Short & Sweet

Info
I've been edging for the past hour and I'm ready to cum...
170 words
4.65
4.1k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the title says...short & sweet!

Three minutes and forty-nine seconds of me playing with my toy that deliciously replicates your talented tongue on my throbbing clit. After edging myself for an hour, I decide to plug in my mic and hit record. I tend to cum pretty hard when I've been edging (don't we all) and this time was no exception! Listen as I moan, pant, and writhe my way to another messy orgasm while imagining you devouring my hungry, little pussy... because if you were here that's exactly what you'd be doing, right?

I really hope you cum along with me! 😘

MMX💋

Author's Note: This audio is intended to be played when the listener is close to cumming. In light of this, I highly suggest you 'prime' yourself before pressing play...which means I want you rock fucking hard BEFORE you listen to this...unless you're the type of guy who can take care of business in less than four minutes and if that's the case, carry on!

--:--
--:--
1.0
MysteriousMadameX
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 minutes ago

Funny, less than 4 minutes is normally not enough for me, but... took about 5 seconds to get ridiculously hard, and then.... well let's just say it was almost too long. Just beautifull.

Simee72Simee725 days ago

Mind blowing. 🤯 I would very much like to hear multiples of these orgasms…those short breaths…the pauses…your sexy gasps…and being able to hear the vibro…

I think it is an honour to hear these moments. X

IveBignuttsIveBignutts6 days ago

Well ! ... this was a LUSCIOUS TREAT on a fine Sunday morning from Mysterious MadameX. It was a pleasure to hear you enjoy a wonderful intimate moment. Yes, it was short and sweet but worth hearing you vocalize your intense orgasm. I'm sure it was finger licking delicious, I can only imagine. Wink I hope you will be back soon. Don't forget ... you're always my favourite.

MaleEssenceMaleEssence6 days ago

Beautiful MMX. An elegant little moment we're lucky to share. Thanks.

Share this

Similar Stories

A Very Wet 'n' Horny Thank You! A thank you orgasm...er, I mean message for my listeners.in Audio
Eat My Pussy Imagining you eating my pussy ALWAYS makes me cum hard.in Audio
Good Vibrations I love gliding my shiny little toy between my wet pussy lips…in Audio
My New Clit Sucker Seventeen glorious, clit-tingling minutes of me & my new toyin Audio
Wednesday Afternoon A girl gets a nice fucking after edging all day.in BDSM
More Stories