Short Tales 03: The Portal Between

Story Info
Using computers I teleport 2 Literotica cammodels to my lab.
6k words
4.45
4.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short Tales 03: The Portal between Screens.

Hi, y'all.

My name is Simon, Simon Le Ban, and I'm a nuclear physicist. My speciality was the now mostly disproved String Theory.

I've moved to the more promising field of Quantum Mechanics but not before a six-month bout of depression.

It was what I was doing during my depression months that I want to tell you about. You see, I managed to, somehow, invent a teleportation device!

I was fucking around with a laser, my webcam, an electron microscope, and some oscillating devices. I connected everything to my laptop and connected it to the University's supercomputer and was trying to superheat some quarks and/or gluons to cause them to accelerate beyond light speed so I could capture the effect on my digital camera through the electron microscope.

My webcam was pointed at a beaker of supercooled liquid nitrogen in my lab when my dog wandered into the spot where the laser, the webcam's and the digital camera's viewer, and the electron microscope all intersected, just behind the beaker.

The lights in the room dimmed. Hell. I think maybe the lights in all of the buildings on the campus may have dimmed.

There was a kind of deep hum followed by a bzzack, bzzack sound, and my dog Rover (Mars Rover) disappeared momentarily before reappearing in front of my computer screen some 25 ft. closer to me. At the same time, my computer shut down.

Rover seemed a little confused about how he had suddenly moved 25 ft. but appeared unharmed by the experience.

Of course, I'm a scientist, right? The impossible is merely the possible unexplained, yet. So my first thought was that I must have passed out for a brief period or had just absentmindedly skipped a few seconds lost in thought.

I didn't want to subject Rover to another unplanned experiment, just in case what I'd thought I'd seen was what it seemed to be, so I dragged a pot plant onto that same approximate place.

Turning the laptop back on, it seemed to be working fine. I reconnected to the supercomputer and my webcam. The laser seemed to be still running normally, so I initiated the oscillating device and pressed record on the cam.

Nothing. Not a damned thing!

I brought up the saved file that the webcam had produced. Sure enough, Rover hit the spot, disappeared, and reappeared 25 ft. closer.

The gap between gone and return was almost instantaneous. Slow the footage down as much as I could (until it was frame by frame), and still nothing. One frame there, next 25 ft. closer. Even the footage from the digital cam was the same. One frame there next moved.

I moved the pot plant about 2 inches closer to the beaker and tried again.

It was a repeat of the sequence with Rover. Hummmm. Bzzack, bzzack and the plant was 25 ft. closer than before. The pot plant holder cracked and fell apart. It was steaming. Steaming from the cold. The plant and soil seemed unaffected.

I marked the spot and tried with another plant. Same thing. The organic material was transported without apparent harm, but anything inorganic was instantly supercooled.

I wanted to see what else would happen, so I had the idea of setting the webcam, the digital cam, the electron microscope, and the laser so they were all aimed at the computer screen. There was going to be an intersection between reality and relayed image.

Prudently stepping aside, I flipped on the oscillator.

OMFG! It set off a hellacious feedback cycle. Hummm!!! Bzzack, bzzack. Hummmm, bzzack, bzzack! Hummm! The computer, the laser, the webcam, everything in view of the webcam flicked into and out of view. Into and out of existence, for all I knew.

Everything went black. The electrics had overloaded and short-circuited.

Finding the fuse box, I reset the cut-off switches. The lights came back on, and the supercomputer hummed back online. My laptop was fried, though.

I turned on one of the lab's computers and reset everything.

This time I set up the cameras so that the digital camera, which was blue-toothed to the computer, aimed at the pot plant from the first experiment and the webcam aimed at the image on the screen. I carefully aimed the laser into the middle of the screen where the image from the digital cam was showing and flicked on the oscillator.

Nothing.

I thought about things for a while, then realised I had missed a component, the liquid nitrogen. I placed the beaker so that the laser and the digital cam viewer passed through it.

Hummm. Bzzack, bzzack!

Success. The pot plant moved from the other side of the lab to in front of the screen.

I tried several different things. When hit with the combination of liquid nitrogen gas, the laser, the oscillating device, and the digital cam viewer, anything showing on my computer screen was teleported immediately to in front of the screen.

Being a typical science and computer nerd, my home is covered by cameras, motion detectors and computer automated devices. In short order, I had brought an image from one of my many house cameras.

