Show & Tell Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped kissing her long enough to unbuckle my belt and pull my pants down around my knees.

She then stopped kissing me... dropped her head into my lap and started to pull and suck on my cock.

As I attempted to slide my hand into her pants, I discovered that her belted jeans were so tight, my hand couldn't penetrate beyond my knuckles! I was then "forced" to rub her crotch from the outside, when I wasn't playing with her bra-less tits. Not that she seemed all that interested on where I was rubbing her... her focus devoted to sucking my cock and rubbing my balls. Because of her focus... my focus quickly shifted to what she was focused on... and much too quickly... all that focus led to me squirting a mouthful of, "Not on the menu" into her very willing mouth.

Had anyone looking out the surrounding windows witnessed the goings on... they probably wouldn't have realized what we were doing, my performance setting a World Record "Premature Ejaculation!"

World Record or not... it was fucking awesome!

After sucking me until I was soft, Mia lifted herself up and kissed me, depositing what was left of my cum in her mouth... into my mouth.

Looking at me, eye to eye, she said in that same, sing song, little girl voice, "Thank you Daddy... that was very sweet dessert." Then she kissed me again, her tongue in my mouth, trying to retrieve all the cum she'd just gifted me!"

All I could say was, "You're welcome."

I dropped her off in front of the building where she had her 2:00 class and I got another really nice kiss, this one tasting like the "Peppermint Altoid," that I'd just given her.

"Promise I'll have the story by Friday," leaning into the car to deliver another kiss.

"Promise," I answered, "and read it twice. Slowly when you first get it... then wait a couple of hour before you read it again. After that you can let me know what you think."

"I will," giving me another kiss.

Along with the kiss, she said, "Thank you for lunch and all your great stories. Thank you for helping me with my assignment and with, maybe, helping me seduce my teacher. And please ask Elle if she'd like to have the two of you take me to bed... I'd really like that."

Never giving me a chance to reply, she smiled, stood up and in that little girl voice said, "And thanks for the delicious dessert too," then walked away.

As I drove back to work, my brain was whipsawing! I'd gone from busting Mia's chops for her greeting... to questioning how I could have missed her "Lesbian" leanings... to having her suck my brains out... to having her invite me to a FMF threesome, that I was hosting... but only "IF" I could get Elle to agree.

Looked like "begging" would be my "Last" option

Thursday afternoon I emailed her the story, in the manner of an Editorial Column..

Less than ten minutes later, my receptionist called, "There's a woman named Mia on the outside line. Won't say what company she's with, only that you know her father." Not a bad ad-lib.

Before I could say "Hello?"

"This is crazy who is this girl how does she know all this stuff and how do you know that she knows it where does she work and who are all these people she works with I can't believe you wrote this in two days and I know it's way better than anything I could ever write and maybe it won't get me all those things I want... like fucking Anna... but it will definitely get me an "A"!

Waiting a beat... "Oh hi."

Silent for a moment, "Is this the way we're going to start every conversation?"

"Only if you continue to forget to say, "Hi," now busting her chops.

Silence... then the sound of a soft sigh... "Hi Daddy," in the little girl voice, "I love your story."

"Hi baby... thank you. And you are that girl. This is about you and the people you work with at Passions. Did Anna's syllabus say the story had to be true? And if so, how could she possible verify any of it? And didn't I ask you to read it and then wait a couple of hours to read it again... to see if you really liked it?"

Her response was instantaneous, "I only had to read it once to know it was perfect. I mean, it's barely 1,000 words but you make it sound so interesting... I should start a business that would recruit girls to work in the clubs! This is crazy! I mean it might not get me into Anna's pants... but if you want to come over here right now... I'll fuck your brains out!"

I couldn't resist... "Your mom and dad home?"

She got the "A" and the audience with Anna after class. But she never did get what she really wanted.

However, what she did get...

The following Tuesday, "Primary Day" at the school, I took Elle to a recently opened lingerie, "Boutique" in an affluent Town that is nearby. I figured that a late morning of modeling lingerie and Clubwear, either for strangers, or just me, would put her in a good mood for whatever happened with Mia at our "NoTell."

I should have known that "Boutique and Affluent" when used in the same sentence... could only mean "very expensive."

