Showing Myself Ch. 14

Story Info
Kari and I have a sleepover and Kyle and I go to a movie.
7.7k words
4.71
3.6k
6

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, here we are back in the present, and something a little unexpected happened, but we'll get to that.

As it turned out, Kari started staying at my place fairly often, and I loved having the company. She is just so sweet and we had so much fun! Because she actually lived quite a ways away, she didn't have friends her age here, but she insisted she didn't care and she was doing a lot of school work during the day anyway. I really liked her, and there was something about her that I couldn't put my finger on (no pun intended!). I knew she was very smart, and she was responsible and conscientious, and very attractive. But somehow she seemed to lack confidence, even though she shouldn't at all! And as luck would have it, Mike was going to be gone for a few days, and we could spend some time together.

The first morning we had coffee and breakfast together, and then she said she had to do some homework. I told her that she should take a break at some point in the afternoon, and I'd make some mocktails and we'd sunbathe out on the deck and lounge in the hot tub. The hours went by, and before we knew it, we were out on the deck with a pitcher of sangria.

She was so cute, with a tight little top and a bikini bottom. I was wearing something very similar, and although I'm older, we somehow felt a bond. We chatted for a while, and then I was so surprised to see Mike's mom came walking across the lawn to talk to us!

"Hi Jennifer, Kari, I just saw you out here and thought I'd say hi, is that ok?"

I was surprised, because she barely acknowledged me in the past and I didn't even know her name, but I said, "Of course, please, would you like a sangria? It's non-alcoholic, I promise we would never sit around drinking all day. Kari and I just sit and talk."

"I might sit for a few minutes, thank you. I have to tell you, you have quite a fan in Kari. She goes on and on about how Jennifer says this and Jennifer does that, and we appreciate how nice you are to her."

I looked at Kari and then back to her and said, "Oh, it's so easy to be nice to Kari, and Mike is so wonderful. I'm happy to have them over anytime. Plus, it gives you and your husband a chance to get wild all over the house with no one around, right?"

She blushed and kind of implied that not much wildness goes on, but she did sit down. I sent Kari in to get another glass.

"Hey, you're an attractive woman. You have to jump his bones this afternoon. You know, older guys lose a little confidence and need a little more help. I don't know what your sex drive is, but I need it every day, or I go crazy, even if I have to do it myself. Know what I mean?"

She blushed again, but I continued, "It's ok, it's our secret. Let's have a sangria, and then you go back in and lure him into your hotness, ok?"

Just then Kari came back out and we sat for a while sipping our drinks, and we had a very nice conversation before she went back home. I think Kari benefitted from it too, because Mike had said she had felt uncomfortable staying over there.

"Kari, just so you know, I told her that she should go back over there and jump her husband's bones. Hope it works out for her. They might be doing it right now."

"Oh my God Jenn, you have no filter!"

"Right, you're young and can jump anyone's bones. I have to work for that privilege!"

"Says the girl that has a hot Marine boyfriend! Just stop it, you're gorgeous!"

"Oh Kari, I really adore you. You make me feel good, but my time has passed. You have such a cute little body, plus you're so sweet. Ok, I admit, I was just like you when I was your age, but I wasn't normal and sweet like you."

"Ok, first, you have a hot bod and you know it. And you are perfectly normal, and you are very kind."

"Maybe I'm kind, but I'm not normal. You've seen my old pictures."

"Yeah, but you were young and playing around, and you said she was a very good friend. And, you are wild."

"You're wild too. You just don't know it yet."

I went inside and got more sangria, and poured us each a glass, and we continued talking.

"You know, Kari, I just imagine Mike's dad is banging what's her name right now. I'd love to peek through the window."

"Ok Jenn, I don't want to think about that right now, and we're not peeking through the window. And her name is Rhonda."

"Hmmm, I wonder if he cums all over her boobs. I love that."

"Jenn, oh my God."

"Oh, does Mike do that? I would if I was him."

"Maybe he does, but we don't talk about it like you do! You know Jenn, I love you so much! You are so much fun! Girls I go to school with are so clueless."

"Well, they don't know any better. They didn't have help like I did, someone that built confidence. Are you different from when I first met you?"

"Omg, yes! You know that! I even talk like you now!"

"That's good. I wish I could go back to those old times when I was your age."

