Showing Myself Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chose a vibrator and went to the counter. Of course, just like in the US, everything in a sex shop is much more expensive than it should be, and Monika started to negotiate with him. He spoke some English, and we switched to that for my benefit. She told him that she was a good customer and that this was my first vibrator, and he should even give it to me for free. The poor guy said he would get in trouble for that, but he would cut the price in half. It was like they were negotiating over a new TV or something! She replied back that it was still too much, but that she would accept it this time.

Monika gave him some money and he took the vibrator out of the package and made a point of telling me that he wouldn't charge for the batteries. God, it was so weird taking it from him, since he knew exactly what I would be doing with it.

We left the store, and although I have left the theater many times without feeling self-conscious, there was something about having the vibrator in my bag that made me feel like I had just robbed a bank! Or what if I ran into my mother! God, Monika would probably take her back in and buy a dildo for her!

"Monika, do you think Rolf really likes me? Do you think he just wants me for sex until he finds a real woman? Do you think any man will ever like me?"

"Oh Jennifer, you think too much! I am sure that many women would love to be as brave as you, and Rolf likes you very much. You have had a wonderful orgasm today, and I'm sure your friends haven't had even one. When I look at you, I see a very confident, loving woman. You will understand when you are older."

I felt kind of ashamed that she was now saying I was confident, when I was anything but that when I woke up and she was gone. I had to confess.

"Well, Monika, I would have had two orgasms by now because I always play with myself in the shower, but I was insecure that you got out of bed and took a shower without waking me, and I thought you didn't like me anymore. I guess it made me sad, but like you say, I think too much."

"Ok, you are not so confident, and you are very silly instead. I wanted to surprise you at the store, which is why I waited. Jennifer, I want you to never doubt me again, ok?"

I felt much better and I was walking on clouds! And she was right. Everyone was so nice to me and taking care of me, and here I was not believing it. I promised her I would do better.

She had to leave then, and I thanked her for the wonderful morning and of course the vibrator, and told her we could make the sex film when it was convenient for them. I knew it would be amazing!

After that exciting morning, I knew exactly where I wanted to go. I started walking towards Renate's theater, knowing that it was a little bigger and would give me more space to experiment with the vibrator. Little did I know it would be one of my most intense experiences there.

I walked in and handed Renata my bag, but took out the vibrator first.

"Is it ok if I use this? It's new and I never tried one before."

"Of course, you are my favorite. You can do anything unless they complain, and they never complain." I guess she was right. What would they complain about, that they couldn't concentrate on the movie?

I entered the theater and sat a few rows from the front. Even though most people would need a few minutes to adjust to the darkness, I had been there so many times I could find my way around blindfolded. This was also the first time that I decided I wouldn't get completely nude, since the thigh-high stockings and lacy bra felt so sexy on me. I'm sure the men wouldn't mind though!

I looked at the vibrator and put it on its lowest setting, and checked to see if I would feel it through my jeans. Omg, I could! I turned it up, but that was too much, even for me. But now I couldn't wait to try it for real, and unbuttoned my shirt and took off my jeans. I stood up and carried them to the women's restroom and came back out and smiled at the men. Some I recognized, and some were new. They probably wondered what was going on!

I sat in the front row so I could slide down in my seat and stretch my legs out. I was still wearing my panties, and I held the vibrator against my pussy very gently, and at that moment I knew the vibrator would be a regular thing. I think it was because it really wasn't like an extension of my body, and it was like someone else was touching me. It also made me think of a way that I could take advantage of that.

As usual, as I glanced backwards, I saw that the men were taking more interest in me than the movie and were waiting to see what I would do. I stood up and walked towards the front of the theater and leaned against the little stage and faced the seats. There were about eight men there, but I didn't make eye contact with them, preferring to feel their stares all over my body. The movie was playing behind me, and I became part of the show. Finally, one of them made the first move and stood up and walked towards the front of the theater where I was.