She immediately went to the "Honeymoon" lingerie section, her reply to the sales girl's, "Looking for a Shower gift?" while the girl looked suspiciously at me and then Elle's wedding ring... "No, just waiting for him," nodding at me, "to say yes."

She and the girl then set out to find something to tempt me and before long they'd picked out a nice "Baby Doll" set. In the meantime, I was scouting the accessories area and found some neat stuff I knew I'd be able to use that afternoon. With that, I stood at the check-out counter, waiting for Elle to model the Baby Doll for me.

Unlike 2Hot4U and Seductive Nights, this place had real dressing rooms, with real doors and mirrors inside, which was where Elle was trying on the lingerie.

Not a great spot for exhibitionists and voyeurs.

Then a guy walked in carrying several boxes and a money bag.

My immediate reaction?

Average height and build, probably in his 40's and dressed like he might deliver packages for a living.

Nodded at me and then called out, "Gwenn... delivery and the deposit bag from yesterday."

Gwenn called out, "Morning Eddie... be there in a second... helping a customer."

Eddie looked at me again... then put the boxes and bag on the check out counter and ambled over. "Good morning... name is Eddie... I'm the owner. How did you find us?"

Told him I'd looked online and saw that he'd recently opened, figured I'd give it a shot.

Seeing the merchandise in my hands, he said, "Looks like you found something. Anything else I can help you with?"

"Soon as I hear from the little lady," I replied, "there might be something else. She's trying it on now."

Gwenn was waiting in front of the dressing room door when Elle called out, "Honey... could you come here please."

Excusing myself, I walked over and slightly opened the door, only to find Elle still completely dressed. When I gave her a look, she pointed to a sign that read, "State Regulations Require Customers To Wear Their Undergarments When Trying On Merchandise."

She wasn't wearing any "undergarments" and she knew I wasn't about to buy her any.

I told her to hold on.

Not saying anything to Gwenn, I walked back over to Eddie.

"Problem?" he asked.

I explained our predicament and that I was sure I was going to buy the ensemble as soon as I saw it on her.

He winked at me and then called out to the salesgirl again, "Hey Gwenn... you want to take care of this stuff and file the deposit slip for me. I can handle things out here for now."

Gwenn shrugged, took the boxes and money bag, disappearing into another area of the building.

Eddie looked at me and said, "Tell her to try it on... as she is... and then you tell me if you want it."

I walked back over and repeated what Eddie had told me. I didn't need to say anything else. She, however, asked if she could get a pair of white shoes and white, stay up, thigh high stockings.

Eddie was more than happy to oblige.

Five minutes later she walked out of the dressing room wearing "Honeymoon" white... and nothing else.

"You like?" her usual question... and I gave my usual reply... "I do!"

Standing next to me, Eddie chimed in, "And I do too!"

Getting cute, she then added, "Could I get one of you to say that in front of a Justice of the Peace?"

The Baby Doll was like the others that I'd bought her, only this one was much more elaborate. Made from a very sheer French Tergal, it had lots of cut work and scalloping around the edges of the top and on the edges of the tiny g-string. With the stay up stockings and high heels, she looked like an ad in a Bridal magazine, only the model in the ad wouldn't be completely and visually naked under the garment in any reputable magazine!

"I wish I had a camera," Eddie said to Elle, reading my mind, as she turned and looked at herself in the dressing room mirror, "if I did, I'd pay you model one of everything I have in here. You have a perfect body and you project raw sensuality, with an edge of innocence."

"Thank you," Elle replied, before turning to me. "Should I buy it?"

"Well.. if you don't," I said looking her over, "I will."

Giving me a kiss, she stepped back into the dressing room... but didn't close the door.

Eddie and I watched her undress, then stand in the open door naked... waiting for either or both of us to join her.

He looked at me and I shrugged... but then he said, "I would in a heartbeat," looking towards the door where Gwenn had disappeared, "but she's my wife's best friend!"

Now Elle shrugged, closed the door and got dressed.

While she was doing that, I bought the "accessories" I picked up earlier and the entire "Honeymoon" ensemble. I figured that, maybe someday, she'd get to wear it for real.

