Shopping is a Drag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
89 Followers

I noticed that she had put her phone down and was looking in the car mirror. Though we were just a few blocks from our neighborhood, she seemed to be unduly focused on her appearance, which seemed unusual. Tossing her head from side to side, she toyed with her soft brown curls, then searched in her purse to find her lipstick. Applying several layers to her lips, she then looked at me, her lips wet, luscious.

"You should suggest to Lewis that you help him write a travelogue photo journal that covers all of his most prized purchases. You'd need to do that before he sells off too much, though. Wouldn't that be fun?" she asked.

What was going on with her, I wondered to myself.

She continued, "This would probably take up a lot of your free time, Jeannie. But what fun to do that. You said you wanted to do more photography, right? Ask him. I bet he never thought about it. And his store IS on your way home from your office; a few hours each evening- it would be a great way to do your photography and not be stuck in the house this winter. Ask him."

I felt a warm rush of pleasure race over my body, starting in both extremities and meeting intensely on my crotch. I felt my clitty responding, stretching in the tight confines of my satiny panties and tight jeans. I tried to adjust as subtly as possible, fearing that she would notice and wonder why I was suddenly so erect. I ached and tried to adjust as I maneuvered our car to approach our street's turnoff. Did she notice?

"Are you ok?" she asked.

I looked at her cautiously. Had she noticed? I pulled into our driveway and hoped that she would get out of the car first. Instead, she remained seated, unbuckling her seatbelt and then adjusting her blouse. "O my. My blouse- the top buttons are undone! Did you see that earlier, Jean?" she asked. "I hope I wasn't exposed like this all morning... or in front of Lewis. What would he think?"

She looked at me curiously, then turned to show that, indeed, her cleavage was quite visible and her bra aided to enhance the fullness of her breasts. "See? My god, I might as well have not had it buttoned at all!" she proclaimed. But rather than cover herself, she continued to shift from side to side to provide a comprehensive view. "Lets get in the house, hon" she said, as she touched my thigh. "Grab the stuff in the back, sweetie. I'll come in ... in a minute" she said.

I felt like I was ordered to get out. I tried to move without drawing undesired attention to my erection. I ached. Not that I was even remotely big, but obviously these tight jeans were not intentionally designed to accommodate any excess baggage. Shifting and in a quite feminine manner, I pivoted in the driver's seat to place my legs out the door and then began to move out of the car.

"Cute jeans, Jeannie. Are those new?" she asked, her voice felt like hot steel.

I said nothing. Maybe she'd leave it at that, that I knew that she knew I was wearing women's jeans. I went about the task at hand and opened the passenger door and began to take our day's purchases into arms. Then I saw her walk around the car towards me.

"Here, let me help you with that" she said as she ran her hand over my ass cheeks and around to my crotch. "I don't remember buying this", she said as she squeezed me. "You must have found that in the back of Lewis' store?" she said with an intense, curious note. Was she suspecting something? Angry? Resentful? Interested? Confused? Jealous??

As usual, I took the easy path to avoid confrontation and evaded her for most of the afternoon. I had chores to do and she was busy with her new purchases inside the house. As evening approached, we chatted a bit about Lewis' store and his pending visit the following evening. We both had found some amazing items in his store and we both wanted to quiz him about his global travels, and more, how he was able to acquire so many valuable items. I tried to minimize my excitement for his visit but I wasn't sure how convincing I actually was. We dialed in the food we would prepare, both of us wanting to make a special impression, though our reasons for such were respectively unique. I offered to do the shopping and faced no resistance. Yvette indicated she would prepare the tableware and items for the evening's festivities.

Chapter 4

"OK, heading out" I called out to her. "I have the list for this evening and I have a couple other stops I didn't have time for yesterday". No reply. Good. "Probably back in a couple hours or so. Call me if you think of anything we missed" I said as I headed to the garage.

I heard a faint response from Yvette acknowledging my departure and some mumbling of some such that I didn't care to have clarified. I'd text her if need be. Then I saw her approach as I was about to enter my car.

"Don't forget to stop at the deli- the one on the north side- they have the best cheeses" she ordered. She acted like I would buy second rate and that irritated me so. As she looked at me, she said "You're wearing those jeans from yesterday? Why don't you go change, Jean. Those are way too tight. Wear them with me but not when you're out by yourself."

