Show & Tell Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted Esteban from my seat, but we ended up waiting almost 45 minutes for him.

He was all smiles when he arrived, "Where now Boss?" as he held the door for me.

"Mulberry Street," I answered, Elle cuddling up next to me, where she would be directly in Esteban's line of sight when he looked in the rear view mirror.

"Cuse me... but why there?" he inquired.

"Friends of mine recommended it and we like Italian."

"Please, don't get me wrong... es bueno... but, do you like fish y un buen ambiente?"

"Sure, but..."

"Please... Da Nico is near. I'll take you there and you can take a look. Then I'll show you other place. Maybe you'll like it better."

So we did. Mulberry was packed, as usual, and every restaurant looked like every other restaurant in Little Italy. Hell, they all looked like every other restaurant on Federal Hill in Providence.

Stopping the car right in the middle of the street, he turned and looked at me. "What you think?" as his eyes wandered onto Elle's chest.

She saw it immediately and turned her shoulders slightly to reveal even more of it.

Shrugging, I asked, "How far is this other place?"

He smiled at her, recognizing what she had done and showing his appreciation.

"Take me 5 minutes. You wanna come back here... no es nada."

The Jane Street Tavern had us the moment Esteban stopped the car.

It would never make the Times, but the atmosphere was intimate, more a bar than restaurant, and the food was great. Bartender took the drink orders, made the drinks and served them. The waiter did the same; bussing the table as well as serving the food, with the customers enjoyed every bit of it.

Seated in a corner, I finally had a chance to ask Elle how she liked the City?

"Everything is perfect," she answered, "the hotel is fantastic, the people so helpful. Walking around, it's what I thought New York was supposed to be, but it's not like any New York I've ever seen before. Even the train..."

"Yeah...," interrupting her, "what the heck was that all about on the train?"

Smiling, "I wondered when you were going to ask about that."

She told me that the guy had ignored her for a while and then seemed to, "put aside" whatever was bothering him. "Even though he never smiled, I could tell he was interested."

"And that was... why?" with a smile of my own.

"Well... because he started to stare at me, looking up and down my body. When I finally stared back... he put his hand into his crotch and started to rub himself... and he started to get hard..."

"And you could tell he was getting hard... how?"

"Because he kept pulling on the side of his pant leg and it was impossible not to tell he was hard."

"Okay..."

"Then he unbuttoned his shirt and he had a real nice body. Thin but all muscle. So I unbuttoned my blouse and his face got even more serious. So he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down enough that I could see that he wasn't wearing anything underneath... so I slid over in the seat and showed him I wasn't wearing any underwear either. He just looked at me. That's when I pulled my blouse open..."

"Did he smile?"

"No, but he pulled his pants down and his cock was huge! He hadn't been circumcised and it was real dark brown and... do you know I had never seen an uncircumcised penis before... and it was just huge!"

I said nothing.

Smiling... then, "That was when he got up and walked into the bathroom... and well... when I walked in... he just pushed me down onto the floor... pulled his pants down and pushed his... well he didn't have to push it because as soon as I was on my knees I just grabbed it and put it in my mouth... but I couldn't get it into my mouth so I just licked it and sucked on his balls until he grabbed me by the hair and pushed it into my mouth. He kept forcing it in until I had, I don't know, maybe two or three inches of it and then he pushed me back against the wall and held my head with both hands so I couldn't move and he kept pushing and pushing until it was in a little more. My jaws were stretched and aching and I couldn't slide it in and out... it was just in my mouth and the most I could do was kind of move my tongue a little..."

"So you weren't...?"

"No... just the opposite. It was so fucking big and he was raping me with it... and the whole fucking situation was so fucking HOT... I was cumming all over the place, squirting all over myself and the floor. It was just crazy. Then he pulled it out, hit me in the face with it... hard... two or three times... then he pulled me to my feet, turned me around and pushed me forward until I was bent in half. He kicked my feet apart and then put it against my vagina and pushed it in..."

"Just pushed, he didn't...?"

