Shower Time

Story Info
Shower sex!! Nothing but good clean fun.
3.4k words
4.27
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**My stories are a little different than most. I do not use characters; we are the characters. You and me. Imagine I wrote this story with the intention of sending to just you for the sole purpose to paint a picture in your head of what we could do...Which this is coming from my male perspective as in scenarios I would be doing these things with a woman**

The entire reason I built a big ass shower with multiple heads, a bench and a big ass open spot on the wall was for something just like this to happen. After we met for drink we'd head back to my place. I'd lead you into the house and give you the usual quick tour, but since we already had plans to break in the shower we'd head into my master bathroom relatively quickly.

After a quick conversation about how long it took me to build it and some of the planning that went into it I'd cut to the point.

"So.., you wanna break it in?" I'd ask with a smile

You would have an almost immediate response of "Hell Yeah!"

I'd quickly reach inside and turn on both the shower heads to warm the entire shower area up. As i stepped back out of the shower I'd be met with you almost attacking me as we started making out. With our hands working as quickly as possible to strip each other out of their clothes. Our hands frivolously working away to undo each other's zippers, buttons, belts, clasps...anything that was keeping us from being naked.

Once we get all stripped down the shower area would finally be warmed up. I'd break our kiss and spin you by your hips and sort of push you to get into the shower...if that didn't happen, we probably would have just started fucking on the bathroom countertops, which wouldn't be a bad idea either!

Once we both get underneath the shower heads and get the temp set to where we want, we quickly cling back onto each other. With me holding you tight as we start to make out faster and more passionate you could feel me start to get hard against your leg. Since both your hands were wrapped up my back grabbing onto my shoulders you took one off, traced it along my side, across my waist and repositioned my now fully hard dick between us.

You'd feel how the tip went all the way up to your belly button that instantly got the heartbeat between your legs going. Now with things starting to heat up a bit more I wanted to see how turned on you were. With the hand that was resting on your lower back I slowly traced it around your waist and tickled around your lower stomach. This made you flinch and slightly pull back since I knew you were ticklish there.

With the hand still holding onto the back of your neck I was able to keep making out without missing a beat. As you tried to pull away from me tickling you, I'd quickly suck in your lower lip and bite down as I pulled away from you, lightly raking my teeth along the skin.

Seeing a quick smile from you meant I didn't bite too hard at least. Now instead of using my hand to tickle your lower abs I quickly traced down and between your legs. Since you had a slight idea what I was planning on doing down there you'd widen your stance a little bit to make it easier for me.

With just my middle finger I'd trace the outside of your lips then slowly and lightly rub up and down the center. I'd press just slightly harder rubbing back and forth the entire length of your pussy. I could feel how wet you were and even feel how much you are pulsating, I could practically get your heart rate from each throb.

As we continue to make out and I'm slowly rubbing I can feel your hips start to move against my hand, pressing down into me, which pretty much meant I could start going harder. With my hand still on the back of your neck I turn your head off to the side and kiss my way across your cheek, and down to your neck. I switch between kissing, biting and lightly licking.

Doing all that while going from just rubbing the outside of your pussy to slipping my middle finger inside of you. I'd switch between sliding my finger in and out, pressing against your gspot, which now felt like a raised button for how turned on you were, and sliding my finger out to massage your clit.

After a few minutes and noticing how heavy you were starting to breathe. I'd quickly remove my hand from between your legs, have both my hands grab onto your waist and help sit you down on the bench seat right behind you.

Fortunately for us we always kept a few wash rags in the shower, so I put two underneath my knees. Knowing I probably wouldn't last long once we finally get to having sex, I wanted to make sure to get you off first.

now with you seated on the bench I'd slide my hands up the back of your calves and behind your knees. Lifting up on your legs I'd push upwards until your feet could rest up on my shoulders. With you leaned back and legs held high this gave me perfect access to your freshly shaved pussy.

I'd lean in and just gently with my tongue I'd once again trace just the outside of your lip and then up and down slowly and gently. You'd have your hands on my head and try to pull me in closer and grind against me. Although normally I'd fight back because teasing you is normally half the fun, I figured tonight I'd work a little faster.

I'd have my mouth completely over your clit, lightly sucking in and having my tongue flick back and forth. With one of my free hands I'd slide a finger in and out of you, always pressing upwards to do my best and always push on you gspot.

After only a few strokes of my hand you would start moving your hips in sync to make sure I was hitting the exact spots you enjoyed. With my mouth constantly switching between sucking, licking, quick flicks of the tongue, I was waiting for you to finally say ''that right there''

Sure enough, a few moments later you'd chime in with just ''that'' as my entire tongue is pressed against your clit and the surrounding area moving left and right. I sped up the pace of my hand slightly and made sure to keep doing that exact motion with my tongue gradually getting faster. As you moaned louder and moved your hips more I knew you were about to get off.

