Shores of Tripoli Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bulb of a long, hard cock was at Billy's entrance, and Billy reached down and guided it inside him, on top of the buried cock root of the smooth one, making sure that the first one stayed buried as the second one worked its way inside him. All were holding-their-breath, tense, focused on the deep seating of the two long, hard cocks, accompanied by grunts and groans from all three—all three working equally to achieve a triangular unity. They held there, fully invested for almost a minute, their breath becoming regularized, seeking a syncopation of breathing.

Then the hirsute one started to pump. Not slowly, but frenetic almost from the beginning, joined shortly by the counter stroking of the smooth one. Billy's hips started in motion too. The three played a symphony, working to set a shared rhythm, then each briefly taking ascendance in driving the beat, and moving to a crescendo of each striving to be strongest, the most vigorous, the one driving the cocks the deepest possible inside Billy, and ending with three ejaculations, one after the other, and a collapse inward into one trembling mass.

Billy sat at the end of the berth and watched his two lovers writhe together on the mattress, wrestling with each other until they achieved a sixty-nine position and, eventually, brought each other to another climax.

When the smooth one had left the cabin, Billy was on his knees on the bed, grabbing the straps over the head of the board, with the hirsute one crouched over him and pounding him hard. When the hairy lover had counted off his sixth jack off, Billy once more was alone.

By now Billy knew who his nocturnal lovers were. He thought he should have figured it out from the beginning. They had had too much energy and vigor, from the beginning, to have been the hard-working sailors on the ship. Their triangulation now was too close, too intimate for Billy not to be able to make out their features even in the darkest of night.

It didn't matter, though. It only mattered that they were there and that he was experiencing the glories of couplings of equality. There was still a bit of a way to go toward full equality in their fucking, though, as Billy realized the next night.

The smooth one, as always, coming to the cabin first, was flat on his back on the berth. Billy was straddling his hips and riding his cock, the two gazing into each other's eyes, sharing the flashes in their eyes as Billy changed the motion of his channel on the cock. The hirsute one came down on the bed behind Billy, his knees encasing the legs of the smooth one.

"May I share?" he whispered in Billy's ear. Ever the polite one about the double taking—in stark contrast to when he alone was taking Billy. In these instances, he growled commands, moved Billy's body at will and without request, Billy knowing it was all at the hirsute one's direction but also knowing that his lover would be concerned for Billy's pleasure too and would not cease the fucking until Billy was fully satiated.

In response, Billy turned his face back toward the hirsute one's, and they kissed while Billy's hips were being rolled up by strong hands, careful not to dislodge the cock of the smooth one, made easier because of the long length of both of the lovers, and a second cock was invading. Billy was stretched at this point, after several nights of doubling, so that the two cocks comfortably were accommodated and fit like a glove.

As the hirsute one took command of the plowing, Billy realized that the position he had taken with the smooth one—riding his pelvis—had been an unintentional statement of equality and perhaps, even, of Billy taking command. Once again, though, with the appearance of the hirsute one, control was taken out of Billy's hands.

It was a glorious fuck, the hirsute one pulling Billy's torso back to him, with arms laced under Billy's armpits, fists locked at the nape of Billy's neck, and the two kissings, while the smooth one played with Billy's nipples with both of his hands and held his cock hard but dormant as that of the hirsute one rubbed the full length of it in his plowing.

But it wasn't fully equal. Billy wished that it could be fully equal.

* * * *

Sunday was a day of rest—even on the Philadelphia—for most of the sailors when the ship too was at rest. In mid-morning, with Billy trying to catch up on his rest in his berth, he rose to answer the light rap on his cabin door. In the corridor stood the two smiling Marine friends of Billy's: Hal, the blond, smooth one; Dirk, the dark, hirsute one. The two were smiling sheepishly, not sure if Billy would recognize them as his nocturnal lovers. But, of course, by now he had identified them for who they were.

He had already decided to complete the journey to total equality in coupling, and, though he welcomed them in, after a brief period of three-way arousal preparation, Billy declared that this time he would be voicing the commands.

He had the two Marines lie on their backs, Hal's head to the foot of the berth and Dirk's to the head, their legs entwined and their pelvises joined. The two hard cocks throbbed against each other. Billy, sitting on the edge of the bed next to the men's hips, took possession of both long, hardening cocks together, first with his encasing, slow-pumping hands and then with his mouth, to the extent possible pleasing both cocks with his tongue, teeth, and mouth cavity together.

