Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you knock on a pussy door? Vagina door."

"Pussy door is fine. You push forward with your dick a couple of times and say 'knock, knock. It's how girls get knocked up."

I couldn't help but smile. I was absolutely and totally comfortable with all this with dad. I gave him an orgasm. He gave me one. Done deal right there. I got towels and we started drying each other. I loved rubbing his balls and limpish dick and butt. He dried me gingerly like mom did but I loved it. Then we got in my bed and really did snuggle up with our whole bodies against each other and hips aligned for body parts. He could have thrust right up my pussy but didn't. It was right there at my ridges and touching.

Dad said, "I didn't actually know it but I did suspect that Cheryl was trying to get in my pants when I was trying to get in hers. I didn't think she knew what she was going to do when she did so I worked it from my end. No pun intended. I said to her, 'you want to play the kissing game?'. There was no kissing game, I just said that to start something. She said, 'ok' and started kissing me. I said, 'that's not it. The kissing game is me starting to kiss around your knees and half way up the inside of your thighs. If you like it you start pulling your pants down in back and then down in front then down to meet me half way up your thighs'."

Dad's dick was kind of messing with me right around my pubes and down my hood. I could feel a little moisture. I said, "Did she?"

He said, "Slowly but yes. She had a skirt on and we were on her bed. Her parents were off somewhere. Her bedroom wasn't tucked away in a corner or back of the house. It was on the first floor front with lots of windows and the sun was streaming in. It was bright and airy. Her legs were open with me in between but her knees were down so her legs were way open but her skirt hid her. I knew she was fiddling around. My head was up under her skirt and I was surprised when her pants met me about the middle of her thighs.

"I told her I forgot something. I said I had to loosen my pants because it gets very uncomfortable. She didn't comment so I slipped my shorts and briefs down and took them off. She was on a pillow and didn't see what I did but I'm sure she knew. I gingerly started pulling her pants off expecting her to grab them and stop me. She didn't so I got them off then got my head up under her skirt about mid-thigh and started again. Then I told her, 'if you like me kissing your upper thighs you're supposed to slowly raise your knees while I'm doing one thigh and spread your pussy...I said pussy because it was highly erotic at the time...spread your pussy when I do the other'."

Dad was slow thrusting his dick all around down there while he was telling all this. I don't think he knew. It was probably automatic or something. I was twisting my hips around on him. I knew I was doing that and it wasn't all that automatic and it sure felt good. My tits were tight then loose then tight in his chest and he tweaked my nipples with his fingers. We hadn't been kissing a whole lot, only that bit in the shower, but he started pecking at me and I felt his tongue on my cheek and touching my ear.

"Her knees started coming up before I got to her second thigh and I could start to see her whole valley. What a sight. She was 18 and I was 19 and we weren't all that experienced. Her skirt was under her butt but it was big enough around so it folded back over her stomach. I saw her fingers come around the bottom of her butt on both sides and pull herself open. Pink, moist, fully open. My dick was so hard I could hardly stand it. I kissed her pussy and clit and tongued everything. She moaned almost constantly. I kissed her bare stomach and moved on up. I knew she couldn't get pregnant and I wasn't going to interrupt anything asking about lube. Didn't have any anyway.

"Her knees went on up and back and my dick sank in about half way and we kissed and held it that way for the longest time. Eventually she started thrusting, fucking me, and I started. We stayed in bed for almost three hours and finally got up. She was already dressed and nothing looked wrinkled so she fixed her hair and stuff. I pulled everything up and fixed my hair and stuff and we straightened up her bedroom and went out back. She told me later her mom smiled at her and said she had a small stain on the back of her skirt and should go and change. Nobody ever said another word about it."

"That's really erotic. I can just see both of you doing that. What a way to start."

"So, you want to play knock, knock?"

"Is there really a think as knock, knock in sex?"

"Of course not. Wanna play knock, knock?"

My dad obviously wanted to fuck me. Mom wanted him to fuck me. Mom already fucked me. I wasn't all that sure about dad fucking me. I didn't want to leave him with a guilty conscience. I would get fucked sooner or later, I could wait. I still get great orgasms from all three of us.

"Dad, are you sure. Isn't it supposed to be a bad thing?"

"Dads and moms have schooled their kids in sex for a very long time. It got to be bad when we got more civilized because the kids got pregnant or got their mother pregnant. It became verboten. Today that's controlled and it seldom happens. It's starting to change back but not publicly. Eventually it'll become more normal. It's a private decision for each of us. Doesn't bother me or your mom and you seem to be having a lot of fun, particularly under the current circumstances. It serves a purpose. It's important for you to do what you want, make your own choices."

