Showdown at the Saloon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you!" Hissed the blonde, as her proud breasts were kept trapped beneath her rival's.

"You're the ooooonnnneeee, who wanted this, bit-Mmmmmnnnnppphhh" Brie reminded cruelly, before tryin' to use her first curse of their fight.

A curse which was cut off, as completely without expectation of as much, Brie found palms pressed to her cheeks, her head pulled forward, and the blonde's lips pressed to her own. Lips parted by a tongue, one pair after another, as Kylie sought to lock her rival deep in a kiss.

At the shock of it, Brie retreated. The brunette losin' all focus on her lasso of Kylie and the suppression of her tits. But even as she stepped back, and leaned away, Kylie followed her. The blonde pressin' her rival's back into the lip of the bar sink behind her. Never lettin' their lips separate, or Brie to pull back. The blue-eyed bartendress pressin' her body into her rival's, even when that rival's reaction to the kiss sang a song of confusion and retreat.

But don't get the tale twisted, Brie wasn't adverse to kissin' - even kissin' girls - especially a girl as lovely as Kylie. But they were each other's competition. Each other's rival. And in that contest, at least Brie figured, each other's opponent. So why would they kiss?

Even as the question rang through her head like the dingin' of a dinner bell, she felt it - all of it.

Her own nipples sittin' as hard as rocks in a boot in the center of her breasts.

Kylie's doin' just the same, with both sets stabbin'.

The tongue inside her own mouth, without direction even bein' given, meetin' Kylie's halfway.

"Mmmmnnnn-what're ya-mmmnnn-doin?" Brie asked, even in their kiss, she stuck in a state of confusion like mud, just like she was when all this began.

"Distractin' you..." Kylie said between river-deep inhales and breath-robbin' kisses. Her voice busy and short, as she couldn't waste a second on speakin' before gettin' back to her work. To her kiss. To her tongue and Brie's dancin' in the wet heat of their mouths.

And though there it was, as clear as a summer day, Kylie's venomous intentions, Brie still couldn't fight it - resist it. Even with her rival tellin' her exactly what she was doin', as she pulled back from their kiss for only a spell, the brunette could still only melt in that kiss. She cedin' the tiniest, bouncin' whimpers, as her breasts and the blonde's flattened against each other.

There, as she bent back against the bar's sink, her hands pressed on the same, she was lost in her rival's distractin' kiss. Ruinous to her focus though the blonde's lips and tongue were, things then got even worse.

As Kylie's hands moved from the brunette's cheeks down, until like a man's, they pulled strong at the brown-eyed bartendress' cutoff jeans. Tearin' 'em open and then rippin' 'em down. The blonde using her own right foot to pull those bogttoms away when they hit the bar floor.

"Bitch..." Brie muttered into their kiss, as she tried to find the strength to fight the current of lust that carried her.

"Mmmmm, you like this, don't you...?" As Kylie asked the question, her left hand slid under the band of Brie's panties. Then over a shaved hill, and then deep into the valley below. A valley wet like a river, in which the blonde's fingers caught on the only stone. A soft one, that made Brie gasp and quiver, even in their unbroken kiss.

And though Brie was already breakin', the blue-eyed vixen doin' the it wanted more. She being greedy for more than just control of her rival - she wantin' to beat her tit-to-tit, no matter what she had to do.

With that pullin' her wagon, Kylie kept workin', usin' her right hand to reach for somethin'. To grab at somethin'. And then, when it was properly arranged, to pull that somethin' tight. The blonde's lips, tongue, and strokin' fingers keepin' her brunette rival distracted as the discarded short-sleeve plaid button up of the same cinched tight around her own wrists.

It was only then, as Brie's hands were pulled in from wide on the counter, to bein' tied together behind her back, that Kylie ended their kiss and retracted her fingers. "Got you now, cunt."

"Huh...? What the...? Hey! That ain't fair!" Brie protested as she drug herself from her lusty, kiss-and-finger-fueled stupor.

"Awww, don't be like that, Brie. I'll kiss you again..." Kylie taunted, as she pulled back, and smiled brightly. "But right now..." The blonde continued, as she reached up and with her formerly Brie-deep finger. A finger she then wiped across the brunette's cheek, leavin' a trail of juices as it traveled from left to right.

Without waitin' for Kylie to finish her thought, and while wearin' an angry scowl, Brie tried to pull her hands free from the blonde's makeshift tie. But try as she might, she just couldn't. And when she realized that, she finally turned back to her rival, and asked. "Now what, you little cheater...?"

