Showing Myself Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That day, as well as getting all aroused when boys and men were looking at the naked me, I suddenly got interested in looking at Seth and Noah whilst they were naked, watching their cocks swing and grow and shrink. I'd never really been interested in that sort of thing but it was like someone had switched something on in my brain, and I was liking it.

We talked for a while, not about sex, just mundane things that young people talk about but I did notice that Seth and Noah were looking at me, or should I say my pussy and tits a lot more than they used to.

Anyway, we finally got bored and decided to go and see if Mike Barlow was at home. We got to our feet and as I started to fasten the bikini while the guys put their shorts on Seth said,

"I don't know why you bother with that Lea, it seems like way too much faffing about to me."

"You know Seth you're right, can you stuff it in one of your pockets please?"

We walked back to the farmhouse with me totally naked.

At the farm Ted was doing something to one of the tractors that was in the middle of the yard and when we got there he looked up and saw me.

"That looks a bit more practical Lea, I hope that you'll be dressed like that when you come and help us after school finishes, you 3 are still up for that aren't you?"

The 3 of us all said that we were and we left Ted to finish fixing the tractor. As we walked to our bikes I thought about working on the farm totally naked and I have to say it sounded nice. My pussy thought so as well because when I started pedalling it slid from side to side on the saddle and I could feel my arousal increasing.

It wasn't that far to Mike Barlow's house and the 3 of us dropped our bikes, walked up to his house and knocked on the front door. There was no response and we were about to turn and walk back to our bikes when Mike came round the corner from the back of the house.

"Hey guys, what can I do for you? Wow Lea you have grown up. It's nice to see that you haven't gone all shy like most girls do when they get to your age, what are you now, 16?"

"No Mike, I'm 18 now."

"Eighteen and no pubic hair. You don't look 18."

"Well I am, Seth and me shaved my bush off because I wanted to wear a bikini for the school Leaver's Ball on Friday."

"Leaving school as well, is that all 3 of you?"

All 3 of us confirmed that we were.

"How time flies." Mike said, "So what can I do for you?"

"Well," I said, "I bought this bikini and it just won't stay where it's supposed to and Beth at the farm suggested that I paint a bikini on me. She said that you might have some body paint that I could use."

"You want to paint a bikini on and go to the school Leaver's Ball on Friday? That would never have happened when I was your age. Let me think, come with me."

The 3 of us followed Mike into his garage which looked like it hadn't had a car in it for years. The place was filled with all sorts of things that were nothing to do with cars.

"Is that an artists easel?" Seth asked pointing to some pieces of wood.

"Yes it is." Mike replied.

"Do you still paint Mike?" I asked.

"Occasionally, I don't get the urge very often these days."

"You used to work at the theatre in town didn't you Mike?" Noah asked.

"Yes I did, back in the day I used to paint all sorts of things on young girls like you Lea but I never painted a bikini on a girl. There again, in my day bikinis were a lot bigger than what you young girls wear these days, if they go on shrinking at the rate that they have over the last few years all you girls will be wearing is a band aid. Ah yes, here we are."

As Mike pulled out a large tin with bits of black paint round where the lid fitted I wondered what I would look like wearing just a band aid stuck on my slit.

"This should be what you need, if it hasn't all dried out, it's been a few years since I used this."

"Mike," I said, "I've never been any good at drawing and these 2 morons don't know one end of a paintbrush from the other. You couldn't help me could you?"

"Well Lea, I've seen people try to paint things on themselves and it just doesn't work so you do need someone to do it for you."

"I could do it?" Noah said.

"No you can't mate, you need to use a paintbrush not a spanner or a hammer, that's why the pair of you are going to do mechanics and bricklaying at college. I'd rather have Mike doing it, if you would please Mike?"

"Well my dear, there are a few things that you need to know first."

"Like what?"

"This tin of paint is years old and when I open the lid it might be just solid block. Secondly I haven't painted a girl for over 10 years so I might be a bit rusty."

"I doubt that Mike. Anyway, there isn't much to cover, I'm only little." I said as I cupped my little tits then tweaked my nipples.

"Well, this paint is waterproof and you have to either scrub it to get it off or soak it in something like isopropyl alcohol or petrol to get it off. If you don't do that it will take about a week to wear off."