"No... not that I needed any lubrication because I was soaked, but he just pushed it in and started to fuck me. When I started to moan, he clamped his hand over my mouth and just kept pumping it into me and I was having trouble breathing... but the feeling was so unbelievable that I didn't care if I passed out because it was all so... it was like one of those stories in the "Penthouse Letters" magazine and I just wanted him to cum in me so I fucked him back as hard as I could until he pulled me with his free arm against him and pushed himself all the way inside me and then he started to grunt and he grunted and grunted and locked me close until he finally collapsed against me. I waited for him to loosen his grip and when he did, I pushed myself back and he twisted sideways so he was against the wall. Then I dropped to my knees again and sucked and licked his cock until I'd gotten every drop off him...."

"What did he say, how did...?"

"When I was finished, I stood up and looked at him and he... he didn't smile or say a word, not one word the whole time. He pulled his pants up, looked at himself in the mirror and walked out. I dried the floor, cleaned what cum had leaked out of me with my fingers and sucked that up, checked myself in the mirror and then came back to you."

"Did he look at you or acknowledge you at all...?"

"Nothing."

"So...?"

"So... I'm wet right now just telling you about it. It was nothing but raw animal sex, and I was just a thing, a hole, for him to fuck. I've never felt like that... ever. The other men I've had sex with..., none of them ever made me feel like that. This was... like I said, something that you read about. I never imagined it could happen to me."

She had a martini and we shared a bottle of wine with dinner. We even split, (80% her - 20% me) a nice warm bread pudding with fresh whipped cream for desert and then an after dinner drink, talking the whole time about her tryst on the train and the play. She said she could, "relate," to the girls, in that it had taken her almost 35 years to reach a point where, "... I wanted to give up my virginity!"

When I started to say, "The train left the station when you were still in high school..." she cut me off, her premise that, "When I got layed in high school, college and then by my husband, it was never my idea. I never thought, never once, that I HAD to have sex. It was always their idea, not mine. But... you! You I wanted. You I fantasized about. You I couldn't wait to have. You've dominated my thinking since the moment I first saw you. So, in this case, I was a virgin and I've been a virgin with every man I've had since you. That's one of the gifts you've given me... and today on the train... it was one more."

I called Esteban, this time he was nearby.

We were standing out front when he drove up and as he opened the door for her, he asked, "You like?"

Could have been she misunderstood his question... thinking he meant himself and not the Tavern? It could have been the liquor... could have been the conversation, hell it could have just been what she wanted at that moment, but his innocent question got this response...

"Yes I do," with a smile as she leaned over and gave him a kiss of the cheek. Then she reached behind her neck, untied the string holding up her dress and pulled the dress off.

She was standing naked in front of him on the sidewalk!

IN THE MIDDLE OF MANHATTEN!!!

He was standing open mouthed in front of her!

Then she got into the car and he automatically shut the door behind her.

Looking at me as I stood on the other side of the car, he was still open mouthed, the look on his face saying, "What the fuck?"

I smiled at him, shrugged and said, "Hey... shit happens."

Once he'd settled behind the wheel, it was back to business. "What next boss?" as he adjusted the mirror so he could see her chest in the reflection

I started to say, "Back to the hotel..."

... when Elle cut in, "It's still early Baby. (It was 1:20 AM!) Could you please take us for a ride Esteban? Just drive around please."

With that, she kissed me on the lips, reached down and started to unbuckle my pants.

I did it myself.

She had my dick in her mouth five seconds later, Esteban turning around now unable to watch her in the mirror.

I was looking at him as he watched her.

My, "Ummm," forcing him to turn his head, just in time to see the red light in front of us.

He was watching again until the cab driver behind us honked his horn.

"Esto es de locos," he muttered taking a right turn. Now we were off the main drag, in a residential neighborhood and he could go as slow as he liked. His head on a swivel he watched as she sucked on me as I played with her ass and pussy.

It didn't take long for her to have an orgasm, her moans and grunts drawing a, "Mi novia esta en probtemas esta noche."

Not wanting to cum myself, other plans that I hoped would work, I nodded at Esteban and mouthed, "Hotel."

He nodded back and drove straight to the hotel.

Elle had no idea where we were until Esteban opened the back door, so engrossed in her sexual exploits.

"How did we get back here?" she asked, slightly disoriented by the number of orgasms she'd enjoyed.

"Esteban has to get some sleep," I told her, pulling up my pants.

