Show & Tell Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is he watching your ass?" I asked after we'd taken about ten steps.

"Yes," she replied, never having turned around.

Then she asked, "What about your money?"

"Could you hold it for me?" I asked.

She said nothing... folding the $4,700.00 and putting into her purse.

Dinner was interesting, lots of people giving us looks, Kim just, "... slightly overdressed," for the casino on a Thursday night, never mind the age difference and the likely conclusion that she was a very classy and high-priced call girl!

We talked about me, as little as possible, and her, the conversation working around to her relationships with her family, how she "... loved her little brother to pieces," kind of skipped over her father, and then started to talk about her mother. She confessed to being a miserable brat throughout her childhood and that she'd only just discovered another side of, "Elizabeth," as she referred to her mother.

That caught my attention... possibly a slip up on Elle's part, Kim learning that her mother was up to something?

As it turned out, it was only a new understanding about what her father had been putting her mother through all those years.

"I was such a bitch! My father was treating her like dirt, and I did nothing but add to her misery. But I'm trying to be better, to listen to her and watch her. She never deserved the crap that she's been taking and she's a hell of a lot stronger and I ever realized."

She smiled when she said that.

Then she covered her lips with the fingertips of her right hand, a smile behind the fingers and laughed a cute laugh... "You know," with a conspiratorial whisper, "she has boxes in her closet. Boxes of clothes... dresses, skirts, pants, blouses, underwear, lingerie, bathing suits... and other stuff..." pausing to take a sip of wine, "stuff like dildos... and stuff you'd wear if you were into S&M... and it's all really, really sexy and she'd never be able to wear it... never because my father wouldn't allow it... so I'm not sure...?"

"Mom's a freak?" I asked, feeling a little daring.

Now she laughed out loud, "No, that's the last thing she'd be. But she goes out with her girlfriends a lot, so I thought maybe...? But now I think that she just buys all that stuff to be defiant, to... I don't know, maybe someday she'll come downstairs wearing one of the dresses and tell dad that she's wearing whether he likes it or not." Looking up into the mirrored ceiling... she said, "This dress is more conservative than any in those boxes, but... maybe I'll wear one of them when... I mean IF... you take me out again.

I almost said, "Make it the red one and you have a deal."

As I hesitated, that thought percolating in my brain... and with the sound of concern in her voice, Kim asked, "You do want to take me out again... don't you?"

"Of course I do," I answered, "but the thought of you wearing anything that would be more sensual than the dress you have on... caused my brain to freeze!"

That earned me a BIG smile.

Finished, I took her arm and led her out of the restaurant, where I looked around and then asked, "Would you like dessert?"

"Not really," she answered, looking a little confused.

I had known the question would confuse her, as we'd just left the restaurant, so I told her, "They have a Bakery on the other side of the casino that makes the best pastry I've ever tasted. I thought you might enjoy the experience."

With a questioning look, she shrugged and said, "Okay... but only if we share one."

We walked through the concourse, Kim taking in the sights. There were shops that sold all kinds of wares and souvenirs, two theaters, a night club and numerous bars and restaurants. My rational for this excursion was to get her use to being ogled... by adults.

Obviously, she'd had no problem having schoolboys stare at her... look and then fantasize... and the same went for men at the restaurant... including Jeff. But here it was different... and with her all dressed up, along with having her hair and makeup all professionally done... it was a whole new ballgame.

As she rubbernecked, a host of men and women checked her out, some even casting me the evil eye. But if she noticed, she didn't offer an objection.

We arrived at the Bakery, where Kim spent three minutes making her choice. I ordered two espressos and we sat eating a cannoli... watching other people watch us.

"Anything else you'd like to do, or see?" I asked.

Looking over the rim of her demitasse cup... her eyes sparkling, a really cute smile on her lips, one that lacked any guile... she said, "Do you think we could look at a room?"

"A hotel room...? You've never seen a hotel room before?" my question.

"Oh, I've stayed in hotel rooms before. One on a school trip to Washington and once in New York City on another school trip. I went to Disney World with my family and we stayed in the "Contemporary Hotel" and that was nicer than the others... but I think the rooms here would be different too."

