Showing Me the Way

Story Info
An older man teaches me the joys of man to man sex.
3k words
4.45
47k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 1977 when I went to stay with friends in New Orleans. They had a daughter that was a year younger than me and I knew she had a boyfriend. She was sexy as hell and I could tell by the way she handled herself that she was sexually active. After being there for a few days she asked if I wanted to go for a swim. She had the body of a goddess. After swimming for about an hour this guy showed up and seemed interested in just sun bathing in one of the lounge chairs. He was very good looking and had a nice hard body on him.

As Janie and I swam on the deep side she told me that he was gay. That really piqued my interest because I've always had a desire to sleep with a man. There was something about this guy that had me rock hard. Luckily I was in the pool so Janie had no idea how hard I was. We swam about 10 more minutes before she decided to go inside but I opted to stay and swim. As I was swimming under water from one side to the other I could hear him dive into the pool. I came up on the other side and watched as he emerged a few feet from me. He grabbed the side of the pool as he shook the water from his gorgeous face and slicked his hair back.

"This water feels amazing after sitting out in this heat," he stated.

"Yes it does," I said as I stared at this gorgeous hunk of a man.

"I've never seen you before," he said as he extended his hand out to mine. "My name is Bob," he said. I reached out and took his hand shaking it firmly.

"I'm Lee, nice to meet you Bob," I responded.

"Was that your girlfriend with you," he asked?

"No, she's just the daughter of a friend I'm staying with during the summer," I said.

"She has one helluva body," he said, "I figured you were her boyfriend."

"Well to be honest with you Bob she really doesnt interest me that much. I was interested in her step sister in high school but she dumped me for some other guy."

"Fucking women," he said, "They play too many fucking games. Thats one of the main reasons why I don't date women. You say you're here for the summer, does that mean you're not dating anyone?"

"I have a girlfriend back in Leesville," I said, "but she's more into herself if you know what I mean Bob."

"Like I said before Lee, fucking women. Can I ask you a personal question Lee?"

"Sure Bob, what's up?"

"You ever thought of batting for the other team?"

"What do you mean Bob," I asked dumbfounded?

"Have you ever done anything with a guy," he asked?

"Well, I've, uh, thought about it, uh, but always wanted too, uh um, why do you ask," I said.

"To be honest with you Lee, I find you to be very handsome and you have a gorgeous ass that I'd love to get to know better," he said.

"Can I ask you one thing Bob?"

"9 1/2" and thick," he said, "You'll be begging for it."

"You're pretty sure of yourself," I said.

"You want to do this because I can assure you that after an hour with me you'll be knocking on my door every day." He then reached over and grabbed my cock through my swim trunks and i reached over for his. He was so hard and so thick i wanted to see it right there and then.

"Let's go to your place Bob," I said.

"I was hoping you'd say that," he said as we both got out the water, grabbed our stuff and headed to his place. We soon entered his apartment and stood next to the door after he closed it. He pushed me up against the wall as he took my hands in his and put my hands above my head as he leaned in to kiss me. At first our lips slid gently over each other as our breathing increased. He kissed me tenderly as he pushed his rock hard cock up against my own. I let out a huge moan as he did this. My cock was the hardest it had ever been. He slowly slid his tongue from his mouth and traced it along my lips. I opened my mouth as our lips crashed together and our tongues first met. His breath was so sweet as our tongues battled for each others mouths as we hungrily kissed each other. He tenderly ran one of his hands along my side as his other grabbed the back of my head as we kissed deeply. I reached down and grabbed his ass pulling him tighter against me as our hips swayed side to side as our cocks rubbed against each other. My cock was no match for his but he ground his cock hard against mine. He pulled his lips from mine and nudged my head back as he kissed, licked and tenderly sucked on my neck.

"Fuck that feels so good baby," I whispered.

"Let's go to bed baby," he said as he grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. I wanted his cock so bad I had a hard time controlling my emotions. Standing next to the bed Bob took me into his arms as we started kissing again. He grabbed ahold of my ass and pulled me tightly against him. I ran my hands up and down his muscled back while I dug my fingers into his flesh. We both moaned into each others mouths as we kissed. Once again Bob pulled his lips from mine as he ran his tongue along my neck up to my ear. He nibbled on my ear lobe then slid his tongue in my ear.