"So I can shower with it on?"

"Just so long as you don't rub over the painted areas."

"Could you do me twice, once now, to see if it's still good and that it will stay on me; and then again on Friday when I get home from school?"

"That sounds like a sensible plan Lea, but I warn you, my hands aren't as steady as they used to be."

"Thanks Mike, that would be great, shall I put my bikini on so that you can see how big I want your paint job to be?"

"That's a good idea Lea, whilst you go and do that I'll open the tin and see if it's still usable."

"I don't have to go anywhere Mike, my bikini is in Seth's pocket."

"Wanted something to sniff whilst you were wanking later did you Seth?" Mike asked. "No, don't answer that Seth, I think that we all know the answer already."

"Jeez Seth," I said, "you're blushing, would you really do that with my knickers?"

"Too right he would." Noah replied.

"Leave them alone Lea." Mike said as he opened the tin. "It's perfectly natural for a man to sniff a girl's pussy, it's a very intoxicating and arousing smell."

"My pussy doesn't smell." I said.

"All pussies smell to one degree or another Lea," Mike said, "it's just that men and women have a different sense of smell and I'm sure that yours is a faint, sweet, nice smell."

I wasn't sure what to make of that, it wasn't something that I'd thought about before and not something that I had time to think about right then because Seth was passing my bikini to me. With the help of my 2 mates I got the bikini fastened and stepped back to let Mike have a good look at what the bikini was covering. Covering but not hiding because in the bright light it was see-through.

"Hmm," Mike said as he stared at my front then told me to turn around. "Doesn't cover much does it and I won't be able to give you that see-through look. I could not paint your nipples and slit if you want. It's good that you haven't got any real lips down there, they're a bugger to paint and get the finish that I'm sure that you want. And as for those ties, it will be very time consuming to paint them on."

"I'm not bothered about the ties, they're nothing but a pain, just pretend that their a length of elastic.."

"Okay," Mike said, "come on outside and we'll see if I've still got what it takes."

We did and Mike looked at my chest from different angles then told me to take the top off which I did and all 3 guys were staring at my rock hard nipples.

"Do you want me to paint your nipples Lea? The paint is flexible when dry but if your nipples shrink a lot it might be too much for the paint and it might fall off them. Tell you what Lea, I'll paint them this time then we can see how it goes."

"That sounds like a plan Mike."

"Good, now chest out Lea and hold your hands behind your head."

I did and as I looked down I could see my tits sticking out with my nipples the hardest I'd ever seen them. I was proud of what I saw. Then a thin paint brush touched the top of my left tit and I moved back in surprise.

"Keep still Lea."

"Sorry." I replied.

Standing there trying to keep still gave me a lot of time to think. A man who was older than my father was putting paint on my naked tits and it was feeling nice. A well as that my 2 best mates were stood watching me. Without realising it I'd stood with my feet about shoulder width apart and I could feel my pussy getting wetter. I wondered if my pussy would start dripping.

I also wondered what it would be like to be at the Leaver's Ball wearing just the paint and shoes, would I feel like I was naked? Would I actually be classed as being naked? Would any of the boys and teachers realise that the bikini was just paint? Would I get into any trouble? I don't suppose that would matter, after all I would never be going back to the school so it doesn't matter if I get expelled.

I'd been seen naked by 4 men so far that day and it had felt great. At the Ball I would be seen by maybe 10 times that so what would my pussy feel like? If I would be 10 times as aroused I'd be cumming all the time. Does it work like that? I had no idea but things were looking good to find out.

"Okay Lea," Mike said, one breast done, keep those hands behind your head. I must say that your breasts are beautiful Lea, so conical, and you have the perfect nipples to go with them. They're just like the end of my little finger."

"Thanks Mike, I like them but I guess that a lot of men would say that they're too small."

"Don't you listen to anyone who says that Lea, they're perfect, don't you agree guys?"

"What?" Seth asked.

"Lea's breasts, I was just saying that Lea's are perfect." Mike said.

"Err, I guess so." Seth replied, Noah not saying anything.

"Okay Lea," Mike said, "do you want shoulder straps or a neck strap?"

"Neck I guess, like the bikini top." I replied.

"Hold your hair up please Lea."