Who was I to argue?

"Well, since we're here."

I led her to the elevators and pushed the button for the 17th floor.

She just stood next to me, offering no comment.

Arriving at seventeen... I led her to a room at the end of a long corridor.

Opening the door, I held it for her, as her eyes grew wide and her mouth fell open.

The room was a corner suite... with two window walls. Looking out, the room offered a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree view of, almost, the entire Mashantucket Reservation.

She stood, seemingly, rooted to the floor, only her eyes moving, before she whispered, "Oh my God!"

The spell broken, she turned and reached up, her arms wrapping around my neck, giving a long and very sensual kiss, one that included my first taste of her tongue.

When I finally disengaged, I asked if she'd like another glass of champagne, the bottle sitting in an ice bucked next to the giant sectional couch that sat in the middle of the room.

She nodded her head, "Yes."

Then she walked to the "front facing" window and looked out onto the light strewn landscape. When I popped the champagne cork, she turned and looked at me... and I saw tears running down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly panicked that I'd overstepped some boundary.

She stared at me, her bottom lip curled, the only sound a slight hiccup or catch in her breath.

Now I was frozen in place... the champagne bottle in one hand, the flute in the other.

Then a smile, her right index finger wiping away the tears.

"Absolutely nothing," she finally answered, her smile growing.

She walked to me, gave me another kiss, this one only slightly less intense, before taking the glass and walking back over to the window.

With her back to me, but her reflection clearly visible in the window, she softly offered, "I've never seen anything more beautiful. This place is a miracle! It's in the middle of nowhere and it's so huge it should be ugly. But looking at it from up here... it's like staring up into the heavens... only upside down."

She took a sip from the glass, then put it down on the window ledge. With her back still to me, she reached up behind her neck and untied the string, letting the top of the dress fall around her waist.

I couldn't breathe... because I suddenly had a lump in my stomach that was the size of a volleyball.

With a little wiggle, she pulled the dress over her hips... letting it fall to the floor. Two little steps to the right... and she was naked.

Well... except for her shoes.

Picking up the champagne flute, she slowly turned to face me.

Once more I was speechless... her sensuality, intertwined with a nubile innocence, that was devastating in its intensity...

But...

Now something in me tried to pour cold water on my libido, a question bubbling up in my brain that was issued through my mouth... "Kim... are you sure you want to do this?"

Her smile wrote her answer.

Walking to me and wrapping my arms around her back, she pulled me to her and whispered, "This is my "adult" experience and you are my adult fantasy. I never could have expected you to treat me like this... like a Princess... Please let me finish this the way I want... and leave your conscience out of it."

With that, she reached up and started to unbutton my shirt. It took her a long time to undress me, the two of us kissing and her kissing parts of me whenever she took something else off. Once I was naked, my cock sticking out like a flagpole, she gave me a very wicked smile and then pushed me backwards onto the couch.

I heard myself groan as she knelt in front of me... my head falling back on the cushions.

I felt her fingers lightly rubbing... no not her fingers... just the very tips of her fingers... all ten of them barely brushing the skin, her thumbs taking turns brushing the very tip... the sensation causing my cock to quiver spontaneously, my eyes opening and seeing her watching them... both her lips and her eyes smiling.

Now I felt her tongue join the fingertips... using the same technique... the tip running up and down the shaft and entering the tip... as she continued to brush her fingers over everywhere.

The feeling was incredible, the sensation like nothing I'd ever felt before. But as good as it felt... it looked even better. Because of my height, sitting on the couch with her between my legs, I wasn't just feeling her, but I was watching her as well. As good as it all was for me... she was feeling the same things... as she felt me with her finger tips and tongue, she was watching me watch her... and we were both moving and making sounds that let us know we were reveling in that moment...

And she never stopped looking at me... her eyes telling me that she wanted whatever would happen... to happen.

I reached down and touched her shoulders, now her eyes questioning.

As I started to... or was attempting to, stand up, she took my cock into her mouth, holding it with her fingers and lips... wanting me to stay put.

