Shopping with the Girls

Story Info
Tranny has fun while shopping with the girls.
2.5k words
4.42
3.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Claire and I saw each other regularly, whenever she sent an unexpected text message I knew she had something specific in mind. A few months ago for instance she asked if I wanted to go on a girls shopping trip with her and Donna.

"Of course'" I replied. "What have you got in mind?"

"Just a day out, some lunch and clothes shopping"

I dressed appropriately with a knee length bodycon dress covering my designer lingerie and kitten heels. I chose a brunette wig and a light jacket. I pulled up outside Claire's house. Donna had arrived and we were soon on the train to the city.

"My God Veronica, your tits look enormous in that dress" Donna commented.

"She's probably hoping to get laid" Claire said laughing.

"Well if we're clothes shopping, I want to make sure everything fits" I replied.

"So are you getting enough cock?" Donna asked me.

"Is there such a thing of enough cock?" I asked. We all giggled.

We were soon hitting the shops. We all tried things on in various stores, dresses, skirts, tops, even a bra fitting. The woman in Marks and Spencer had a shock when it was my turn but was very professional and courteous, even complimenting me on my dress sense and realism as a genetic woman.

We were in a department store fitting room, all trying things on when there was a knock at my room door. I opened it to find Donna standing.

"Let me in, I need your help". I moved aside as she stepped in, locking the door behind her. Donna pulled out a bullet vibrator from her handbag.

"I need to cum Veronica. Help me get off" she begged. I offered my help, taking the bullet from her. Donna sat on the seat and spread her legs. I wasn't surprised to find she wasn't wearing panties. I knelt between her thighs and stroked her bald vulva. As I opened her flower, Donna's petals came into view. I gave them a gentle kiss before running my tongue along the length of her pussy.

Donna moaned and gave encouragement. "Oh yes, that's it".

I turned the bullet on and held it against her clit while licking her hole. Donna moaned as I plunged my tongue into her vagina. As she groaned her approval, I swapped my tongue with my fingers. I pushed three fingers up to the knuckle, fucking her. Slowly I added my last finger and then my thumb. I had a feeling Donna would be able to take a fist.

Donna gave a little squeal as my hand disappeared inside her. The bullet buzzed frantically against her clit. It didn't take long for Donna to start breathing heavily as I pumped my fist inside her. I watched her face as it screwed up, eyes tightly closed.

Donna lifted her bottom as her orgasm began to take control. Her whimpering moans grew as she arched her back for a few seconds before crashing down onto the seat. I removed my hand from the confines of her pussy and turned the bullet vibrator off.

After about a minute, Donna had recovered enough to straighten her clothes and left my fitting room with a 'thank you'.

We took our selections to the till and paid. With all three of us laden down with shopping bags, Donna spotted one last shop for us to visit. 'Bridal Boutique' was a small shop, the front window only had space for one mannequin bride.

"Come on girls, it'll be fun" Donna said. I admitted that I would love to be a bride. As we entered, a very elegantly dressed middle aged woman greeted us. We were honest with her and explained that we just wanted to try a few dresses on. She explained that as she was quiet, she was happy to help, especially when I suggested I might even buy one even though I wasn't engaged to be married.

We must have spent a good hour trying on different dresses and taking pictures. Eventually we decided on a dress that I liked and suited me. Although the price was £1,300, our hostess offered it to me for £300, the cost price with veil and adjusting to fit. I paid £100 deposit and arranged to return for a fitting.

Claire suggested stopping for something to eat so we found a small café bar, based on a recommendation of someone Claire knew, and settled at a table. We ordered a couple of bottles of wine and something light to eat. We discussed our purchases and the possibility of going out that evening when Claire pointed out a man at the bar who kept looking our way.

"He's looking at you" she said to me. "Maybe you should go over and introduce yourself".

"I don't think he is. Anyway he should come to us" I told her. We continued our conversation but I kept looking over at him. The man kept looking over and eventually he gestured towards the toilets.

"He wants you, you should go" Donna said. I gave her a look of distain before looking back to the man. He gave a small nod towards the toilet again.

"Oh for God's sake, just go, he obviously fancies you" Claire said. I was annoyed at them pushing me to follow him, so I stood and looked over to him. He stood and slowly moved towards the door leading to the toilets, turning to check I was following him. As I left the bar, I noticed the man enter the Men's toilet. The GENTS sign on the door made me smile. I hadn't been inside a men's toilet for a long time and that was for a piss. This time I was going in to hopefully hold a cock that wasn't mine.

As I entered, the man was leaning against the vanity sinks. I walked up to him, expecting him to hold me for a kiss. Instead he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me downwards. I knew what he wanted and dropped to me knees, happy to give him what he hoped for. As I knelt in front of him, I stroked his thighs until I reached up to his crotch. Slowly I pulled his zip down and undid his jeans, pulling them down past his knees. His boxers were tight across the bulge. My fingers hooked over the waistband and I worked them down until his beautiful meat hung in front of my face.

I leant forward and kissed his cock as I pushed his boxers over his firm thighs until the were down with his jeans. Taking his cock in my left hand and his heavy balls in my right, I lifted his cock to meet my lips, kissing it gently on the bulbous head. Lifting it further I licked up his shaft from the balls to the head before parting my lips and taking it into my mouth. I felt it grow and stiffen as I worked my oral magic.

The man placed his hands on my head and slowly began thrusting, gently fucking my mouth. As his excitement grew, his thrusts became more intense, fucking harder and deeper into my throat. While I love having real men's cocks in my mouth, I love it even more when a cock is thrust deep into my throat, my mouth used for their pleasure. I eagerly waited for the contents of his heavy balls to erupt into my greedy mouth. However, to my dismay he pulled away from me, leaving me bitterly disappointed.

