Showing Myself Ch. 10

Story Info
My first date with my new boyfriend.
9.3k words
4.75
8.8k
9

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is my first date with Rolf, and in fact it was my first date ever!

I had called Monika on Thursday and told her I was going on a date but was nervous about what to wear, and she told me to come down to the city that afternoon and we'd go shopping. I told my mom I'd be gone the rest of the day, and when she found out what I was doing, she gave me some money to buy something. That was so kind! Like I said before, my parents were kind of boring, but nice.

I met Monika, and first we sat down for coffee and talked. Of course, she asked me about Rolf, and I said he was my age, good looking, and very nice and polite, and that he was taking me to the museum. She asked where I met him, and although I obviously knew how wild Monika was, I wasn't sure if I should tell her, but I decided honesty is the best policy, and I told her the truth.

"Really? You found him in there?" She laughed so hard, and made me tell everything!

I told her I had seen him before, and when he walked into the theater the other day, I whispered for him to sit with me. I was already naked, and we sat next to each other. I tried to explain why it excited me so much.

"You know when I was at your house and your husband came all over your stomach and you made me touch it and taste it? I wanted to do it again so bad! He undressed and we were both masturbating, and I wasn't sure what I should do, but then I asked if he was close and he said yes, so I told him I wanted it all over me! It was so much, like a fountain! Oh Monika, it was amazing! Did you understand everything I just said?"

"Yes, I understand better than I speak, so it's ok. So then what do you do after that?"

"I just sat back in the chair and looked at myself, and touched it and tasted it. It was so exciting that I forgot all about touching myself! Then I asked him if he could do it again and he said yes. Was that ok to ask?"

"Yes, you can ask. I'm sure he liked that."

"So, he started again, and this time I said he should make it go right in my mouth so I could taste it all. It was an incredible feeling! Now I know why you like it so much!"

I made her laugh again when I told her I forgot to tell him my name and I was afraid he wouldn't call, but he did and my mother really liked him.

"But Monika, I'm worried, I've never been on a date before! I've never even kissed a guy before! What if he wants to kiss me and I act stupid? What am I supposed to wear? Look here, my mother gave me some money, so help me find something."

"Ok, I will help you, it is fun to shop with you. And also, I will teach you to kiss. We can practice in the dressing room."

"Oh, I don't know if I can do that."

"No, it is ok. Girls always practiced kissing when I was in school."

"Really? Ok, I guess I can try."

God, now I just agreed to make out with Monika!

We went to the department store she liked, and she said that even if Rolf didn't see them, it was important to wear something sexy under my clothes so it makes me feel special and confident. She found two bras and matching lacy panties, and then we looked at the dress section. It was fall, so she suggested something warmer, and picked out a very snug knit dress that she said would show off my body and keep me warm too. We also looked at jeans and sweaters and she said my body is perfect for tight jeans with a form fitting sweater coming down over my hips. I looked at the money I had and then back at what we picked out, and said I would select the jeans and sweater.

She said, "No, I will buy the other things for you too. You are my friend. It's ok. And it is your first date."

I told her I couldn't do that and that she's done so much already, but she insisted. And this is why I'm going to spoil Kari as much as I can!

We went to the dressing room and at least this time I was wearing a sexy bra and panties so I didn't look silly, and I tried the dress on. I loved it! Then I tried on the jeans and sweater, and she said it was a perfect look, and that I should leave them on the rest of the day. She had picked out something similar and said we could be like sisters again while we window shopped later!

We were still in the dressing room, and she said, "Now we have a kissing lesson. I be the man, you be you."

She touched me on the sides of my face, and she just looked at me and laughed.

"You look very nervous! You will scare Rolf away! You must relax, just breathe. I will do all the work."

She tried again, and I let a breath out as her lips approached mine. I could hear people talking outside the dressing room, and this gave me a similar feeling as in the theater.

Our lips touched, and she stepped back.

"Ok, you must relax more, and kiss me in return."

We tried again, and I saw what she meant. She said, "That is better. Now I will hold you like Rolf will hold you if you have not scared him away yet."

