Showing Myself Pt. 03

Story Info
18 year old tomboy discovers that she likes showing herself.
7.9k words
4.65
14.9k
16

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing Myself

by Vanessa Evans

Part 3

The next morning at breakfast daddy told me that at the pub the night before everyone was getting excited about the nude barmaid that would be there on Saturday. Apparently a car load of young men from the city had arrived expecting me to be there that night. I had a little laugh but inside my pussy started tingling knowing that men were coming from the city just to see me naked.

My clothes for the day were an old tank top that was now not long enough to reach my waist. It had been washed so many times that it was now a bit threadbare. I looked in the mirror I could just see the change of colour of my areolae. The skirt that I chose was again an old one that I hadn't worn for years. It was a skater skirt that I'd worn just about every day one summer 3 or 4 years ago and when I tried it on the previous night I discovered that the elasticated waist was losing its elasticity but it still stretched enough for me to get it on.

Looking in the mirror and being happy with my looks I set off to get the school bus, waving at daddy as he reversed out of the drive. Seth and Noah were waiting on the footpath and we walked to the bus stop together.

I again sat low in my seat with my spread knees against the seat in front and my mates gave me my first 2 orgasms of the day.

In the classroom we discovered that Luke had been to see the PE teachers and discovered that not only was the gym free most of the time because the lessons were being conducted outside and we could use it whenever it was free, but also it was laid out with a circuit training course for if it rained.

I was a little disappointed because I'd been looking forward to another game of football but a circuit training course could be fun. We talked in the classroom for about an hour, one of the topics being the dress that I'd worn and how it kept coming unfastened. One of the girls said that I kept unfastening the buttons because I wanted to show myself. I denied the unfastening of the buttons which was true, but I said nothing about wanting to show myself. One prudish girl said that I should have been wearing underwear because no one wanted to see my pussy but she got shot down by the boys who all disagreed with her. One boy saying that I could walk around totally naked if I wanted to.

I did want, but a school where younger kids might see me wasn't the place to do that, not that the kids would have minded, 99% of them would have just looked and shrugged their shoulders.

Anyway, it finally got to the time that Luke said we could go to the gym so we all traipsed there, those of us who had brought our gym kit carrying it with us. We went into our respective changing rooms and I changed into what I intended to wear, an old tube top that had lost some of its elasticity and just sat on my little tits, and for a skirt I had chosen an old swimsuit cover-up that only just managed to go all the way round me. I tied it on with a single bow knowing that it would be very easy for someone to just pull on one of the strings and it would fall off leaving me bottomless.

"Are you really going wear just those?" One girl who was wearing her usual polo neck shirt and shorts asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Aren't you worried that that top will come down when you are running about?

"Naw, it isn't as if I have big tits that will bounce about when I run, mine hardly wobble."

"What about that skirt, without any knickers on it will flap about and everyone will be able to see your butt and pussy."

"Well it isn't as if they haven't see them before is it?"

Another girl, Lizzy, then joined the conversation by saying,

"Leave Leanne alone Mary, she's an exhibitionist, she gets off on people seeing her goodies."

Mary said nothing and I mouthed a 'thank you' to Lizzy. Not that I couldn't have shut Mary up on my own, I could have just flattened her if I'd wanted to.

In the gym we all got a surprise, yes there was a circuit training course a very good one, there was, push ups, bicycle crunch, sit ups, burpees, trampoline, jumping jacks, bench balance walk, wall bar climbing, rope climbing, a sprint and a vaulting box; and that's just the ones that I can remember.

Luke took charge again and he told those who didn't want to take part to go and sit round the edge of the gym then he walked the rest us round the course telling us which way to go and how many of each 'challenge' he wanted us to do. He also asked for volunteers from the non-participants to do the counting to make sure that no one cheated. He appeared to only want boys to do that job for some reason.

Then Luke asked who wanted to go first, well some of the boys wanted to show off so Luke got someone with a phone to time everyone then set one of the boys going.

