Shopping With Mom

Story Info
Shopping becomes spanking for college son.
2.4k words
4.25
16.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I said. "I'm not coming."

"Oh, you're coming or I swear you won't like what happens," my mother said.

"But I don't want to come," I protested. My stupid 38-year-old mother wanted me to go shopping with her. If you've ever had to go shopping with a female over the age of twelve it's horrible. They can't decide what they want. Everything looks "fat" on them. They finally buy one outfit, then return it the next day because it's too expensive or whatever. I wasn't going to waste a whole Saturday "shopping" with my mother. I was nineteen and home from college and wanted to spend my time with other nineteen and twenty-year-old's.

"You'll come as often as I want you too," Mom, whose name is Stephanie, said, looking me up and down. I'd noticed she'd been doing that a lot lately.

This was starting to sound dirty in my head. "What are you going to do if I don't come?" I asked.

"You're not too old for me to pull down your pants and spank your bare butt," Mom said.

"I'd like to see you try," I challenged. I had at least a hundred pounds and five inches on her. There was no way she could...

Before I knew it, I was across her knees and my sweatpants were being pulled down. I didn't have any underwear on.

Just then there was a knocking on the door. "Stephanie are you home? It's Gladys."

I'd never been so happy to see our nosy neighbor Gladys before in my life. Mom was a single parent and Gladys's husband had passed away a few months ago, so she thought she could come around and hang out with the two of us or just mom. My father left as soon as he heard about me. Mom did a hell of a job raising me on her own. It wasn't easy, but we always managed. She had some online thing and it was really successful. She worked a lot, but she was always there when I needed her.

I stood up too quickly, lost my balance and grabbed mom's medium sized breasts by accident. Startled, she jumped back. Then she pulled up my sweatpants, spun me in a three-sixty feeling my butt and crotch area.

"Just making sure everything is covered. We wouldn't want the neighbors to see you naked, now, would we?"

Then the door opened and Gladys let herself in. "Hi Gladys. I'm sorry but James and I were just heading out. Isn't that right, James?" Mom asked, looking me in the eyes with a smirk on her lips.

"Uh, that's right. We'll be gone all day. Sorry, Mrs. Williams," I said, then stuck my tongue out at my mom.

Mom's, had this thing about spanking me for a few months now. I wasn't sure what was going on, but this wasn't the first time she had threatened to spank me. I hadn't thought she was serious, until today. It was really embarrassing once when she threatened to spank me in front of this group of older ladies who were at the table next to us having lunch. The weird thing was, she never spanked me as a kid. Maybe she thought this was something she should have done in my younger years. I mean, I wasn't perfect, but I really didn't cause too much trouble. Okay, a few times, but nothing really bad. She grounded me or took away my games and phone and stuff like that.

We finally get to the boutique and as I predicted I'm bored as hell.

"I'm going to walk around," I told my mom.

She gave a little laugh. "Sure, maybe you'll find something you can wear."

It was a female boutique clothing store. They also sold wedding dresses. There was a Spanish looking bride to be, her mom and her maid of honor (I'm assuming), with her.

"But I want this dress!" Bridezilla insisted.

"I'm sorry, I just don't have it in your size," the store owner, Mary (I'd met her on previous visits with my mom and a couple of girlfriends) explained.

"Well, I'm going to try it on anyway," insisted the bride.

'I've gotta see this,' I thought.

"Carmen, wait," her mother said, but she ignored her mother.

"Faith, help me," the bride said, grabbing her friend's hand.

"If it gets damaged, you're paying for it," Mary insisted.

"Yeah, yeah," the mother said, waving a dismissive hand.

I snuck into the booth next door. I knew there was a crack in the partition and I could see everything.

Carmen got undressed. She was on the heavy side, but her tits were huge and her ass was nice and round. I stared at her, trying to memorize her body for my spank bank later that day.

Suddenly, there was an eye looking back at me. "What the fuck!" Someone shouted. I didn't know if it was Carmen or Faith. I just knew I needed to get out. In my haste to leave the dressing room, I tripped and fell on my ass. The next thing I knew the door flew open and there stood Carmen and Faith. Carmen half dressed, her giant boobs hanging out. Then, Carmen stood over me and shouted, "Is this what you wanted to see, pervert?" She squatted down and began rubbing her naked pussy on my face. Instinctively, I put out my tongue and started licking her pussy. I swear I heard her moan, but before we could get too carried away, I saw shadows standing over us.

"What the hell is going on?" Mary demanded.

Carmen, her mom and Faith all started talking in rapid Spanish.

Then I saw my mother. "James, what have you done now?"

"I was bored. I just wanted a look," I said, lamely.

Mary left suddenly and my mother grabbed me by the ear and pulled me out of the room.

"I closed up and locked the door. We won't be bothered, but I'm very disturbed by this, Stephanie," Mary said.

"I guess grounding you and taking away your phone isn't having the desired effect. I guess more drastic measures are called for," Mom said.

Before I knew it Mom had sat on a bench, pulled me across her knees and started spanking my ass right there in front of everyone.

Mary gasped. The bride's mom looked stunned, and Carmen and Faith laughed.

After a few swats, Mom pulled my sweatpants down. "You're not even wearing underwear? She asked.

"No, I..."

"You really are a pervert," Mom said, then started smacking my bare ass.

After about ten smacks, Mom asked the brides mother, apparently named Carla, if she wanted a turn.

"Si!" she said.

"Mom, wait," I said. I had started to get hard during the spanking and was trying to warn her. Everyone was behind me, so when I was stood up and then laid across Carla's lap, no one noticed my erection.

After a few spanks from Carla, I could feel my butt heating up and I'm sure it was bright red.

