Should have Married her Sister

Story Info
Joe lusts over his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, & daughter.
7k words
3.25
62.6k
89
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Should have Married her Sister, #01

Keeping it all in the family, Joe sexually lusts over his sexy sister-in-law, his 22-year-old daughter & his 65-year-old mother-in-law.

While grieving over the loss of his wife, Maureen, Joe turned his attention to his sister-in-law, Kathy. After denying it, even to himself, Joe finally admitted to himself that he was in love with his wife's, younger sister, his sister-in-law. Much too late to do anything about it now but, taking the first step in hoping to have a sexual relationship with her, he finally admitted to himself that he still is and has always been in love with his sister-in-law. A huge mistake, he should have married his wife's kid sister, Kathy.

Now, whenever he thinks of her, thinking of all the things that could have been, his heart aches. A life changing, bad decision, he should have dumped Maureen and dated Kathy. As soon as he saw her sister, he should have broken up with his fiancée right then. He should have married Kathy and not her sister.

A bold move but it was a time before she had met her husband. The first man to see her true value as a woman and as a lifelong partner, an 18-year-old virgin, he should have staked his claim, scooped her up in his arms, and carried her away. Instead, regretting that he allowed Kathy to get away, he married her sister. He wasted his life regretting that mistake.

'Dumb, Dumb. How could I be so dumb,' he thought whenever he thought of Kathy in his bed instead of Maureen?

Such a long time ago, another lifetime ago, when he was young, dumb, and full of cum, he remembered back to that fateful day, the first time he met Kathy, 24-years-ago, when she was 18-years-old. He was 22-years-old and dating her 21-year-old sister, Maureen. Confused while thinking that he was in love with Maureen, Kathy turned his head.

After living with Maureen for 24-years, now he knows that he never loved her. He loved her sister. He loved his sister-in-law, Kathy. Obvious to him now, in hindsight, after living with his wife for more than two decades, with her incapable of real love, now he knows that she never loved him in the way that a woman should love a man.

# # #

Love at first sight, when Kathy entered the living room, Joe did a double take. The first time meeting her, being introduced to her, spending time with her, and talking to her, as if meeting a celebrity, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Stunned by her beauty, her intelligence, her sense of humor, and her sexuality, better in every way than her sister, Kathy was a super version of her sister, his fiancée, Maureen. She was taller, prettier, bustier, and had a better personality than her sister, his girlfriend, who would eventually become his wife.

'How stupid could I have been not to break up with Maureen when I met Kathy? Knowing what I know now, I should have ended our relationship that day and taken up with her sister,' he thought while consumed with regrets. 'Fuck! Fuck me. I'm so fucked. I should have married her sister.'

Mesmerized by her, and not having that same reaction the first time he met Maureen, he couldn't take his eyes off of Kathy. At least on his part, and he liked to think that she was interested in him, too. He had an immediately spark and a sexual attraction. With her smiling at him and with her never breaking eye contact, he felt something from her, too. Seemingly, now that he thought more about it, hopefully, more than just his imagination, she seemed romantically interested in him in the way that he was sexually interested in her.

With him having dated Maureen for two years, they were talking about getting married and planning their wedding. He thought he was happy until Kathy walked in the room. What he thought he felt was real love for his fiancée, he knew better then as he still does now. He had serious doubts about marrying her, yet, he couldn't just break up with her. He couldn't leave her for her sister. How could he be so fickle when he's been with Maureen for two years?

A complicated mess, having already picked out and ordered the furniture, they were about to close on a house together. At their young ages, their ties were already tightly knotted together, too entwined, and seemingly impossible to break. Until death do they part, they were stuck together forever. Yet, instead of finding happiness with another woman, the right woman, he suffered through a badly incompatible marriage.

Yet, with Maureen was dead, he was finally free. Just as he thought about his sexy sister-in-law back then, strangely enough, years later, with her coming back in his life after his wife died, he thought about Kathy again now. In the way that he did more than two decades ago, now, she was all that he thought about and masturbated over. In the way of that Willie Nelson song, Always on My Mind, Kathy was always on his mind.