He pulled me to my feet and spun me round, pushing me against the vanity sinks. Pushing my dress up my thighs until the hem was round my waist, he lifted me until I was perched on the edge of the sink. Taking hold of my legs, he lifted them with me leaning back against the mirror. Pulling my panties to one side, he positioned his saliva covered cock in line with my sissy pussy before surging into me.

Oh that feeling of being stretched and filled! My unknown lover hooked his arms under my legs, lifting them high as he drew closer to me. His beautiful member was as far inside me as it could be while I looked him in the eye. I could see beads of sweat building on his forehead as he began fucking my hole. With my legs high and wide, my lover fucked me hard and deep. My sensitive sissy hole gripped his wonderful cock as it slid in and out. His penetration was hard and deep, and felt so amazing.

As his thrusting pattern changed, I realised he was getting close to cumming.

"I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your spunk honey" He intensified his fucking of my sissy pussy, stretching my legs wider as he did so.

Without warning my man pulled out of my hole and dragged me down to my knees. He thrust his cock into my mouth and fucked my face with vigour. His cock head slammed into the back of my throat as he got close to cumming.

Without any warning, he stopped thrusting and left just the head of his lovely cock in my mouth. I sealed my lips around his meat as it throbbed and pulsed his tasty semen into my mouth. Lashings of delicious fertile spunk filled my cheeks, causing me to gulp it down as more covered my tongue.

I ensured I drained him of his seed before releasing his cock from my oral grip. Still without a word, he pulled up his jeans, straightened himself and left with me still on my knees. I rose from the floor, the taste of real man's sperm still on my tongue and so intoxicating.

I left the men's toilet and crossed the corridor into the ladies. Once I'd fixed my hair and reapplied make up, I returned to Claire and Donna. They were talking to a man as I approached.

"Ah, here she is. This is Veronica, she can show you where the toilet is" Donna said to the man. I gave a confused look.

"Veronica, can you show John the way to the toilet?" she said, smiling. It dawned on me that my two friends had plotted to have me fucked. Smiling back at them both, I led 'John' towards the toilets.

Once inside John grabbed my breasts as he kissed me hard, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. Breaking free, he looked at me with a devilish grin.

"Claire tells me you're a great fuck and willing to do anything" he said.

"As long as I get your cock and cum in me, you can use me however you please".

"You can start by sucking my cock" he said.

"With pleasure" I told him while once again dropping to my knees. Releasing his cock, I gave a gasp. It wasn't particularly long but it was abnormally fat. So fat in fact that I couldn't wrap my hand round it. I instinctively began kissing and licking it as it stiffened in my hands. His sweaty testicles had a very salty tang and a smell of ammonia.

I struggled to fit John's huge cock head my mouth, it was so fat. I did my best to wank him with my lips, bobbing up and down his length. Thank God he wasn't hung too. Don't get me wrong, the only thing better than a long fat cock is two long fat cocks! But John's was fatter than my arm.

Once John was fully hard, he ordered me to bend over. I lifted my dress, removed my panties and quickly lubed my sissy pussy from my handbag lube. The two essentials in a tranny's handbag are lippy and lube. I was going to need it for John.

He told me to sit on the edge of the toilet. I sat on the toilet, leaning back. John knelt between my legs. He lifted my legs and pushed them towards my bosom. I hooked my arms behind my knees and held them in place to allow John access to my hole.

John pushed his fat cock hard against my sissy hole. I could feel it stretch further than it ever had and yet he still hadn't broken through my sphincter. I grabbed my handbag and squirted more lube onto my ring. I needed to feel this big fat monster in me.

As the pain at my rear neared its limit, John's cock burst through my defence and slid into me. The feeling was incredible. As he penetrated deeper, I could feel every vein in his cock pulsing. John took hold of my ankles, pushing my legs high and wide for the second time today.

His fucking of my sissy pussy was perfect. My sensitive hole felt every movement in detail and he was at the right angle to hit my prostate with each thrust of his big cock head.

I could feel my tiny balls tighten as my orgasm approached. John grunted as he rammed into me. I guessed he was about to cum too. That moment of ecstasy as I felt every pulse of semen travel along John's fat cock and splash into my willing hole brought me to my own orgasm as my limp flaccid boy clit oozed droplets of pointless sperm.

John maintained his fucking of me as he continued to pump his thick white cream into me. Every shot stretched my tight sissy hole so exquisitely as he tapped my prostate with his cock head, causing my clit to leak more cum.

Eventually John finished emptying his balls into me and pulled out. I felt his spunk leak from my well stretched sissy pussy. John stood, pulled some toilet tissue from the roll and wiped his shrinking cock before dressing himself and leaving without a word.

I used some tissue to clean myself before slipping my panties back on and once again, reapplying make up. I re-joined Claire and Donna who both had big smiles.

"Did you get lost on you way back Veronica?" Donna asked.

"I was just being friendly and accommodating" I said, knowing they had arranged my liaisons. "Thank you by the way".

Claire asked about Johns cock. "Was he as thick as he said?".

"God yes, I've never been stretched so much. I could feel everything".

We drank more wine before heading back. The walk to the train station released lashings of Johns cum from my hole, slowly running down the back of my leg to my stocking top. Once on the train, I went to the toilet to clean myself once more.

"Have you just been to look for more cock?" Claire asked.

"Not this time, I've got Johns spunk pouring out of me. I think he put a gallon in me. I'm all sticky and it's still leaking out".

We laughed and joked until we got back to Claire's.

"So, can we going shopping again next week?" I asked. "After all I've got a fitting for my wedding dress".