I picked her dress up off the seat, but she stepped out of the car, standing naked on the sidewalk one more time.

Bridgette was the only person in the Lobby, which Elle may or may not have noticed. But by this time, it was now after 2:00 AM, and she didn't care.

"Good night Esteban," she said sleepily, giving him a kiss on the lips, which she may or may not have wanted to do, and walked inside.

He and I watched her, Esteban shaking his head as he stared at her ass, "Senor, ere s una especie de muje. Ella es muy... de cir uninhibited!"

Shaking his hand, I said, "Esteban, you have no idea."

I paid him for the evening, then asked, "Are you available tonight?"

Looking back over his shoulder at her, still naked, talking to Bridgette, and then back at me. "Tell me what time and I'm yours all night."

"Pick us up at 8:00. We're having dinner on the Hudson, and then to "Sur le Fue." We'll probably be there until... maybe 2:00 AM?"

"I pick you up on time. Buenas noches Senor."

I saved Bridgette from Elle, although she didn't seem the least bit taken aback having a naked woman talking to her at the front desk.

Alejandro was nowhere in sight, which kind of screwed up one of my fantasies.

I got her into bed and she was asleep in 20 seconds. So was I, but not before thinking..., "It's still only Friday night!"

I woke up with Elle's mouth on my dick.

It was a little before 11:00 AM and she was wide awake. A little hung over, but wide awake.

And she was starving!

A quick shower and clean up, then a glance out the window. It looked like a beautiful day.

I'd planned on a couple of things, mostly just walking around, but one of the walks would, I'd hoped, take us to "Ground Zero."

That didn't happen, but not because we didn't want to.

We found Margaux back on duty, a great smile and then directions to a, "..., nice neighborhood restaurant that served breakfast all day long.

As we thanked her, she gave Elle a look and said, "Did you have a nice time last night?"

"Great!" she gushed, "well... except the taxi never showed up and

Alejandro had to get us a car. But that turned out great too."

"I'm sorry," she replied, "I did as you asked. Now I'm going to have to call the taxi company and ream them out."

I was waiting for Alejandro to suddenly appear but he was MIA, so we walked to the restaurant. It was as Margaux had described, nice, nothing fancy but the food was good and the people friendly.

One thing about Elle and I... neither of us is shy, so striking up a conversation with a stranger was never a problem. The fact that she was wearing a pair of very tight black hip hugger pants and a nice animal print, low cut front and back, semi sheer blouse didn't hurt either. The only mistake she made was her shoes. She was trying to wear the same high heels she'd worn the night before and her feet were killing her after three blocks.

Then our waitress, a young girl with a dozen piercings everywhere on her face, who kind of reminded us of Kat from 2Hot, but wasn't as pretty, and who'd told Elle a half dozen times how much she liked her clothes, informed us that Orchard Street, where we were staying, was the "Clothing Markdown Capital of the World," and that we should do some shopping while we were there.

So much for sightseeing!

But I actually enjoyed clothes shopping with Elle, her exhibitionist talents were always a part of show, both for me and everyone else in the vicinity.

I spent almost $400 on new things for her, the salesgirls and any number of men, mostly Asian, the recipients of her fashion "... exposure faux pas."

We got back to the hotel at just after 3:00, with her wearing more comfortable shoes.

Alejandro was waiting at the door for us. "Mr. Yak and Meez Elle, how you do'in today. Did Esteban... he take care of you last night?"

She took that one, "Oh yes. He was a gentleman, very helpful and took very good care of us."

"Si... bueno," that's good. And tonight... you have plans?"

"Yes, I've already booked him," I told Alejandro.

Not that I wasn't sure that Esteban had filled him in on everything that had happened and how much he was looking forward to driving us around for another night.

"Bueno... that's good. You can't miss with Esteban... eez el major... the best."

Still in the doorway, Alejandro took the shopping bags from Elle and told us he'd drop them off in our room. She asked for one of the bags and left the others with him. On our way past the front desk, Margaux commented, "I called the cab company and they apologized for missing you last night. They offered a free ride anywhere tonight to make up for it."

"They did us a favor," Elle observed.

"Ask them to have a cab here at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning," I told her, "and I won't file a complaint with the Mayor's office."

