Show & Tell Ch. 35

Story Info
Teacher finds new talent.
6.7k words
4.1
4.8k
1
0

Part 35 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Christmas looming... and my "Christmas Special" story in Elle's 2nd grade class, my Substitute Teaching "experience," and brush with Elle's daughter Kim, all in the rearview mirror... I had to email, Curt, my "Friend Finder" site friend and offer our regrets on being unable to attend his "Christmas Soiree."

"Too much going on... family stuff," I wrote, "but keep us in mind if anything comes up after the Holidays."

He replied, "Oh, no worry about that... your Elle is always on my mind!"

With her on vacation the week between Christmas and New Years Day, I had plans to take her out for a day... not real plans, but I was sure something would come up.

What came up... was another opportunity from the "Friend Finder" site!

Out of nowhere, a member contacted me, asking if Elle might be interested in modeling for him? He was a "Professional" videographer and had his studio in Newport. I immediately grew suspicious that my new friend Curt was somehow involved in this, but answered anyway, wondering what kind of modeling he was interested in... and how the "video" would be used? His reply indicated that he made videos for Trade Shows and for various industrial products. That led me to ask why he would be interested in Elle as a model, since I was sure there were hundreds of "professional" models available through the various agencies throughout the region. He responded that he never used "Professional" models because of cost and the fact that "real" women were much easier to work with... and because of their real world experience, they were much more comfortable handling real world products.

Made sense to me.

I then asked what would be expected of us... wardrobe wise and any other way wise, and was told that, "... I really only need her to work with me in a rehearsal for the "Introductory Video" of a new Stanley Tool product. He then indicated that, "If things work out as well as I expect... she'll be paid and will appear in the video at Trade Shows all over the world!"

That caused me to pause and wonder if any of her or her husband's friends might see the video and question her appearance?

But that was a matter I'd address "IF" the matter went any further than the "rehearsal" stage.

"Does she need to have her hair and make-up done?" my final question.

"No..." he answered, "if she's comfortable in handling the products and projects as well as I anticipate... I'll have staff available to do all that... oh, and she'll have clothes to wear that advertise the product also... so just have her dress in clothes she'd normally wear and we'll go from there."

Oh... and then he asked that I get her there by 11:00... because he had another project that would be shooting simultaneously and if things worked out... he'd shoot the other products while Elle was in, "... wardrobe, hair and make-up."

This guy was either the biggest bullshitter east of LA... or else he had his shit together? With nothing else to go on, I took down his address and promised we'd be on time... "Unless I can't find her something to eat before she starts. She's always happiest when her tummy is full!"

He promised he'd have a "Brunch Buffet," waiting for her.

When I met Elle on Thursday morning at our rendezvous place, I told her that I'd answered an advertisement for, "Amateur Models," and that the photographer was anxious to meet her.

"I'm not a model," after I'd given her a few details. "You don't have to be," I replied, "he wants amateurs, girls he can have move the way he wants... and not the way they want. He claims he's been doing it for years and that he gets results. What do you have to lose by trying it? It might be fun."

When she shrugged, I knew she was interested.

His "studio" turned out to be right behind the police station, in a converted movie theater that was actually pretty neat. And he really did have a well stocked brunch buffet, Elle very happy as "Russell, but please call me Russ..." introduced himself and showed us around.

Like his "studio" he was pretty neat also... but in a very unusual way.

A 73 year old, he'd survived a massive heart attack some 13 years earlier. Prior to that, he'd taught psychology at an Ivy League University and had written a number of research and text books on "Sexual Health," all of which were still in use. Because of his health issues, which also included Type 2 Diabetes, COPD... and, making matters worse, he was also a former College offensive lineman, who was only a few inches shorter than me... but outweighed me by sixty pounds. When faced with all of those health issues, he'd been forced to retire from teaching... but found his calling in Videography.

Very interesting guy.

Since it was late December, Elle had worn her coat sweater to the studio, what she was wearing underneath... a mystery to all.