I figured that was it. I could pull my swats up and Mom and I would leave. They might notice my hard on, but we'd be leaving so who really cared.

"Now, Carmen's turn," Carla said.

"No!" I said.

"Yes!" Mom said.

I was then transferred across Carmen's lap. She spanked me about twenty times. My super hard cock was rubbing across the silk wedding dress. Then I was pulled to my feet. Precum was dripping from my cock and Carmen noticed a stain on the silk wedding dress.

"The dress is ruined. Who's going to pay for it?" Mary demanded.

"I'll pay for the damn dress," Mom said.

"In that case," Mary said, then grabbed my cock and wiped the rest of the precum onto the dress.

Carmen and Carla were talking. "You can make alterations, right?" Carla asked.

"Of course," Mary replied.

"Fine will go half and half on the dress. My daughter still wants to wear it on her wedding day," Carla explained.

"Deal," Mom said and the two women shook hands.

"Now, what are we going to do about this?" Mary asked stroking my cock.

My cock was then passed from one woman to the next with someone smacking my ass at the same time. By the time it was Mom's turn, I was leaking precum again.

"I can't believe getting spanked by your mother is such a turn on. You dirty boy," Mom commented.

Then she rubbed my leaking cock onto Carmen's big breasts. She had hung up the dress but hadn't bothered to get dressed again. I about came right then, but Mom's grip on my cock tightened.

"You know, Faith and I never got a turn at spanking him," Mary said.

"James, lay across the bench," Mom said.

I knew it would be pointless to argue, so I did as my mother asked.

"Are you ready?" Mary whispered in my ear, then started spanking me. Then Faith joined her and they both spanked me. My hard cock was bouncing all over the place.

When they were done, Mom, Carmen and Carla took another turn. Then Carla started running her nails up and down my really red and sore ass. Then, my legs were spread out and she ran her fingernail down my ass to my balls tickling me. I jumped and squirmed.

"I believe your son is ticklish," Carla said.

I could see where this was going and I started to get up.

"Hold him down!" Mom shouted.

"Mom!" I yelled. She just laughed and started tickling me as Carmen sat on me to hold me down. I was bucking and thrashing like a bronco.

"Here, tie him to the bench," Mary said. Apparently, she had gotten dress material and was using that as rope to tie me to the bench. Before I knew it, I was thoroughly secured to the bench.

How did I end up here? I wondered. Here I was, naked, while a bride to be, tickled my asshole, her mom and my mom tickled my balls and the bride's friend and the store owner stroked my cock.

They all rotated and each one got a turn. Then I was turned around and tickled some more. It was weird, but also felt amazing to see five hands tickling my hard cock. Suddenly Carmen knelt in front of me and started sucking my cock. Mom and Carla each sucked on my balls, while Faith and Mary got undressed.

Carmen's tongue felt amazing on my cock. Her mouth was like a vacuum. As she sucked, she ran her tongue up and down my shaft. Then she swirled her tongue around the head, which was really sensitive.

It was all too much and I finally shot my load. Carmen pulled out my cock and offered it to Carla who took a couple of shots, who then passed it to my mom who took the last shots. Carmen shared my cum with Faith and Mary.

Then I was retied to the bench, face up and tickled some more. Although my whole body was tickled, all the women liked to really tickle my cock and balls.

"Look at how it jumps," Carmen said as she ran her nails around the head. I was hard again and everyone was tickling my cock in some way. Every time I leaked precum someone would lean down and lick it off.

Carmen stood over me and demanded, "Lick my pussy. Let's see if you eat pussy as good as my fiancé."

While she did that, her mother, Carla sucked my cock. Every time I was close to coming, she stopped and "spanked" my cock.

Carmen must have been pretty horny, because it didn't take long for her to come. She squeezed her fat thighs around my head and started cursing in Spanish. I wasn't sure if I was better than her fiancé, but she must have liked it nonetheless.

Before I had time to catch my breath, Carmen was replaced by her mom Carla. I stiffened my tongue and she rode my face like my tongue was a cock. Carla reached down and rubbed her clit and soon she had her own orgasm.

Faith and Mary were next. They both came quickly also. Then it was Mom's turn.

I licked my mother's pussy like it was Christmas morning. I ran my tongue up and down her outer lips and then moved inside her pussy. When ever I could reach it, I'd flick her clit with my tongue. When Mom leaned down and took my cock in her mouth, I almost lost it. She went slow, then fast, then slow again. Teasing me and torturing me at the same time. I captured Mom's clit and sucked it really hard until I heard her moan, then she came.

My legs were then untied and lifted up. The other four women started tickling my butt and balls. Then I felt their tongues. When I felt tongues on my asshole I looked down and saw Carmen and Carla licking my ass, while Mary and Faith sucked my balls. Mom then used her tongue on the head of my cock and I couldn't hold back anymore and started shooting. Some leaked out and ran down onto her tits. It was quickly licked off by Faith and Mary. Mom shared the cum with Carmen and Carla.

I had them all line kneel on the bench on the pretext of fingering them to a final orgasm. What I really did, was give them all five quick spanks. Because of this trick, I had to lick their assholes while I fingered them. I started with Carla and ended with my mom. They all came quickly.

Then my cock was passed around until I was hard again, told to get dressed and had to leave with a raging boner.

To embarrass me more, Mom would point out my hard on to every woman all the way to the car. Some were shocked, some disgusted, some seemed pleased. One lady reached out and grabbed it.

"Just checking to see if it's real," she said, winking at my mom.

"Did you have fun shopping? Mom asked.

"It wasn't horrible," I replied.

"Arrogant little prick," Mom said.

"I think we established it's not little," I said.

"Touché," Mom said.