But I wanted to taste her, do make her feel the way that she'd been pleasuring me.

Once standing, I bent and kissed her, my tongue fighting to get into and then stay in her mouth. Finally standing up straight again, I turned her and gently pushed her down, simply reversing our positions. Opening her legs, I started to lick the insides of her thighs, while running my hands up the outsides of her thighs... until I pushed them under her ass and lifted her so that her crotch was off the couch.

Then I pushed my face into her warm, moist crotch, licking her...

I pulled my head back and looked at her vagina. Even in the soft light of the room, I could see that there was no stubble... no razor burn... no bumps... no anything that would distract from the absolute perfection that was her crotch... and I found that somewhat troubling because it was as smooth and as perfect as a...

I looked up at her and when our eyes met... she giggled and asked, "Do you like it?"

"Like it...?" I leaned my head forward and licked her from top to bottom and from side to side. I licked inside her labia and into the creases where her thighs and crotch met... never feeling anything that might be considered less than baby soft skin...

"I love it!"

"Gwen did it for me... but she really did it for you. I've never shaved it before. I mean... just before school gets out, I'd go to the salon with my mother and I'd get a bikini cut and hot wax for the beach, but I never even thought about shaving it all off. Gwen told me you'd like it... but do you really?"

To prove I did, I spent the next, I don't know how many minutes, licking and kissing and rubbing and searching for places to do all those things... before using my index finger to search for... and find her tiny clitoris.

Then I did all the same things to that!

By now both of us were sweating and hoarse from our cries and moans, the thrusts and movements as we adjusted ourselves to give and receive the maximum amount of pleasure.

It drove us both crazy!

Unable to control myself for much longer, I licked and kissed my way to her face, where she found my saliva and her dripping all around my mouth... her tongue licking if off... while she reached between my legs and grabbed my cock, guiding it towards...

I didn't have a condom... FUCK!

My hesitation caused her to open her eyes... and it only took one look to know something was wrong.

"What?" she asked, thinking, I guess, that I was suffering another bout with my conscience.

"I don't have protection," I moaned, "I hadn't planned on this."

Had she been a little bit more worldly, a little more experienced, she would have asked. "Well if that were true... why did you have a key to this room... why was there champagne on ice... why...?"

But she wasn't that worldly or experienced... yet.

And the truth was... I'd never given a condom a thought. I'd been "clipped" in my forties, after my wife had been nearly crippled when a simple medical procedure had gone bad, so with all the planning that I'd been doing... I just forgot. But really, the condom would have been for me. I knew I was clean, and I knew, despite her crazy sex life, Elle was having herself check regularly.

I had no idea what Kim's sex life was like?

But her response to my relief... made the entire issue mute...

"God... you are so fucking perfect!"

With that revelation, it was Kim's turn to stand, and instead of pushing me backwards onto the couch, she took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

I brought the champagne.

In the room, we turned down the comforter and climbed into bed. I thought I'd be safe for a moment or two, Kim, like me, maybe cooling down a little from my oral assault on her...?

Nope.

Never even looked at the champagne... never cuddled up next to me, wanting to discuss how or why we'd ended up in bed together...?

Nope.

As soon as I was horizontal, she climbed on top of me, kissing and rubbing me, her body turning counterclockwise as she worked her way into my crotch... conveniently leaving her own in my face.

I went back to ravaging her, my fingers now gently spreading her labia, so I had complete access to her inner core, my tongue invading every, "nook and cranny." (Apologies to Thomas English Muffins)

While there, I decided that my earlier reticence in pleasuring her perineum and her rectum, had robbed us both of another avenue of delight, a mistake made before I'd discovered that she was enjoying our tryst as much as myself.

And as had happened when my tongue first touched her mother's nether region... she jumped involuntarily, maybe more a twitch than a jump.

But she also didn't display any hesitancy or try to stop me.

My tongue delighted in tickling and penetrating both her anus and vagina... and everything in between.

This time it was Kim who surrendered, her voice hoarse from her cries, moans and whimpers. But unlike me, there was a purpose to her disengaging... as she turned clockwise and mounted me!

And this time I didn't hesitate, or cause her to balk...