I whispered, "God Monika, I'm trying!"

Our lips met again, and I felt her hands slide down my body and reach my lower back and she pulled me close. We kissed four or five times, and then backed away again.

"See, that is what he will do. Just let him comfort you. Now we kiss again, but longer."

Oh boy, I had no idea what she meant, but it was too late! She leaned forward, and she kissed my upper lip, my lower lip, and then whispered to me to open my mouth a little and do what she does. I parted my lips, and her tongue gently licked my lips. She paused and opened her mouth and I tried the same thing, but she responded by touching my tongue with hers, and I knew this must be what French kissing must be like. We practiced like that for about five minutes, and I was so out of breath! Then she slid her hands down my back and into my jeans and I gasped.

"Will Rolf do that?"

"Only if you are lucky."

We continued kissing, and then I whispered to Monika, "I have a secret. You know the picture of you that you gave me? I put it on the table next to my bed when I pleasure myself and pretend you are watching. It's so exciting."

She moaned and said, "I want a picture too."

I whispered back, "I know, and I already picked up the pictures that you took of me. They are in my bag, and you can choose one."

Wow, this was intense! We broke away, and I asked, "Am I better at it now? Will Rolf like kissing me?"

"Yes, but we must practice every day. Maybe sleep at my house again."

I laughed and said, "Oh, Monika, you are my best friend. I love you so much. And yes, we'll practice again!"

We dressed and paid for everything and walked around the city in our new clothes and had so much fun. We ran into another friend of hers and we went to the rooftop café and had an afternoon cocktail, my first.

We sat down and they said something to each other in German, and the other woman turned to me and said, "You have your first date on Saturday? How exciting!"

"Yes, Monika helped me pick out these clothes. I hope Rolf likes how I look."

"He will, and if he doesn't, I know plenty of young men who will. I teach at the university, and I can invite you for a tour."

"I would really like a tour, but I really like Rolf too, so I'll see what happens. And I don't know what anything is on this menu. I've only tried beer and a little wine before."

They spoke some more and picked out a cocktail, and it was really good. I wish I had written down what it was, because back then there were no phones or anything and you couldn't just take pictures of the menu! But I still have the memory.

They talked some more, and her friend said to me, "And you have been practicing kissing? How was that?"

I must have turned so red, because she said don't be shy, because all girls practice kissing in school. Well, I can't say how common that is in the US, but maybe I should practice with Kari!

Anyway, it was so fun, and then we had to call it a day. But first, they spoke again and her friend said that if I stayed at Monika's house tomorrow, she could help fix my hair and things like that in the morning, but she wanted to ask my mother first because maybe she wanted to help me with my first date instead.

Wow, I was never used to so much attention, and that was so nice of them! Her English was much better than Monika's, so she offered to call my mom.

She came back and said my mother was very pleased that she asked her first, but it perfectly fine that I stayed at Monika's. I don't know who was more excited, me or Monika!

But then Monika spoke up and said "Wait, you told me that I can have a picture. Show them to me."

"Monika, I can't right now", and motioned to her friend.

They spoke and her friend said, "It is ok. You are not the first woman who has sexy pictures taken of you. You can show them to us."

Wait, us?? How about the waiter and all of the other customers too?? But I relented and handed Monika the envelope from my bag. Her friend moved up beside Monika and they paged through the photos while smiling and nodding in approval.

Monika selected a picture and handed the rest back to me. I asked which one she chose.

"Guess."

"Uh, in the shower?"

"You guess very well", and she slid the picture across the table for me to look at.

I looked and I was leaning against the wall of the shower and my hands were between my legs and my eyes closed and I was obviously in ecstasy. I can see why Monika liked it.

"Now I have something to put beside my bed", and she obviously told her friend the same thing because she laughed.

"Well, I hope you enjoy yourself. I enjoy your picture often."

We talked some more and I thanked them both so much, and I told Monika I would meet her tomorrow evening. We went our separate ways, and I was so excited about the day I just had and my date on Saturday that I headed straight to first theater I ever visited, where Renate worked. I just had to release some energy!