"Why? What was so different?"

"Oh, Kari, you wouldn't like me anymore if I told you everything. But I can say that the best friend I ever had in the whole world would like you very much."

"Jeez, you always speak in riddles! Tell me more about her!"

I couldn't really say how I met her in the very beginning, so I made up something about how we were both shopping and we kind of hit it off.

"I was kind of lost in the clothing section, and she helped me pick out some things and we tried stuff on in the dressing room just like you and I did. It was so much fun, and she gave me confidence. We exchanged numbers, and we met again for coffee a few days later, and then after that she told me to come to their house for wine and dinner and stay over. That's about it."

"No, there has to be more. Tell me!"

"Ok. So, I went over and we had a wonderful time, and her husband was so nice. Monika was more quiet, so he did most of the talking, plus his English was better. When it got late, they said it was time for bed and I asked where the guest room was, but then Monika said, no, I was to sleep in their bed with them. And the rest is history."

"So what happened? You two started having sex? Are you bi?"

"No, not at all. I mean, I don't get freaked out if a woman looks at me or hugs me, and I can appreciate beautiful women like you, but no, I don't have sexual contact with them. Other than getting naked in dressing rooms."

Kari turned crimson, and I continued.

"Were you shocked that day? I didn't plan it, it just happened. But you're a very sensual and beautiful young woman."

"Whatever Jenn, tell me what happened next."

"Ok, we went to their bedroom, and we undressed and climbed into their bed. Yes, we were all naked, but this was in Europe so no big deal."

Kari was hanging on to every word, and I continued, "Monika and Martin said something I couldn't understand, and then he asked me if it would bother me if they had sex. I had never even kissed a guy before, and now this gorgeous couple was asking me if they could have sex while I was laying in bed with them!"

"What did you say?"

"Well, I was curious, plus I didn't want to act like a dork and run away, so I just said it would be ok. Oh Kari, it was amazing! By then I knew Monika was very attracted to me and she asked me to touch her, but I didn't. But her husband was very nice and said it was ok, that Monika said even if I didn't touch her, she loved that I was there."

"So they had sex right beside you?"

"Yes, I learned a lot. At the end she was on her back and he pulled out his cock and came all over her. I was amazed! I think that's why I like it so much now."

"Jenn, TMI!"

"Oh, please, it was so amazing! Then we went to sleep, with Monika in the middle of course, and in the morning I woke up with her arm draped over my body."

"I can't even imagine that! You really are wild! Did you ever go back?"

"Yes, I went back, many times, and no, it wasn't about being wild. I really liked her, she was my friend, and even though she felt a sexual attraction, she never pushed it and for my part I never pushed her away either. We were very affectionate towards each other. We even took showers together in the morning and she would comb my hair and teach me about fashion. She even taught me how to kiss before my first date ever, so I wouldn't look stupid."

"So you would just go there and watch them have sex?"

"It's complicated. She was my soulmate, and I wasn't totally innocent. By then I was masturbating like crazy all the time at home and was curious about sex, and watching someone as beautiful as she was having sex really did something to me. By the third sleepover, I was masturbating while watching them, and she loved it. When he was taking her from behind, I would lean against the headboard and play with myself while she watched no more than a foot away. Sorry, TMI?"

Kari took a sip and said, "Oh, why stop now?"

"I think the turning point was probably the fourth sleepover when he came all over her belly again, and she took my hand and placed my fingers in his cum and made me feel it, and it was so slippery and wet. I had never touched cum before, and I was fascinated! How was your first cum experience?"

"I'll get back to that. Go on."

"I really loved Monika, and we spent a lot of time together and she was so good to me. Our sleepovers evolved, and no, we never had a threesome, but around the fifth time I spent the night there, I told her I wanted to try something. I told her that Martin should cum inside her, and then she should bring herself up over my face so his cum could drip down in my mouth. I really wanted to try tasting cum, so I thought that was reasonable, right?"

"Oh yes, my friends and I help each other out all the time like that. Really Jenn, now I agree that you aren't normal, I could never do that!"

"You mean you would never let cum drip on your lips, or you would never hover over another woman and let cum drip over her face? Hmm, maybe I have to get to know Rhonda a little better. She was really nice."

Kari just shook her head, and I continued.

