Short People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass had become so hungry that it now craved the attention it was getting. I never wanted this feeling to stop as it was like an out of body experience that I had never felt before. The drugs and alcohol had intensified everything I was feeling. The licking and slurping was fantastic, but I had a deeper hunger to get that tongue back inside me. I tried to push back onto that tongue, but was helpless to move.

As suddenly as it started, the sucking on my ass hole stopped. I wiggled and shook my ass at the person behind me, craving more attention. "Do you like that baby girl, is your little pink pussy hole hungry for more?" she said so sweetly to me.

"Yes...please, don't stop. Yes, please do it some more. Please," I begged as I couldn't help myself.

"She's all yours now, do whatever you want," she said looking over my shoulder to whoever was behind me.

"You're ready for something deeper aren't you my sweet baby girl?" she taunted me. I just whimpered and nodded my head affirmatively.

As I lay there trembling for more attention, I felt someone press hot flesh up against my butt. The warmth of their body against my ass felt absolutely magical. I was so tuned up on drugs that I tried to press back into it. I felt what I thought at first was a tongue or maybe a finger trying to enter me, but it was way too big. Whatever it was, it was trying to worm it's way up my tight ass hole. My hole was so sloppy wet that I slowly felt it entering me deeper and starting to fill me up. I knew then it was a man behind me. I was going to be fucked by a man and I now craved his penetration, wishing he would go deeper and fill me up completely.

I didn't panic, just the opposite, I couldn't help myself, it felt so good. I pushed back to it trying to adjust, as it snaked it's way up my ass. I mewled like a kitten as this person slid more cock into me. The feeling was unbelievable, there was no pain, none at all, just a warm stuffed feeling that was driving me crazy. Deeper and deeper he went til I felt his pubic hair tickle my sensitive sloppy wet bottom. He had now bottomed out in my ass and it felt so right.

Amazingly, it didn't hurt at all and I groaned as he filled me up perfectly. Stretching my ass open to accommodate his girth and length, it was the best feeling ever. I felt his stomach now press hard against my ass and the feeling of warmth and being stretched open and so full was pure ecstasy. I realized he was all the way in me and I still wanted more.

My anal walls pulsed and throbbed as he paused completely motionless when he was fully inserted. It was like his cock and my ass had a heart beat all their own. He didn't move in or out, he just stood completely still enjoying the warmth and throbbing beat of my cavity's convulsions on his hard cock. Still motionless inside me, just letting me acclimate to it, I thought, this is what a virgin girl feels like when she is fucked. This feels incredible and my imagination started to take over with me being the girl that is getting fucked.

I was made up like a girl, I looked like a girl, I was going to be a girl for him. I wanted to please this wonderful warm cock and make the owner proud of the way he was taking my virginity. I wanted to worship his cock with my ass and to make the owner crave my adoration for his cock. I wanted to service him as best as I could.

I flexed my ass muscles hard and heard him groan as I did. I loved that I could make his cock feel so good and that I could make him groan from my efforts. I was so proud of myself that I could make him happy. I squeezed my ass muscles over and over to make him moan while in my tight ass. I clamped down on his cock and he finally spoke. "Damn, this little bitch is hungry for some cock, this can't be her first cock."

I was so fucked up and horny, I wanted to break the kiss and scream, "You're the only one to ever fuck my ass and I love you. Please don't stop."

He started rocking his cock in and out, just a fraction at a time, less than an inch. Then he would gently stuff it back in, bottoming out and driving me crazy. I grunted and groaned into the girl kissing me as he expertly manipulated his cock slowly back and forth. As he continued, he would withdraw a little more each time and then slide it tenderly back into me. It was euphoric to be filled up like that, the warmth, the thickness, the length. My ass itched for more friction, it yearned for his length and girth. It craved more immediate action, I wanted it faster and deeper. I wanted to be his woman, his bitch, his slut to service his hard cock with my ass.

I groaned as he started pulling out more and punching his cock faster and deeper into me. Faster and faster he went as he pushed me to new highs. I wanted to scream that I was going to explode. I felt like any second I would cum from his thrusts, just a few more pumps from his cock and I would get there, when he just stopped and pulled all the way out.

I panicked when he pulled out, thinking please God don't stop. I wriggled my butt frantically as I tried to poke my ass back to him. I needed him to reinsert his cock, but he just teased my relaxed gaping hole hole with the head of it, poking just the tip in and out. I was frantic, so close to the best orgasm of my life and now he was depriving me of that.

"Starr, this bitch is ready for more, aren't you baby girl?" he said as the girl was still passionately making out with me.

"Is that right baby girl, are you ready to get some more of that cock in your pussy?" she teased me. "You gonna do what you need to do to get it back in your pussy?"

My body screamed on the inside, I wanted that cock back in my ass, just a few more stokes and I would have cum.

I almost begged her, "Yes please, I'll do anything you want, please don't stop what you're doing behind me."

"I know you will baby girl, I know you will. It's time for you to do something for me now. Jurse on this while your pussy gets taken care of," she coaxed me.