Wondering if he'd have the same reaction the first time that he saw her, he couldn't wait to see her again. With her attending college out of state, meeting her husband and marrying him, he hadn't seen her since their wedding. Something that he'd never do but wishing that he could do, he couldn't wait to tell her that he loved her and had always loved her. Yet, with her married with children, not wanting to make a fool of himself, she has her own life now. No doubt, she doesn't think of him in the way that he still thinks of her.

'Let her go. Forget about her. What's in the past should remain in the past. Squash your memories and sexual fantasies instead of dredging them up again. Perhaps, it was never meant to be,' he thought. 'Maybe she never loved you in the way that you always carried a torch for her.'

# # #

Nonetheless, had he broken up with Maureen and taken up with Kathy, he couldn't help but wonder about all that could have been. Maybe in the way that Kathy had two sons, he would have had two sons instead of one daughter. Haunting him, he continually lamented his true feelings of unrequited love that he had for her sister and had never acted upon. Now that he was alone with his bad self, he realized that he should have married Kathy instead of Maureen.

Torturing him, he wasted his life with a woman that he didn't love and, obviously, had never loved. With her unwilling to have sex with him, obviously, for her to be so coldly detached, she never loved him either. She may have loved him but not in the way that a woman should love a man and, in the way that a wife should love her husband. They were more friends or brother and sister than they were husband and wife or lovers. Right from the Honeymoon, co-dependent on one another, they never had a normal, sexual relationship.

'I should have married my wife's sister,' he thought again while staring at Kathy. 'I should have gone with my first instincts 24-years-ago, broken up with Maureen, and dated Kathy. Only, with my luck, after breaking up with Maureen and asking sisters to go against one another by asking her to go out with me, no doubt, left out in the cold, they both would have had nothing to do with me.'

Nonetheless, never forgetting her, still carrying a brightly lit torch for his sexy sister-in-law, he remembered her so very long ago. In the way that he used to imagine Kathy in her sexy nightgown, in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked years ago while masturbating over her imagined image, he imagined her again now. Never having had that sexual pleasure, he wondered what she looked like in her short, sheer, low-cut nightgown. Now, with him thinking about her again, he wondered what she looked like in her bra and panties. He wondered, again, what she looked like topless and/or naked.

In the way that he imagined his sister-in-law in all manner of undress back then, he imagined her in all manner of undress again now. He imagined her in a bathing suit, an itty-bitty bikini, one that showed more of the shape and the size of her big tits and her long line of sexy cleavage and her shapely ass. He imagined her in her low-cut, sexy bra and her bright white, bikini panties. Imagining her naked, while imagining her C cup breasts, he imagined her topless. Imagining her red, trimmed pussy, he imagined having incestuous sex with her.

Something that he loved to imagine while stroking himself, he wondered what she looked like when she was sexually aroused. He wondered what she sounded like during sex and when having a sexual orgasm. In the way that he never saw his wife because she didn't his suck cock, he'd love to see his sexy sister-in-law on her knees in front of him while blowing him. A secret, sexually fantasy that he had since the first day he met her, he'd love to see Kathy staring up at him with her big, blue eyes while stroking his erect prick and sucking his hard dick.

'Blow me, Kathy. Blow me. Suck my cock. Suck it. I need to cum in your warm, wet mouth,' he imagined saying to his sister-in-law while putting a gentle hand to the back of her red-haired, pretty head. 'I need to cum all over your pretty face.'

He stroked his cock over imagining having sexual intercourse with her again, now, in the way that he imagined having sexual intercourse with her so very long ago. He imagined making love to her before he imagined fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. He imagined her sucking his prick and allowing him to cum in her mouth. He imagined giving her a cum bath and cumming all over her face, in her beautiful, lush, red hair, and across her big, C cup breasts.

# # #

Taking more after her mother than her sister, where his wife had saggy and shapeless, B cup breasts, Kathy had well-formed, C cup breasts. Where his wife was shorter and heavier, especially her in her waist, her legs, and her hips, Kathy was taller, leaner, and had the sexy and shapely body of an athlete, a sprint runner or a swimmer. After not sexually wondering about her for years, with her back in his life again because of the death of her sister, he constantly and continually, sexually wondered about while lusting over her again now.

'I wonder if she thought of me in the way that I never forgot about her,' he thought. 'I wonder if she sexually fantasized over me in the way that I still sexually fantasize over her. I wonder if she wanted me in the way that I've always wanted her.'