And as Eddie was writing up my bill, he told me that some of the salesmen had predicted that a woman, or couple, would stop in one day and put on a show like Elle just had. "After being open a month," he told me, "I guess I'd given up on it happening, but having it happen and having it be her... it was worth the wait!"

When Elle joined me, I asked if there was a restaurant near by where we could have lunch. Eddie recommended a small Bistro that was on the water at the largest marina in town.

After saying "good bye" and thanking him for the "Unlawful" modeling experience... and the restaurant recommendation, Elle gave him a kiss on the lips and promised we'd be back.

He might still be smiling.

The Bistro was great, a light lunch that included a "bottomless" assortment of Mimosas, which Elle found delightful, sampling four different tastes. I had to cut her off at that, as a bad experience with Champagne had nearly ruined an earlier date.

With it now just after 1:00, I took the scenic route to our "NoTell."

While it would be a stretch to give the establishment even "2 Stars," it was perfect for my needs. While the rooms and linens were always neat and clean, the ceiling mounted mirror and free "Adult Videos," an added attraction, it was the $40 price of a room, "... before 4:00 PM," that attracted a wide clientele. And because I always tipped Sammy, the day manager, $10... I never had to fill out a registration card.

The fact that every once in a while he'd walk past the, always uncovered window to our room... where Elle might be getting undressed, or we might be making love... didn't hurt either.

On this day, if I wanted to have my fantasy realized... I needed to have Elle in bed, naked and all warmed up at exactly 2:00 PM.

There were only four cars at the Motel when we drove in, so I checked in with Sammy and asked for an inside corner room, where Mia could park next to me when she arrived.

I wasn't driving the Porsche, but I texted her as soon as I had the room key with all the vital information.

She replied, "Already on my way."

It was 1:44 and I was starting to get excited!

Back at the car, I parked in front of our room and brought the bag from Eddie's store in with me... "Could you model the Baby Doll for me? I was paying attention, but Eddie kind of distracted me a little and I really didn't get appreciate how great you look in it."

That earned me a nice kiss, as she closed the bathroom door.

I used that time to lay out the "accessories" and to double check the front door... to make sure I'd left it unlocked.

I'd purchased wrist and ankle restraints that I could use to strap her to the bed. While not of the quality that Kat sold, they would certainly do the trick. I'd also grabbed a "Rhinestone" covered blindfold, one that Elle would appreciate once she saw it.

I wasn't anticipating her seeing any of the stuff until the appropriate moment.

It was 1:50 when she came out of the bathroom... and the Baby Doll looked better on her than it had at the Boutique.

At 1:52, after having her pose a dozen times for me... I told her to take it off, "So I won't ruin it if I get too excited and rip it off you... but leave the stockings and shoes on... I love you in stockings and high heels!"

By 1:54 she was naked, as was I, and I was kissing and licking her face, neck and chest.

She was squirming next to me, trying to force my face down into her crotch.

I stopped, looked at her, and then told her to, "Close your eyes."

"Why? I like to look at us in the mirror."

"Close your eyes," I repeated.

Mumbling... she closed her eyes.

1:56.

I slid the blindfold over her head, her eyes now covered. "Mmmm, that's nice," she cooed.

Wrapping the fur lined wrist cuffs around her wrists, I then did the same to her ankles. After attaching all four to the headboard and lower bed frame, I cinched them tightly, rendering her blind and spread eagled on the mattress.

The clock on the nightstand read 1:59.

She must have liked both the attention and the sensation because she was moaning softly, her hips thrusting gently, as I ran the tips of my fingers over her entire body.

It was 1:59:20 when a settled my face between her thighs and started to lick and gently suck on her pussy.

By 1:59:50 she was moaning and it only got louder as I inserted two fingers into her... leaving her was practically screaming, her cries so loud she didn't hear the car door shut outside our room.

At??? I felt a brush of air on my legs and I knew Mia had entered the room, whatever noise the door had made were drowned out by the sounds of our love making.

Whispered movements behind me and then a cool hand slid up between my legs and into my crotch from behind, stopping to gently squeezing my balls and then stroking my cock.

I lifted my head while still manipulating Elle with my hand, my thumb slipping slowly into her asshole, while a third finger joined the other two in her cunt.

Then I turned and looked at Mia.

She was naked... and I was awestruck!

