Shower Time

Story Info
Jess is forced in the shower.
1.3k words
3.91
46.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 3 weeks working live-in on a mine site your dick is always hard but this night I was gagging for it. I wrapped myself in a towel and headed for the showers with a thought of letting one off while I was there. Each block of rooms had a private shower at the end and as I reached it I slowly and lazily opened the door to one of the hottest sights of my life.

There was Jess, standing with her back to me in the shower with the water cascading over her back. Her legs were so wide apart her feet were touching the base of the shower walls. Her left hand was above her head on the far wall to brace her while the other was buried deep between her legs. And whilst this was a sight in of itself it was the fact that she still had on a red thong that really burned the image into my brain.

She wasn't alerted to my presence as she was clearly lost in her own fantastic world. My instantly throbbing cock took charge immediately and I quickly lost all control. I silently closed and locked the door and kicked off my flip flops. I moved slowly up behind her into the shower slightly and stopped momentarily to watch her pounding away furiously at her sweet little cunt, listening to her moaning slightly to herself.

Jess was a real looker but a complete cock tease, one of the best in the business and on a mine site, sooner or later, guys will have had enough. This was my chance. In one fluid movement I grabbed the back of her neck with my right hand and threw my left hand up to hold her left hand by the wrist where it was and my right foot between her legs to pin them open.

She froze instantly but only for a second or 2 before instinctively trying to pull away by pushing back from the wall with both hands. "What the fuck are you doing???" she yelled.

"Let me help you out here," I said, almost casually, into her ear.

Letting go of her left wrist but keeping her neck in my grasp I moved my hand down and gave her gorgeous perfect arse a good squeeze as the water flowed over her. "Get the fuck out of here" she yelled and tried to squirm away. I moved with her and where her left hand had tried to push me away it was now wrapped behind her back and she was left with her face against the wall. My right foot was preventing her from closing her legs and she couldn't move away.

"You've teased us all long enough" I said frankly as I dropped my towel and stepped fully into the shower. Now I had both my feet on the inside of hers and one hand with a firm grip on her neck. A sharp grip and squeeze around the neck was enough to stifle any future protest. I let go of her left arm and moved my hand down and was quickly squeezing and rubbing her firm butt. It was utter perfection and glistened in the water flowing over it. I pulled swiftly up on the thong to pull it into the crack of her arse and pull it tight around her cunt, making her cry out just a little.

I moved my hand around to her chest and smothered her beautiful tits, caressing each one and giving a little hard attention to her nipples as they stood up. I could feel her shaking slightly beneath my touch but I knew it was only the initial shock. Cock teases are always begging for it inside. I moved my hand slowly down past her navel to that sopping wet thong. It was roughly shifted aside already and I found her mound with only a slight dusting of hair. Without stopping I traced the line of the thong down and my fingers glazed over her lips.

I quickly darted a finger just inside the opening to her cunt and back out. It was enough to let me know she was still wet and probably loving it. I moved my fingers back into her, slowly probing around before plunging a finger into her. She resisted by moving her hips around a bit but stopped instantly when my now aching cock grazed against her ass.

I began to pick up the pace, fingering her hard, pumping her little cunt. Every now and then she'd shake just for a second as I hit just the right spot, letting out a slight and stifled moan each time. "You ready for me now?" I said as I pulled my fingers out of her sloppy twat and brought my fingers up to her mouth. She kept her mouth closed but I rubbed my fingers against her lips as the water fell over her face.

I guided myself to her entrance and nudged just inside feeling her still resist and shaking slightly. I'd had enough and unceremoniously launched my cock into her wet little hole. She moaned but didn't pull away. I retreated my cock just a bit before slamming it back into her, relishing her warmth surrounding my throbbing cock.

With my left hand on her hip I dropped my right hand to the base of her neck where it meets the shoulder and braced her for the onslaught. I was unrelenting in my assault. My cock seemingly growing more engorged with every thrust. And every time I thrashed into her I felt her start to push back just a little bit more. "Oh Yeah, come on you fucking slut!" I half yelled as I wildly fucked her and moments later she let herself go with a not well stifled "Oh...Fuck...Yeaahh..."

She was pushing back now and clearly didn't need any more encouragement. I let go of her neck and moved to grasp her other hip pulling her down into me. A thrust or 2 later was all it took, and just as I felt myself start to release into her she shuddered and threw herself deeper onto my cock and I exploded into her. She was surprised with the force that I moved to meet her and she pulled away unleashing my still erupting dick from her pussy.

Cum flowed freely over her pussy and arse with a large final load landing on her sopping wet thong at the small of her back. She was still shaking slightly under me and I moved my hand back up to her shoulder to hold her in place while I let the euphoria sweep over us both with my cock resting on her arse.

As I stepped out of my haze I noticed the little slut was slowly fondling her cunt, savouring the juices. I roughly forced her down to sit on the floor of the shower and twisted her round to place my cock in front of her mouth. She needed no further invitation and with the water rushing over us both and my hand behind her head she took me into her mouth and laboriously cleaned me off. All the while her fingers flicked in and around her pussy, rubbing the juices into herself and her panties as she looked up at me gratuitously.

Her free hand clasped my arse pulling me into her and I rocked with the movement. When I was sufficiently done I stepped back and admired her sitting with her back in the corner and her legs spread-eagled on the shower floor, her thong still on and one hand between her legs with the other grasping her tits. As I put on my towel and opened the door to leave I looked back to catch her eying me with a naughty look of desire in her eyes and a finger covered in cum sliding into her mouth. Oh yes, I'd found my little fuck slut.