"Now..." Kylie answered, just as she shoved her body forward, slammin' her breasts into Brie's. The blonde's pair comin' down with a loud, echoin' slap. One that made the brunette yelp, and the blue-eyed bartendress smirk.

A smirk Kylie wore as she repeated the chest-first lunge once more, and then again. Each of the landin's of flesh against flesh makin' the brunette's breasts ache. Despite that pain though, and her hands bein' tied behind her back, Brie still fought back. She too lungin', away from the sink, and back into Kylie. Or at least she tried.

"Would you stop?" Kylie asked, as she used her own, un-tied hands to reach out, and stop her rival's lunge. The palms and fing ers of 'em grabbin' at Brie's Texas-sized tits, and squeezin', even as they brought the brunette to a fruitless stop.

"Owe, biiitttchh! I thought ya wanted t' know whose breasts were better?" Brie whinnied like a foal, as she tried to withdraw from Kylie's cruel, squeezin' hands.

"Uh, no. I want to get rid of you. So..." The blonde set her last word adrift, just before she reached out again, not for Brie's breasts but for her shoulders. Kylie then usin' her grips on 'em to pull the brunette forward, and directly into another hard breast to breast collision. One controlled completely by the blonde, who made sure her own tits landed with full force and momentum, while Brie's came to the meetin' with none.

"OOWWEE!! Let me g-OWWE!" Again and again pulled Kylie, each strong like she was draggin' cattle through a river. And each time she did, at least at first, Brie complained.

Then, with each complaint, Kylie taunted. "Hush." "Shut up." "Mmm, you feel that?" "Just give in, Brie."

Spoke to each other - at each other, though they did, with each of Kylie's slam, eventually the two fillies got quiet. The sounds of their large breasts slappin' together the only sound that could be heard in the newly renovated, dark-wood saloon.

Sounds which slowed, as Kylie began to smear her tits against Brie's, like jam on toast, after every meetin' of the two.

A smearin' that grew longer, slower, and more tightly applied, as moments moved by. Until finally, Kylie stopped pullin' back all together, and instead just remained. Wrappin' her arms around the brunette, and just draggin' her tits. The blonde knowin', at the very moment Brie's head leaned forward and came to a gentile rest on her shoulder, that she had the lead she needed.

All she had to do was punish. All she had to do was grind breast against breast with the hussy that stole her tips, until she gave in. Until she quit, both their little competition and the bar.

A submission that was comin', Kylie was sure of it. 'Cause she could hear it. Brie whimperin' softly as their seemingly honey-glued breasts shifted left and then right. Right and then left.

Sounds that grew worse as suddenly, the blonde pulled back and then slammed herself forward again. Smashin' Brie's lower back into the sink lip again, but worst of all, their breasts together once more.

All as Brie's hands hands remained tied behind her back.

All as Kylie hissed. "You give, bitch...?"

Not with words, did Brie's respond. No, for instead she just thrust her own chest forward and into Kylie's. Doin' so, even from her trapped place there against the sink. Even without leverage of any kind.

Despite the feebleness of it, that answer - that sudden shove of breasts, still made Kylie madder than a wet hen headin' for the cuttin' board. And so she pulled back, and slammed again.

Not once.

Not twice.

But three times, oh my.

Each such press of the blonde's body against her rival earnin' a quick yelp and then a lingerin' whimper. The last one soundin' so desperate, so soft and without fire, that Kylie asked again. "Do. You. Give. Bitch?"

Again, no words came, but this time, nor did a shove. Instead, as Brie's head came down again softly on Kylie's shoulder, her rival's answer came in the form of kisses. Soft. Delicate little things. Each seemingly like an angel's plea in itself.

"Don't hurt me anymore." Is how Kylie read 'em, though no such words had been spoken.

"I'll do anythin' you say." Is how the blonde chose to take 'em, even if Brie had still not given out loud.

With that in her mind, Kylie accepted her rival's unsaid surrender. "Mmmm, I hope you don't think I'm going to go all soft, just because you're being sweet..."

The warnin', cruel as it was, didn't stop Brie's lips from peckin' - from movin', slow as molasses, across Kylie's neck. A neck which bent, as the blonde went to give her brunette rival more range to graze.

"I knew you was nothin' but trash. Weak-titted, lesbian trash." They was harsh, bitin' words that came as Kylie closed her eyes, and just began to enjoy her rival's newly earned affection. The blonde at that moment confident that she had always been right. And that Brie was what she always thought she was. Weak. Even if her body was strong.