After comparing one sister to the other sister, obviously, a huge mistake, he had married the wrong sister. Where his wife didn't care much for sex, the main reason why they only had one child, he wondered if Kathy enjoyed sex or if she was all show and no go. In the sexy way that she walked, talked, and provocatively dressed, unlike her boring sister, he imagined that she enjoyed having sex. Imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body, he wondered what his sister-in-law looked like without her clothes. He wondered what she was like in bed.

Where his wife didn't suck cock and would never allow his prick past her lips and in her mouth, he wondered if Kathy sucked cock. And if she did suck cock, he wondered if she allowed her husband, his brother-in-law, Brian, to cum in her mouth. If she did allow him to cum in her mouth, he wondered if she swallowed his cum. Something that he always wanted to do with his wife, he wondered if his sister-in-law allowed her husband to give her a cum bath.

'I'd love to cum in Kathy's mouth. I'd love to give her a cum bath,' he thought while masturbating over the thoughts of having forbidden sex with his sister-in-law.

He always wished that his wife would blow him. He always wished his wife would allow him to cum in her mouth. He always wished his wife would allow him to give her a cum bath. Yet, now that his wife was dead and buried, not giving Kathy much thought for years, he wondered about his sister-in-law again now.

'I'd love to see Kathy naked. I'd love to have sexual intercourse with her. I'd love to make love to her before fucking her. I'd love for her to blow me. I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth. I'd love to give Kathy a cum bath. I'd love to cum all over her pretty face and across her big, naked breasts,' he thought while driving himself insane with sexual lust for his deceased wife's, younger sister.

When looking at Kathy again now, allowing his imagination to paint him a sexual vision, he'd love to see her on her knees in front of him while she stared up at him with her big, blue eyes. He'd love to watch her take his stiff prick in her hand before taking his erect cock in her mouth. While she continued seductively staring up at him, he'd love for his sexy sister-in-law to blow him. His biggest sexual fantasy, he'd love for his sister-in-law to suck his cock. He'd love to cum in her mouth and all over her face.

'Oh, yeah, while I felt and fondled her big, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, my longtime, sexual fantasy, I'd love to watch Kathy stroking my cock while sucking my prick,' he thought. 'I wish I could cum in her beautiful mouth.'

While she was still on her knees and positioned in front of him, with him taking a dominant role and her taking a submissive one, he'd love to hump her mouth and fuck her face. He'd love to put a gentle hand behind her red, pretty head and cum in her mouth. He'd love to watch her swallow his cum. He'd love to ejaculate a second load of cum all over her gorgeous face, in her red hair, and across her big, naked breasts.

'Suck my cock, Kathy. Blow me. I need to cum in your mouth. I need to give you a cum bath. I need to cum all over your face, in your long, lush, red hair, and across your big, naked breasts,' he imagined saying to his deceased, wife's sister.

# # #

He suddenly felt guilty for having lustful, incestuous, sexual thoughts for his wife's kid sister, especially when it wasn't that long ago that his wife died in a car crash. With his wife not gone that long ago, of all women to want, how dare he sexually lust over his sister-in-law? Besides, Kathy is married with two children and seemingly happy with her husband, Brian. Just because his wife is dead and he's now living alone with his 22-year-old daughter, he wouldn't want to be deemed responsible for breaking up her marriage by hitting on his sister-in-law now.

Nonetheless, he wished that he could hold her in his arms and kiss her, French kiss her. He wished he could make out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. He wished he could slowly undress her while kissing her. He wished he could strip her naked. He wished he could masturbate her. He wished he could eat her. He'd love to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with not only his fingers and his tongue but also with his cock. Yet, he felt guilty for having sexual thoughts about his sister-in-law.

'What kind of man would I be going after my dead wife's sister,' he asked himself? 'Shame on me for thinking of her naked. Shame on me for wanting to have forbidden sex with Kathy. Shame on me for wanting to give her multiple orgasms. Shame on me for wanting her to suck me and fuck me,' he thought. 'Have I no respect? If I dared to solicit her for sex and if she turned me down to have a romantic, sexual affair, what if she told her husband that I sexually wanted her and inappropriately proposition her?'

