Showing Dad Who's Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
The day after his birthday is full of sex and sex-pectations.
5.8k words
4.14
27.6k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was the day my sister's came from Europe. They both were studying abroad and they were gone for long periods of time with only a few phone calls to satisfy their longing for our parents. They're Liz, the eldest, and Allie, the second. I am the youngest.

They haven't come since two summers ago, and this summer they said they would be able to come for the entirety of it. I was ecstatic, since I love my big sisters. We got along very well when we were little, and we would have very interesting wrestling matches and talks, many of which involved their sex life. In the wrestling matches I would always win, of course, since I've been a large muscular boy since I was twelve-ish, already having played football most of my life and started lacrosse. But they always groped my crotch during the whole match, making me rock hard. I know now that they did it because they knew I was packing high quality meat. And I can't say that I didn't do the same to them. They both have great tits and asses, and I would grab handfuls of them each match, which pretty much was every day. Both Liz and Allie had awesome asses and gorgeous tits. And they both ran track and swam for the school so they are strong and solid where it matters, so it wasn't like I won easily.

I couldn't wait till they walked in through the door. They had been traveling since yesterday and would be here mid morning. I planned on giving them an awesome surprise when they saw their hot little brother. That surprise included showing them my gorgeous fuck muscle, which I'm sure they'll love. They're both the school sluts at the university they go to based on what they tell me, so they're gonna drool when they see me for the first time in two years. I can't wait to see the look in their pretty faces when they lay eyes on me.

____________

I woke up with a raging erection that was already being nursed by Leslie's lips and throat. She had just come up from spit bathing my nuts, which was evident from the shiny and polished look they had. She was already halfway down my shaft, jacking the length she still hadn't sucked up.

"Good slut," I said simply. That's all she needed. I reached for her right nipple and patted and tweaked it, then I put both my hands behind my head and spread my legs a little more. I looked at the time: six fifty two. She was gonna get an early breakfast.

Then I remembered; my sister's were coming back from Europe today! I could carry out my plan to conquer them (easy), which ties perfectly with my plan to cuck my dad. I didn't have to do much, since it pretty much involved showing off, and that's something I did on a daily basis to humiliate my dad anyways.

My train of thought crashed when I felt a pre orgasmic tremor hit my shaft. Leslie was three fourths down my shaft, the rest buried in her tight throat. Both her hands were squeezing my 'nads hard, like she wanted to squeeze them dry, which she did. She claimed my first load of the day was always the best tasting since it had been brewing for hours while I slept. She worked hard on my morning bj because of that belief and I'm not going to complain.

My blood boiled as she inched closer to my cock base. At this point I was so hard that my cock actually raised her from the bed a little so that her knees were barely touching the bed. She could only keep chugging my cock by using my ball sack to pull herself down my shaft.

I was groaning out loud at her efforts, and my cock responded as well by thickening even more and blasting a load of nut lube straight to her belly. I was so fucking ready to cum.

Just then I heard the door to my room open and my mom call out. "Chris! Remember that your sisters are getting here soon! Wake up!" She sounded excited and jumpy.

"I'm getting blown, mom, but she's almost done. I'll be there in a bit." I responded. I loved letting my parents know how active I was, and usually when they needed me I was fucking someone or getting sucked off, and I happily and shamelessly let them know about all about it. They knew everything that I did down here, or at least most of it.

"Oh... Um, OK son. I'll make you breakfast. I'll wait till you're ready." She meekly said. She sounded uncomfortable all of a sudden. That's good, because I had to enforce the idea that I was more of a man than my dad. My dad was already a cocky hunk that boasted of his prowess in bed and with women in general and my mom pretty much worshipped him for it, so I had to beat that.

Anyway.

Leslie had been having a harder time reaching my base as she got closer due to me thickening in anticipation of my orgasm. She came up for breath several times before plunging my pole back in her stretched out throat. She simultaneously pleasured my balls when she pulled on them to go deeper on me, which made them throb but also delayed my orgasm. The little bitch had better hurry up, cause I had other shit I wanted to do.