Hal and Dirk, starting off amused and ready to accommodate Billy's demands, but not sure what he could do to give them more pleasure than they took for themselves, sank slowly into moans, slight movements of their hips, working of any part of Billy's body they could reach, and the occasional lacing of their own fingers together in acknowledgment of the shared experience.

When both were begging to be inside Billy, he climbed over and straddled their pelvises. Holding the two cocks together as one unit with his hand, Billy slowly sank his channel on the joined cocks and rode them together in what one of them described in a low, husky voice as a "camel moving in a wave across the desert" motion. Billy had no idea what a camel was, but he enjoyed the fucking as much as the two Marines did.

It was only after they were done with that, and each of the Marines had had Billy individually, with the smooth Hal taking Billy last, closely covering Billy from behind as Billy was bent over his berth—and with Dirk crouched over Hal from behind as well, with Hal fucking Billy and Dirk fucking Hal—that the two told Billy why they had visited him by day.

The disposition of the American naval forces was being changed. There was more action on the second ring of the blockade, with pirate ships trying to force their way into Tripoli harbor, than there was on the nearer line, where the Philadelphia was positioned and no ships as yet had tried to sail out of the harbor.

Thus, the Marines were all being moved to the outer ring.

Although Billy missed not having his Marines to liven his nights and the next day had to seek Lieutenant Foster and his strap out for relief, he didn't have long to pine.

Almost as if the Tripoli pirates knew what was happening on the American naval vessels and the change in the balance of strength that was represented by the repositioning of the Marine forces to the outer ring that very evening, on Monday, October 31st, 1803, a date that Billy remembered also because it was his twentieth birthday, the pirates made their move.

Near twilight, six pirate craft started to sail slowly out of the harbor and seemingly into the arms of the first ring of American warships. The American warships went onto battle stations, with sailors such as Billy crawling up the rigging to unfurl the sails. The pirate ships milled around for a maddeningly long time, with the Philadelphia's officers discussing among themselves why the pirates weren't trying to make a dash for it while the larger, more lumbering ships prepared to maneuver. But then the pirate vessels were on the move, breaking off two by two and sailing in different directions and at an angle to the American ships. It appeared that at least some of them were determined to make it through the blockade.

And then the Philadelphia was on the move also, sailing at an angle to close off access to the sea by two of the pirate ships, which, in answer, turned back toward the land. The Philadelphia continued sailing at them, eager for a first lesson to be taught to the primitive craft so that there would be no more attempts from the harbor to run the blockade. Bainbridge was discussing with Lieutenant Foster and another officer the pirates' mistake in not waiting for dark to try their flight, which would have given them an extra bit of leverage—when the ship shuddered and all aboard the Philadelphia heard and felt the sickening crunch of wood on sandbar.

The shallower pirate craft had maneuvered the lumbering Philadelphia onto ground, and had done so irrevocably so that the large warship was not going to be able to free itself.

The other American ships of the first barricade line, seeing what had happened to the Philadelphia, pulled back before they could be lured too far inshore as well. Then they stood off, hesitating too long to send off help on longboats, as pirate ships poured out of the harbor and swarmed around the Philadelphia. The sea was lit up as day by the flaming torches they bore.

The battle for the Philadelphia—or lack thereof—was over before full darkness had set in. Seeing the hopelessness of his position and that if he didn't capitulate soon the ship would be put to the torch, Captain Bainbridge commanded the striking of the American flag and the running up of a white flag of surrender.

The crew of the Philadelphia was standing in an uneasy double line when the commander of the pirates boarded the vessel. The surrender ceremony was formal, with Bainbridge making-and reiterating-only one demand: that all of his officers and crew be kept together until terms of ransom of the vessel and crew could be struck.

Billy was only later to understand the import of this demand-which, in any event, was not honored.

The crew was already being assessed and broken into smaller groups to be taken aboard the pirate vessels for the ride into Tripoli harbor before the evacuation of the vessel commenced.

When they reached shore, all were marched toward the entrance of the harbor fortress. Once in the entrance, though, they were separated into their small groups again and led off—already in chains to separate cells in the fortress.

Billy's group only consisted of Billy and the cabin boy, Adam.

They were barely in their small cell, with Billy chained to the wall by his wrists over his head and Adam staked to the stone floor by an ankle chain, when one of the Arab pirates, one of the leaders of the pirate attack, was standing between Billy's legs, holding them up and out with his hands and brutally fucking Billy against the stone wall, while two burly pirates were sharing Adam on the floor.

12