With that, Starr lifted up her skirt and out popped the biggest cock I have ever seen, even bigger than the guys in the porno movies I had watched. I immediately realized that I had been making out with a man in drag for the last 15 minutes, but in my drug stupored state, I didn't care. I just wanted that cock back in my ass.

It had to be 9 inches long, maybe more. A perfect specimen of a cock, impossible that this person that looked so much like a beautiful woman had such a spectacular cock. It was really thick and circumcised. Those thick bluish veins running up and down the shaft were filled to capacity with blood rushing to the tip, making an unbelievable rock hard cock. It stuck straight out from her body, not wavering at all. It looked hungry for attention, so masculine yet somehow still feminine in the way her pubic hair was manicured into a little heart above the shaft. It smelled of woman's perfume, so inviting with those big shaved balls so full of semen. I could do this, I needed to do this.

"Okay baby girl, this is how it's gonna work. The more you take down your throat, the more will go up your pussy. You suck me deep and you get fucked deep. You suck just a little and your pussy only gets a little. Simple huh, you understand?" she teased me.

As Starr grabbed her fat cock by the root and rubbed the head against my lips, smearing her pre cum leaking from the tip onto my painted lips, I opened my mouth and let her enter.

"That's a good girl, suck on just the tip sweetie pie," she now demanded.

She let me nurse on only the tip, not allowing me anymore at first. I greedily took it into my mouth as I now felt just the tip of the cock behind me reciprocate to enter me again. As she poked just the tip of her bulbous head into my mouth, it felt like the exact same amount was entering my ass. I knew then that if I wanted more cock back in my ass, I would only get more if I sucked her cock deeper into my mouth.

She placed a large mirror on the table by the side of my face, adjusting it around several times until she was satisfied. The person behind me now came into my view and our eyes locked on each other. The man behind me spoke, "Perfect Starr, leave it right there."

As I focused my eyes, looking back into the mirror to see who was behind me, I was shocked to see who it was. It was the dwarf grinning back at me as he could now watch how much cock entered my mouth to mimic his depth in my ass. The dwarf from the bar was taking my cherry.

Making direct contact with my eyes in the mirror, he spoke to me, "Surprise!" he laughed lewdly at me. "Remember me?"

"Look, da pussy, da pussy. Now you're gonna get some of that Lollipop Guild up there," he laughed hysterically as he patiently waited with just the tip of his cock breaching my ass.

At that point, I didn't care that is was the midget sticking his cock in my ass, I just wanted to get him back in me. As I struggled to push back onto his cock, needing that stuffed feeling again, he would not allow me to get it any deeper.

"You are gonna get the same amount of cock up your tight little pussy as you can take in your throat. So if your sissy pussy is hungry for more, get to sucking more of Starr's cock deeper," he instructed me.

I understood clearly that if I wanted that stuffed feeling in my ass, that I now craved, that I would need to take more cock deeper into my mouth. I strained to stretch my neck forward to engulf more of her cock and Starr fed me another inch or two into my mouth. As she did, the midget watching my progress on her cock, reciprocated and punched in a couple of more inches into my ass. It felt so good to get more of his cock. I groaned loudly as he gave me more, still craving that completely stuffed feeling he had given me before.

Starr fed me a couple of more inches and now about half of her cock was lodged in my mouth barely starting to touch my throat. The midget again reciprocated with a few more inches in my ass. I was in heaven as I gurgled on her cock while his cock was starting to fill me up again. I needed more and was willing to choke on her cock to get it.

Starr slowly started fucking into my mouth, barely touching my throat with each entry, with slow methodical thrusts. She would pull all the way out from my mouth til my lips could barely hold just the very tip of her giant cock, then she would repeat these thrusting movements over and over. The midget copied her every move exactly, slowly punching his cock in four inch increments into my ass and then withdrawing to the tip. It wasn't enough for me, I wanted, no I needed more of his cock in my ass.

"I'm gonna have to get deeper into that tight little throat of yours if you want more in your pussy. Do you want more in your pussy. Are you ready to choke my stiff clitty down your throat so you can get more in your hungry little pussy?" she asked.

I was so horny now and so close to cumming, that I knew that was what I needed, my ass fucked deep and full again. I craved that feeling and was willing to do whatever she wanted in order to get my ass fucked deeper.

"Give it to me, give it all to me, take my throat, I need it deeper in my ass," I managed to blurt out as she pulled her cock away from my mouth for a second waiting for my reply.

"Relax your throat muscles and take it deeper baby girl, your pussy will thank you for it," she encouraged me.

As she pushed forward and started to enter my throat, I gagged deeply on her cock. Even as high as I was on the drugs and alcohol, I wretched and convulsed on her cock head entering my throat. That didn't stop her from withdrawing and slowly entering again. She pushed into my throat again and I choked on it again, but this time I felt my throat open to accept it a little bit more. As she punched in a third time, I felt the midget start to give me more in my ass. He watched my progress in the mirror and fed me equal amounts in my ass as she gave my throat. Starr kept up her oral assault going deeper and deeper into my throat as my ass was beginning to succumb to that wonderful feeling again.