She was thin, but not skinny. Her breasts, which I've already described, weren't large, but they fit her frame perfectly, as did her hips and cute little bubble ass.

And like Elle... her pubic area was perfectly shaved.

Her eyes moved me to the side, and it was as if we'd choreographed our movement because as I slowly pushed myself to my knees, my fingers still inside Elle, Mia's face replaced mine in Elle's crotch, which was when I slowly withdrew my hand.

As Mia settled between Elle's legs, I slid off the bottom of the bed, now standing and watching this young girl make love to Elle's pussy. None of her movements were hurried... yet all of her movements were intended to allow Elle to achieve that maximum amount of erotic pleasure.

That level was hit, then hit again... cries that seemed to last forever...

And she had no idea that it wasn't my tongue that had led to the explosion of erotic ecstasy.

By her body language I knew Elle wanted a kiss. Even blindfolded and having herself strapped to the bed... all she had to do was ask... but she knew that I would be watching her face. Bending over, with my hand on top of the headboard, I kissed her, my face still covered with her vaginal juices. Unable to hold me, she softly bit my lip, keeping me in place as she licked me until she was moaning... then begging... "More..."

Mia touched my leg and motioned me away from the bed with her eyes. Giving me a smile, she settled back between Elle's legs and fucked her pussy with her mouth, her tongue, her chin, her fingers, her fist, her forearm, her thigh, her knee... and finally the heel of her foot!

By the time she'd finally relented, Elle was dripping in sweat, her voice hoarse from the moans, cries and screams and her body completely limp.

Mia was just as sweaty, sitting on the bottom of the bed, her foot still in Elle's crotch... but she was anything but limp, so pleased with herself that she actually glistened!

I looked at the clock... 2:16... and I thought we'd been there for an hour!

Mia smiled and knelt up, crawling to a place on Elle's right side. Unable to resist, I climbed onto the bed on Elle's left... waiting a moment... before kissing her on the lips.

It had to be fatigue... because her reaction was delayed..., ... two beats before her entire body and spirit... past, present and future, cried out "HUH!"

Mia took that opportunity to lean over and kiss her on the lips too.

I removed the blindfold before she could react a second time.

Blinking, she turned her head and looked at Mia. Then turned and looked at me... before turning back to Mia.

"That was you?"

Mia smiled.

Elle turned back to me, the question mark over her head two feet tall.

As I explained Mia, minus the extra curricular activities, Mia was moving around the bed, undoing the cuffs and massaging Elle's wrists and ankles.

Now freed, Elle lifted herself onto her elbows and looked at Mia, her eyes moving from the girl's head to her feet.

Satisfied that I'd hadn't bruised Elle, or left incriminating friction burns anywhere on her, Mia slid up on Elle's right side, half turned and started kissing and gently rubbing Elle's right breast and nipple.

And it was here that Elle's reaction to this, uninvited... on her part, intruder, would determine if Mia stayed or would be told to leave.

Dropping off her elbows, Elle half roller to her right, put her hand under Mia's chin... lifting her face and then kissed her on the lips.

I mentally sighed a breath of relief.

Mia's reaction to this development...?

"I could use a joint!"

Hopping off the bed, she walked to the door, opened it and stepped outside, completely naked, then opened her car door... rummaged inside for a moment and then walked back in, a joint and lighter in her right hand.

Not something that I'd expected!

Jumping back onto the bed... and she did jump, she ended up leaning over Elle again, this time using her left hand to stroke Elle's chest and abdomen, her head slightly moving from side to side, her whispered, "God you have a beautiful body" giving Elle another reason to pull her face down and kiss her.

Mia when pulled a pillow up against the headboard and sparked the joint to life.

She took a hit... and passed it to Elle.

With a giggle, Elle did the same... and then offered it to me.

I declined... causing both of them to give me odd looks, before Elle took another hit, passing it back to Mia.

None of us said a word, but all of us would steal an occasional look into the overhead mirror, all wondering what would happen next?

Back and forth until it was gone, Elle giggled, before admitting, "That's the first time I've smoked weed since I was in college."

Mia puckered her lips, struck a pensive pose, before admitting, "That the first time I've smoked weed... since I got here,"

They both howled in laughter at that.