"Ok, let me explain. We are all different, right? You know what turns me on? Being watched. I didn't even know it until I met Monika, but when I was rubbing myself while she was watching so intensely, I nearly exploded. It became part of what I am. With my ex, sometimes just before he came home I would get naked and lay on the sofa and masturbate, and tell him to watch and stroke his cock and cum all over me. Does that make me terrible?"

"No Jenn, you are so amazing. You should teach a class on sexuality. So much time is spent on guilt and defensiveness, but you just do whatever feels good."

"Yes I do, and during my limited exchanges with men, none of them complained. You know, I might sound slutty, but I've only been with four guys, not counting the guy I gave a blowjob to in the janitor's closet at work."

"Jenn, what??"

"Ok, I was going through a bad time because my ex just left, and I needed to feel desired, so I asked a consultant that came to visit if we could have a quickie. He took care of me too, if you must know."

"If I ever meet your ex, I'm going to tell him he's an idiot."

"It's ok, I think as we got older he just wanted a more casual life. I'm sure he and his sweetie enjoy going out to dinner and then coming home and watching tv. He doesn't have to worry about someone wanting to suck his cock all the time."

"Hmm, were you just being cynical? I like that side of you."

"Maybe a little bit. Wow, the hot sun is getting me a little too talkative. You poor girl."

"I'm fine, I love spending time with you. You can tell me anything."

"Ok, then you know what you still have to help me with? You have to help me make a sexy video for Jim. I've tried selfie videos, but it isn't the same. I want him to see my face, and then see how I rub my hands all over my body, so he sees how much I desire him."

"I don't know Jenn, I'll try."

"You know what would be even better? You know what my fantasy is? I said I like being watched, right? Ok, imagine you come home, and you hear some moaning coming from my bedroom and my door is open a little bit. You can't help but peek inside, and you see me there laying on my bed talking to Jim, and I've unbuttoned my jeans shorts and I'm rubbing my hands all over my body. Then I catch you watching me and I see you slipping your hand down your jeans, but you can't tear yourself away."

"Oh yeah, I'm going to do that. Maybe I should bring a friend too."

"Would you be fingering each other? That would be so hot."

"Jenn!"

"Oh, I know, the thought of watching me sounds disgusting. Probably even Jim makes fun of me behind my back."

"Oh, stop it. If you really want me to make a video of you for Jim, I'll do it."

"No, it's ok, but you know what I'd really like? Let's have a sleepover tonight. We'll move to my bedroom and choose a movie and make popcorn and sip wine and laugh and joke around. It would be so fun! And Mike isn't here, so I'm not expecting you to dribble cum on my face, ok?"

"Oh, we'd be missing the best part! Ok Jenn, seriously, I would love that."

We lounged around some more, and had a fun afternoon. I made dinner for us, and she came over to my room at about 9. I looked at her, and it was everything I expected.

"Kari, why are you wearing cotton pajamas? Look at what I'm wearing, and try to look sexier than me. It shouldn't be hard."

I was wearing a silk camisole and sexy panties like I always do.

"Kari, one thing I learned from Monika is that we don't dress up for others, we dress up for ourselves so we feel amazing. I dress sexy every day, even when I go to work. Here, let's look for a sexy top and you can put on those panties I bought for you. And God, drop the bra."

I looked through my closet and handed her a sexy little shirt with thin spaghetti straps. Thank God we were almost the same size!

"Ok Jenn, be right back!"

In a couple of minutes, she was back and I sensed she was feeling awkward.

"Kari, I'm not seducing you. Yes, I watched Martin and Monika have sex and her pussy was inches from my face sometimes, but I was just so curious about sex! I was so shy and I knew nothing! But the nicest thing she ever said to me was that we were great girlfriends. That's how I feel about you."

She hopped onto my bed and said, "Oh Jenn, you always say the right thing! I was just feeling insecure because you're so elegant and confident and beautiful, and I feel plain and fat. I just don't fit in anywhere!"

"Fat?? Omg, you are not fat, and you're not plain. That's the problem with so much media telling us what the perfect woman should be. They show scrawny stick figures. Really, I don't know what you're talking about. Tell you what, tomorrow you put on your favorite jeans and top, and I'll take some pictures of you and you can see what we all see."