After Russ had gotten the other shoot going, this an advertising assignment for a furniture retailer that included a still photographer, an actual "Professional" from NYC, he sat down with Elle and started questioning her about any prior "modeling" experience and about her familiarity with "... power tools, hand tools and allied products?"

After she stopped laughing... she confessed, "You mean the modeling I do in the lingerie shop, or our sexy dress store, when he...," pointing at me, "takes pictures of me coming out of the dressing room?"

"That counts," he deadpanned, "and power tools?"

Shaking her head... she smiled one of her killer smiles and asked, "Does a three speed dildo count?"

Now Russ shook his head... and with a wry smile he replied, "Oh... that's perfect."

After ushering Elle into the dressing room, he checked on the progress in the other studio, and then had his hair and make-up "artists" come in to get Elle ready for her shoot... Russ telling me he was going to forget about the rehearsal, his, "... I want her now while she's hot!" spoken just before she took off her coat sweater...

That stopped him in mid-stride, his double take a response to her revealing a pleated, black satin micro mini skirt... and a loose fitting, white cotton top that was deeply scooped in the front and back, thin spaghetti strings the only thing keeping it up.

With the bottom of her ass exposed... and the fact that she was, obviously, not wearing a bra... Russ's eyes bulged and he actually stammered when he spoke to his two assistants, "Would one of you please come and get me as soon as you're done."

Crooking a finger, he had me follow him.

Once in the hallway between the two studios, he stopped... an accusatory look in his eyes and asked, "Okay, what's up with the two of you?"

I knew what he meant.

"Sorry man," I said, "but we're not up to anything. We're not cops, we're not reporters and we're not undercover anything. Elle is an exhibitionist and I'm a voyeur. She's a school teacher and I own businesses. She likes sex... as do I... but I also like to watch her have sex with strangers. I'm on the Friend Finder site just for that reason... so when you contacted me..."

Studying me... he hesitated and then asked, "Would you be terribly offended if I let her finish with the hair and make-up... and then have you wait until my photographer and I are done with the retail shoot? I'd like to move her to that studio and have her do a "Boudoir Session," with both of us."

"Hey, I have no expectations... it's your studio, your time and your dime. She'll be happy with whatever you do."

"Deal," as he pivoted and walked into the other studio. Following, I stood in the open doorway and watched as two "actors" one male and one female, glided around a bedroom set, a bevy of "crew members" moving lighting, audio and visual aids, as in teleprompters, around the set and Russ shot the scene with a handheld video camera... another man moved taking pictures with a still camera.

Everything about what I was seeing... looked very professional, with Russ, undoubtably the man in charge.

The girl who'd been working on Elle's make-up came onto the set and stood next to me. "Is she ready?" I asked. "Well... I 'm done for now, but Clint is still working with her."

As she stood there, I had the feeling that she wanted to say something... so I asked, "... and?"

Looking up at me, she added, "... and... they're both flirting and there are a lot of suggestive remarks being made... and I think... if you don't go back in there... they're going to do something."

"Are you and... is it Clint...?

"Yes, Clint..."

"Are you and Clint involved?"

She smiled and said, "No... but I'd love to get involved with your wife."

Okayyy...!

Now, however, I needed to ask the follow up... "So how would Clint feel about that?"

"Let him finish..." the girl replied, a pensive look on her face, "because we work for Russell and neither Clint nor I want to screw that up... and then we'll see what happens."

Russ had the actors read the script twice and then ran them through the entire shoot one more time, all of which took about ten minutes, and then finished up.

Thanking everyone, he dismissed the actors and crew, shut down the set... and then he and the photographer approached the girl and I.

"All set Angela?"

"Clint should be done by now," she replied.

"Okay... great..."

Turning to me he introduced "Howard... Howie..."

"Howie" was six inches shorter... but not much lighter, than Russ... grey hair with a slight speech impediment and shaky hands... with what looked like the beginnings of Parkinson's."

Both he and Russ readily ignored those handicaps, although I wondered how his shakes would affect his picture taking?

Angela and I followed the two of them back into the other set, Russ going into the dressing room... while we waited.

Three seconds later... Russ called out... "Howie... get in here!"