The front row was about ten feet away, and I motioned for him to take a seat. I parted my legs and slipped my hand inside my panties, and he could see my hand start moving over myself. I indicated that he should start stroking his cock, and he pulled it out and started masturbating. Usually I was a little more passive and just provided silent encouragement, but the vibrator that was soon to be put to use made me more assertive.

Now, the remainder of the men made their way down front, and like many times before, they sat down and their hands began slowly stroking their cocks while their eyes were glued on me. I smiled at the thought of how I was so innocent when I first started doing this and just relied on my naked body to excite them, and now I was wearing sexy things and using a vibrator. If you would like to know, I was wearing white stockings, matching panties, and a lacy see-through bra, which I was hoping looked sexy on me.

As they stared at me, fantasies swirled through my mind. I wished that Rolf was sitting there and looking at me, and that I could go over and rub my body against him. That made me think of the time that I asked Rolf to shoot his cum on me, and I imagined kneeling in front of all of these men and letting them do the same. I would never do that in real life of course, but just thinking it made me feel so bad!

I pushed the straps of my bra down off my shoulder and let it fall forward, exposing my breasts, just like last night. It's not like I had amazing breasts or anything, but I was only twenty so they looked really good to the guys sitting there! I pulled my other hand from my panties and hooked my fingers into the waistband and inched them down my thighs to expose myself. I let them fall to the floor and I kicked them off to the side. I don't know why I always did that, but maybe it was my way of showing them I was in charge and go ahead and look?

I held the vibrator up to my mouth and seductively swirled my tongue over it, and then turned it on to the lowest setting and brought it down to my pussy. This was the first time I had felt something like this, and it made me shudder as I let out a gasp. First Monika surprised me in the department store, and now this! What a day!

My legs became weak from the intensity of the vibrator, and I had to sit down. I told them I would take a seat and that they can stand in front of me and watch. I had learned that men are much more visual than women, so I didn't hold back on exposing myself at all. After I sat down, I slid ahead a little bit and left one leg rest on the arm of the seat so I was completely exposed.

More fantasies ran through my mind. I imagined I would tell Rolf to come in and pretend he doesn't know me and masturbate with the others, but then I would point to him and tell him he could shoot his cum all over my pussy, and everyone else would be jealous of him. Or, I imagined asking Monika to come with me, and have her seductively undress me in front of everyone, and gently massage me with the vibrator. The possibilities were endless.

But for the moment, it was just me and the group of men standing on front of me holding their cocks. I turned the vibrator off because it was too intense and didn't want to cum yet, but I still let it slide through my pussy before bringing it to my lips so I could taste myself. That created another fantasy where Monika and I could do that together and taste each other.

I turned the vibrator back on and teased my nipples, while my other hand massaged my pussy. I rarely spoke at the theater, preferring to almost pretend that I was alone, but this time I announced that I wanted to watch them cum. That must have triggered something, because within seconds two of the men let go with streams of cum in front of me. They stepped back and another guy came forward and did the same.

"That is amazing! You are going to make me cum too!"

The amazing [part if that a young girl like me could have a big group of men wrapped around my little finger, but that was half the fun, and they didn't mind. Anyway, I set the vibrator down next to me so I could concentrate on myself, and I started rubbing faster. Their eyes were glued to my pussy, and once again I brought my wetness to my lips and licked it off before going back down to finish myself off. The remaining men knew this, and increased their tempo too. Finally I started to cum, and I couldn't keep from convulsing in my seat. After I settled down, I looked up at my spectators.

"I won't leave yet, and you can keep looking at me until you cum. I want you all to be satisfied." One by one each guy came, and thanked me. God, I'd give anything to recreate that feeling again. That's why I found it so hot that first night when Jim and I played, and when Mike looked at me through the window on my deck. I love that!