I went inside, and told Renate I was going to take off the jeans and sweater and put my dress on instead so it would be easier to undress in the theater. I also asked if there were already people inside, and she said there were six or seven men. Perfect! I slipped my clothes off and stood there in the store almost naked like it was the most natural thing ever, and put on my new knit dress. Renate took all of my things and put them away for me and told me to have fun.

I went upstairs, and instead of in the middle or in the front, I wanted to sit in the back row so I could see everyone, and so they would watch me as I strolled to the back. I sat down and pulled my dress up to my waist. Some guys turned around and looked at me, but they couldn't tell that I was just sitting there with my panties exposed and pulled to the side with one of my fingers teasing my clitoris. I really was debating what I should do next, so when there were no guys looking, I just stood up and pulled the dress over my head and removed my bra and panties and stashed them behind the last row of seats so the next time they turned around I would be naked. I was already soaking wet even before I got there, and just sitting there wearing nothing but my shoes made me even wetter!

I thought of the games Rolf and I would be able to play. I could go in the theater first, and then he could come in and pretend he was seeing me for the first time. Or he could be there first, and I could come in and sit two seats away and pretend I didn't see him in the dark. Or when he stands up with other men and masturbates, I can point to him and say he can cum on me. I know what you're thinking of me, but that's how my mind works!

By now random guys were sneaking glances back at me, and if you can imagine the theater, you enter from the front where the screen is, and the aisle is along the wall to the left, with all the seats on the right. I put my feet on the back of the seats in front of me and spread my knees wide, so even if they couldn't see my pussy directly, it was obvious what I was doing. The men didn't even pretend to sneak glances anymore and were turned around and staring at me.

I wanted to give them a better look, so I stood up and walked halfway down the aisle and leaned against the wall, and spread my feet slightly, and placed my middle finger on my wetness and looked at the action on the screen like I was the only person in the theater. As always, the German men were not pushy, and were content watching from their seats. Any guy that was not masturbating before now had his cock out and was stroking it, and I was so excited that it was all because of me!

I continued down the aisle, and sat in the middle seat of the front row. There was a younger guy not far away, and I asked if he spoke English, and he nodded.

"You can tell everyone they can come down and watch, but not to touch. I want to see them get excited while I watch the movie."

He turned around and said something, and like so many times before, I was now sitting totally naked with my fingers running through my pussy with my clothes way out of reach. There were now seven men standing in a half circle stroking their cocks, and I imagined the other day when Rolf stood in front of me and came all over me. I have never had a problem getting excited before, but all of these thoughts made me absolutely drenched. My imagination was going wild, and I was thinking how amazing it would be if the two girlfriends I went to the sauna with would walk in and see me right now and join me. Oh my God!

Their hands were pulling at their cocks and soon the first one let out a bust of cum in front of me. So hot! He stepped back and smiled and said "Thank you."

I should be thanking him, but it was nice of him to say that. One by one more of them stroked their cocks to completion, and during this show two more guys entered the theater and joined in once their eyes adjusted to the darkness and saw what was going on. At one point there were six guys standing in front of me, all with their hands pulling at their cocks in a blur!

That said, I was not neglecting myself at all. My hand was also a blur at times, only backing off to prevent my own orgasm so I could enjoy the thrill even longer. Sometimes my fingertips moved in a circle over my clitoris, and sometimes I pulled my fingers through the lips. For some reason, guy really like it when I do that, and at least three of them came at the sight. I was getting so good at knowing what they wanted that it was like they were on remote control and I could make them cum on command.

But after a while, all of the cocks were exhausted and I was alone in the theater. At the front where the screen was, there was kind of a stage, and I thought it would be fun to get up there and pretend I was part of the show since no one but me was there anyway. Ok, you are going to think I'm crazy, but I got up there and knelt down right where a woman on the screen was kneeling down and it looked like my shadow was sucking a cock. That turned something on inside me, and now I wished Rolf was there and my lips were sliding down over his cock for real! But then I heard the door open, and I was too far gone to jump off the stage, and instead just sat down right where I was and spread my legs and started to bring myself off.