Elle was still sitting in the, for lack of a better term, "Hair and Make-up chair," and still wearing a full length "cape," Clint putting the finishing touches on her new hair style. While he hadn't cut it, he'd rearranged it into a swept back, not so much "Punk," as "Euro Chic."

Between this and Angela's make-up, she looked like a new... and very exotic woman!

"Get some pictures of her with Clint working on her... and you too Angela."

For the next few minutes, both Howie and Russ maneuvered around each other, Clint and then Angela, a smiling (when told how beautiful she was) Elle preened for the cameras, moving her head on demand for both of them.

"Okay," Russ announced, "you kids did an awesome job... very happy with the result... so..."

Angela spoke first, "Russ... if it's alright with everyone... I'd love to stay and watch the shoot. Maybe do some touch ups in necessary... off the clock of course."

"Me too," Clint jumping in.

Russ looked at me and I just shrugged.

Clint removed the cape and Elle stood up, Russ introducing her to Howie. He looked at Russ and said, "This will be too easy."

What did he mean by that?

None the less... did I say she looked sensational?

Leading us back to the other set, Russ had Clint turn the lights back on, Howie taking a meter reading and then turning two large umbrella lights towards the bedroom display. After a second meter reading, he asked Elle to stand to the left side of the bed and proceeded to take twenty pictures of her posing in a half dozen positions, mostly just moving her head, none of which showed any part of her exposed... well... except for copious amounts of cleavage whenever she bent even slightly forward.

Russ was video taping the whole thing.

Now he asked her to move to the edge of the bed, causing Howie to move one of the lights further to the right.

With that...Russ had her moving... his interested now having her expose a little of this and a little of that.

I wanted to tell him that Howie's motor drive was making his video camera redundant... but the two of them were having too much fun having her pose to listen to any of my smartass remarks.

A moment later, the spaghetti strap holding up her blouse... slipped off her left shoulder.

With her attention centered on Russ's instructions... and getting to where he wanted her... she didn't seem to notice the inadvertent slippage.

With gravity being gravity... the loss of the string caused a slow... although with each movement... an increasingly revealing surge of skin... until the left side of the blouse fell off her left breast.

She didn't notice... but the intake of breath to my left... indicated that the, until now, silent Angela did take notice.

Howie shot another dozen pictures before Russ asked Elle to turn slightly to her left... and as she moved... she realized she was exposed... looking down and seeing her left breast uncovered.

Without losing her smile, she casually hooked her thumb under the strap and pulled it back onto her shoulder.

There was nothing casual about both Russ and Howie's reaction, both of them now asking Elle to pose in, at first, slightly more risqué positions, her top offering more and more exposure... until Howie asked, "Okay... now turn around... that's it... and look back at me over your right shoulder... good... now turn your shoulders, keeping your hips square... that's great... look at me... look... perfect!"

Moving to his right, he then ordered, "... hold that... hold it..." the whole time his motor drive taking picture after picture... until, "... now bend at the waist... that's it... a little more... great... now put your right hand on your hip... bending a little more... oh... that's perfect!"

It was... because not only was her ass completely exposed... her labia were also on full display.

Both Angela and Clint inhaled audibly... Russ's head raising as he stopped shooting the video.

Only Howie continued to work...

"Let's take a break," Russ suggested.

While Elle enjoyed some more of the Brunch, Clint and Angela fussing with her, Howie disappeared in search of some, "costumes," for Elle to model... while Russ hung with us and we learned some more about him.

He'd attended Rutgers University as an undergraduate, played football and could have gotten, at least, a tryout with the NFL. Instead, he attended Medical School at NYU, doing his residency at City Hospital. After passing his medical boards, he worked in the City for seven years, but grew tired of the "... whining and psychosis of his "Uptown" patients," and fled to Philadelphia, where he taught and wrote for the next thirty something years. Besides the research and text books he'd written... while he was recovering from the heart attack... he'd met Howard, the two of them producing a video series, sponsored by the university, using "amateur models," on what was still considered, "The Bible of Healthy Sexual Relationships." It had been, a "going away" present from the university, which no one at the time had realized... was the opening of the next chapter in his life.