"Ok, I hope you're right."

"Oh, I'm right. That cute butt gets a lot of attention when we go out."

"Whatever Jenn. Can you tell me more about your earlier life? You mentioned a boyfriend."

"Yes, at the time, I realized I had a very high sex drive and I was masturbating day and night and spending time with Monika and Martin, and then I met Rolf. He was kind of shy and inexperienced like me, but we were so enthralled with each other. I hadn't even been kissed yet, and that had me more nervous than anything! So, she taught me how to kiss and she even bought me a new outfit for my first date and fixed my hair and everything!"

"So, you started dating him? Was he your first?"

"Oh yes, it took a while because Monika had to first help me get on birth control. But until that time, we did a lot of other things. Don't get me wrong, he was very nice and we did a lot of regular dates together, but we ended up being so sexually compatible. I lived at home with my parents, and he lived at a dorm, so we ended up having sex everywhere. We had sex in the park, on the train, in alleys, everywhere. And please don't judge me, we even used to go to an x-rated theater in the city and had sex there. We didn't care if people watched, and we just stripped our clothes off and went at it. It was so fun!"

"God Jenn, you surprise me every time we talk! How did you dare to do that!?"

"It was ok, the guys got a cheap thrill and we had a safe place to play. Like I said, we couldn't just go home and have sex!"

"What else did you two do?"

"Well, one time, my parents were gone for a long weekend, and Rolf came over and we spent three solid days having sex. I really enjoyed doing oral, so I told him to stand in front of me and put his hands behind him. I did the same, and I took him in mouth and sucked his cock very slowly. I teased him and told him I didn't care if it took an hour, he couldn't touch me or himself, and my mouth would do all the work. I would let his cock slide out of my mouth and he would groan while it bounced up and down in front of my face as he tried to make himself cum. I told him if he was just a little more patient, he could cum all over my face, but until then I was in charge. I kept going, and then I brought my hand down between my legs and told him that his cock made me so wet, and that I wanted him to cum. Before long, I felt him get really close and I backed off from his cock and his cum started shooting everywhere! My face was positively covered!"

"Wow, sitting around the table and telling stories at Thanksgiving must be quite a fun time at your place."

"Oh, and I'm the cynical one? I like you too Kari. I haven't had a girlfriend to talk to like this over the past years. But enough about me, tell me about your first cum experience."

"I really feel silly, because I was nothing like you. But anyway, there was this guy, and I guess I liked him, but we weren't like you and your boyfriend. But we were parking once and making out a little bit, and his hands started wandering. I really didn't want to go that far and kind of pushed his hands away, so then he asked if I would at least give him a handjob. I relented and he took his cock out, and I had never even touched a cock before. I had an idea what to do, and started rubbing it up and down, and in about 30 seconds cum started spurting out and I pointed it towards him and it went all over his shirt! Some went on my hand and I wiped it off on him, and he was really annoyed that I let it go all over him. So, that is Kari's super awesome first sexual experience!"

"Well, I think it's an awesome story and I'm so glad you told me. I can just imagine you doing that!"

I told her we'd turn on a movie now and we picked out a romantic comedy and we commented on the hot guys and joked around. We were under the covers and a romantic scene came on. After all that sex talk I was already wet, and I let my hand wander down very discretely to touch myself. I didn't want to freak out Kari!

But I couldn't help myself, and I turned to Kari and said, "Sorry, I'll be discrete, but this scene is just too hot! Know what I mean?"

"Uh, do you want me to leave?"

"No, stay, and I'll stop. I was just touching myself a little bit. An old habit I guess."

"Jenn, it's ok, I know the feeling. You don't have to stop, we're covered up anyway."

We went back to watching the movie, and I did my best to not be too obvious. I always liked teasing myself slowly anyway, and only the glow from the TV and the little bit of light coming through the blinds from the porch light betrayed my slight movements under the cover.

But, I could see from the corner of my eye that Kari was glancing over. I slid down under the blankets a little more and opened my legs a little bit. I didn't moan, but I did lick my lips.

"It's ok Jenn, go ahead, just let go. You're my best friend."

That's all I needed. I lifted my knees a little bit and my hand started moving more deliberately, and I didn't hold back. Kari wasn't even pretending to sneak glances now and turned on her side and observed me.

12