Shore Leave

Story Info
Magdalena meets a mystery lover for sex and bondage.
1.5k words
3.71
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Tale of the Transylvanian Concubines

Magdalena lounged on the sofa, legs dangling over one arm, and awaited her lover,the man she knew only as Mikhail. Magdalena had dressed exactly to his specifications: black high heels, black fishnet stockings and, other than the collar she wore to signal her status as an owned slave, nothing at all. Her porcelain skin drew a sharp contrast to the flashes of deep red at her lips, fingernails and toenails. She knew how badly Mikhail would want her as soon as he saw her, and hoped he would take her right here on the couch.

She idly played with her cunt as she waited, as per Mikhail's instructions. Magdalena had been waiting for a while, and was a quivering, aroused mess, unsure how much longer she could wait for Mikhail before giving up and finding someone else to fuck her.

As if the huge man was reading her thoughts, the door to the dingy room Magdalena had rented swung open, hitting the wall hard enough that Magdalena heard splintering. She shivered. Here he was: Mikhail, all muscles and scars and tattoos, rage and lust mixing in his eyes. Mikhail...

Magdalena belonged to, was literally the property of, the Count, her Master and Husband, but Mikhail had been a delicious diversion lately. Crude, rough, sadistic, Mikhail reminded her of the tales she heard as a little girl of ogres who would kidnap, torture, and sexually exploit anyone unlucky enough to catch their interest. Magdalena could not get enough of him.

Magdalena shifted to give Mikhail a good look at her breasts and sex. Smiling, she welcomed him, saying, "Good evening Sir, may thi..."

"Silence slut!" On the bed" Mikhail barked. Magdalena obeyed immediately, scampering to the wooden four post bed, her bare feet hitting against the hard wooden floor.

Mikhail walked towards her, the ropes already in his hand. "You don't speak unless you're spoken to, you know that, don't you bitch?"

Magdalena nodded, "Yes, Sir" Of course she knew, but she was hoping for a brutal beating tonight, and wanted to make sure she got one. She crawled onto the bed and lay on her back, legs spread and arms held together and offered up to Mikhail, completely ready for whatever he chose to do with her.

Magdalena reflected on herself and the toy she was about to play with. They had met on the docks six months ago. Magdalena had been seducing young women and men to bring home to the Count when she first set eyes on him. He was catching rats and then torturing them to amuse and horrify onlookers. "One of my two favorite ways," he told her, "to pass time between sea voyages."

"And the other?" She asked, blue eyes sparkling

He whispered to her "Torturing little girls like you" causing Magdalena to melt in his arms.

He towered over her. "Roll over" he said, like he was talking to a slow dog that was disappointing its owner. "On your belly."

Magdalena complied and was rewarded immediately with a rag shoved into her waiting mouth and tied behind her neck.

"Maybe if you can't talk at all, it'll teach you to not talk out of turn." Mikhail said as he tightened the rag behind her long blonde hair. Magdalena tried to test her luck and mumble a reply as best she could, which earned her a hard smack to her ass. Magdalena smiled and offered her ass up for more attention. She received another slap and cooed behind her gag as she felt it radiate through her

Mikhail wasted no time in tying each of Magdalena's limbs to the bedposts. As Mikhail secured her wrists and ankles with the rope, Magdalena felt the familiar bite of wolfsbane and felt her body react to it, nipples erect, skin tingling.

She had trusted Mikhail enough to tell him what she was as they lay togetherafter their second meeting, telling him she was a succubus, a sexual vampire. He had reacted, in typical fashion, by telling her a slut was a slut and he didn't care beyond that, but he had started bringing tools to their encounters that could actually subdue her. Magdalena loved the spice of actual danger, and the smell of wolfsbane hit her like a drug.

Magdalena strained against the ropes and felt helpless and secure simultaneously. Mikhail covered her eyes with another rough piece of cloth and pulled on the ropes restraining her, causing her to lift off the bed. When he finished, she was suspended, swinging in the air and waiting for whatever Mikhail had planned next for her.

WIthin seconds, without any warning or lubrication, Magdalena felt Mikhail's cock in her asshole and a dildo shoved deep into her cunt. Magdalena clenched around him and cried out as much as her gag would allow. Soon, Mikhail was rhythmically fucking her, and as Magdalena swayed back and forth on the ropes she felt the dildo move in and out of her. Magdalena began to feel dizzy, a feeling she hadn't experienced in centuries. This, mixed with her blindness and vulnerability, sent waves of arousal throughout her body.

Mikhail loved fucking her ass. He told her that long voyages at sea with no one but other men made him prefer a tight asshole on anyone, male or female. Magdalena, for her part, was used cock in any of her orifices, but his refusal to luse any lubrication added another layer of pain to their nights that she craved and loved.

As Mikhail fucked her, he began to rain blows on her ass. Magdalena could feel something heavy and firm and pictured her ogre hitting her over and over with some gnarled club. Each strike made her moan in ecstasy as her fingers and toes curled against the air and her cunt hugged the dildo frantically.

"Stupid slut." Mikhail growled at her "Dumb, stupid slut. Even as an undead abomination you're a slave to your disgusting cunt. You'll let me do anything to you, won't you? Won't you?!" As Magdalena grunted in agreement, he grabbed her hair and forced her to nod. Magdalena's head moved vigorously and she actually began to feel tears gather in her sapphire eyes. He was good...

Mikhail pulled out of her and, with a few quick movements, he cut her loose. Magdalena fell flat on to the cheap mattress. "On all fours! '' he shouted and, too scared to test him, Magdalena obeyed quickly and efficiently "I want one hand working that toy in your cunt!" he ordered before walking around to the front of her body. Mikhail, still jerking his cock in one hand, used the other to free the cloth from Magdalena's mouth and eyes. She smiled, and opened her mouth wide in anticipation of his load. Instead, Mikhail came into the rag that had been in her mouth and tossed it on the bed.

The sight of his fresh semen filled Magdalena with lust and, like a starving animal, she dove for it. She looked up at him, chewing on and sucking the rag, and he laughed. Pushing her head back down to the bed, Mikhail laughed and said "Slave to her disgusting cunt, like I said." Magdalena began to cry as she sucked every delicious bit of cum out of the rag. The humiliation, the cum, and of course the dildo all worked together and Magdalena was screaming out an orgasm. Mikhail wrapped Magdalena in a blanket, and she felt like a child in his arms, tiny, sobbing, fragile. He whispered to her in some foreign language before singing her to sleep with a lullaby.

When Magdalena woke up, she was alone on the bed. Just once she would like to see him bring her home to the castle, her ogre returning the damsel he had just brutalized. Oh well, perhaps another time.

She flew as a bat back home and, when she arrived, was surprised to see Marlowe, the street merchant, breathing heavily as he walked away from the castle gates. Leaning on his cart as he walked, Marlowe turned to her and smiled. "Oh, Countess Magdalena, out late, or out early? I still don't know how vampires count time." he laughed

Magdalena sneered at him. She detested the old man. Most of the Count's business associates she at least feigned interest in, but Marlowe was a little better than a beggar, selling cursed trinkets from the Count to cause chaos. "Do not speak with me, worm" She said, walking past him with her cloak billowing in the wind.

Magdalena turned to look at him "Did Mikhail leave again for sea?" she asked ruefully

Marlowe smiled at her "Yes but I'm hoping he'll be back next month. I almost have enough herbs to lure the old sea dog back."

Magdalena spit on the ground and hurried home. Mikhail sang a sea shanty to himself as he manuvered down the mountain, his cart full of potions, amulets, ointments, and wolfsbane infused rope.