Painting the straps on didn't take long at all then Mike told me to keep my hair up and he went and got 2 chairs and asked Noah and Seth to lift me up onto them with one foot on each of them.

"And make sure you don't put your hands on her breasts, that paint need a bit longer to dry." Mike added.

This wasn't the first time that Seth and Noah had put their hands on my naked body but with me already being aroused that tingling got a lot stronger. It didn't help that Mike now had me stood on 2 chairs with my pussy spread open.

Mike went into the kitchen and back came out with another chair and a roll of kitchen towel.

Putting the chair right in front of me he sat with his head right in front of my pussy.

"Wow Lea, you really are enjoying this aren't you?" Mike said as he pulled a couple of sheets off the kitchen towel roll.

"I can't help it." I replied.

"I know Lea, it's not your fault, not many girls can control their pussies. You might be pleased to know that nearly all of the girls that I painted got wet when I painted their pubes and pussy."

I didn't particularly care about what other girls did, it was my pussy that was oozing juice and my pussy that was tingling, and it was nice.

Patting my pussy dry and nearly giving me an orgasm, Mike said,

"If it happens, it happens Lea, don't be embarrassed."

I wasn't sure that Mike was trying to say but I suspected that he meant an orgasm. I said nothing and wondered if the paint brush would make me cum.

"I'm going to start with the triangle on your pubes Lea, then I'll move lower and do your lips, as I think that I said, you have the perfect pussy for painting what with you having no inner labia just a slit with your clit sticking out. I'm going to paint the triangle a little smaller than your bikini Lea, if you don't like it I can make it a little bigger."

"That's okay Mike," I said, "I guess that it really only needs to cover my slit. You do what you think best Mike, you can see it, I can't. Well not stood up here like this."

Mike got to work and I couldn't see what he was doing but it sure felt nice. As the brush went lower I could feel it going down the outside of my lips and I could feel my arousal increasing.

"Lea," Mike said, "for the paint to be able to stick I'm going to have to open your lips and dry you, is that okay with you?"

"Err yes Mike, do whatever you think best."

I felt the fingers on one of Mike's hand open my lips then a finger touch my clit and that was it, the orgasm that had been building for what seemed like hours exploded out of me. I heard Mike say,

"Grab her arms guys, make sure that you don't touch her tits or you might smudge the paint."

I was actually happy that he said that because my legs were feeling like jelly.

"Thanks guys." I said when I was able.

Mike had moved his hand away from my pussy but as I started to return to normal his hand went back and spread me open again. As he dabbed the kitchen towel on my pussy he said,

"Well done Lea, now that we've got that out of the way I might me able to get the job finished before you get all aroused again."

Mike quickly started painting my lips and I gasped as I felt the brush on my clit. I have to sat that I sighed with relief as Mike sat back and told me that there was just the strings to paint on me. I may have just been standing there but I needed to relax for a while. I told Seth and Noah that I could now support myself and they let go of my arms.

Mike didn't waste any time and I soon felt the brush going from my pubes to my hips then I saw Mike get to his feet and go to my sides to continue painting the strings to the top of my butt crack where the brush lingered for a while as he, presumably, painted a small triangle.

Just when I thought the job was complete Mike said,

"Just down your butt crack and join up to the back of your pussy Lea, to do that I need you to bend forward, Noah, Seth, please stand in front of Lea so that she can lean on you."

They moved towards me and I bent over thinking that I couldn't get more exposed if I wanted to. The thing was, I was loving the exposure and my pussy was as well. The arousal that had reduced after my orgasm was building again.

The brush going down my butt crack wasn't that bad but when it got to my perineum I felt another orgasm approaching quickly. The brush went along the sides of the entrance to my vagina and the orgasm arrived causing me to shake, shudder and jerk.

"LEA, LEA," I heard Seth shout at me.

"What?" I finally managed to say.

"You're going to break my shoulder." Seth replied.

It was then that I realised that I had been gripping both Seth's and Noah's shoulders when the orgasm hit me. I quickly released my grip and said sorry but I still had to lean on them. My brain went back to my pussy and I felt Mike dabbing my hole.

"What are you doing to me Mike?" I asked.

"I had to roll up some kitchen towel and push it into you to dry you enough to get some paint on you. There, all done Lea, you can stand up and get down now, but keep your legs spread for 5 minutes."

