Should have Married her Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw the camera in the ceiling," she said with anger mixed with sexual arousal. "Were you peeping on me? Were you watching me undress?"

She fondled with the hem of her nightgown. As if she didn't know that she was exposing herself to him, nearly exposing her naked pussy, she mindlessly lifted her nightgown higher to expose the tops of her naked thighs.

"Tell me, you pervert. Did you see me in my bra and panties? Did you see me topless? Did you see me naked?"

As if she was mortified and humiliated that he saw her naked, she feigned her embarrassment while taking a breath.

"I'm so embarrassed that you saw me without my clothes."

# # #

Panic turned his face white.

"I can explain," he said.

She sternly stood facing him while waiting for his explanation. Instead, seemingly tired of waiting for him to explain, no longer waiting for his explanation, she exploded.

"How dare you invade my privacy? I can't believe you saw me naked. I'm so embarrassed, Joe, so very embarrassed." She looked at him with hurt and with anger while shaking her head. "I feel so violated," she said. "You humiliated me by spying on me. How could you do that? Why would you do that?"

Seemingly, the truth was the only way to quell her anger, to ease her embarrassment, and to calm her down. As if soothing her temper with one broad brushstroke, he confessed why he was, indeed, spying on her. Only, it was an explanation that she was not only surprised to hear but also was, fortunately, happy to hear.

"I love you, Kathy. I've always loved you. I never should have married Maureen. I should have married you. I made a mistake marrying my wife. I should have married her sister," he said.

Expecting her to be angry with his honest explanation, expecting her to leave in a huff and never return, instead, she reached down for the hem of her nightgown. She slowly lifted her nightgown up past her knees and to her thighs. Then, exposing her naked, red pussy to him, she continued lifting her nightgown up to her shoulders and over her head.

Exposing her naked pussy and her naked breasts to him, she was naked. Kathy was naked. His sexy sister-in-law, the woman of his sexual dreams and erotic fantasies stood before him naked.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'She has a better body that I imagined her to have.'

In the way that he stared at his mother-in-law's naked breasts, he stared at the shape and the size of his sister-in-law's C cup, naked breasts. He stared at her areolas and at her erect nipples. She was magnificent. If he was an artist, he'd want to paint her. With her standing before him naked, she looked at him with sexually arousal in the way that he looked at her with sexual lust.

"I love you, too, Joe. I've always loved you," she said. "Make love to me."

# # #

Joe walked to her and took her in his arms. In the way that he kissed her mother, French kissed his mother-in-law, Irene, he French kissed his wife's sister, his sister-in-law, Kathy. Not wasting time with foreplay, Joe quickly stripped himself naked. Once naked, he pulled her to the bed beside him. Now that he had her where he always wanted her, continuing to make out with her he touched and felt her everywhere that a brother-in-law should never touch and feel his sister-in-law.

As if he had just been released from prison after serving a 24-year sentence, he scooted himself down the bed and moved between his sister-in-law's shapely thighs. He fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. He rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her. While masturbating her, he reached up his other hand to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. Wanting to give her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and his tongue, rubbing her clit faster and harder while fingerfucking her, he was determined to make her cum.

Then, as soon as she was wet enough, he mounted her. Obviously, with her as eager for him to make love to her as he was as eager to make love to her, she reached her hand down for his erect prick. She guided his cock to her wet, swollen pussy. As soon as he entered her with her continuing to kiss him, they made love.

Something he never experienced with his wife, even after being married to her for twenty-four years, he experienced instantly with his wife's sister. He experienced sexual passion. He humped Kathy lovingly slow before humping her harder and faster. A longtime coming, they were finally having sex. They were finally having sexual intercourse. They were finally making love. They were finally fucking.

"I love you," Kathy," he said while staring in her big blue eyes.

He brushed back her long, red, lush hair. She was so beautiful. Much better looking than his wife. This is the woman he should have married. He should have married his wife's sister. Fortunately, his daughter, Samantha, looked more like her aunt than she looked like her mother.

# # #

Ready to give her another sexual orgasm, this time his cock, instead of with his fingers and tongue. In the way that he had already made love to her mother, he made love to Irene's daughter, his deceased wife's sister. Finally, he made love to Kathy, the woman of his dreams and his sexual fantasies.

He humped her harder and he humped her faster. He didn't stop fucking her until she was ready to cum. Determined to make her cum, he continued fucking her harder and faster. In the way that he fucked her mother, he fucked Irene's daughter.

Now, that he had incestuous sex with his daughter, Samantha, and forbidden sex with his mother-in-law, Irene, and now, his sister-in-law Kathy, they all wanted to continue having sex. With his house too small, Irene invited him to live with her and with her granddaughter, Samantha, and her daughter, Kathy. With all three women agreeing to this modern-day sexual arrangement, after going from never having sex with his wife, Irene, Joe had sex nearly every night and every morning with his daughter, Samantha, with his mother-in-law, Irene, or with his sister-in-law, Kathy.

THE END

12