In the middle of the screen I chose was the kitchen's rubbish bin. I flicked the oscillator, and the bin appeared before me. Everything inorganic was still supercooled and would appear steaming as it warmed back up.

Organic material, animals, plants, soil, etc., seemed to be teleported unaffected.

My cat, Luna (Lunar Module), strolled into sight of one of the cams.

'Did I dare?' I thought. 'It might kill her.'

Appalled at my callousness, I shrugged and flicked on the oscillator. Luna appeared in the lab. Looking around, she spied me and meowed as if to say, "What the fuck?" Then wandered over, purring and pushing around my calves, wanting to be patted.

'Fuck me!' I thought. 'I've made that Star Trek teleportation science fiction work.'

All through the night, I kept trying different things. They were all transported directly to the lab. Anything organic was transported, as is, seemingly completely unchanged and undamaged. Anything inorganic was somehow supercooled in the teleport.

I placed one of my jumpers on Rover, redirected the laser and camera to the first spot, and then told him to sit on that spot. I flicked the switch. Rover jumped forward in space 25 ft. He was shaking, shivering, and whining, though. The jumper that I had him wrapped in was freezing.

I hit the jumper with a rubber mallet, and it shattered off of him. 'Well, that will work, at a pinch. I will have to work out how to stop the clothing from being supercooled as I'm pretty sure people will not want to have to travel starkers!'

Switching the cameras around, I sent everything back to my home.

An evil thought passed through my mind as I sent Luna back through space to my apartment.

It's no secret that my two favourite girls on the Literotica Webcams are SairaRed and nikolewestj. Did I dare teleport them to my lab without their knowledge or consent? What would they do if I did? Would they be happy to see me and maybe put on a live show? Together, maybe?

Or would they freak out and scream rape and kidnap?

Of course, I suspected the latter was more likely, but what if I offered them twice or three times what they could get from tips or a PVT session? Would they agree as long as I promised to send them back immediately?

I didn't know. These girls aren't prostitutes, just pretty girls in a bad time in the history of the world, doing the best they can to earn enough money to buy food and have a warm, dry place to sleep. Maybe they even enjoyed being the centre of attention.

One could hope, right?

I chose to approach Nikole first. I logged into the Literotica webcam site. Luckily for me, she was on. I'd chatted with both of these girls numerous times over the last few months, so they weren't surprised that I approached them.

A hint here, boys. The girls are human, just the same as you and me. I'm sure some like to be talked to and treated as nothing but dirty sluts for you to masturbate to, but most will react to a friendly "Hello" and a polite conversation much better than they will to an "I'd like to fuck you in your ass" approach.

"Hello, Miss Nikole," I typed.

"Hello, bb," was the response.

"How is your day going?" I asked.

"Today is a little slow," Nikole responded.

"That's a pity," I told her. "Would you like to earn a lot of tokens? Maybe a 1,000 of them?"

"Sure," Nikole answered, "What would I have to do?"

"Be teleported here, then make love to me for real."

Nikole has the most beautiful smile you've ever seen. Her eyes are blue and wide-set, and her lips are full, and when she smiles, she is simply stunning.

Nikole is a tiny wee thing, less than 110 lb. (50 kg) and barely 5 ft. 4 in (168 cm) tall. She has small pert titties and a shaved, tight, sweet looking pussy.

In comparison, I am 193 cm tall and more than 130 kg.

Nikole laughed, "Sure, daddy (she always calls me daddy), gift me 1,000 tokens, teleport me to you, and we will zanimat'sya lyubov'yu (make love).

I typed, "Lol. Be careful what you wish for, little one (malen'kiy). You might finish up with a dick in you."

Nikole typed, "Hahahahahahaha."

"Please do me one small favour, Nikole, please? I asked her. "Take the lovense buzzer out of your pussy, first?"

Nikole shrugged but did as she was asked.

I transferred the gift of 1,000 tokens and then flicked the switch for the oscillator on.

Hummm, bzzack, bzzack! And Nikole appeared, in my lab, in front of me.

She had on a bra and knicker set, so I quickly hit them both with my rubber mallet so they would shatter and not freeze burn her.

With a screech, she dropped the buzzer. I managed to catch it before it hit the ground and shattered.

Nikole was naked in front of me. Most of my dreams came true there and then.

Shocked, Nikole looked at me.

Then she smiled, "This is a dream, no? It is not possible."

Nikole thinks her English is not up to conversational standard, but I understand everything she says, so it can't be too bad.

"We have a deal, little one. Yes? I paid the fee, so now we make love, yes?" I asked her.