The next day, Rolf didn't have to work and I met him downtown. I told him I had thought about him for two days and wanted to make him feel good, so we went straight to Andrea's theater. As usual, we entered and took seats in the middle where there was a big space between rows. Rolf undressed first, and then I just relaxed while he slid my jeans off and pulled my sweater over my head. I stood up in front of him and slowly slipped my panties off and released my breasts from my bra.

"Rolf, I don't know why, but I'm more excited than ever. Put our things down in the front and come back and sit with me."

Within moments we were sitting next to each other, and the other patrons were glancing at us. My birth control still hadn't kicked in, but we still had a lot of things we could do. We started making out, and I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock, and couldn't wait for the day when it would be inside me. We sat back and we started mutually masturbating each other while watching the action on the screen. A woman was kneeling on front of a guy and sucking his cock, and I told Rolf I would be doing that before the night was over, and he said he would be doing the same to me. I can't even tell you how wet that made me!

We did this for a while, and it was so much fun. I'd slowly stroke him and then stop and make him squirm, but I knew that would make him cum so much later. And he'd do the same thing, and lean over and place gentle kisses on my body before placing his hand back over my pussy. The men in the theater were enjoying the show too.

Just then, the theater door opened, and a young couple about our age entered. Usually the couples that came in were a little older because they were mostly married couples trying to make their marriage a little more exciting, so this was different. Obviously they hadn't been here before, because they seemed lost while waiting for their eyes to adjust. The funny thing is that I barely remember what he looked like, but I remember every detail about her. She was a little taller than me, with dark hair that stopped just above the shoulders and she wore straight bangs that made her look so cute. She had very feminine curves that I am sure every man fell in love with, and her breasts were quite large. She wore tight jeans that showed off her very cute butt, and a vey tight sweater with bright and colorful horizontal stripes. The memory of her even now is so vivid!

Finally they made their way to two seats at the end of our row and sat down. Rolf and I stopped what we were doing and just sat there, but it was kind of hard to act casual since we were naked. They whispered to each other, and then she glanced over and saw us and they started whispering more. The guy leaned forward and said something, and obviously Rolf told them I didn't understand, but he must have also told them they could come over closer, because they got up and moved over next to us. She and I were in the middle sitting between Rolf and the other guy.

She smiled at me and said, "So, I speak some English. You are having fun?"

"Yes, we come here sometimes because we don't have our own place", not wanting to tell them we came for other reasons too.

"Yes, I understand that. We were just walking around and came in to see what it was like, and now we find that someone like us is here. You like getting undressed here?"

"Yes, it feels so free." God, I sounded like such a hippie dork, but that's all I could think of.

She and her guy spoke to each other, and then she asked me if it was ok if they undressed too.

Somehow I was suddenly insecure again, because her breasts were so big and Rolf would forget all about little old me, but I told her that it was ok.

He got naked quickly and tossed his clothes in a pile, and she stood and peeled her clothes off just like I did. At that moment I realized that women usually stand up to get undressed because our clothes are much tighter and we have to reach around to unsnap the bra. Details, details.

Both Rolf and I watched her as she pushed her panties to the floor, and we saw that she had very full dark pubic hair as opposed to my much lighter, fine hair. I laughed to myself when I thought about how Monika taught me how to neaten that up. Anyway, then she reached around and released her bra, exposing her beautiful breasts. She smiled when she saw that both Rolf and I were staring. Even I wanted to touch them just to see what they felt like!

She sat down next to me and said, "You are right, this feels good." Her guy was looking me over with approval, so I felt a little better that I didn't look too bad even compared to her.

We looked kind of silly just sitting there, so I made the first move and placed my hand back on Rolf's cock and started stroking. That loosened her up and she did the same. The other men were now ignoring the movie completely and looking at us, so I told her that no one would bother us and I found it kind of exciting.

She asked, "What else do you do?"

"Well, I am not on birth control yet, so I stroke him like this, and I take him in my mouth, and he cums all over me. He does the same to me. We have a lot of possibilities."

"So you have never had sex?"

"Not yet, but soon. I have to wait for the pill to take effect. But then, I'll want to do it constantly, I'm sure."