Just then she gave one last strong pull to reach my base, and I finally felt her teeth digging into the solid flesh of my cock's extra thick origin. This gorgeous cheerleader had just swallowed a foot and a half of mega cock without complaining in less than an hour. My girl definitely deserved breakfast today.

I took control as she had already achieved her job and grasped her throat with one hand and her head with the other. Then I began to jack off using her throat like the fuck toy that she is. I started slow and built up as much as I could before I showered her innards with my rich ball juice. I grunted and growled like a beast as I filled her up beyond capacity. Her tummy began to bulge about halfway through my orgasm and she was turning blue near the end. So I let her go and out came an enormous glob of sperm. I kept shooting all over her and she began licking it all up after she recovered and began breathing properly again. I plastered her tits, stomach (inside and outside), face and hair. She even squatted on my spewing head and filled her pussy up. Then, after like five minutes, my orgasm began to fade until the love sauce just ran down my glorious length like lava from a volcano.

She rubbed the extra cum all over my still hard cock and my ball sack. Then she lay her entire cum covered upper body on mine and did a little slithering all over me to get me soaked in my own cream. Then she got back up and thoroughly rubbed all the muscles on my torso till every deep crevice was coated in a good layer of my very own slut feed. She left the cum on her hair for my arms, and soon rubbed those till they were shiny with cum. I flexed throughout the entire little muscle worship session and she made sexy comments about how hot I was and how beautiful and hard all my muscles were.

Finally she went back to my engorged cock head and planted her lips on the tip over the thick hole and sucked hard. I groaned and felt tremors from the base of my cock as the last remaining ounces of my load were sucked up by Leslie straight into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged a little with the large amount of semen that was left in the tube after my orgasm. She came back to my face and kissed me hard, transferring the thick goo from her amazing mouth into mine.

And fucking shit did my cum taste good! No wonder she wanted it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'd tasted my own sex before but every time I was amazed by how awesome I tasted. I savored the masculine liquid long before I swallowed it, the whole mouthful. We kept French kissing, and she trying to lick the remnants of the mouthful of man cream she had given me. The greedy hoe didn't leave a trace of it in my mouth.

I kissed her some more, fondling her and letting myself calm down from the high of the orgasm. Then, I went to the bathroom to clean up before breakfast, giving my clingy but sexy little cock sucker a piggy back ride, which actually was more of a horseback ride according to her.

I walked to the bathroom with my heavy hard-on still fully rigid in front of me and Leslie with her arms wrapped around my thick, strong neck, and her legs around my tapered waist. My dick bobbed in front of me, leaving a thin trail of its sexual excitement on the floor. It was a short distance from the bed to the bathroom, which, of course, included parading across the stairs with the door open at the top, as I knew my mom had left it. I casually walked by it as if it was nothing, which to me it wasn't, and went inside the bathroom, leaving the door open as I always do.

My tall, sexy figure greeted me from the large mirror over the sink. I brushed my teeth diligently. Then came the part that would slightly upset Leslie. She loved the five day scruff I had going on my face, but it had to go. Why? Because it was no longer a five day scruff. It was more of an eight day old unkempt beard now, but she said it looked just as good. She didn't see the difference, or at least didn't want to admit it. And I wanted to look clean for my sisters.

I spread the shaving cream on my face, where the thick hairs had grown, and got ready to compromise with my girlfriend about what I should do to my face.

"Babe, get off I gotta shave." I said, saying the last part a little lower so she hopefully wouldn't notice...

"Wait what?! Why? You look so cute like that!" She exclaimed while getting down from me, clearly offended at my plans.

"Babe it's gotta go, I wanna look nice for my sisters. And clean shaven IS nice, by the way. I'm doing it whether you like it or not. So don't try to stop me, please." I said calmly.

"But Chris you do look nice like that! Please don't shave it all off!" She whined now, even though I had asserted myself already.

"I'm doing it." I firmly said, not allowing for further discussion. She crossed her arms, all mad now, pushing her beautiful, naked tities upwards, making her cum boiling, cum covered cleavage even deeper.

"I won't let you do it if don't you knock me up tonight." She said, testing me, as if she didn't know I would be furious at the threat.

And I was. My eyes fired up and my tan skin turned red with rage. My own woman threatening me? Did she forget what I am capable of?