"Weeeaakkk..." Those thoughts about Brie turned into words, and leaked from the blonde's pretty little mouth like oil from the ground, just before she moaned. "Uuunnnngggghhhh."

Still, even with all 'em words and sounds comin' from Kylie, Brie didn't speak. Didn't stop. Her lips just keepin' on keepin' on. Kissin' down to Kylie's chest, until the brunette could head south no more.

"Mmmnnn, yes, worship my fuckin' tits, Brie. The tits that beat you." The blonde said in a moan. Her eyes still closed as she pulled her body back from her rival, givin' her room to keep goin'.

And Brie did just that, lettin' her kisses march and meander down. From neck to chest, then chest to breast. It was a surrender, full and complete. Kylie was sure of it, no less than when the dawn was comin' in a Texas summer.

And like that dawn - that summer, the blonde basked in it. Lettin' Brie's mouth move to her rock hard nipple and take it. Let the tongue of the same flick at it and lap.

"Mmmmnnn, that's a good girl." Kylie mused as she staggered backward and bumped against the opposite side of the bar, nearly knockin' over the beer bottles that rested there.

Stumble though she did, and off balance as the blonde was, Brie kept lovin'. Kept pleasin'. Even as Kylie's left hand moved from the brunette's body to her hair, and laced in.

As those paws moved, and as Kylie reached a particular peak, the blonde moaned, and shook, so bad it seemed like she might fall over. The whole moment affectin' her.

The mood of the dimly, but still beautifully lit bar. The excitement of her clash with Brie, after so long spent without talkin'. And then victory, as far as Kylie saw it. Her busty rival willingly worshipin' the blonde's gorgeous tits. Kissin' em. Lickin' em. The bested brunette seekin' just a hint of mercy from her big-chested better. All of it makin' Kylie almost dizzy. Hell, more than dizzy, she feelin' as if any moment she'd wish she had a faintin' couch nearby.

Seein' that that fate comin', Kylie pushed off from the counter on which she leaned, tightened her left-handed grip on Brie's hair, and then began to drag. Pullin' the broken little brunette with her, as she walked to down the bar's length and onto the saloon's floor.

Once there, and with Brie bent over with hands still behind her back, Kylie used her right hand to grab the back of a chair, deftly spin it 'round, and then sat herself down in it. "Alright, bitch. You want to please me...? And earn the right to stay here under my thumb...? I'll give you a chance..."

As Kylie spoke, and after she pulled Brie down to her knees, the blonde moved her free right hand down, and her thumb under the waist of her cutoff jeans and panties. Then, with that digit, she pushed, shimmied, and scooted, until those bottoms pulled down and then fell to her ankles. The blonde bartendress barin' her sexy lower half for her rival, just as she, with a swift kick, got rid of the barely-there fabric that had covered her.

"You show me you're willin' to do whatever I say, when I say it, and I'll let you stay. But I get half your tips. AND(!), whenever I'm feelin' needy, you do what you're about to do..." Kylie paused, as she tugged Brie not only towards her, but face-first between her own spread legs. "...what I KNOW you want to do..."

Kylie hadn't said the words "eat me" out loud, but Brie knew. Knew the cost she was bein' asked to pay. Not just in their battle of breasts, but from that moment on. Total submission, both in a sexual way and every other.

It was a barter that seemed to make Brie pause and fidget, as she sat there on her knees. Her head pulled forward, from her sittin' rival's last tug. "Come on. You don't want to make me mad. 'Cause your face is going to end up between these thighs, whether you do it now and keep your job, or after you resist me, and I sit on your pretty little face."

Kissin' her lips, her shoulder, and her breasts, was all fine with Brie. And if we're speakin' gospel, the brunette would have no qualms with findin' herself buried between her rival's legs, if it was her own choice. She findin' the blonde hotter than a spittle, and their likeness to one another even more inticin'.

But this would be somethin' else entirely. This would be a sign. A permanent brand. That though they looked alike, in body and build, they was different. That Kylie was better. Better in a way that made Brie resist, at least for a moment - at least for a second or two before somethin' seemed to click.

When it did, whatever it was, Brie began to lean in, closer and closer. Her mouth openin', as she slowly began to disappear into the small, damp space between Kylie's Texas-sized thighs. And as the brunette approached, the blonde above her began to smile as her eyes closed, her left hand's grip on hair letting loose. "That's right, Brie. Show me how obedient you can be."

Kylie was more than ready. To feel it. To have it. Brie's submission. It was comin', all Kylie had to do was wait for it. To wait for the brunette's tongue to extend and then snake into her sexy, excitement-wet lips.