I have no idea how Nikole was able to take all of this in her stride, but she didn't seem particularly fazed by being transported 14,000 km (8,700 m.) instantaneously. I think she was in shock or had just decided this couldn't be real, so she went along with it.

"We can zanimat'sya lyubov'yu for sure, daddy." She said. "I have wished for this day many times."

I have a small bed in my lab for when I'm working on something important and don't want to go home to sleep. I picked Nikole up, threw her over my shoulder, smacked her bum, carried her over, and lay her on my bed.

I gazed into her pretty blue/grey eyes and asked, "You sure about this, malen'kiy? We do not have to do this. I can send you home if you want?"

"Nyet, daddy," Nikole answered, "I wish to Blyad' with you."

We kissed tentatively at first, but our kisses turned more passionate when my thumb and forefinger found her left nipple.

"It is not fair, daddy," Nikole said to me. "I am naked, and you have all your clothes on. I want to see your bol'shoy chlen papochki (big daddy cock)."

Who was I to deny the lady? I stood up and quickly dropped my clothes to the floor.

My rapidly hardening 8.5 in. cock sprang into view.

Nikole gasped, "O, moy bog papa! (Oh my Gawd, daddy!) I am not sure I can voz'mi eto v moyu kisku (take it in my pussy)!"

"It is alright, my love," I told her. "I will be gentle, and you will find that it feels very nice in your pussy, okay?"

Looking at me a little fearfully, Nikole nodded.

I kissed my way down Nikole's svelte body. She is a thin but well-toned young lady with curves in all the right places. Her breasts are little more than an A cup, but she has small tight nipples that respond exceptionally well to being tongued, sucked, and nipped, or so I found out.

As I lashed her nipples with my tongue, Nikole began to hum. Her back arched back, and she pushed her pudenda up at my abdomen. I could feel the warmth in her pussy starting to rise towards heat.

Stroking Nikole's erogenous zones sensually, I concentrated on arousing her to the point that she would beg me to fuck her. Nikole held my head in both hands and growled deep in her throat.

"Taste me, daddy, please?" She begged.

I slid a little lower. I was peering at the sweetest, tightest looking pussy I had ever seen. How lucky was I? Eagerly, I pushed my tongue out and lapped at her entrance. Nikole groaned vociferously and pulled my head insistently up.

Following her cues, my mouth was soon covering her clitoris. Gently sucking that beautiful pleasure nub into my mouth, I flattened my tongue and worked it up over her clit. Nikole moaned even more deeply and lifted her legs over my shoulders and around my ears.

With her firm young thighs wrapped around my ears, I began to work my tongue on and around her pleasure centre. Nikole eased the pressure of her thighs a little so that I could move my head. This allowed me to lick her from her taint to her clitoris.

Every third or fourth time on my tongue's journey from her perineum to her clit, I'd pause at the entrance to Nikole's depths and lap eagerly at the nectar I found there.

She tasted as sweet as I knew she would.

Nikole tossed her head back and forth and hummed deeply whilst tweaking and pinching her nipples. I could tell she was very close to having a spectacular orgasm, so I slipped my forefinger inside her vulva.

Hooking my finger up and back a little, I found the rough area behind Nikole's pubic bone that indicates Her Gspot. I sucked and then nipped on her clit as I slid my finger in small circles across her Gspot.

With a bit of a scream, Nikole came on my tongue and fingers. Her slippery essence poured out around my invading finger. Holding my head tightly in both hands, she thrust her pudenda licentiously at my tongue and finger before squealing and cumming again.

Moaning pleasurably, Nikole encouraged me up her taut slim body until I was covering her with my much larger frame.

Kissing me ferociously on the lips, she slipped her tongue forward to touch my teeth. I sent mine out to greet it, and we were soon locked into a passionate tongue kiss.

Tipping her head back, Nikole said breathily, "You have to zaymis' lyubov'yu so mnoy seychas, papochka (make love to me now, daddy)."

Slipping my forearms under her shoulders so that most of my 130+ kg would be resting on my elbows and knees, I positioned myself between her young, firm thighs.

Reaching between us, Nikole took hold of my cock and guided me to the entrance to her slippery delights.

As promised, I slid home with nary a complaint from little Miss Nikole.

"I am so fucking full, daddy." She moaned. "Be gentle with your malyshka, please?"

Obeying Nikole's groaned request, I began to rock my hips gently back and forth.

