Showing Myself Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite a lucrative job you've got the Lea, it almost makes me wish that I was a girl."

"Yes, being a girl certainly has its advantages and right now I'm really happy that I am a girl."

About half way home I stopped and got on my hands and knees and said,

"Fuck me guys."

They did, right in the middle of the street with houses down either side. I didn't know and didn't care if anyone saw us.

When we got to my house Seth gave me my money and I gave him back what I owed him then I went round the back, had a quick shower then went inside, put my money away and got dried. Then I went looking for daddy's phone and sent Mac's number to my phone. Then I climbed into bed and snuggled up to my sleeping father.

*****

When I woke up daddy was still asleep, thankfully, and I gently got up onto my knees, straddled him and lowered myself onto his morning woody. As I slowly lifted up the lowered myself I looked down at his face and when he opened his eyes I took his hands and put them on my tits.

"Morning daddy."

"Morning Princess, hey, you shouldn't be doing that."

"Why not, you're enjoying it aren't you?"

"Well yes, but I was asleep."

"Well if that's the best reason you can give for not doing it I'm going to wake you every morning like this."

Daddy looked defeated and happy as I increased the speed of my riding him and before long he started to cum inside me. That feeling made me cum then I collapsed down on his chest.

"Thank you daddy, I've wanted to do that for ages."

"No, thank you Lea, I too have wanted to do that for ages."

"Well I've told you what I'm going to do daddy and I will only stop when either I go to university or you start fucking a girlfriend."

Daddy hugged me and said nothing.

"I'm sure that there's no need for you to shave your pussy twice a day." Daddy said as he watched me under the outside shower.

"I want it to be as smooth as a babies bottom all the time daddy."

"You know that you can get laser thingies that will stop the hair growing don't you Lea?"

"I'd forgotten about those daddy, now that I've got some money I'll see about getting one. Are you going to Mac's place today?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"No, just so long as you ask his sister out."

"I don't know that she will be there."

"Well if she is."

"We'll see, we'll see. I'll probably call in at the supermarket on my way home, is there anything special that you want me to get?"

"Nope, Ben wants to see me later, I think that he might me wanting to offer me some more work. Oh, I'm going out with Seth and Noah on Thursday evening, an 18th birthday party and I might be late back."

"No problem, enjoy yourself there?"

"I will daddy."

My pussy tingled a bit at the thought of all those rugby players seeing me naked.

Just as soon as daddy had left I phoned Mac and asked him what his sister thought of my dad.

"She likes him, has done for years Leanne. She tried to get him to ask her out years ago but he said that you were his number one priority."

"Sugar, well I've left school now and I'll be off to university in September so there's nothing stopping them getting together now is there?"

"I guess not."

"Well Mac how about you bring her to the pub in the village on Friday night, I'll make sure that he's there."

"That sounds good Leanne, I'll work on that."

"Oh Mac, just to let you know, I'm working at the pub on a Friday and Saturday night so you'll see an awful lot of me, I hope that neither of you are at all prudish."

"No we're not but what do you mean?"

"It will be a surprise that I'm sure you will like. Remember not to tell my dad anything or ask him any questions that might make him think that we're matchmaking."

"Don't worry Leanne, my mouth is zipped."

"Thanks Mac, see you on Friday."

A couple of hours later I walked naked up to the pub. It was all locked up so I had to bang on the door. After Ben let me in he said,

"Were you really serious about what you said Lea?"

"Yes, anytime Ben."

"Come here girl."

Ben ate my pussy and fucked me on the tables, on the bar and over the backs of some of the chairs, and nearly an hour later he was finished and unable to fuck me any more. My pussy was a bit sore and I sat with my legs open letting it cool down while Ben poured us a drink.

"Thank you Lea. It's been a long time, too long."

"Ben, I told you, anytime, just tell me to get my knickers off. Ha, well you know what I mean."

"Yes I do, and if there's anything that I can do for you."

"You just did Ben."

I left the pub just as a couple of oldies were arriving.

"Working on a Sunday lunchtime as well Leanne?" One of them asked.

"Sorry, no, I was just sorting something out with Ben."

"Oh well, maybe we'll see you around the village Leanne."

"I'm sure that you will, I'll be around until the middle of September."

I spent most of the afternoon with Seth searching for a good laser hair remover and I used daddy's credit card to buy one and made a note to talk to daddy about getting a credit card of my own. I'd got a bank account but I'd need a credit card as well.

Seth and I spent the rest of the afternoon fucking in the back garden hoping that daddy didn't come home and catch us. Although we'd not actually talked about it I knew that he knew that I was fucking both Seth and Noah. I just didn't want him to see us in action.

Daddy didn't catch us and I spent the rest of the day lazing around then helping daddy unload and put away the groceries then watching a movie. In bed daddy was more relaxed and he ate my pussy before fucking me with my feet up, over and on the bed above my head.

*****

The first 3 days of the week were relatively quiet but on the Tuesday the 3 of us were on the farm ploughing and cutting the tops off a field of potatoes.