It was fun watching the boys doing all the 'challenges'. Before, the girls and the boys did PE separately so we never saw the boys 'in action'. Both Seth and Noah had quite good times and I was happy that they were up there with the best.

When it came to the girl's time a couple were eager to have their turn and Luke set one of them going. Lucy had only done the bench balance walk when the boys decided to follow her round, cheering her as she went. Luke had set the number of things like sit ups the same for the girls as the boys and Lucy needed some encouragement to achieve those numbers. The only challenge that she really struggled on was the rope climbing and the boys stood at the bottom sheering her on whilst trying to look up the legs of her shorts.

When I saw them doing that I thought,

"Wait until it's my turn guys, then see if any of you don't get boners."

Lucy was good at doing the vaulting box, she sort of flew over it each of the 5 times that she had to do it. She was also good on the trampoline, easily managing to get as high as the top of the wall bars the required number of times.

The other girls went before me and they all did quite well. Then it was my turn. I intended to get one of the best times for the whole class despite only being a skinny girl as Seth sometimes calls me.

I knew that I'd be showing my butt and pussy every time that I did a floor challenge like the press ups but that didn't bother me, I just ignored the exposure and went for it. The boys, and a couple of the girls, were cheering me on.

My first wardrobe malfunction came when I was doing the jumping jacks. My tube top slid down off my tits and no one told me until I'd finished them.

Up the wall bars I climbed 3 times knowing that the boys were at the bottom looking up my little skirt. Then I flew over the vaulting box 5 times, running back round to do it again and again.

Next was the rope climbing, it was quite a long way up and even a couple of boys hadn't made it to the top and incurred a time penalty, so had the girls that went before me but I was determined that I was going to make it to the top, after all, I'd climbed hundreds of trees.

Anyway, just after I got started I had a wardrobe malfunction, well 2 actually. The first was that the bow holding my skirt up came undone and the skirt fluttered down to the waiting hands of the boys who were looking at my bare butt, then just after I'd tagged the metal ring at the top of the rope and I started coming down, my chest was against the rope and when I slid down a little my tube top didn't slide down as quick as my body and it went up to my armpits leaving my little tits exposed.

Down I came with a mixture of hand under hand and sliding and I discovered that knobbly rope was rubbing against my clit. Oh my gawd, I nearly had an orgasm just sliding down that rope.

When I got to the bottom and on my feet I just set off running to the trampoline with nothing covering my body from above my tits down to my ankles. Up I climbed and started bouncing. I always loved the trampoline and we used to have a little one in the back garden and I started to show how good I was at it. As I went up I the air I spread my legs wide and touched my knees. I did that 5 times, much to the delight of the boys stood looking up at me, then one of the girls shouted me to stop, telling me that I'd got the height more than the require number of times.

I swore, killed the bounce I was about to start and climbed off. I just had to sprint to the other end of the gym and I would finish.

I tagged the wall then looked for Luke for my time whilst I was still bent over my hands on my knees as I got my breath back. Noah and a couple of other boys came up behind me and Noah gave me my skirt which I casually fastened around me.

"Tits." Was all Noah needed to say for me to look down then pull my tube top back down to cover my tits, much to the disappointment of most of the boys who had gathered around me.

I was really happy, and I threw my arms up in the air when Luke told me that I had the third fasted time of everyone, including most of the boys.

I got a couple of comments from other girls about me running around virtually naked but neither was derogatory, not that I would have cared if they were.

After that it was the rest of the girls turn. Of course none of them were as revealing as my turn but the boys still followed them round and cheered them on.

When all that wanted a go had done so everyone decided that they'd had enough of that for one day and those in PE kit went to shower and change. As I was showering I thought about my last shower with my dad watching me and it made my pussy tingle.

After lunch, in fact for the rest of the day everyone was just sitting around talking, although Seth and Noah later told me that some of the talk was about my little naked session. I wondered how I could get into a situation where I was the only girl with all the boys and I was naked.

The bus home was again Seth and Noah rubbing my clit and them both bringing me to an orgasm.

