Shortcut to a Gangbang Pt. 03

Story Info
Kristy becomes Dre's fuck pet!
1.8k words
4.59
26.7k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since I was gangbanged and I was still waiting to hear back from Dre. I must have masturbated a hundred different times while reliving that day in my mind. I had trouble concentrating in class and at work, and I seemed to be in a perpetual state of horniness. Every time I closed my eyes to sleep, I would be surrounded by hard horny ravenous men, taking turns with my body, and every time I woke up, my panties would be drenched in pre-cum.

Finally, I had just finished getting myself ready for the day when my phone rang. It was Dre! We chatted for a long time, his deep booming voice sending tingles of pleasure through my body. He talked about how he wanted me to be his personal fuck slave. Someone he could use for his own pleasure or whore out to others. He said he wanted someone that would be completely servile to him, to the point that they would do anything he asked no matter how humiliating or degrading the task might be. Dre said that he didn't want to be my daddy, my boyfriend, or my master, but my owner.

I'll be honest, as he said these things, I was vigorously rubbing my tiny little penis through my panties. Just the thought of being owned by an alpha man was such a turn-on for me, I nearly came all over myself. We talked for a very long time and I agreed to be his plaything.

That evening Dre picked me up at my apartment. He told me to wear something slutty and to be waiting for him by the stop sign at the end of the road. He wanted me to know what it felt like to be a street hooker.

I put on my short black skirt and a really cute spaghetti strap top that showed off my budding breasts. I also wore my fence net stockings and knee-high black boots. My clitty was tucked neatly down in my red lacey thong. Then, I began my slut walk through the apartment complex and down to the stop sign. It was only about a fifty-yard walk, but I felt like everyone that saw me was judging me for being a whore. As I heard someone whistle from a distant balcony, I could feel the moistness between my thighs growing as my dick was dripping with pre-cum.

If I had to wait for longer than just a few minutes, I'm sure someone would've pulled up and propositioned me, but thankfully, Dre was the first to roll up to the stop sign.

"Mmm, good girl." He said as he gestured for me to get in.

As I climbed into the SUV and Dre pulled away, he put his hand on my knee. I looked over at him with a bashful smile as he started to slowly move his hand up my smooth thighs. I loved the feeling of his big powerful hand groping at my body. As we came to a stop at another intersection, he quickly undid his pants and pulled his already erect cock out. It appeared that the anticipation of us meeting again had excited him too. He didn't have to tell me what to do. I leaned over, placing my head in his lap, and made love to his big black penis with my mouth.

The ride to his apartment didn't take very long and as we came to a stop in his parking lot, my head still bobbing methodically up and down in his lap, Dre killed the engine, grabbed a handful of my hair, and roughly pulled my head up.

"Pack it away so we can finish this upstairs."

"Yes, sir." I complied, quickly but carefully putting his cock back away in his jeans.

Dre and I then walked up to his apartment, and as we did, memories of the last time that I was there came flooding back. "What a fun time that was, and this time will be even better!" I thought to myself.

As soon as we entered his apartment, Dre ordered me to get on my hands and knees. I did as I was told and as Dre walked away, he turned to me and said, "Stay!" As I remained there, on all fours like an obedient pet, he went into his living room and began to undress. I watched from my place on the floor as he stripped completely naked.

He was tall and muscular. The spitting image of a black alpha male. His cock was standing straight up and his big black balls were swinging between his thighs as he motioned towards me and said, "Come."

As I submissively crawled toward him, I noticed him picking something up from the couch. It was a collar and a leash. When I finally reached the couch, he instructed me to sit and as I obeyed his command, I could see that the collar was solid black but bedazzled so that it sparkled. It was quite pretty and very much resembled a choker necklace. As he fastened the collar around my neck, his cock was so close to my face I could hardly resist the temptation to take him back into my mouth. He then grabbed the leash and quickly clipped it in place. I was now officially his pet.

Dre pulled on the collar and asked, "Is my bitch ready to get mounted?"