But when it didn't come. When it took just a second or two too long, Kylie's eyes shot open. She wantin' to see what had happened to her rival's imminent application of tongue to clit.

But when those eyes opened, all the blonde saw was a blur. A beige blur, as Brie suddenly leapt up and then upon her chair-positioned rival. The brunette's thick legs liftin' up before comin' down in a plop on Kylie's bare thighs.

At the sight and the sensation Kylie tried to fight, confused as she could be about how the brunette had gotten her hands untied. But before she could set her mind to that mystery, the blonde moved her arms and hands out, lookin' to grab, to push, to repel her suddenly resurgent bar-mate.

But as those arms lifted, the brunette caught 'em at the wrists. Each of the two girls then fightin' to overpower one another. Kylie to escape, and Brie to subue. A slow battle of attrition then startin', one that seemed to have no winner, or even a leader, as Brie leaned her large breasts against those of Kylie. Each of the two thick servers groanin', and whimperin' in exertion, as they fought without words.

Brie pushin' with all her might, lookin' to drive the blonde's arms down, and behind the back of the chair - her intent apart from that unclear. All while Kylie tried to push her arms, and in the process Brie's, up, to find enough leverage to shove the brunette off of her and the chair.

Struggle though they did, one heavy upper-body pressed against another, for what seemed like minutes, eventually, due to the leverage Brie had, Kylie began to wear down. Her arms beginnin' to shake, and shortly thereafter, lower. The blonde unable to keep up her fiery resistance, even though she feared what losin' even that small battle meant.

A fear that only grew stronger as she noticed. The sensation of fabric on her left wrist. A fabric Brie must be holdin'. The shirt! The one she had been tied up on! No! No! No! Kylie panicked without speakin'.

Panic though she did, it was too late, for as the blonde's arms lowered, and as Brie leaned, the latter wrapped. Then tied. Securin' Kylie's hands firmly behind the back of the chair, with that same plaid shirt. The one that had rendered the brunette almost helpless, through so much of their battle.

"CHEATER!" Kylie shouted, enraged, her face as red the boys of the Crimson Tide.

"Mmmm hmmm." Brie responded, as she leaned forward and pressed her breasts into Kylie's face. Buryin' her, canyon-deep in fleshy dunes most would kill to get between.

"MmNnnnnNMMNMMNhhhmmnm" Kylie whined — Kylie screamed. But to Brie, it all came out as a mumble. One that made her smile, as she lifted a hand to Kylie pretty blonde hair and tugged. Not for long, but quickly. Cruelly. Just wantin' to see what it would do to the girl who had tied her up, and battered her breasts without mercy.

Pull though she did, even a couple more times, the brunette then reared back, and looked into the face of her rival. A face centered with a gaspin' mouth, and topped with glarin' eyes.

"BITCH! LET ME G-!" Again, Kylie's words disappeared, but this time, into a palm and not a breast. As Brie's hand moved from hair to face, and pressed down over the blonde's red-lipped mouth.

"Now, as I recall, sugar plum, the way this all started, was a tests of breasts." Brie's voice was soft and sweet, but somehow cruel. She knowin', that she had Kylie tied up, and helpless. "So, why don't we..."

"MMMNNNNNGGGGGHHHH!!" Again Kylie screamed, but this time it came from pain and not anger, as Brie grabbed with her free hand and twisted. Pryin' Kylie's left nipple hard. First to the left, and then to the right.

An attack she shifted to the blonde's right nipple, before returnin' back to the left. The brunette tryin' to even the score, and catch up with all the damage that had done to her own breasts, when she was pinned against the sink.

Fair play though it was, Kylie still cursed and bit - screamed and yelled into Brie's pressin' palm. All as she struggled to pull her own hands free. To unbind 'em through wiggle and work.

And though she tried, as best she could, she just couldn't get it done. A fact Brie commented on, as she continued to twist at her rival's nipples. "My daddy taught me to tie knots good, K. It's best to just save your strength."

Soft though the guidance seemed, it came with pain, as the brunette continued to soften up the blonde's once dominant breasts. Her fingers catchin' and squeezin' at Kylie's still-hard centers. Squeezin' and then pullin' hard, left, right, and then forward. Each such movement comin' with tug enough to make the fleshy ends of Kylie's breast tent, as they found themselves pulled away from the sexiest fat you can imagine.

An eternity though such one-sided torture felt like it lasted, eventually it stopped, and when it did, Brie removed her palm. Lettin' Kylie not only breathe but curse, angrily. "You fuckin', bitch! I'm gonna get outta this, and when I do I'm gon-OOMPH!"