Show & Tell Ch. 37

Story Info
Grandfather's affair with teacher takes new turns.
6k words
3.71
2.6k
1
0

Part 37 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early in July, during the same Summer that Elle would consummate her relationship with Trey... and rekindle a romance with another lover, my accountant contacted me with an opportunity to invest in a, "... sure thing," real estate deal.

Without adding any details, other than the principal partner being available the next day to go over their business plan and financials, he asked if I would be interested enough to meet with the man...

Then he mentioned, "Oh... and there is a monetary deadline that is looming... so if you want to get in on it..."

As a favor to my accountant, I agreed to meet and offered a harbor side restaurant that was close to both of us.

Just before noon the next day I walked into the restaurant and looked around. Because of my height, I am easily recognizable, but when no one approached, I walked out onto the umbrella festooned deck, thinking he might be waiting there.

Concentrating on my search, I was dumbstruck when someone put a hand on my right hip and half turned me to my right. Caught off guard, I took a stutter step and then spun further to confront my assailant.

Standing in front of me... was Elle's daughter Kim.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, wearing one of her beautiful smiles

Momentarily overcome by both the sight of her... and the unorthodox manner of her arrival, I was speechless.

She used this lapse to take both of my hands and say, "It's so great to see you!"

Shaking my head, I was finally able to say... "Well it's really great to see you too."

Looking her over, I added, "And I guess I can't ask you why you're here... because you obviously work here."

The hot pink tank top, bearing the restaurant's name and logo on the front, was a dead giveaway.

"I do," she answered, still smiling. Then... just to add to my uneasiness, she did a slow pirouette... showing off the back of the shirt, as well as her still amazing ass.

That perfect bum was wearing white short shorts... but they weren't scandalously short... the back of the shirt read, "EAT HERE" in bold letters.

"So why are you here?" she asked a second time.

Reprising and revising the same answer I'd given her on the night of her "Winter Formal," I said, "Pseudo businessman from nine to five... but a judge of lovely young women at lunchtime."

Giving me an even bigger smile, she did another, even slower, pirouette, this time finishing with a slight "curtsey."

When I didn't respond, she asked, "Well?"

Now I smiled and answered, "If I were to reply honestly... I could end up in jail."

Now a serious look, not unlike one her mother might give, "For what?"

Leaning over, and with sotto voice, "Sexual exploitation of a minor for starters."

"I'm not a minor," she protested, "I'm almost twenty-one!"

Now I gave her a look... before replying, "I think that would mean you either started school at age eight, or you stayed back three times... Given your obvious intelligence and maturity, that is a complete impossibility."

Naturally, the hostess walked over just then, interrupting and asking, "Would you like a table sir?"

Looking at her and then at Kim, I said, "Excuse me," to Kim and then, "Yes please," to the hostess. Before she could ask, I added, "And that will be for two and I'd like to sit in this young lady's section."

The look on Kim's face dimmed slightly, maybe thinking that I might be joined by my wife? But her smile brightened again, and she held up a finger, before retreating to the kitchen.

I took that opportunity to watch her ass... old habits dying hard... the slogan on the back of her shirt reading like a demand.

After choosing a table that was doubly shaded, I sat and hoped that my lunchtime meeting would be somehow cancelled... but that thought went away when a harried looking guy in a suit walked onto the deck and spotted me right away.

Ray was all business. After introducing himself, he started to give me a synopsis of the venture, emphasizing with the, "... can't miss," aspects.

I was paying scant attention, waiting for Kim to reappear.

When she did, she was carrying a large, empty, serving tray and something small in her hand. Spotting Ray, her smile returned, and she mouthed, "One minute," as she walked past our table.

Clearing a table further out on the deck, I watched as she slipped whatever it was in her hand into her back pocket and then walk to our table.

"Can I get your gentlemen something to drink?"

Ray never looked at her but ordered a Bud Light draft. Turning to me, "And you sir?" with her customary 1000-watt smile.

"Iced Tea please."

That earned me another of her mother's looks, this one asking, "What?"

Handing each of us a menu off the tray, she smiled again and walked towards the kitchen. Just by the extra sway... I knew she knew I was watching her ass.

