Should have Married her Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have a camera hidden in my room? Are you watching me dress and undress? Have you already seen me naked, Daddy? Tell me. Be honest. I want to know. Do you sexually want me in the same way that you sexually lust over Aunt Kathy?"

He laughed.

"From the first day I met her, I've always loved your aunt Kathy. I loved her from afar but I was promised to your mother. It wouldn't have been fair to dump her for her sister," he said smiling at his daughter while ready to answer all of her questions.

"Yes, I wish I could have sex with her. No, I don't have a camera in your room. I haven't seen you naked, until now," he said with a dirty laugh.

Now no longer feeling guilty for wanting to have sex with his daughter, he took the next, forbidden, sexual step.

"Now that you've removed your bra and have shown me your naked breasts, remove your panties. Show me your naked pussy. I want to see my daughter's cunt."

Obediently obeying her father, Samantha stood and removed her panties. She was naked. As if he was her boyfriend or her doctor, Joe looked at his daughter without embarrassment and shame. She was so beautiful. She was sexy. He couldn't wait to finger and lick her pussy.

"I only hope that you want to do more than just ogle my naked pussy," she said while rubbing her clit with one hand and fingering her nipples with her other hand.

Joe moved to his knees in the way that his daughter had moved to her knees. He fingered her pussy. He licked her pussy. He continued licking her pussy faster, rubbing her clit harder, and fingering her pussy deeper. He gave her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue. Then, when he stood, her turn to give him oral sex, she moved to her knees again.

"Blow me, Samantha. Suck my cock," he said. "I need to cum in my daughter's beautiful mouth," he said tracing her lips with his fingers.

When he put a gentle, fatherly hand behind her pretty head, she took his stiff prick in her hand again.

"Oh, Daddy, I love blowing you. I love sucking your prick," she said.

While still on her knees, Samantha moved closer to her father. She leaned forward to take him in her mouth again.

"I need you to cum in my mouth, Daddy," she said stroking her father. "I want you to cum in my mouth. Cum Daddy, cum. Cum in my mouth," she said stroking him harder and faster again while sucking him deeper again.

She continued stroking him while sucking him. With him already sexually excited, it didn't take him long to ejaculate a load of warm cum in his daughter's willing and consensual mouth.

Ready to sit beside her father, she stood and pulled up a chair.

"Sit," she said. "Let's watch your videos of Aunt Kathy undressing together. I'd like to see her naked, too. Unlike your prude of a wife, your daughter is a whore. I love sucking cocks as much as I love licking pussies."

# # #

Joe wished his wife was more like his daughter. Now, that Samantha confessed that she's a whore, he wondered if his sister-in-law was a whore, too. He wondered if Kathy loved sucking cocks as much as his daughter confessed that she loved sucking cocks. He wondered if his sister-in-law would willingly have sex with him in the way that his daughter consensually had sex with him.

"Now, that I've sucked your cock, Daddy, while watching your stash of secret videos, masturbate me. I want to cum again. Rub my clit while fingerfucking my pussy. Feel my naked tits while fingering my nipples," she said.

Obediently obeying his daughter, he rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. He touched, felt, fondled, and groped her naked breasts while fingering her nipples. Samantha stroked her father's prick while watching the collection of secret videos of her aunt stripping naked in the guest bedroom.

"I can't wait for Grandma to pay us a visit. I've always wanted to see her big, naked breasts," said Samantha.

Joe laughed.

"You and me both. I've always wanted to see Irene's huge, naked tits," said Joe with a pause to look at his daughter. "Maybe you can help me sexually seduce your aunt."

Samantha laughed.

"I can do that. She's ripe for the taking. She's staying here because she's ready to divorce her husband."

He looked at his daughter stunned.

"They're getting a divorce? Really? Unless it was a long time coming, I wonder what prompted that?"

Samantha laughed.

"You did, Daddy. Unrequited love. She has always secretly loved you in the way that you always sexually wanted her," said Samantha. "It won't take much for you to get her in bed."

Joe nodded his head in appreciation.

"Oh, my God. I don't believe this. This is so great," he said looking over at his daughter again. "Then, when your grandmother comes for a visit, maybe you can help me sexually seduce her, too."

To be continued...

12