"Did you just threaten me?" I said, low, but with an intense anger in my tone. I turned to face her, including my hips, so that my cock pointed at her chest. I flexed it so that it reached up past her tits intimidatingly. I wasn't having her shit on a morning like this. She began to sink against the wall behind her.

"Did you forget who fed you just now? By how many pounds of muscle I outweigh you by? Who has the big balls? Tell me, how big did you say my macho monster cock got last night?" I asked, getting unnecessarily close to her so that my dick was pressed firmly against her face. I didn't even have to use my hands, which were clutching my shaving cream and razor. All I had to do was swell up my chest, flex my lats and give her a feel of my heated cock, and any will she had against me was immediately and completely broken. She finally fell to her knees and buried her face in my sack. I normally would have groaned, but I wasn't giving her that satisfaction. I felt tears, then her tongue, bathing my sack in submission; like a good slut.

Then I peacefully proceeded to shave my handsome face. Soon, there was no sign of there being a beard other than the faint shadow that always remains. My jawline was visible, and back to babe catching, cherry snatching business. I grinned, loving the attractiveness of my own clean face. My white teeth, smooth, spotless skin, sharp jawline, and fluffy pink lips. I'm hot as balls, but so is Leslie. She just doesn't believe me whenever I tell her.

I brushed my hair and, finally, washed my face. When I was done I admired myself a bit more, and played with my dick. I always liked doing that. I was intimate with my best man. I pet it and stroked it, giving it well deserved love from his owner. Then I remembered my aching, empty stomach and my sisters, which I was almost sure to get honey from tonight.

I pulled Leslie up by the hair to her feet, her instantly starting to apologise and me just mashing her lips against mine in our gesture of 'it's okay'. I could taste my balls on her mouth, which was hot to me. While I admired myself I had groaned a bit at her sucking and licking of my gonads. She giggled when she realized that we were cool and grabbed my dick, but I pulled her hands away. I had to go upstairs to eat and get the day's itinerary.

I didn't bother putting on a shirt, since it would be incredibly uncomfortable cause I was still covered in my own aromatic slime. So I just slipped on some workout shorts that stretched like a pussy around my dick in order to seem to attempt at covering up my manhood. My balls practically spilled out, and even though I had relaxed my bone a little and it was still calming down, it still was stiff enough to rise and create a completely obvious tent, in which my dick head was the peak, about 12 inches from my legs.

I left the cum on my body because I knew it was good for my skin, plus it made me feel good about what my boys were producing. The thin coating gave my tanned muscles a whitish look, but shiny and glossy looking. It smelled amazing too, serving the purpose of a female attractor and a male repellent. I personally love the smell of my cum, and would eat it anytime.

With just that I went up to get breakfast from my pretty mother, leaving the whore I had stuffed full of cum down in my room. My big cock bulging obscenely in front of me, stretching the fabric of my workout shorts obscenely, and my shirtless torso gleaming and smelling like crazy hot sex. Needless to say, I was hard to resist.

As soon as I got up the stairs I was greeted with the scent of coffee and the sizzling of eggs in a skillet. My mom was one hell of a cook. Every time she stepped foot in this kitchen she made my stomach growl with anticipation of a gourmet meal. And the basement door to my room led directly to the kitchen too, so I always smell what she is making.

"Morning, mom" I greeted her, approaching her backwards form, hugging her with my ripped, sticky upper body, pressing against her back firmly. I gave her a kiss, reaching around her head to her cheek. I didn't even have to press my hips against her to make my dick touch her.

"Hi, baby. Y-your food's in the microwave." She said, the last part of her sentence was a little fluttered, probably because she realized that it was my prong poking into her. The dick that had been sucked by my girlfriend just minutes ago.

"Thanks, mom. Sorry to keep you waiting." I said sweetly. I noticed she glanced back and towards my legs, maybe wondering if I was naked or not. She has seen me naked plenty of times recently, just never for long enough to get a good look at her hunky son's long, fat dick. I let her go and opened the overhead microwave right above her to get my plate, but didn't step away from her so my dick still poked her. I realized that I was leaking when I moved completely away from her and I saw that I had left a wet spot on her bare thigh. She turned me on greatly.