After she returned with our drinks, Ray ordered a sandwich and I declined having anything, telling him I'd eaten a late breakfast.

After another hour of half listening to him..., "I like what I'm hearing," I told him, "but I need to go over the numbers and have my attorney look at these documents. I know you're up against some deadlines, so why don't I get my end done and we'll meet again next Tuesday. This location work for you?"

Ray practically kissed me; his excitement palpable. He agreed to everything and left, leaving a small notebook on the table. By the time I saw it, he was gone.

Kim returned, clearing the table and then asked, "Can I get you anything else sir?"

"Vodka, tonic with a lime," I answered.

"Yes sir," as she turned.

Then she stopped and turned back.

Reaching into the back pocket of her shorts, she took the something out of the pocket and bent over the table, her arms flat and the little something that she'd held earlier, now in her fingers.

I was having a tough time focusing because the bending over... with her arms flat on the table... had caused the front of her tank top... top... to droop open, revealing a valley of cleavage.

She was watching my eyes.

Wiggling the little something to get me to refocus, I finally looked at it. It was her Driver's License. Taking it from her, I looked at her date of birth... which I already knew and her home address, which I also knew... and said, "Okay... so I'll be registered as a Level 3 Sex Offender instead of a Level 2."

Shaking her head, then tilting it to the left... this string of duplicating her mother's habits was starting to get scary... she said, "You won't be going to jail and you can look at me and talk to me any way you want... because we're both adults now."

When she returned with my drink, I asked if would be alright for me to sit at the table and go over some of the paperwork Ray had given me.

And I also asked for the check.

"I'm sorry sir, but the other gentleman has already paid it," she replied.

"That was nice of him," I offered, "and did he leave a generous tip?"

"Professional etiquette doesn't allow me to answer that question," now pursing her lips, "but I can say that I'm satisfied... with the tip."

I sat at the table, going through the Business Plan and the financials, Kim delivering two more, unrequested, drinks, until the sun dropped low enough to make my table uncomfortable.

Retreating to the bar, I sat and talked to the bartender, late twenties, a teacher in an adjoining town, whom Kim had introduced me to, while pointing at me and saying, "He's the best teacher I ever had." Then she surprised me with a kiss on the cheek.

Jeff's demeanor remained neutral through all this, his expression never changing. With the absence of a wedding ring, and his obvious unease with the way Kim and I were interacting, I had little doubt that he was interested in her too.

But then I thought, "... she probably gets hit on a dozen times a day, so maybe he's just being protective?"

Nah! Men's minds don't work that way when there's a very seductive young woman involved.

Pushing back from the bar, leaving my fourth drink almost full, I stood up, feeling a little woozy, and asked Jeff for my tab.

"Already taken care of," he informed me.

Shaking my head, I asked, "By whom?"

Shaking his head, still neutral, "Sorry, professional etiquette."

Seeing me standing, Kim sauntered over and asked, "Are you leaving?"

"Afraid so," I answered, "no one here to impress with my businessman routine, so I'll head back to my office where they all know I'm a total fraud and can't get along without them."

Laughing, she said, "You're not fooling anyone here either."

"Moi?" feigning hurt feelings.

"Oui, toi," she shot back.

When I gave her a look, she shrugged and said, "My mother loves anything and everything French, so I learned all these little phrases from her."

"Well done mom!"

Offering her my hand, I smiled, "And it was great seeing you again, you did a great job today and... if you're working next Tuesday, I'll probably be back."

She lit up, "Yes, I'll be working on Tuesday..." ignoring my hand and reaching up to give a hug.

Turning, I reached across the bar and shook Jeff's hand, his demeanor finally thawing, a smile for the twenty I'd left on the bar for him.

Kim walked with me to the door, another hug offered and accepted.

As we hugged, I was left with a choice... and not wanting to embarrass her, I slipped the fifty that had been in my hand into her rear pocket, instead of her cleavage.

Realizing what I had done, she reached into her pocket with her left hand, her right arm still around my neck... which meant I was bent in half.

Looking at the fifty-dollar bill, she took a step backwards, releasing my neck... asking, "What is this for?"

"For being you and for the nice gesture..."

"Gesture?"

"Kim... I really do thank you for the thought and paying for my drinks. But there are certain things that I am firm about... and having you buy me drinks is one of them! Again, thank you."