"Yes!" I replied calmly, but in reality, I wanted to cry out, "Oh my fucking god, YES!"

Before I knew it, Dre's rock-hard cock was once again inside me, stretching my tight white hole and making me moan like a whore. As Dre pumped his cock in and out of me so hard and fast that I could feel his balls slapping against my taint, he yanked back on the collar choking me hard. A sign of his control over me. After ravishing my poor little hole for probably ten minutes, Dre finally pulled out.

As he stood up, he pulled me up and over to the couch with the leash. When I got to the couch, he turned me around facing him, and quickly shoved me back. As I fell onto the couch, he ordered me to spread my legs. I quickly complied. Then, leaning over me with my legs in his arms, Dre inserted himself into my gaping asshole once again, but this time he didn't fuck me like a street whore; he fucked me like I was his.

With me on my back, he was thrusting deep inside me, making me squeal in pleasure. His massive muscular body completely dwarfed my tiny feminine frame. As I placed my hands on him, I could feel the raw power of this black god. I caressed his rock-hard pecs and bulging biceps as his hips rocked back and forth pushing his throbbing member in and out of my pleasure hole. Dre pinned my arms down and fucked me for what felt like an eternity. Feeling as though I were in heaven, I closed my eyes and let the pleasure of it all consume me.

After a few more minutes, Dre said, "Look at me!" I opened my eyes and looked at him. "I want you to look me in the eye while I breed you."

"Yes, sir!"

As I looked directly into his wild impassionate eyes, he began to grunt softly, making longer and deeper strokes in and out of my bottom. Finally, he thrust himself balls deep inside of me and held his cock in place. I could feel him pulsating inside of me as his cock began to erupt, and with a deep growl he filled me up with his thick load. He held me in place as he continued to convulse, giving me every single drop of his semen.

Eventually, Dre stood up, removing his cock from my hole as his cum leaked out of me. "On your knees." He ordered me. I dropped down to my knees, and without hesitation, I took his cock in my mouth thoroughly cleaning up all of the cum, lube, and sweat from his penis and his balls. I was lost in the pleasure of running my tongue up and down his perfect cock when he suddenly pulled me to my feet with the leash. Without saying a word, he pulled me over to the wall and, with his hand around my throat, he slammed my back up against it. For a moment, I thought maybe I had done something wrong.

"You took my cock like a champ, bitch. So, I'ma do you a favor and let you cum one last time." I wasn't entirely sure what he meant, but I didn't have time to ponder it. "Pull yo tiny little dick out." He commanded, his hand still firmly holding me against the wall by my throat. I reached down and fished my shriveled little clitty out of my panties. "Now, start jerkin' it." I did as I was told and started stroking my penis.

I stood there and I masturbated myself while he watched. Occasionally, he would spit on my dick, providing me with a little lube. I jerked and jerked, but he was getting impatient. "Lemme help you." He said, as he began to pinch and twist my nipples with his free hand and tighten his grip around my throat. The pain and the lack of oxygen were sending waves of euphoria through my body and I began to tense up. "Are you gonna cum for me, pet?"

I managed to get out a muffled, "Yeeeeaaah!"

Just as I was about to explode, he put his hand down between my legs to catch my cum. And then it happened. My body shivered and convulsed as I shot my own load into the palm of Dre's hand. I had been edging almost all day and I came a lot. After my orgasm was finished, Dre had a nice little pool of fresh warm cum in his hand.

As he released my throat, he commanded me to get on my knees. I slowly slid down the wall to my knees, his cum filled hand now right in front of my face. I looked up at him and he said, "Drink, pet." Then, just like a kitty, I greedily lapped up every drop of my own cum from the palm of his hand. Once I had gobbled up every drop, he tugged on the leash and instructed me to crawl. As I crawled behind him, he led me to his bathroom. When we got to the bathroom, I saw my newest accessory on the counter. It was a pretty pink chastity cage! After Dre locked my boy parts up in the cage, he took the one and only key and put it on a chain which he then placed securely around his neck.

I was his now.