"And then you will do it here? While people are watching?"

"Oh, yes! That makes it even more incredible."

"So it would be ok if I did that now with my friend?"

"Yes, I would love to see that. Is it ok if we watch?"

She just smiled and said something to her guy, and slid down to the edge of the seat. He knelt in front of her with his cock sticking straight out, and started moving it up and down through her wetness at her entrance. I was watching intently, because I had only seen Monika and Martin up close before, and I wanted to make Rolf happy when we finally did it. I liked it that he teased her a little bit first, and I whispered to Rolf that I wanted him to do that to me when we started having sex.

My hand was gripping Rolf's cock and sliding up and down. He was watching them too, and probably thinking about how it would feel to plunge deep in me the first time. Just then, her guy slowly slid inside her and I heard her gasp, and I noticed that her nipples went hard. Watching how her pussy gripped his cock was so exciting, as was how her breasts gently moved with his thrusts.

She noticed me looking, and said, "You can touch my breasts if you like? You appear curious."

Honestly, she was so sexy and I really wanted to know how her boobs felt. But just then I had an idea.

"Yes, I'm curious, but would it be ok if Rolf touched you? You're so sexy, and he's a wonderful boyfriend, and I think he'd like it."

They said ok and Rolf moved over to my seat. I decided to just kneel down in front of him and watch while playing with his cock. Her guy was thrusting inside her and Rolf was sliding his hand over her body and feeling her breasts, and I could tell from the hardness of his cock that he liked it. I liked how he was gentle with her and not just grabbing and being rough, and it even made me proud of him. I whispered to him, "I want you to enjoy this", and leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth.

Rolf groaned, and the girl smiled at me. I think I even earned her respect! I had seen enough movies to know I should slide my hand down his cock as my lips slid down over him, and I wanted to do all the work so he could enjoy the scene next to him.

I came up for air long enough to ask her, "Will he cum inside you?"

"Yes, he does normally."

"Does it feel good? Rolf always cums on my body or in my mouth, but soon I'll be able to try it inside."

She laughed, and said, "Yes, it feels very good. I think you will like it too." She must have been amused by my questions.

Rolf and I had been playing for a half hour before they got there, and I could tell that he was getting close. I removed my hand from his cock and used only my mouth, knowing that he likes that a lot. I would open my mouth and go way down, and then squeeze it with my lips as I came back up, as though I was trying to pull the cum from him. I was far from an expert, but I was getting better at it.

He quickly stood and I put my face right in front of his cock and smiled, encouraging him to let go. What guy doesn't like that? He brought his hand to his cock as our new friends watched, and before he even finished two strokes, the first shot streamed across my face, followed by several more. He always seemed to cum a lot, but this was the best one yet. I licked what I could from the end of his cock, and scraped some from my face into my mouth, and that scene must have been too much for our friends, because just then the guy started moaning, obviously shooting his cum in her.

She brought her hand down to her clitoris, and started rubbing it make herself cum. Before he could even finish, she started convulsing in her own orgasm while his cock was still inside her.

We watched closely as he let his cock slide out, and then we could see his cum fill the folds of her pussy as it seeped out. God, I couldn't wait until I could do that too! Next, Rolf told me to switch places, so I sat down and he pulled me forward and started licking my pussy. I gripped the arms of the chair and was in total ecstasy, and the girl smiled at me and placed her hand on mine. That was nice! She obviously saw that I liked Rolf's cum, so to excite me even more, she took her other hand and drew her fingers through her pussy and brought them to her lips to show me that she likes cum too. That was enough to push me over the edge, and like always, my nipples went hard and my chest flushed. I grabbed the back of Rolf's head and held him against my pussy as I slowly came back down to earth.

Out of breath, we both collapsed back into our seats. I looked at her and said, "That was fun, and you were amazing! Do you only do it one time when you have sex? We always rest and do it again. Is that normal? I don't have a lot of experience, and don't know what other people like."