When we got to my house I told them that I wanted give them both blowjobs. Noah wanted to fuck me so we compromised. I got down on my hands and knee, Noah fucked me from behind and I gave Seth both his and my first blowjob. It wasn't that great but with me doing what I thought I should be doing, and Seth telling me what he liked, we got through it even if Seth didn't cum. Noah cumming in my pussy sort of killed it off and Seth told me that he was going to look on the internet to get some ideas so that we could do it properly the next time.

Noah and Seth swapped ends and Seth's properly fucking me made me cum. At my other end, I managed to suck Noah's cock until it got hard but I couldn't get him to cum. We all decided that we needed more practice at blowjobs.

Daddy came home a bit early and nearly caught us but both guys managed to get dressed before daddy got round the back of the house. That was the first time that daddy had seen me naked with Seth and Noah standing near me and I wondered what he was thinking although he never said anything other than hello.

I had another early night thinking about my little naked episode at school and fingered myself to an orgasm before going to sleep.

*****

On the Thursday I wore another old summer dress, again really too short and tight for me but I managed to get it buttoned up so I has happy. After 2 orgasms on the bus we arrived at school and congregated in the sixth form building. About mid morning one of our teachers came and talked about the Leaver's Ball. None of what he said was unexpected, even the strong reminder that there was to be no alcohol brought to the event.

Then he surprised us by telling us that we could go home early using the excuse that he wanted to give the us plenty of time to get ready. Stupid as that was no one was complaining and outside the building the girls who were going to strip down to bikinis just after the ball started, got together to confirm our plan and to make sure that no one was going to chicken out.

One of the girls asked if I was going to strip naked but I said not, that I would be wearing the same painted bikini that I had on the Monday.

Getting let out early is okay for kids who live locally but for those who travel on school buses it presents a problem. We had a choice of hanging around the school, walking into town and catching a public service bus, or hanging around out of school then going back to school to catch the school bus home. As none of us 3 had enough money on us to both get some lunch and catch one of the infrequent public service buses, and we didn't want to stay at school, we chose the third option, we left the school and headed to a public park that Seth knew of.

The park turned out to be quite big and close to a few big office blocks. We went to a grassy area near on of the entrances and decided to relax in the sun and do some people watching, the office workers coming out for their lunch.

Sitting on the grass soon became laying on the grass with our knees bent and us resting on our elbows. Even sitting on the grass meant that anyone walking along the path just in front of us would be able to see up my bald pubes as my dress didn't even reach my mid thighs, but when we lay back we had our knees bent and our feet flat on the grass near our butts which meant that my dress didn't even cover my bald pubes. Now I wanted to see behind my knees so I kept them apart which meant that all of my slightly spread pussy was on display to people walking passed.

We watched the people, especially the ones who looked over towards us and my pussy started tingling when I saw someone looking at it.

After a while Seth said that I might get more people staring if I wasn't looking at them. He told me to get off my elbows and just look up at the sky and they would tell me when someone was looking at me. This got more people staring but he had another idea. He told Noah to get flat on his back and when he did Seth got up and moved a few metres away so that it looked like he wasn't with Noah and me.

Noah and I just lay looking up at the sky, both with our knees up and me with them well apart. Whenever Seth saw a man staring at me Seth loudly said the word 'sunshine'. That was my cue to open my knees wider and giving the voyeur an even better look. Seth also told me that if he loudly said, 'rain', then I should close my knees, drop my legs and cross them so that my pussy was hidden.

All with me not even able to see the voyeur.

That worked great and Seth later told me that seven men had stopped walking and stared at my pussy, one even getting his phone out and taking a photograph. As Seth told me that my pussy really started to tingle.

When the number of walkers decreased Noah said that he was hungry so we checked our money and went to a McDonalds that we'd walked passed. There I discovered the fun that can be had in a place like that with no tablecloths to act as a modesty board. We sat on a long wall seat, me with my knees spread, to eat. I was surprised at the number of men who came and sat at the tables opposite facing me and able to see my pussy. It was easy for me to turn my head to face Seth or Noah and watch the men through my peripheral vision.