Nikole held still in trepidation for a moment then, as my cock stroked across all of her tight love tunnel, she began to move with me.

Revelling in the sensation of being completely full and having the bulbous head of my cock scraping across her Gspot, Nikole closed her eyes, bit her lower lip, and began to tweak and pull on her nipples.

"Faster, daddy, please!" She begged me. "Prishlo vremya vybit' iz menya zhivoye der'mo! (It's time to fuck the living shit out of me!)."

I was happy to oblige. Wrapping my hands over her shoulders, I pulled her down as I thrust my hips forcefully forward. My pelvis hit hers with a heavy slap. Repeating this action five or six times had Nikole tossing and twitching on the end of my granite hard dick.

"Harder, daddy," she moaned. "Ty dolzhen trakhnut' svoyu devushku sil'neye! (You must fuck your girl harder!)."

I lifted Nikole with one arm wrapped around her hips and one around her shoulders. Holding her suspended below me, I viciously ripped her down as I thrust my hips forward powerfully.

She was now taking all of my 8.5 inches in a heavy staccato rhythm. I'd lift her tiny body so that all but the tip of my thick cock was out of her before pulling her down and driving my pelvis up.

Every time I did, her pubic bone would slam into mine, and she would grunt. I could feel her womanly juices pouring out around my dick and sliding across my balls.

"Sil'neye, papa, sil'neye! (Harder, daddy, harder!)." Nikole demanded as her juices poured from her now gaped cunt.

With a roar, I stood. Squeezing her tightly to me, I bodily lifted her higher and slammed her back down onto my diamond hard cock.

Having me pile drive into her for the fourth time sent Nikole rocketing over the edge into orgasmic bliss. Biting my neck and squealing loudly, she spasmed and twitched, twitched and came, came and bit me again and again.

Her womanly secretions poured out of her tightly grasping pussy flowing over my pelvis and balls. Feeling her 'cum' drip onto my toes was too much. Roaring, I held her tightly and blew in her sweet, young, tight cunt.

Time and time again, I squirted into her slippery quim. I squirted so much it began to leak out around my thick shaft.

Feeling me squirting deeper inside her than anyone had ever done before sent Nikole into another paroxysm of orgasms. My cum splashing across her cervix was proving to be delightful as she experienced another burst of orgasmic explosions.

Our mixed secretions dripped onto my feet and the bed.

Finally feeling her coming down from her trip to the stars, I lowered Nikole to the bed. Letting my softening cock drop out of her tight box, I cuddled Nikole to my chest.

She kissed my cheek, "Eto bylo fantasticheski, papa. (That was fantastic, daddy!)." She told me.

"We have only just begun, little one," I told her. "Next, I will see if Miss SairaRed would like to come and join us and play as well."

Miss Nikole smiled but said, "That was not part of the deal, daddy. I said I would come and make love to you, not to you and someone else."

"If I gift you some more tokens so that you will do this for me, would you consider it?"

"I have never byl s zhenshchinoy ran'she (been with a woman before), so I do not know if I can do it. But for 5,000 tokens, I will try, okay?" Nikole stated.

'I do not think you ask for enough, little one,' I thought, but merely replied, "Done deal. Are you able to log in to the site from anywhere?"

Nikole nodded.

I sat her in front of one of the lab's many computers. Of course, the Uni would look very disapprovingly at someone using its computers to log on to this kind of site, but it was an easy workaround for a computer geek like me to avoid the filters.

Once Nikole was logged in, I used my phone to join her in the room and add the credits.

"Okay, daddy," she said. "You can bring the other woman here if she will let you. I'm not giving back the credits if she refuses, though."

Then she smiled at me. I would walk over burning coals to see that smile every day.

Donning a lab coat, I sat back at the computer I used to bring Nikole to me. I checked to see if Miss SairaRed was online. She was.

"Hello, Princesa Roja," I typed. Saira is an old Hebrew variation of Sarah or Princess.

"Mr Muzz," came the response. My screen name is Muzz147.

"How is your day?" I asked.

"It is so so," was the reply.

"If I had a proposition for you that would earn you a lot of tokens, would you be interested?" I sent into the room.

Saira is a smart girl as well as stunning, so her response was, "That would depend on what your proposition is, Mr Muzz."

"You're not allowed to laugh at me, okay?" I wrote.

Saira is another with a delightful smile, and I received a broad one.

"I cannot promise that Mr Muzz," she said. "You will tell me your proposition, and I will laugh, or not, depending on what it is."

12