I pushed myself up from Seth and Noah then stepped down onto the ground remembering to keep my feet wide apart.

"Do you mind if I take some photographs of you Lea?" Mike asked.

"Okay, but why, do you just want to perv on me like these 2 do." I replied looking at Noah and Seth.

"No, it's for my art collection. I've got photos of all the people who have modelled for me and asked me to paint them. Don't worry, I won't show them to anyone."

"I believe you Mike, go and get your camera."

As Mike disappeared to get his camera and clean the paint brush I turned to Seth and Noah and said,

"I suppose that you 2 will be wanting photos of me naked as well?"

"Hadn't thought about it until now, but yeah, something to remind me of our last summer together." Noah said.

"Hey, I may be going off to university but I will still get summer breaks, we can still hang for at least another 3 summers, but yeah, you can take photos of me, I rather like the idea of posing for cameras. Get myself immortalised in zeros and ones on the internet."

"You want us to post photos of you naked on the internet Lea?" Seth asked.

"Yeah why not, it isn't like I'm fat or ugly."

"That's your opinion Lea." Seth said.

I turned my head, gave him a look that would kill and replied,

"It it wasn't for this paint I'd beat the crap out of you for saying that Seth."

"I was just joking Leanne, I think that you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen, without and with your clothes."

"Hey, none of that mush stuff or I will beat the crap out of you."

Mike came back and he'd got his camera, yes a proper camera, ready and I jokingly did a couple of those poncy poses that I'd seen models do on the tele.

"No, no poses Lea, just natural photographs." Mike said, "do you want me to just capture the image below your neck are aren't you bothered about your face showing?"

"You can include my face, I'm not bothered."

Mike took about 10 photos of me, front, back, sides and he even asked me to bend over with my legs wide apart so that she could capture the work that he'd done on my pussy. When he was finished he said,

"The paint will be dry now Lea so you don't have to stand with your legs wide apart but a word of warning, if your pussy keeps leaking like it has been all the time that you've been here you will probably find that the paint all around your vaginal entrance will come off a lot sooner than the rest of it."

"Thanks Mike." I replied "I owe you one. If you need any chores doing over the summer we'll be only too happy to do them for you, cutting you grass or anything, just let us know and we'll do them for you won't we guys?"

"Thanks guys, I may take you up on that. Now Lea, don't forget to come back here on Friday after school, I don't want you going to that Leaver's Ball with flakes of paint falling off you."

"Thanks Mike," I said. "we'd better go now, I need to get my dad's tea ready."

As we walked back to my house Seth gave me my bikini back and he also took my jeans and top from his bike's carrier and gave them to me. Because of the way that he'd folded them to fit on the carrier they were both still a bit damp so when I got into the house I threw them into the washer ready for when I was going to do a load.

After telling Noah and Seth that I'd see them at the bus stop in the morning I started getting the tea ready not caring that all I was wearing was thin coat of paint on small parts of my body.

About half an hour later daddy's Land Rover arrived and he came into to house.

"Hi dad, had a good day?" I asked.

"Yes thanks princess, you? I see that you've got yourself a bikini, looks good."

"Are you ever going to stop calling me that dad? And no I haven't got a new bikini, well I have, but this isn't it. Mike Barlow painted this on me."

My father turned and looked closely at me, shook his head then said,

"Blood hell Lea, that looks so realistic, well until I looked closely and realised that I can see your clit. So Mike's back in his old game is he?"

"No dad, it's along story, I'll tell you as we eat, go and get showered or whatever."

"Okay princess."

"DAD! I'm a big girl now."

"So I see Leanne."

Now let me say at this point that me standing there talking to my father wearing only a few drops of paint wasn't a game changer in our house. Nudity or partial nudity was nothing new to us. There was nothing sexual about it, we just didn't bother about us seeing each other naked, it was no big deal.

"So you've shaved your pussy and got that sly old dog to paint a bikini on you have you Lea? And yes, I will try to stop calling you princess. Seeing you in the kitchen like that has reminded me that you have grown up Lea, you look a lot like your mother did when she was your age. Now tell me all about what's going on."

"Go and have a shower or whatever then I'll tell you when were eating."