We stayed there for ages as men came and went. I lost count of the number of men that I thought had had a good look at my pussy. When we finally left Seth told me that we should have sat at one of the outside tables so that I could position myself so that people walking along the street would have been able to see my pussy.

As we walked back to school I told Noah and Seth that I really grateful to them for helping me to show my pussy to strangers. Noah replied saying that the payback would be during the holidays when him and Seth would be fucking me all the time.

"Anytime you want guys." I replied, "but at least twice a day, each."

We got back to school in time to get the school bus home and as Seth was rubbing my clit Noah asked if we realised that that was the last time that we'd ever get on that school bus. At that time I was too near cumming that I didn't even think about it.

Noah had made me cum as well before the bus arrived in our village and just as it was slowing down I had a crazy idea. I climbed over Noah and in the aisle I quickly unbuttoned my dress, pulled it off, threw it to Seth and walked down the aisle to the front totally naked. As the driver came to a stop he looked in his interior mirror, saw me and said,

"Fucking hell Leanne."

"I don't suppose that I'll see you again so this is my parting gift to thank you for taking us to school every day."

As I'd been talking I'd turned to let him get a full frontal view. I bent over and kissed his cheek then said,

"You may want to come to the village pub on a Friday or Saturday evening over the summer."

I then got off the bus. I turned to face the driver as the other kids got off and I heard the driver ask Seth what was on a Friday and Saturday evening.

"She's going to be working there like that mate." Seth replied.

The other kids who got off the bus just stared at me like I was some sort of freak but I didn't care.

In my back garden I got on my hands and knees while the guys fucked both my pussy and my mouth at the same time. I wasn't happy with my mouth job on either guy and I told them that I needed more practice. Both said that they were happy to help, but not right then.

Over tea with dad, I told him that I didn't have to go to school again apart from the Leaver's Ball and he said that he was sad. Me going to school had been a big thing in his life for years and he was both sad that it was over and happy that I was a big girl now and about to go out into the big wide world.

Trying to lighten the mood a little I cupped my tits and said,

"I'm not that big daddy."

"They are beautiful Leanne and I'm sure that they will give you a lot of pleasure throughout your life."

"You could give them some pleasure right now daddy."

"Don't go there Leanne."

"Sorry daddy, you need to get yourself a girlfriend, someone to share the house and your life when I've moved out."

"I know Lea, I'll start looking."

"You didn't need to wait until I'd moved out dad, I would have happily shared you."

"No, you are the main focus of my life until you move out Lea."

"I love you daddy."

"And I love you too Leanne."

After tea dad and I watched a couple of movies. I sat next to him on the sofa with my head on his chest, Dad had his arm round me and his hand on my chest below my tits. He could easily have moved his hand up and played with my tits but he didn't.

I had to give myself some relief before I went to sleep.

*****

The next morning was a little strange. I was getting daddy's breakfast knowing that I didn't have to rush to go to school ever again. I watched a couple of the younger kids walk passed on their way to the bus stop and thought that I would miss going to school, especially the orgasms that Noah and Seth had started giving me on the school bus.

Normally by that time I would have been showered, dressed and ready to leave when I waved daddy off but that day I just stood in the kitchen to wave to him.

Daddy on his way to work I went to the bathroom. I'd just finished on the toilet when Noah and Seth walked in.

"Why don't you shower outside Lea?" Seth asked. "That way it's easier for us to watch you, more space."

"Good idea mate, I'll just clean my teeth then grab my stuff. Got any plans for the day? I'll have to get cleaned up and over to Mike Barlow's place by late afternoon for my paint job."

Noah and Seth sat on the grass and watched me as I showered. I paid lots of attention to my tits and pussy and as I was cleaning around my clit Seth said,

"Do you want to practice giving blowjobs Lea?"

"Sure, just wait 'till I'm done here."

I rushed the rest of my shower then told my mates to get their cocks out.

The previous night when I'd been giving myself some relief I'd watch a couple of videos on how to give the best blowjob and I was eager to put into practice what I had seen.