Holding it in her hand, she looked at me, gave a little shake of her head... "But this is more than the drinks cost... you don't have..."

"Thank you, Kim," and I turned and walked into the parking lot.

The following Tuesday I returned to the restaurant, but not to meet with Ray. In doing my due diligence, I'd opened the notebook that Ray had, inadvertently left behind at the restaurant... and what I found was extremely informative. I passed that information on to my accountant, asking for his interpretation of the notes.

Ray had been manipulating the income from the property he owned with two other, "silent" partners. Everything in their LLC's Tax Returns and Business Plan looked legitimate, but when matched to the actual income, proved he'd been skimming cash rental payments for some time.

That was the end of that.

No, I was returning to the restaurant to see and talk to Kim because I'd told her I would be there. And to be honest, I was also going back because seeing her had reminded me of my first encounter with her and that everything that I'd found so compelling about her then... was doubly true now.

Like Elle with Trey... I was smitten.

I walked into the restaurant just after noon, exchanged nods with Jeff and asked the Hostess for an outside table in Kim's section. She walked out, looked around and held up her index finger. Back inside, she told me that there was a table becoming available, but it would be a couple of minutes. I walked back to the bar and sat down, Jeff acknowledging me and asking, "One of the same?" I nodded and looked at the TV, Sports Center showing highlights of the games from the previous evening.

I got my drink, Jeff talking an order from one of the waitresses, when a pair of arms encircled my chest, the tip of a tongue licked my earlobe and a voice whispered, "Everybody told me you wouldn't come back... but I knew they were wrong."

And then she was gone.

The hostess retrieved me a minute later and I ended up in the same seat I'd sat in a week earlier.

Kim buzzed past me twice, serving a table and clearing another, and in each instance made a "kissing" motion with her lips. For some reason, probably the boldness of her action, I found that little intimacy quite erotic.

That day, she was again wearing white short shorts and the same type of tank top, this one bright yellow, with the same logo on the front and back.

But this time, "EAT HERE" seemed less like a "Demand..." and more like an "Invitation."

Finally walking to my table, Kim handed me a menu and said, "Hi."

"Hi yourself," I replied, "and just so you'll know... yellow is my new favorite color."

Great smile, "Thank you..." and then... with no hesitation or preface... she asked THE Question of the Century... "Would you like to take me out?"

HOLY SHIT Batman! What kind of question is that?"

Looking at her, I took a sip of my drink... trying to regain my composure.

Once I could swallow... I asked, "Take you out? Take you out how? Take you out like my father use to say, when I'd say or do something stupid... "I brought you into this world... and I can take you out!"

Now her demeanor changing from bouncy confidence to subtle uneasiness, "No silly, like on a date... take me out on a date."

Now I took a longer sip of my drink... looking at her, trying to figure out where this came from... and more importantly, how to politely turn her down, without making myself look like an Ogre.

"Kim, that's really nice of you... but unless there's something really bad going on in your life, a something that you'd feel more comfortable talking to me about than someone else... a date with you seems like a very bad idea."

Now the, "determined" Kim persona took over, "And why would it be a bad idea?"

My, "determined" response needed to be ironclad...

"Well... first... I'm old enough to be your grandfather. Second... I'm married... and third... my granddaughter is nearly as old as you are!"

Yup... that's all I could muster.

Snorting and giving me a head shake, she walked away, stopping at the table she'd cleared, the Hostess having set it up, took a drink order and then walked past me again, offering another pursed lip kiss.

Returning, she walked to my table, stopped on my right, took a drink off her tray... which I hadn't ordered... then, with legs held straight, she bent forward at the waist, offering another "Valley of Cleavage," when placing the drink on the table... muttering, "Weak, very weak...," then stood and continued on to the other table.

Caught off guard, sometimes even the most erudite among us get tongue tied.

But I had only myself to blame for my predicament, because I could have just as easily blown off lunch that day. No... I'd have to find an "adult" way to wiggle free.

Kim stopped at my table a moment later. "Are you going to eat today?"

As ridiculous as it may seem, that question... at that time... with my brain stuck in neutral... caused me to burst out laughing!

Kim looked at me like I was nuts... and she was right.