As I feel you squeeze down on my finger and your thighs pinch against my face I do my best to keep the intense pace as long as possible. After half a dozen shudders you reach down and push my head from between your legs. With your chest heaving from breathing so hard I gently kiss my way up your inner thigh, across your stomach, between your tits and back to your mouth.

A few quick kisses and you push me away so you can stand up. As I'm kneeling on the ground slightly confused you grab my arm and help hoist me to my feet. I was thinking you'd be wanting to get pushed up again the wall or something...instead you quickly move past me, turning me a 180 and then push me down on the seat.

I guess it's my lucky night because the favor is about to be returned!!

You quickly knelt down to adjusting the wash clothes still on the pebble shower floor under your knees. Then with one quick flick of your head all of your wet hair landed perfectly behind you and out of the way.

You wasted zero time on any foreplay or teasing. With one hand resting on my thigh and the other grabbing the base of my shaft you quickly slid me deep inside your mouth. With how hard you were sucking down on me, the slight head twist and your tongue moving around my throbbing hard on in your mouth. It felt like my hands went numb, I let out a soft oh fuuuuck as you start bobbing your head up and down slowly with your hand squeezing onto me and stoking right behind your mouth.

It would seem after every few full strokes you would go till just the tip was in your mouth, twirl your tongue around while your hand squeezed tight and would stroke up and down with a twisting motion.

Normally when you give me head I'd enjoy watching you work your magic. Every now and then you'd look up to make eye contact just to see how much I'm enjoying it which would cause you to get more excited and please me even more....but not tonight. With the hot steam in the shower and your combo of suck and stroke, I would just be sitting there with my head back against the tile wall breathing heavy. Moaning every time you took as much of me in your mouth as possible.

Normally I'd also really enjoy running my hand through your hair, sometimes even grabbing onto the roots and forcing you to go at the pace I want. Which is usually slower than you are wanting to take it. But tonight, all I can do is lightly brush your shoulder with my fingertips. Only once do I look down to see you start to lick from the bottom of my shaft, all the way up, twirl your tongue around my head and then with a smile take me deep inside your mouth again. Instantly my head drops back against the wall with a loud thud.

Since I'd be sitting back enjoying every second of it I sure wouldn't be paying attention to how close to cumming you are bringing me. Suddenly as you take me deep in your mouth again and do a wave motion with your tongue I feel the very recognizable feeling of my balls starting to tingle and get tight.

Since I was really planning on being inside of another part of you tonight, a panic sets over me because I don't want to cum yet. I try to sit a little more upward and quickly mumble out ''oh shit I'm going to cum.'' Clearly this was your goal because all you do is squeeze harder with your hand and proceed to suck and stroke me even faster.

With your hand squeezed tight its almost acting as if a cock ring is on me. I can feel the pressure build and build, and then with the most intensity I've felt in a while I am able to let loose. Without missing a beat your hand releases, but your mouth does not. With just a little more than just the tip of me in your mouth you proceed to suck, swallow, and swirl your tongue all my now pulsating head. After what feels like a dozen pulses, I finally finish getting off, although you don't stop, in fact you start to wiggle your tongue and suck even harder.

This is probably payback for all the times I've done the exact same thing to you. Well, the sensation is too great for me to handle so I have to quickly grab onto a handful of your hair and pull you away from me. With the final feeling of your lips tightly wrapped around what used to be a very hard erection, it causes me to shudder as you look up smiling and laughing.

''Alright shower beer time" I say as I lean down and give you a quick kiss on the lips.

Since obviously I wasn't the fun to continue, I wrap myself in a towel and go grab us two beers really quick. Being the considerate guy, I am I slip them in koozies to prevent them from getting to warm.

When I get back in, we joke around a bit about who's better at getting who off. Obviously, I crack a few jokes about your sexy orgasm face, but then pull you in for a quick but passionate kiss. In between lip locks I do slip up and tell you about how sexy it is seeing you moaning as I please you, and how amazing the view is from looking up between your legs.

It sure wouldn't take me long to get the blood flowing back to my what was lip dick. From kissing you and remembering what happened just minutes earlier I was ready to go for round two. Since it had been a few minutes I wanted to make sure i was going to have you all wet and ready for another round!

As we start to kiss again this time i make sure to wrap my arms around you and pull you in close. My now erect dick pressed tight between us and the head going up past your belly button. I feel both of your hands trace their way around my waist and to the base of my shaft. You move yourself just slightly back from me to make room so your hands can work their magic. As you start off slowly and softly, stroking me all the way from the shaft and to the tip.