No this time, I took my penis and pushed it into her crotch, as she adjusted herself, lifting her ass off me and now using her hand to guide me to the edge of the cavity that the tip of my cock felt twitch... and twitch again.

I pushed the tip very gently into her... very gently... and then pushed again... only to have her look at my eyes and forcefully push herself backward and down... my shaft sliding fully and deeply inside her.

We both moaned at the same time.

I wanted to go slow and deep, which was a worthwhile aspiration. However, slow and deep worked well on her mother, having given birth to two children and having had some, not a lot of sexual experience, before meeting me.

With Kim... the dual factors of, "Erotic Nirvana," a strikingly beautiful 18 year old, who just happened to be the daughter of my longtime lover, straddling my pelvis, her arms extended, hands on my chest, back, neck and head arched back... and the tightness of her vagina, which I would later learn had only been penetrated once previously, locked on my dick... her hips rolling forward and back... the desire to go, "... slow and deep," quickly turned into, "... fast and deep... fast and not so deep... fast and... fast and fast, fast, fast and... OH SHIT...!" as I shot my load... "deep...," (I think) inside her.

Her head was still arched back, and her arms were still fully extended, hands on my chest... as I exhaled a groan so loudly that it caused her to open her eyes and look down at me.

She was glowing.

With that, she fell forward, my cock falling out of her, her head now resting on my chest. I pulled a pillow under my head, which caused her to pick up her head and look at me... and what I saw reflected every second I'd spent with her... since Foxwoods appeared in my windshield, over four hours earlier.

She was glowing.

Then she crossed her hands under her chin and looked deeply into my eyes. A smile appeared and she said, "Remember when I told you that my mother would have given me away for the Spa treatment...?"

"Yeah," was all I could muster.

"Well, I have no doubt that she'd give up my little brother too... for a chance to have you make love to her... the way you just did to me."

Before I could come back with a snappy reply, she pushed herself up into my face and gave me a really nice kiss... before asking, "Can we do it again?"

"You want to do it again... right now?" my voice sounding desperate, even to me.

"No silly," her eyes sparkling and her smile even bigger, "not that. I want you to take me out again... to another someplace adult."

That was deflating.

Sensing a change in my demeanor...? Or maybe realizing how she'd just phrased her response... she giggled, and said, "And yes I want to do that again..., and again... and again!"

Giving me another kiss, she held my face and whispered, "Just be yourself... and everything else will take care of itself."

Giving her a serious look, "Okay," I promised, "I'll make a point to include you in my busy schedule."

After spending ten minutes cleaning up, she changed back into her 18-year-old girl clothes, and we drove back to the restaurant where she'd left her car.

"Your mother and father going to be waiting up for you?" I asked as she gathered her stuff.

"No, I told them I was going out with Sam after work," she replied with a straight face, "and I'd be sleeping over there tonight."

"Sam?"

"Yeah, Sam... wait," a big smile, then a laugh, "you think Sam's a guy?"

"Well, shouldn't I?"

Now her smile even bigger, "My friend... SAMANTHA! Remember her, she was with me at my Sophomore Formal." Ending with a giggle.

"Oh... sure... Samantha."

Another giggle... "You were jealous, weren't you?"

NEVER admit to that!

"No... I was concerned. Unless you told me he was gay... why wouldn't I be concerned?"

Cocking her head to the left and giving me a smirk, a carbon copy of something her mother would have done if I'd tried that on her, Kim leaned across the console and gave me a kiss. It wasn't a passionate kiss, but rather a kiss that promised passion... and one that I would take her up on.

Then she turned sideways facing me... and she got serious... "Thank you for the best night of my life. Yes, the spa was worth it and yes the clothes were beautiful and yes that cannoli was the best dessert I've ever eaten... and yes that was the most beautiful hotel room and view I've ever seen and... yes, that was the first time I've ever had a man make love to me and... NO... I can't wait for you to make it happen all over again."

She kissed me again, jumped out of the car and ran to hers, throwing everything into the back seat, waved... stopped, then ran back to me.

"Your money, I still have your money," holding up her purse.