By the time I'd regained even a tiny bit of control, I knew I was toast.

"EAT HERE," no matter what color, had finished me off.

Taking a deep breath... I asked, "What do you suggest?"

"I'd suggest that you take me out on a date. I want to go somewhere "adult," not to a movie or to a friend's house where you'd play some video games, not somewhere a kid my age would take me... but somewhere you would want to take me."

Smiling, I answered, "I was thinking more in terms of a luncheon suggestion."

Shooting me a look... and a slight shake of her head, she pointed to the menu and said, "Make a choice...," this time finishing with a piercing, "... because you're running out of time," look.

"Cup of Chowder and the Stuffies," I said, followed by, "... and could you give me a minute to think about your ultimatum?"

"It isn't an ultimatum," she countered, "I'm merely asking you for a date."

"An "Adult" date Kim... and you're barely eighteen. And please believe me, I respect your maturity and your brains... but Jesus... I'm old enough..."

Hands on the table again, arms straight... but this time she hunched her shoulders forward slightly, squeezing the tops of her arms against the sides of her chest, her breasts bulging out of the top of her tank top...my eyes riveted on the "Canyon of Cleavage."

She had my attention.

Cute smile, as she leaned a little further towards me... "Do you think I care about how old you are? I'm not asking you to marry me... I'm asking you out. Besides that, I'm asking you to take me somewhere you'll feel comfortable... that's all."

With that, she stood up straight... "Chowder and Stuffies... do you want another drink?"

"No thanks... not right now," I answered.

A nod and she disappeared into the kitchen.

"... somewhere you'll feel comfortable...?"

Okay, let's run through the options: Nope... this was an impossible situation.

While I'd had some experience with "young women," almost all had been dancers at Strip Clubs. My fun and games with the nineteen-year-old Mia, (Show & Tell - Chapter 29) whom I'd met at "Passions Gentleman's Club," my only real experience. If I discounted my "Substitute Teaching and Formal Dance Chaperone" introduction to the, then, fifteen-year-old Kim, anywhere I would take her was bound to be construed as... an older man with a young... very young... girl, who was probably an escort.

On the other hand...

Restaurants, bars and nightclubs were full of, "... older men with younger women," and, while women my age would frown upon the practice, younger women barely noticed anymore. What was good for the goose...

As I pondered the various possibilities, Kim walked back out of the kitchen with my lunch. As she had done so expertly, when serving my drink earlier, she again served both dishes, individually, in the same manner... bending at the waist, while offering an eyeful of cleavage.

So preposterously dangerous... it made no sense.

"What are you doing next Thursday?" I asked... before I could change my mind.

My wife was going with her sister to a wedding in Virginia, a cousin that I'd never met. She and her sister saw it as an opportunity to... get away from their respective husbands for a weekend.

I couldn't have been more supportive.

Kim's reaction was far less muted than I'd anticipated... though still easily visible.

After a moment to collect her thoughts, she said, "I get out of work at 4:00... can we leave from here?"

"That would be perfect," I replied.

Giving me another smile, "Is there anything else I get for you sir?"

"Not right at this moment," I answered with a smile of my own.

After waiting on another table, she walked to the kitchen... this time looking back over her shoulder to make sure I was watching.

When she returned, she placed another unsolicited drink on the table, adding, "You looked like you needed this."

After finishing lunch, I asked the hostess to tell Kim that I was at the bar when she had my bill ready.

Thirty seconds later Kim slid in next to me, right arm thrown over my right shoulder, chin resting on my left shoulder, the check held in front of me in her left hand.

As I read the bill, she took the opportunity to ask, "Where are you taking me?"

Reaching into my pocket, I took out a hundred-dollar bill, handing it to her as I replied, "Don't know yet?"

Chin off the shoulder, she whispered, "Remember... somewhere adult."

Nodding, I answered, "But also... somewhere where I'll feel comfortable."

She gave me a sideways look, another of her mother's trademark stares that I'd get when I was being a "smartass."

Now a frown, chin back on my shoulder, her lips brushing my left ear, "But... how will I know what to wear?"

Turning and sliding off the barstool, I bent down close to her and whispered, "Bring adult shoes."

I dropped a twenty on the bar and walked out.

12