I looked at her slightly, then down. DAMMIT Always something with her. Do I make a battle out of this and potentially ruin the evening's get together or do I concede?

"Really? What's the issue?" I asked, as I got out of the car to go change. Irritated, for certain, but I didn't want her to be in a pissy mood. "Fine... I'll change" I grumbled, irritated at her.. and at myself.

Now, back in the car and driving off, I lamented on how weak I was, how my conundrum of not being assertive was, in my mind and state of being, so much of how submissive and feminine I often felt. How could I challenge her about wanting to look pretty if contesting her would imply my 'male dominant' position? Ugh, so frustrated.

Now, where's that shopping list? Fumbling around to put my wallet, phone and notes in some sense of order, I looked to confirm that the Sunday morning traffic was nil and slowed to place the items in the center console. And while trying to gain some order, my hand touched on the makeup that I had stashed in there the day prior.

'Hmmmm, should I', I pondered. Even as the thought flashed through my mind, I had already begun to pull over to the curb. Looking about to make sure no neighbors were walking about, I opened my visor vanity mirror (o how I loved that term) and applied foundation, powder, mascara and light lipstick. Just a little bit, nothing too extreme; just a hint to ... to show how I really feel... and to show her!

The first few stops were uneventful; it was relatively early and most folk were at Sunday church services. The cashiers were barely focused on my transactions. Part of me was a bit upset as I WANTED to be noticed; part of me was glad as I didn't need any stress. I had to make a stop at the 'giant' home improvement stores and there I saw a display for women's apparel- and specifically for women's leggings. I just had to look. No one was around, no one would notice nor care. Dozens of patterns and colors- not expensive either; I just HAD to buy one.. or two! I foraged through the display racks, wanting so much to hold one up to my body or, even better, to go try one on. The store wasn't set up for a dressing room, though, so I'd have to make some wild guesses about just how much stretch these items offered. I looked in the display mirror and grew sad as I saw myself in boring unfitted slacks. I did still have on my tight T under my sweater, but those pants were just sooo boring!

I finally opted for a size Large as I'm a size 12 and the XL one looked gigantic. I so wanted the one with the lovely pastel flower print but where would I have a chance to wear that?

'Ah- I found it' I smiled to myself as I found one in a sedate charcoal grey color and another in bright blue. I could wear bright blue; I've seen dozens of men wearing that color while jogging around town. Sold!

Gathering the two garments into the cart and then the actual items I needed, I left the store at a quickened pace, wanting to feel the tight fabric on me without delay. After moving the car to a more remote part of the large parking lot, I managed to remove my slacks to be replaced by the wonderful, sexy woman's tights.

I felt so turned on and so much better, and luckily, my petite style slip on shoes matched nicely. Why shouldn't I drive around like this to my next few stops? Deny my desire to wear my sexy women's jeans? I'll show her! I'll even go into the next store wearing these! Where to next? The wine store.

I felt nervous beyond belief as I exited my car and pulled my sweater down to cover my, now, tightly encased round ass. I looked at my reflection in the store's glass windows and loved it. I saw that the store only had a couple customers and they were focused on their own shopping needs. While Lewis said he would bring wine, as a gracious host, I wanted to be sure we had a few extra bottles and I thought a bottle of good champagne might be an added treat. Yvette couldn't usually handle alcohol well so I also picked up some bottles of seltzer and Pellegrino.

Though the young man working in the store stopped to offer his assistance to me, I was too nervous and self-conscious to engage him in any discussion regarding noble red wines. A few minutes later, with the medley of bottles boxed up, I was off and away. I had actually knocked off almost everything on my list in record time. Where next?

And then it dawned on me. I was a mere four blocks away from Lewis' store. It was past 10am now and though Lewis would be our guest later that day, I so wanted to say hi to him and to gaze upon those splendid dresses and gowns again, this time, without the intrusion and distractions of 'what's her name'. I so hoped that he would be there, that his store would be open!

Pulling into the parking lot, I saw a few cars scattered about; nothing suggested that any of the stores in this small shopping center were ready for customers. I pulled up to his store and drove by slowly. I didn't notice any "Closed" signs to shoo me away, but I didn't see his "Open" sign lit up either. What to do?