"So you're just going to introduce your dick to my pussy. Say hello and enjoy the feeling. I've never felt a dick right there. I mean pressing right against the entrance, right there. Full on and ready. Your hips pressed against my thighs so I can't close my legs. Are you going to be on my back or my front?"

"However you'd like. You can always put your feet under my thighs so all you have to do is lift yourself and shove me away."

"That's silly. On top."

I tilted over backwards on my pillow more and opened my legs outward. Dad lifted up and floated over on me. Mom did get on top a couple times, probably to get me used to dad being on top. Stretched out in bed with my legs open and a man on top with a very hard dick stretched up my pussy and clit is a really nice thing to happen. I squeezed and got wetter. I wasn't all that nervous waiting. When dad got settled his face was right above mine. He licked my lips and pulled one hand out from under my shoulder and reached down between us.

I felt him going down my hood and lifted my knees up with my feet up off the bed and waited. It was almost instant that I felt his dick head press right down tight and he held it right there and got his hand back under my shoulder. I could feel my pussy stretching at the entrance. I squeezed and muscle tilted into him a little.

I said, "Am I getting laid or fucked?"

"Neither, both. Remember it's just an exercise. Knock, knock exercise."

"What should I do?"

"Answer the knock, knock."

"Come in."

"My dick is in the right place and my hips are up so why don't you play around, enjoy yourself. I wouldn't mind if you fucked my dick. I'll hold still."

Well, that was it. Here we were. My mind was in one place and my body in another. By the time I got some of my mind back to dad I was swiveling my hips round and round very slowly on his dick head. I wasn't actually fucking it but getting the lay of the land so to speak. It was really good, I mean mind blowing good. I didn't want to stop. Dad needed fucking, not to mention me. One time when I was going across rather than rotating I pushed a little. It was like a mini soft wall. He didn't go in.

I knew about dilating and I thought I would be bigger by now but he was kind of fat so I did it again and about the same results so I stopped rotating and tried fucking it a little and about the third time he broke through or I broke over. I think my pussy plopped right over the head. I pulled back right away and he popped out but he seated himself against me again. I put my feet in back of his butt and tried it and he went in a little smoother. It was the most thrilling sensitive feeling I've ever had and all in the right place. I pulled my pussy back and tilted up and pulled with my heels and he went in again. No question one of us was fucking the other.

I said, "Ok, I'm ready. Do your man thing. I'll try to follow."

Dad smiled right in my face and I felt him start to thrust up my pussy. It was so smooth and easy going. My pussy acted very strange going after him. It was more like a nervous twitch. It wasn't long before we were fucking fairly deep. He did long slow strokes and I matched him since he had the experience. He sure wasn't in a hurry. The fucking was continuous and automatic and we seemed to play with each other while our hips went on an active vacation with each other.

After some time when he got all in and I was tilting up he seemed to be lifting my middle up off the bed with his dick. It seemed to get out of whack and it was like, 'get out of my way I'm trying to fuck'. We were almost forcing each other together harder and faster. If he pulled out I would have killed him. He could have fucked me anywhere on my body he wanted to as long as he kept going faster and harder. I had an extraordinary large and heavy orgasm that went on forever. By the time I got through it I was almost half on top of him.

He was still fucking and I was just trying to stay with him. He was pulling my butt on each thrust and not all that softly which was fine with me. Fuck it baby fuck it, although I would never say that out loud to him. I had a leg over and managed to fully get on top while keeping up an excellent fuck on his dick along with his never ceasing efforts to fuck my pussy more. It was his turn. I had my motor going and fucked him as hard as I could without breaking his dick in half before reversing my hips each time. He was slowly starting to relent and leave it to me. I think the whole thing just got to him that it was he that was being fucked.

It took a bit to ramp him up. He lifted his hips and shot it out and I kept up and got as much as he had to give. It was like riding a horse at a gallop with the saddle horn stuck in me. Eventually he found subtle ways to slow me down and I finally quit and fell off to his side. I really didn't want to stop. His dick was a little soft by that time but we didn't care. Our breath came back and he got an arm under my neck and we went to sleep. I could feel his sperm running out.

I saw my dad have sex with mom and mom saw me and dad doing the same. We've never had a threesome. There's something about all this that's unreal but I don't quite know what it is. Everything is just so good.

12