She gave me a smile and a wink.

We took the elevator to our room, Elle taking the shopping bag she'd kept into the bathroom.

"What's this about?" I thought.

A moment later Alejandro knocked on the door, delivering the spoils of our shopping adventure... minus that one mysterious bag.

"So, Mr. Yay, you have reservations... all set?

"Already set with everything, thank you. Esteban, as I said, will be here at 8:00."

"Si, yes... dinner and then someplace uptown."

As I'd suspected, Alejandro already knew our plans so he probably also knew todo, everything else, that had happened last night.

"Yup," now with a question of my own, "and do you know Sur le Fue?"

"Si, it is a well known club. Lots of tourists go there."

"And...?"

"A veces... Senor... sometimes they are disappointed..."

What wasn't disappointing, which had nothing to do with either of us, or Sur le Fue, was what happened next!

Elle suddenly stepped backwards out of the bathroom, still looking at herself in the mirror, "Honey... what do you think of this?"

"Madre de Dios!" Alejandro muttered under his breath.

We were looking at her back, from head to heel, only three tiny, multi colored strings covering anything.

"Where did she get that?" I wondered.

Then she turned around.

The front was a collection of a few hundred of those same strings, sewn into something that might be called a dress, which hung so loosely that they covered absolutely nothing.

Her eyes flared when she discovered Alejandro standing next to me, shopping bags still in hands, mouth hanging open, frozen in place.

"Very nice," I answered, "where did you get it?"

Since I had no doubt that she'd planned this as soon as he'd taken the bags from us, I also had to assume she'd also bought the "dress" to ambush him as well.

It just happened sooner than she might have expected.

"I bought it at the second store we visited, when you went to find a bathroom. Can I wear it to dinner?"

Was she joking?

When I said nothing, she did a 360 and then asked Alejandro, "What do you think? Could I wear this dress to a restaurant?"

It took him a second to finally close his mouth. Then...

"I don know Meez Elle... I know some places, algunos restaurantes, you could, quizas, wear that... but I don't think even there. It is a very nice dress.

Turning once more to look at herself... "Well I think its fine to wear out. It shows off a little in the back... but the front is covered."

Alejandro and I looked at one another... before I told her, "It shows off... A LITTLE IN THE BACK! There's only one way it could show off more... and that's if you were wearing nothing."

______________________________

I'm sorry... this whole thing was a farce, a charade. The minute we walked into the hotel the day before ... all I had to do was look at her face and I knew that anyone and everyone was a potential sexual partner for her... and that included Margaux and Bridgette.

And... unless he did something really stupid, Alejandro was in for one of life's great sexual experiences... at least in my opinion.

Any other time?

Well... unless I'd chosen him for her on "Friend Finder", or we'd encountered him at one of the clubs, she probably wouldn't have even noticed him! Not that she had a type, but... a 5'6" Mexican, with a typical Mayan "moon" shaped face and nondescript body would have never caught her attention.

Esteban...? YES, but not his younger cousin.

But here we were, the three of us in our room, Elle playing her little, "Well I think its fine..." game, modeling a next to nothing garment in order to get a reaction out of the unsuspecting dupe.

Worse yet... I was going along with it, just so I could watch her fuck the kid.

Pitiful...!

________________________________

That said, I'm a sad case because I told her, "Come over here and we can have Alejandro settle this."

This was his shot. Chance of a lifetime!

As she approached the phone rang, startling everyone. I picked it up my end of the conversation, "Yes... yes he's still here. No, I was asking him about one of our destinations tonight... okay, sure."

The disappointed look on his face was second only to hers.

"You're needed downstairs," I told him.

"Very nice dress," he told her, placing the shopping bags on the bed, then accepting my tip before hustling out the door.

Standing in the middle of the room, she looked like a kid who'd just had her bike stolen from her. She had no idea what to do.

Me? Hey, I needed a nap!

She climbed into the bed with me and wanted to fool around, but I know my timetable and if I fucked her now... I'd be useless until...?

I fell asleep and she amused herself by... first exposing herself in the windows of our third floor room. Then she took my shaving razor, the vibrating kind, which I'd introduced her to on one of our afternoon delights at the NoTell and masturbated with that... before finally falling asleep next to me.