'Well, I'm here' I thought to myself. I might as well at least go try the door and see if he was there. Gathering my keys- I again realized how useful a purse is, I began to lock up the car. 'I do need to make sure I look presentable' I knew, as I looked in the mirror. A touch of powder and mascara... and then a bit more mascara, and what the heck- a full coating of frosty pink lipstick. It was not real bright though it did shine wonderfully in the light. I wish I had some blush... and eye shadow. God I wanted to just glam myself up, right there and then!

With a little fluffing of my hair to frame my face, off I went. Though no one was around, I just had to show how feminine I was as I accentuated my walk to the store. My crossover step definitely did make my ass wiggle and I loved it. Getting to the door, I saw a few lights on inside but the door was locked. I saw the store hours sign- Sunday 11am- 5pm. Darn. I was too early. Still, I had to take a chance. It was 10:39am, maybe Lewis was off in the store getting things ready.

Knocking on the glass door, I was able to rattle the copper bells that hung from the door handle inside. It seemed that my efforts were for naught; I walked back to my car, swishing my ass, wanting everyone, limited in quantity as it may have been, to see me.

At the car, I just couldn't give up. I wanted to see those gowns. I wanted to see Lewis. I reached under my seat in search of my pack of Virginia Slims cigarettes and finally found them, nestled under to help assure they wouldn't accidentally slide into the open. Extracting one and then lighting it, I inhaled slowly, feeling the cool menthol aroma. Exhaling slowly, I decided to enjoy the smoke and then to go back to the store one more time. After all, he had to show up to open the store eventually.

I decided to walk along the store fronts to add to my pleasure of being out. Halfway through my cigarette, I was back in front of Lewis' store and though I still saw no activities inside, I knocked again. As I knocked, peaking in, I jumped back when I suddenly saw a face looking back at me, a giant Polynesian mask!

The individual opened the door and then slowly moved the mask away. "Hi Jeannie!"

Lewis greeted me with a full embrace and a beautiful smile. "Did I scare you?" he asked as he looked me up and down. With his hands placed firmly on my shoulders, his eyes moved up and down as if inspecting me. He also noticed my very feminine cigarette.

"Well now, you look darling!" he said with delight. "Turn around, I want to see all of you," he directed.

I did as he instructed, slowly turning, my arms slightly up which then lifted my sweater enough to expose my round ass. "Well, yes.. I must say that your mask, you startled me so!" I said. I exhaled again and looked about, wondering to do with the remainder of my cigarette.

"Well.. come on in, Jeannie. And, is ... she- what's her name.. with you?" he asked, a bit of edge in his voice, as he looked about. Not seeing her, he placed his hand on my lower back as he escorted me in.

"Her? O, you mean Yvette," I said, laughing softly. "Oh, no, she's not here, I'm by myself."

"How wonderful! Some time for me to show you more and for us to get to know each other without her," he said, a warm glow on his face as his hand moved slightly lower. "I normally don't allow smoking in the store... but, seeing how it's you- if you wish to, go ahead," Lewis said. Looking at my cigarette, he continued "What a perfect brand. If you're having another, I'll join you."

"Well, I don't have them on me," I indicated as I showed him just my keys. "No place to put them" I said as I moved, pointing to the lack of pockets on my attire.

"So I see, Jeannie... but who would want a pocket getting in the way of seeing you in those!" he said as he ran his hand over my ass.

I felt flushed with pleasure. Until now, I had not felt the touch of a man on me, but I didn't move away. His touch felt wonderful.

"I have just the thing for you, maybe a little bit fancy for daytime use, but that just means you should use it when you go out at night!" he said, his voice trailing as he moved about his entryway desk. "Here," he said as he handed me a sleek black sequin clutch. I looked at it as he accepted it, admiring how it sparkled in the bright light of his desk lamp.

"It's so lovely!" I said, truly thrilled to be holding it, and truly thrilled that this man was seeing me for my femme self.

"It's yours, sweetie- a gift from me," as he reached and took my hands into his "to you," he said, then leaned, pulling me to him, and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

Then Lewis whispered "And I just love the way you're dressed right now. I had hoped what I had sensed yesterday was correct. Come join me, Jeannie." And he took my hand leading me back towards his office area.