As your hand are delicately stroking away i proceed to start to kiss my way towards the right side of your neck. As I hear you moaning softly in my ear as i proceed to kiss, bite, and lick my way down your neck and to your collar bone.

As things begin to get more heated between us again you begin to stroke me faster. Changing between a twisting motion and clenching even harder with each motion. Before I know it i am sucking your ear lobe between my teeth, both of your tits squeezed tightly in my hands while your have both hands doing a corkscrew motion on my shaft.

''I've seen enough of your front side, I want to see your backside now." I'd say in a sarcastic tone with a smile.

I push us apart and scoot my way around you and sit down on the bench again, this time with my legs spread further apart. I reach ahead and grab onto your waist with both hands pulling you back towards me. Instantly you know what I have in mind.

With a quick motion you grab back between your legs and help guide me inside of you. With all the foreplay and previous orgasm, you are soaking wet and i slide half way in with ease. You would move your hands to your side and rest both palms on my knees to help support you.

First, you'd start off slow, sliding just half way down and back up till I almost come out of you. Sliding up and down while grinding forward with each motion. As you start to build more momentum you would be taking me further inside of you.

As my hands on your hips help guide you up and down, with all sorts of hip circles thrown in, it's as if you are performing the best lap dance of my life while I get to fuck you. You keep this performance going for me. My hands start to wander all over your body. From grabbing firmly on your ass to dragging my nails up your spine.

With both my hands I wrap them around your rib cage and back firmly onto your chest. Leaning forward I bit onto your neck, this makes you keep me deep inside of you. Since the only option you have is to grind on me you start to move your hips in a circular motion, every now and then just rocking back and forth.

My hands are firmly tight on your tits, with you nipples poking out between my fingers. You seem to moan even louder when I clench down on your nipples and pull away harder and harder. As we get in a rhythm of me playing with your chest and you rocking harder on me, i can feel you start to clench down as another orgasm builds inside of you.

To make sure you get off it start to move my hips in the opposite rhythm. I can feel you becoming tighter and tighter as your back begins to arch away from me. With both my hands still clenching on your tits I know some pain helps bring you a lot of pleasure. My hands grip tighter as my fingertips pull away even harder on your nipples.

With a few moments of what seemed like deafening moaning from you I was certain the neighbors would know exactly what we are doing!!

As I feel you shake and pulsate all over me my grip would soften as you lean back against me slightly shaking. Breathing heavily you look back over your shoulder as we lock our eyes. With both of us smiling we embrace in a kiss once again.

Making sure not to rush your tenderness but still staying hard, I reach down and grab onto your hips. Slowly rocking you around to keep the sensation enjoyed between us so neither of us needs a break. We spend the next few minutes kissing, joking and grinding into each other as we wait for your sensitivity to subside.

As soon as you start to bounce up and down along the entire length of me i knew it was time for the fun to begin again, but this time I wanted to be in control. As soon as you have me fully inside you i wrap one arm around your waist pinning you down and against me.

Without telling you I lean forward and stand us up. With one quick twist and my free arm pushing your shoulder to the right, I have you bent over facing the bench in front of me. I quickly use my right knee to force your leg up on the bench so you are leaned forward on your hands with a leg up beside you. This helps me slide in even further.

As i feel both shower heads pouring water down my back it ads a shivering sensation down my spine as i hit full depth inside of you, feeling you clench down on every inch of me.

With my hands grabbing down tighter to your waist i start to thrust into you. At first only coming out part way, but with each stroke slightly further and further out. Until the point when i just start to see the tip of me coming out and then force myself as deep back inside you as i can while pulling your hips into me.

Looking down and seeing you moan louder as our pace continues to increase would be turning me on more and more. Your eyes closed as part of your face and shoulder are pressed tight up against the tile wall.

As we continue i would be keeping one hand on your hip to set our pace and use the other to explore every inch of your body. From all over your back, grabbing onto your neck from from behind and squeezing, down to sneaking a hand down your stomach and massaging your clit. With how good you look enjoying yourself at my control i have a hard time containing myself.

Even though I've already gotten off once so far i can feel another orgasm starting to build tension in me. Since what gets me off the quickest is hearing you moan and feel you grab on to me. I know the shower bench might be a little small but I'm certain I can make this work.

As i slow down the pace i ease my way out of you. You are still pressed up against the wall, leg raised up on the bench and breathing heavy. As your eyes open we lock contact and all you can do is smile. I grab onto your waist, helping you get back on both of your feet. With my hands sliding up your ribs i grab on firmly and stand you up.

With you standing up against me, breathing heavy, I can't help but bite onto your neck and have my hands sneak up and squeeze both your tits. This has you shudder as you at starting to finally breathe normally.

TO BE CONTINUED...when i figure out what else i'd wanna do...comment what we should do next!