirror. When he saw me enter the hall, he introduced himself as Jess and asked if I would take a look at his butt to make sure the fit was good. I responded by telling him I was John and would be happy to help.

I told him the pants were a little tight across his butt. He thanked me and turned around and asked what I thought of the front. I saw that the pants really were too tight because I could see the bulge of his cock. I told my new buddy Jess that I thought it would be uncomfortable because it didn't look like he had any room to move around. He said he had come to the same conclusion but had several more to try. I asked if he would take a look at my pants to see what he thought. He asked me to turn around a couple of times and told me the fit looked fine.

We both went back to our dressing rooms to retrieve another pair of pants. When I went out to look in the mirror Jess was still in his dressing room but soon joined me in the hall. He looked at the back and front of my pants and told me they looked great. I returned the favor and as he turned toward me, I could see that his cock had gone from soft to semi hard. I told him his new pants fit a lot better and that it looked like he had more room in the front. I could tell he was enjoying having me look at his crotch because his cock bulge was getting bigger.

We both returned to our dressing room to retrieve another pair of pants. As I came out of my dressing room, I heard Jess calling my name. I walked over to his door and asked if he needed me. He said yes and told me the door wasn't locked and to come in. As I entered, I saw that he was naked and was stroking his now hard cock. My eyes locked on his cock and I saw that it was nicely cut and he was shaved. Jess told me he needed my help because he was really horny and thought I would be interested since I seemed to enjoy looking at his crotch. My jaw dropped open and he could see the shock on my face.

I told him he had guessed right and that I was more than willing to help. I locked the door and sat down on the changing bench before I reached out and touched his cock with my hands. I told him to get closer so I could see his delicious looking cock up close. As he took a step closer, I saw that he had a huge set of balls. I moved a hand to his balls and gently massaged them as I started to stroked his cock. My mind was in overdrive trying to understand how this could be happening, but after a few seconds I let my urges take over and began to lick his cock head. After a few licks his precum began to flow and I sucked his cock head into my mouth.

After sucking on his cock head for a couple of minutes I released it from my mouth and licked his shaft down to his balls. I kicked his ball sack and knew that I had to suck these big balls into my mouth. The smell of his cock and balls got even better as his precum dribbled down his cock. I stopped stroking his cock because I wanted this to last and knew that sucking his balls could send him over the edge. While I held his cock in my hand, I sucked one of his balls into my mouth and bathed it with my tongue. I was getting high on the sex as I sucked his second big ball into my mouth.

His balls were so big I was having trouble sucking both of them at the same time, but as I relaxed my jaws, I was able to really enjoy the feel and taste. I finally released his balls from my mouth and licked his precum off his shaft until I got back to his cock head. I replaced my mouth on his balls and began to massage them again with my hands. I sucked his cock head into my mouth and then sucked his whole shaft into my mouth by using little one-inch strokes.

When I finally had his whole cock in my mouth, I began to slowly suck it in and out. I started sucking with nice long slow strokes but could tell he wasn't going to last long. His cock was buried in my mouth and throat when he began to cum. I stopped pumping and swallowed his first load. After I swallowed, I began to pump again but didn't even get one stroke in before he gave me another load of cum. I quit counting the number of loads he gave me but the last tasted as good as the first. His cum was only a little salty but his volume of cum was fantastic.

As he began to get soft, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and asked if that had taken the edge off his being horny. He just smiled and said it would take him a while to recover, but when he did he would be ready for more. I asked if he had another place we could go for seconds and he told me he had an apartment close by and I should follow him after we had finished shopping. We both checked out and I followed him to his apartment and found he was more than ready for seconds.