Lewis' hand was soft but strong, firmly gripping mine with what seemed like the most fragile of a physical connection. I walked with him and he placed his hand on my ass. I felt taken. I loved it and felt aroused like never before.

"So, Jeannie. Ole what's her name- she isn't cancelling our little get together this evening, is she?" he asked as he squeezed my round ass. "She doesn't seem like the party type; am I right?" he continued.

How do I answer that? "Well...," I started, then paused.

I really did have to think about it. When was the last time we had gone to a party or really gone out to clubs? Usually, our evenings are focused around the TV and she often just reads something on her Kindle. I am .. I am stuck in this grey zone of being next to her but not with her.

Lewis sensed that I was really reflecting on his question. He looked at me, caressing my ass as we approached his office. "O Jeannie, are you upset? Did I bring up a sore subject? When did you two last go out... and... we ARE still getting together tonight, yes?" he asked, the last part more a statement than question.

"Yes, we're on for tonight. She is home preparing and I just finished up shopping. We.. I ... can't wait for you to come over," I said. "And... well, we just don't seem to go out much at all. A dinner out now and then but no night clubs, no shows, and what friends we have, they're not the party types either," I added, the remorse on my face impossible to hide.

"Honey, you're way too pretty to be kept at home all the time," he said. "Listen, if you really want to escape your boring situation with.. her... then you just tell me and you'll finally be ... out," Lewis said with amazing confidence. Lewis drew me to his office chair, a large, ornate high-back leather piece. He motioned for me to sit down and I did as directed.

"So, Jeannie. Here you are, alone with me. Why did you come by my store, anyways?" he asked, somewhat sternly.

I looked at him and then downwards. Feeling guilty for unknown reasons, I tried to present my reasons for stopping by. "I was in the area and... I thought it would be nice to say..." I tried to make some semblance of logic in my explanation.

"So, you decided to wear those sexy tights; sexy WOMEN'S tights, and.. makeup? That's makeup I see, isn't it? And you always smoke women's cigarettes, Jeannie?" he asked firmly. His questions seemed to cut through me, his voice resonating throughout the otherwise silent building.

Lewis could tell how nervous I was and reached down to gently rest his hand on my knee as he stood between my legs.

"Go on, Jeannie. I want to hear your words. There's no one else here and definitely not .. her," he said, his voice sounding rough when referring to Yvette.

"Lewis, I felt so wonderful seeing your gowns and dresses yesterday. I thought about how spectacular they all were, how gorgeous the performers must have looked while wearing them" I said softly, the words choking me as I bared myself. "I... I love .. being... fem..in.. ine. I've worn some of Yvette's clothes and nylons whenever I could, .. for years. I've always felt that doing that- dressing and seeing myself as a woman... was who I am. From even when I was young, I did, and I couldn't help it," I said, a sense of relief swept over me as I finally vocalized what I had kept inside me for decades.

"I just love wearing these leggings now and my jeans yesterday. I felt so sexy and loved seeing my ass shown off. She wouldn't let me wear them today and I felt so .. mad at myself, Lewis," I said, looking up at him.

He smiled- a warm, caring smile of understanding. And then his look changed to one of deviltry. "Honey, when I saw you and your old lady- your wiiifffe- walk in yesterday, I had a hunch. Then I saw you walking in, and how you were walking when alone, in those tight jeans. O my god- I had to sneak off to my office to watch you on the video monitors!" he said, pointing to his large computer monitor.

"I zoomed in to see you, how you were ogling and admiring all of my dresses. I loved it! Then I heard you curse when your phone rang and she... your... wife.. interrupted you," he said, his hands now moving up my thighs.

"So, Jeannie," he said as, now, both of his hands rested on my spandex-covered knees. "So, do you want my help? My help to- how shall I say- let the real you come out to play?" he asked, toying with each word.

Lewis was assessing the choices before him. He had such a strong sense of who was sitting before him. What to do? He could treat Jeannie to extreme domination- he knew that Jeannie, like a number of others before him, would melt under his unique skills and powers to control and guide. But that just seemed too simple this time. Jeannie was an interesting, complex and mature person, much more unique than many of the effeminate pets he had helped 'evolve'. Too often, Lewis found these individuals to be shallow, petty and, most of all, ungrateful for his assistance and guidance. Here, though, Lewis viewed Jeannie as totally unique.

Deviana
Deviana
89 Followers