She was just wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt, which her big tits still stretched out. I couldn't wait till those were mine to toy with. Her ass was mind bendingly perfect, a real fucking prize even for a guy like me. My cock throbbed violently at the thought of nailing that ass brutally.

As I sat down with my plate, adjusting my dick and 'nads so that they would be comfortable in the seat, my nuts quivered and my dick lurched as I eyeballed my mom's ass; I realized some of my cum stuck to her when I hugged her, which was hot. Then my dad walked in the kitchen.

He was wearing sweatpants only, his torso bare, like mine. His abs rippled as he walked over to my mom, a cocky stride carrying him. He too had an eye popping bone in his pants, just not as pussy wetting as mine. His package is somewhat manageable. A 12+ inch stiffy was easier to deal with than an 18+ incher. He went and hugged her and gave her a relatively long kiss. Then he came to sit with me.

"You shaved Chris. How come? Did it get itchy?" He asked in a friendly tone, his eyes distracted with the light sheen covering my lightly furred chest.

"Yeah. It was time to get rid of it." I answered. I eyed his chest too, but focused on the bare skin and the thinness of it, how it hugged his toned muscles. He had always shaved his chest, I don't know why. He probably just didn't like the way it looked, or it was more comfortable to be bare when you're wearing a suit all day. Regardless, he looked like an elder god, an older version of me.

Let me tell you, I truly am better than my dad in terms of looks. My muscles are fuller, I'm taller, my voice is deeper, and I've got better looking body hair on top of the fact I actually wear it - I only refuse a beard because it actually takes work to keep looking nice, and I don't want to deal with it. Plus, my package is twice his when including balls. We're the same when it comes to our face. We look eerily alike, so there's not a lot of difference. He just has a more ruggedly handsome thing going, while I've got the more boyish mischief/ strapping stud going on. That could change as I age, but I am happy and extremely successful with what I have.

We both have electric blue eyes, pink lips, and high cheekbones. Our black hair is thick, but his was perfectly straight and graying while mine has a little bit of a wave at the end, which followed my mother's hair. My mom and sisters would joke around saying that we were so similar that we even have the same nipples, and it is true. Me and my dad both have hot pink nips that contrast with our black hair and match our lips. I don't know if his are as sensitive as mine, but they probably are.

"Heard you performing last night. Quite impressive if I do say so myself." He continued with a knowing chuckle. He clearly knew how uncomfortable it made my mom, and they had probably talked about it before. They were well aware of how vivid my sex life was, and how good I was at it.

"I am quite impressive down there, literally." I responded, grinning. My dad laughed and my mom gave a little smile as she turned towards the table with my dad's food and her's. I was already done with my scrambled eggs and French toast. I broke my regular diet on weekends to eat my mom's awesome food, and it was worth it.

The layer of cum that was on my skin was beginning to diminish as my body absorbed it and it dried out. I was kinda upset neither of them questioned my new lotion, but then again, they probably knew what it was.

"Oh I can't wait till your sisters come home today! It's been too long. I missed my babies." My mom said.

"They surely missed us all too. They're supposed to arrive around noon. They got off the plane at six and it's a three hour ride here. Let's hope that friend of theirs doesn't take forever in bringing them." My dad added.

"Allie said they were already on their way. And that was an hour ago." Said Mom.

"Good. I can't wait till they get here. They've got a lot of catching up to do," I said. That statement meant something different for my parents than it did for me.

After putting my dishes in the sink and giving my mother a parting smirk and wink I went back downstairs to see my girlfriend on my bed, on her knees, her head buried in my pillows and both hands on her mound rubbing her pussy. My beast of a cock caught on fire and I had to peel off my shorts quickly to give it space to grow to a rock solid 17 inches, which is its usual length before I fuck something. It bobbed a bit as I walked to my slut, drooling on the floor some.

I climbed the bed, slid my monster between her legs, pressed my abs against her fat ass and grabbed a handful of hair from her head to lift her up. I wrapped my other arm around her and under her tits and held her tightly against my thickly muscled torso. She whimpered a bit but she cooperated.

12