The new visitor couldn't miss me sitting up there, and sat down in the front row and watched. Within a minute I couldn't take it anymore and my entire body shuddered with the image of that man staring at me and the sex scene going on behind me. And I was also consumed with the thought of Rolf and I having sex right here on the stage while everyone watched. But as my orgasm faded and reality set it, I realized I hadn't even kissed him yet, so first things first!

I hopped down from the stage, and said to the man sitting there, "Sorry!" and walked back to the back row and sat down again. This is why I don't want my clothes right by me. By the time I got back there, I was feeling tingly again, and I chose to just have a slow, gentle masturbation session after getting that first one out of the way.

I stayed for another hour, and finally came again, and during that time a few guys came in and watched me and they enjoyed it as best I could tell. When I left, I just gathered my clothes and stepped out of the theater and dressed out there in the hall, hoping someone would walk up and see me, but unfortunately I was alone.

I walked to the main part of the store and thanked Renate for watching my things, and she said she should thank me because I am good for business. She told me that all the guys that came out only had nice words to say about me!

I went home and showed my mom my new clothes and that I would be wearing the jeans and sweater that I bought with the money she gave me, and that Monika also bought me the knit dress I was wearing. She was pleased with everything and said she was glad I was having fun. If she only knew how much fun I was having!

But I was feeling guilty about my double life. Or do I have a double life? Who cares anyway? I didn't want to think about it, but how would I know my own parents didn't have sex like rabbits right in the back seat when they first met? And how would anyone who saw Monika guess that she is so sexual while also being so kind and thoughtful? Maybe mom didn't mind me staying at Monika's tomorrow so she and dad can go wild while I'm gone! So, I quickly whisked away that self-doubt and decided to sneak in a quickie in my room before dinner, under the guise that I wanted to "shower and put on the other outfit" so mom could see it.

Of course, I first looked at the picture of Monika and pretended we were in the shower together, and then I just stood there and felt myself while the water cascaded over me.....

The next day I took the bus to Monika's house, and of course she and her husband greeted me warmly. One of the first things he said was that he heard about my kissing lesson.

"Gee Monika, is it going to be on the front page too? You told me all the girls in school practiced kissing!'

Her husband laughed and said, "Yes, but you two are not schoolgirls. You are two beautiful women. Imagining you kissing is a nice vision. And do you deny that you learned something?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, she was a big help. I wouldn't do that with anyone else, but you two have been so wonderful to me."

"Well, you have become quite a bit more brave since we first met you in the theater. And Monika really likes your friendship. You are always welcome to call for anything."

Oh my God, that was so nice for him to say! We had a wonderful dinner and then talked by their fireplace, and then we headed to their bedroom again. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

As we entered the room, he was the first to speak and said, "We talked to Andrea about your fantasy of showing a film of you in the theater, and she would love to help you. We have a movie camera, and we will help you make a film, ok? Not tonight, but soon."

I became wet at the thought of a movie of me being displayed while men watched it. Maybe I'll meet Rolf there and surprise him. We could be sitting there and suddenly I show up on the screen!

Monika stripped down to her panties and bra, and then she helped me get out of my clothes. Her husband held up a new roll of film, and said he would take more pictures if I wish.

Of course I wished! Just the thought of it! He said they trusted me, and Monika would be in some of the pictures too, and to this day only my ex and now Kari have seen these pictures. I didn't even show them to Rolf.

He got the camera ready, and told me to stand next to the bed with Monika and remove her bra in a very sexy way. I did my best, and slowly slid the straps off her shoulders. I leaned forward and reached around her and unsnapped it in the back, and gently let it fall from her breasts as I heard the camera click.

She did the same to me, and after removing my bra, she "accidentally" pushed her breasts against my body. Such a feeling! She took my hand and pulled me onto the bed and said, "Sit beside me."