"Do you miss teaching?" Elle asked.

"If you'd asked me that question ten years ago, I would have said "Yes." But to be honest... working with kids like Clint and Angela, the models I find on line... especially your Ms. Elle... and Howie... it's much more real."

Howie chose that moment to return, holding a couple of items in his hand that he held up, telling Russ, "I found something."

Standing, Russ looked at us and announced, "Back to work."

Back to the corner of the bed, Russ and Howie again had Elle turning and moving in different poses for, maybe, two minutes... then Howie asked, "Elle... drop the blouse straps and cross your arms over your chest... okay... that's perfect... hold that... hold it... now drop your arms and turn a little to your right... perfect!"

Elle's top was now down around her waist... completely off her chest.

She made no attempt to cover herself and neither of the men suggested any new pose for a full minute... each continuing to shoot... until they'd both reached a point where, without words, they knew they were ready to move on.

Howie spoke first... "Okay... now I'd like you to change into... if it's alright with everyone... to change into this... garment."

He held up something that looked like a piece of lingerie. It was red and black in color, with a satin and lace combination of material.

Angela volunteered to help her, "... so she won't mess up her hair or make-up."

While the girls were in the dressing room, Clint moved the umbrella lights under Howie's supervision, Russ suggesting the addition of two more light, both used to add "indirect light" to the studio.

Those objectives completed, we waited... and waited... for the girls to return. Finally, Russ asked Clint to go get them, saying to me, "Howie has to get back to New Haven by three... and at this rate we won't be done!"

Clint came back and held up a finger... "On their way. Angela said she had to do a minor repair."

A moment later the girls walked in, Elle wearing a "Teddy" that pretty much covered everything but her ass, the garment having a thong back.

On a scale of ten... it rated, maybe a four... but that only because of the back.

Russ and Howie were thrilled!

Now they had her posing on the bed... which kind of limited the positions they put her in... until they realized how flexible she was... and then it was all bets off.

I looked at Angela... and she had a definite, "dreamy" look in her eyes, which led me to wonder what kind of "repair" she'd needed to make on the Teddy?

Turning my attention to Clint... he looked back at me... and read my mind. Making a "V" with his left index and middle fingers... he stuck his tongue between them and wiggled it up and down.

That answered that question.

I now had two interested parties.

As had been the case for the past hour, Russ and Howie were taking turns posing Elle... each with the same objective... to get her naked as quickly as possible.

As I watched, it occurred to me that neither had mentioned that their stated, or at least Russ's stated purpose for what they were doing... was a "Boudoir Shoot."

My notion of such wasn't to get the model naked... but to have her poses where she would look as sensuous and suggestive as possible... without being naked.

Nope... these boys had wandered off course... and I knew they weren't interested in finding their way back to it.

Up until this point, Elle had been posing while either upright on her knees or completely kneeling on the bed. Now Russ wanted her on all four of her limbs, as he and Howie circled the bed, shooting her while somehow managing to be out of the pictures themselves.

I guess Russ had been right when he said, "We've worked together for a long time."

One, very interesting development in the way they had her posing... was that the string the connected the back and front of the Teddy... had disappeared in her labia, once again her crotch exposed.

She didn't know... and no one was going to tell her.

"Okay... now sit down... sideways to the left... leaning on your left hand... that's right... goodgoodgood... okay... drop the left strap... okay... that's great... lean further... drop down onto your elbow and rest your head in your hand... and slip the right strap off... that's great... okay now back up on your hand..."

As soon as she lifted herself back up... the top of the Teddy started to slip...

"Okay... now kneel back up until... perfect."

The Teddy was now down around her waist.

This time... she knew the top of the garment had slipped off... but just to prove she didn't care... she knelt straight up... hesitated... sat down and then completely removed the Teddy... before assuming her previous position.

Russ and Howie... for the first time... were left open mouthed and flat footed.

For that matter, the same could be said for both Angela and Clint.

"Well..." the stammering Russ finally blurted, "did that just happen... or am I dreaming?"

12