"Mmmm, I want to fuck you baby," he whispered into my ear. I nibbled on his shoulder as I lifted my mouth up to his ear.

"I need to know what it feels like," I said, "I need you in me.". He reached up and eased my head back as he kissed, licked and sucked on my neck. He then kissed his way down to my chest and took my right nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard on it then bit down tenderly on it. I let out a huge moan as he released my nipple and kissed and licked his way over to my other nipple. He gave it the same attention as my right nipple. As he did this I pulled his face harder against my chest as I begged him to suck it harder. I looked into his eyes as he stared at me with lust in his eyes. He gave me what I wanted as he ran his hands down my sides and hooked his fingers into my swim trunks. He slowly kissed his way down my torso and flicked his tongue in my navel. That sent tingles through my body as he started to lower my trunks. I gazed down at him as my cock popped free from my trunks. I'm not blessed in the cock department like most guys but my thin 5" cock was his for the taking.

"It's beautiful," he said before he took me into his hot wet mouth. I moaned out loud as I ran my fingers through his hair. He nursed on my cock like a baby takes to a nipple. He then started to bob back and forth on my cock sending sensations through my body that I've never felt before. This was the first time in my 18 years that someone sucked on my cock.

"Fuck that feels good Bob," I said. His face was flush against my pubes and I could feel my cock enter his throat. His tongue licked the underside of my cock as he started to play with my balls. He slowly pulled my cock from his mouth with a huge smile on his face as he took my balls into his mouth. I couldn't believe how good a blow job could feel. I watched as my precum leaked onto his face and his eyes glistened with lust. He then took my cock back into his mouth and started sucking harder on it. I could feel my balls churning and knew I was ready to cum. I loved to masturbate and dry hump my bed but I hadn't done that in about a week so I knew I was going to cum a lot. Bob then surprised me as he shoved his finger up my ass and hit my prostate. I threw my head back as I grabbed the back of his head with both hands and started to shoot the biggest load into his mouth. He sucked harder on my cock as I yelled out loud.

"OH FUCK BOB, FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD," I screamed out not caring if anyone could hear me. I shot about 7 jets of cum into his mouth before my cock started getting tender. I had to pull my cock from his mouth and he showed me the cum in his mouth. He then stood up and kissed me as we shared my cum. This was the first time I ever tasted my own cum and it wasn't that bad. Bob held my face as he kissed me. It was such a loving and passionate kiss. He then guided me over to the bed as i stepped out of my trunks and laid on my back. I gazed up at Bob and he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You ready to get fucked baby," he asked?

"I'm ready for whatever you want to do to me," I said. I reached down and realized my cock was still rock hard. I began to stroke my cock as I watched him slowly peel off his trunks. Just watching his pubic hair come into view made me lick my lips. As he continued lowering his trunks the base of his cock came into view and I was ready to see his whole cock. He let go of his trunks and the most beautiful cock I've ever seen was in full view. His cock was so hard it slapped up against his belly and his huge balls looked so delicious. I watched as his precum oozed down the underside of his huge shaft.

Bob then climbed on the bed as he got between my legs and rubbed his cock against mine. We kissed passionately as our cocks rubbed together while i reached for his ass pulling him tightly towards me. I was moaning like crazy. Bob then sat back on his haunches and instructed me to pull my legs back towards my chest. He then parted my ass cheeks as he licked his lips. He scooted back a bit as he lowered his head and kissed my asshole. He then stuck his tongue out and licked around my asshole. It felt so good as his tongue licked my asshole. He slowly slipped a finger up my asshole and it felt so good as he continued licking and spitting around my hole. I threw my head back and surrendered my body to him. He must've licked my hole for close to 20 minutes as I moaned and pushed my ass up as his tongue slid inside of me. His tongue felt so wet and hot as he readied me for his huge cock. Bob then moved up to kiss me again and I could taste my ass on his tongue. It was a different experience but one I could get used to. He broke our kiss as he stared lovingly into my eyes.

"You ready to get fucked baby," he asked?

"I've been ready since I saw you at the pool," I said. He then moved between my legs and stroked his thick beautiful cock. He then reached underneath a towel lying on the bed and produced some lube. He placed the opening against my hole and squirted some up my ass. It was cold and sent shivers through my body. He then squirted some on his cock and lubed it up. His cock was so fucking beautiful. He was really wide at the base and just as wide about the first 6" of his cock while the last 3 1/2" curved upwards.