I struggled to take more into my throat as I needed more in my ass. I was trying as hard as I could to take the punishment my throat was now being given, but I just couldn't do it without choking. As Starr pulled out a few inches, letting my throat gagging recede some, she let her cock rest in my mouth and stopped moving back and forth. The midget's cock became motionless as he waited for her to start up again. His waiting was driving me crazy, I needed to be fucked more.

"Try this baby girl, it will help you relax and swallow my big clitty all the way down your throat," she said as she held two open little brown bottles taped together under my nose.

"Inhale deeply, it will help you relax," she instructed me as I was desperate for any hep to swallow her cock to the root. I hoped this would help as I frantically wanted that cock deep in my ass again.

I inhaled deeply on the brown bottles under my nose and within seconds I felt faint. My head was dizzy and my body was flushed again. I felt like I had now become "cock drunk" and wanted more in my throat and ass. Starr started rocking her cock into my throat again and this time it opened widely and accepted her all the way. I didn't choke, I didn't gag, I didn't wretch anymore, I just opened up and accepted her cock til I felt her torso touch my lips. She had forced all 9 inches in my throat and it was easy to accept.

The midget saw this from his mirror view and slowly pushed all the way into my ass again. This was what I needed, I was back in heaven as they filled me from both ends. The both started a slow methodical thrusting motion, copying each other. Starr wasn't forcing it in too fast to gag me, but just slow enough and with the same rhythm on each stroke to give me time to acclimate to it without choking. I handled her cock in my tight throat as best as I could so my ass fucking would continue. She held the brown bottles under my nose again and I inhaled deeply. This time making my heart beat so hard that I became light headed and thought I would pass out.

Starr started going faster and faster, pumping deeper and deeper into my throat. Occasionally I would gag just a bit causing my ass to spasm and clamp down hard on the cock in my ass. She continued to hold the bottles under my nose every couple of minutes, as the midget copied her new speed and depth. I felt I was going to come any second and I'm sure they both noticed this from my grunts and groans.

"We're gonna cum in you now baby girl. My friend is gonna breed your pussy with his baby makers and I'm gonna feed you my sweet nectar down your throat. I want you to swallow it like a good girl and you can thank me for it later when we're finished," she lectured me.

"Looking back at the midget, Starr said, "Are you ready, I'm ready anytime you are?"

"Fuck yea I'm ready, I'll be paying child support in 9 months with the load I'm gonna blow up her pussy," he laughed.

The midget's comment just pushed me over the edge as I moaned deeply on Starr's cock in my throat. They knew I was on the edge of cumming any second now, and at that exact time, I felt her cock stiffen even more and start to pulse. She pulled out of my throat and only left a few inches in my mouth. Then it started spraying thick ropes of a salty, sweet ejaculate.

"Not down your throat yet, but in your mouth, on your tongue. I want you to taste it before you swallow it baby girl. Relish it, learn to love it. I want you to always remember your first time. I got a feeling you will be doing this the rest of your life," she teased me.

As she came in my mouth, I savored the sweetness of it combined with a slight salty taste. It was so slippery I just chugged it all down. I felt spurt after spurt filling and refilling my mouth as I swallowed to keep up with her. I struggled but never missed a drop even though I had to swallow often to consume her 10-12 heavy spurts.

The midget, he was there too, beyond the point of stopping. He started spanking my ass with loud slaps punctuating each hit on my tender cheeks. I loved the hard swats he gave my tender ass cheeks.

"Take my load you smart ass little bitch, I'm gonna fill your belly up with a midget baby," he laughed.

He rammed it in all the way and then stood motionless as I felt his thick cock in my ass begin to spasm. As it throbbed and pulsed shooting his hot cum inside me. I was past my limit myself. My anal canal started to quiver and I groaned so hard on Starr's cock in my mouth that I was sure she felt my ass spasm too. As he continued to spurt into my ass, while I still sucked on half of Starr's cock in my mouth, I came. I came like never before in my life.

Not the same type of orgasm as when I jacked off, but stronger, way, way, way stronger. My ass convulsed in the same rhythm as my cock did. I felt my cock throb and swell to the point it would explode til I finally blew like a volcano erupting. It was the absolute hardest and best cum I had ever experienced in my life. I groaned and howled on Starr's cock as I came with the midget. My convulsions were so strong I almost passed out. I never wanted this to end as it was the most euphoric experience of my life.

As I lay there shaking and trembling, they both withdrew. I was spent physically and sexually. My mouth was sticky from her cum and I felt his warm cum dripping down my inner thigh. I was so high and so physically exhausted, I just couldn't even keep my eyes open.

The last thing I heard before passing out again was the midget and Starr talking.

"Clean her up good Starr, give her a good wash down and another couple of enemas. One more roofie, one more Viagra and a couple of loaded juice boxes should do the trick. We'll let her rest a while before round two. Tommy is coming over after work and after he does a tattoo on her ass I'm sure he will want a slice of her pussy." the midget said.

"Oooooh goody, I will be wanting some of that pussy too myself," she giggled. "And I know just what tattoo I want on that sweet plump ass."

"How about"...

"Cherry taken by a midget."

"Throat taken by a tranny."

"I'm now a freak for a cock."

I passed out then.

12