Then, switching gears, he thought of his busty mother-in-law and his slutty daughter. With his horniness controlling his mood and his sexual frustration controlling his sexual partner, he needed sex. If Kathy refused him and if he could, he'd have sex with his mother-in-law and/or his daughter.

'If Maureen's sister turned me down, keeping it all in the family, will I be going after Kathy's MILF of a mother, Irene, next,' he thought? 'With her still living at home, maybe I should just go crazy and have sex with my daughter, Samantha. I have a feeling that my daughter is more like her aunt than her mother when it comes to sex.'

Now, after rejecting having a sexual relationship with his sister-in-law and/or his daughter, he changed his sexual focus again. With the sexuality of Kathy overshadowing her, nearly forgetting about her, he thought more about his mother-in-law, Irene, and her humongous breasts than he thought about his sexy sister-in-law, Kathy or his daughter, Samantha. As soon as he thought of his mother-in-law topless and on her knees while sucking his prick, he had an erection.

Always sexually attracted to his mother-in-law, he wondered if she sucked cock. Suspecting that she did especially after she took him in her mouth in the parking lot after his wedding reception, he wondered if she'd allow him to cum in her mouth. He wondered if she'd swallow his cum. He wondered if his mother-in-law would allow him to give her a cum bath. He imagined seeing, touching, feeling, and fondling her huge breasts while she stroked and sucked his prick.

'Oh, my God. If I can't have sex with my sister-in-law, I'd give anything to have sex with my mother-in-law,' he thought. 'Even at her age, she's still such a MILF.'

Like mother, like daughter, and unlike his late wife, Maureen, he found them both very sexy. Not fair and not right, why he married the modestly moral, sexual prude in the family, he'd never know. Never interested in sex, she seldom gave him sex. With him always so horny, as if he was forcing her, he had to beg her for sex. Always, whether she had a headache, a backache, a stomach ache, an ass ache, or her period, she always had an excuse, from headache to backache to ass ache, it was always something.

Actually, now that he remembered his wife's mother way back then, from the day he married her daughter, when he danced her, whether deliberately or accidentally, Irene rubbed her big, bra and dress clad breasts against his chest. Whether unintentionally or deliberately, she gave him a huge erection. Even before and after they were married, always horny from being with his sexless wife, he was not only sexually attracted to his sister-in-law but also, he was sexually attracted to his mother-in-law, too. Never had he ever seen a woman with such big breasts as Irene's, double, D cup breasts.

With him already drinking too much, he remembered having a continual erection while dancing with his mother-in-law. As if she was his newly married wife instead of his wife's MILF of a mother, he remembered brazenly rubbing his erect prick against her tummy in the way that she continued rubbing and squishing her big tits against his chest. Always staring at them while wondering what she looked like topless, he always wanted to feel and suck his mother-in-law's tits. He wished he could undress her and strip her naked. He'd love to see, touch, and feel her huge, naked breasts.

Never pushing him away while slow dancing with her, outrageously shocking on his wedding day of all days, his mother-in-law continued rubbing her big tits against his chest while he continued rubbing his erect cock against her tummy. Something he'd never forget, with him always horny and always sexually lusting over Irene's big tits, he remembered stealing peeks down the opened top of her dress. With him dancing so close to her and with her pushing her breasts against him, he could see the tops of her big breasts, her long, sexy line of cleavage, and her white bra.

Even after he married her daughter, Maureen, in the way that he continued masturbating over Kathy, he continued masturbating over Irene, too. He wished to God that he had married Kathy instead of Maureen. He wished to God that he could have had a secret, sexual affair with his sister-in-law and/or with his mother-in-law. Having sex with his wife's sister and/or her mother would help make being married to Maureen more tolerable. Yet, nothing more than sexual fantasies, he knew that his sister-in-law and/or mother-in-law would never sexually want him in the way that he sexually wanted them.

Now that he was alone with his bad self, thinking more about having sex with his mother-in-law than with his sister-in-law, he wished he could see her giant tits. He wished he could see her wearing her big, white brassiere. He wished he could see her topless. He wished he could touch, feel, and grope Irene's massive breasts. He wished he could suck and finger her big nipples while he fondled her breasts and she stroked his erect prick. Only, just as he'd never have sex with his sister-in-law, he'd never have sex with his mother-in-law either.

12