"You're going to love this cock baby," he said as he smacked the head of his cock against my hole repeatedly.

"Please fuck me baby," I pleaded, "I want you inside me now." He then placed the head of his huge cock against my hole and started to push forward. I relaxed my ass the best I could and pushed out to make him going in easier. He pushed harder and his huge cock head pushed past my outer sphincter.

"Ahhhh fuck Bob, it's too fucking big, please pull it out," I begged.

"Just relax baby," he said, "the pain will go away then you'll be enjoying the best cock you ever had." I relaxed my hole again and pushed out as he slowly began pushing inside of me again. I threw my head back and visualized how his cock head looked tunneling up my virgin asshole. Thinking about it made the experience that much hotter as he slid every single inch up my ass until I felt his balls against my ass.

"Ohhhh Bobby, that feels so good. Leave it there so I can get used to it baby." He leaned forward and began sucking on my neck as he flexed his cock inside of me.

"I can't believe I have all of you in me baby." I could feel him starting to pull his cock back. The sensations that overcame me made me feel so fucking good. He pulled his cock almost all the way out then slowly slid all the way back in. Feeling his cock rub against my ass walls sent shivers cascading throughout my entire body. He stopped penetrating my ass and slowly started to fuck my ass with shallow thrusts.

"Oh baby your cock feels so fucking amazing," I whispered into his ear.

"You're so fucking tight baby," he said as he slid his cock all the way back again then shoved himself all the way in.

"Mmmmm, yes baby, fuck me just like that," I whispered into his ear then began sucking on his neck. He would fuck me shallow for a few minutes then bury his cock balls deep. It was so fucking hot getting my ass fucked by a dude but even better that he had a huge fucking cock. He fucked me senseless for about an hour before he pulled his cock out.

"Is everything ok baby," I asked?

"Oh yeah," he excitedly stated, "Get on your hands and knees baby." I did what he said and he soon slammed his cock all the way inside.

"FUCK ME BOB," I screamed, "FUCK ME HARD AND FAST BABY." He grabbed ahold of my hips and started piston fucking my ass harder and faster. His cock felt amazing as he fucked me. Everytime he buried his cock deep inside of me I would squeeze his cock with my ass muscles.

"Fuck yeah baby," he said, "Milk that fucking cock baby." He fucked me like there was no tomorrow. I then placed my head on the pillow facing the mirror as he fucked the shit out of me. He fucked me in this position for a good half hour. My ass was starting to feel raw but I didnt care my ass was home to his huge fuck rod. Bob started fucking me harder and faster and I knew he was close to cumming inside of me. His breathing became labored as he plunged harder and deeper in me. I started to push my ass back at him then reached down between our legs and grabbed his balls as I began playing with them.

"I'm gonna cum baby, gonna cum inside your hot pussy baby," he said. His words spurned me on as he reached between us and started stroking my cock.

"Cum inside me baby," I said, "Fill my pussy with your hot fuck juice baby."

"Of fucking shit, here it comes baby, here it fucking comes, ahhhhhhhhh!

I felt the first huge spurt fill my ass with his hot juicy man jism deep inside of me which caused me to start shooting my load as he jerked my cock.

"I'm cumming baby," I said as I moved up on my hands and knees and shoved my ass hard against him as he filled me with his love juice. He held his cock deep inside as he shot a huge load inside my man pussy. I came about as much as I did when he sucked my cock. We were both totally spent as we both collapsed on the bed with his cock still deep inside of me. He kissed my shoulder tenderly as he slowly thrust his cock in and out of my well fucked pussy.

"That was so fucking amazing baby," I said.

"No, You were amazing baby," he replied, "You took my cock like a true champ."

"You deserve a gold medal for this baby," I said, "If fucking was an olympic sport we'd win gold."

"My cock and your ass were just meant to be baby," he said.

"Speaking of cocks someone is fully hard again," I said.

"Ready for round two baby," he asked?

"And three and four and five," I responded. We ended up fucking the rest of the afternoon away and early into the next morning. I ended up spending the entire summer with Bob. The day before I left I got dp'd by him and a guy we met at the pool. I was glad Bob had found my replacement.