On the Thursday morning my new laser hair remover arrived and I greeted the postman when I heard his van stop outside. It wasn't a surprise for him to see me naked as he'd seen me walking around the village a couple of times, but this was close up and my pussy tingled when we got close. Or maybe it was because I knew what he was delivering and my mates an I were going to use it on me just as soon as I could rip the wrappings off.

Seth, Noah and myself spent a good couple of hours getting rid of every trace of hair that we could find all around my pussy and butt. It took so long because we had to stop twice to take care of a few urgent needs for release.

Seth and Noah went home before daddy got home and when daddy did get home I asked him if I looked any different. When he looked me up and down I said,

"No, my pussy daddy."

Daddy studied my pussy then put his hand on it, moved it around causing me to moan a little then said,

"Nope, smooth as ever, what have you done? Have you got a vibrator inside although I can't feel it vibrating?"

"No daddy, I've laser treated the whole area, I should never find another hair down there again."

"Have you read the user manual Lea?"

"No, not yet."

"Well you may find that you have to have a few follow-up sessions."

"That's okay, I can live with that. I'm going to do my armpits next."

"Good for you Lea, that should make life a little easier for you."

"Yes, have you remembered that I'm going to that party tonight daddy?"

"Yes I have, do you need lift anywhere?"

"No, someone is going to come and pick us up."

"So it's all 3 of you then?"

"Yes daddy, no need for you to worry, Noah and Seth will be looking out for me."

"Good. Well you enjoy yourself."

"I will daddy."

As I said that I felt my pussy tingle a bit at the thought of what was, hopefully, to come.

Daddy watched me shower outside as I got ready then he went off down to the farm to talk to Ted about something which left me free to go out and not have to explain to daddy why I was going out naked and then him worry about me keeping safe.

Seth, Noah and the 100% naked me were stood outside the pub at 7 pm waiting for Damon to pick us up. We didn't have to wait long and when he pulled up and got he he said,

"Coming ready for action Leanne."

"You did say that it was a 'come as you are party' and I was naked when you invited me Damon.

"I did and I'm pleased to see that you did what I said, most girls would have at least put a dress on."

"I'm not most girls."

"You certainly are not. Hi guys, I'm Damon, the captain of the rugby team. If you have any problems or concerns tonight you come to me and we'll sort it. Leanne, not that I'm expecting you to have any problems but if you do just shout 'Rhubarb' and the 3 of us will come running won't we guys?"

Both Noah and Seth nodded their heads.

"Leanne, as much as I would like you to ride up front with me I think that it would be best if you sat in the back, the windows are only tinted at the back."

Damon was right, I would have been on display to everyone around and I could see that that potentially could have been a problem driving through town so I climbed into the back alongside Noah while Seth climbed into the front.

There wasn't much conversation between Noah and me but I could hear that Seth and Damon were talking but it wasn't loud enough for me to make out what they were saying.

It was a bit strange driving through the city even though I was in the back of the car with tinted windows. It was very different to when Seth and Noah had been fingering me on the school bus.

Damon parked quite close to the entrance of the rugby club and we all got out. Damon came round to my side of the car and said,

"Nervous?"

"A little." I replied, "I'm not on home territory."

"I can understand that but you'll be fine, just imagine that it's the pub that your walking in to."

As we walked to the door I tweaked my nipples, put my hand down to my pussy to confirm that my clit wasn't hiding, pulled it to make sure that it was as long as it could be, then walked through the door with my pussy tingling something rotten.

The room quickly went deadly silent as all heads turned to look at me and the tingling suddenly got a lot stronger.

"Guys, for those of you who didn't see her last weekend this is Leanne and she's come here to liven up the party and to make the birthday boy happy. Luke, where are you?"

Luke stood up and everyone cheered.

"Come over here Luke." Damon said.

I was smiling as Luke walked over and I thought that he looked quite cute.

"Luke this is Leanne, Leanne this is Luke the birthday boy."

I leant forwards, kissed Luke on his cheek and said,

"Happy Birthday Luke."

Whilst I was saying that Luke put his hands on my sides just below my little tits causing me to shiver a little.

"Go and get the girl a drink Luke." Damon said, "and get her bouncers a pint as well."

Luke went off followed by Noah and Seth.

"I'll leave you to get to know the lads Leanne. Remember Rhubarb."

"What! Oh yes." I replied.

I didn't get the chance to think much because the guy at the nearest table all started to talk to me at once. The nearest guy patted his thigh and added,

"Sit here Leanne and tell us all about yourself."

So I did, putting an arm round his shoulder. Obviously I didn't tell him everything, just where I lived, that I was going to university in September, that I worked in the village pub dressed like I was and that I liked being naked. Although I did add a little more detail and he did ask me a few questions that I answered, sometime with not a lot of detail and sometimes with a little lie giving him the answers that I knew he wanted to hear.

As I was talking 2 things happened, firstly Luke handed me a drink, and secondly I started to feel something hard under my butt.

"Don't hog her too much Pete, it's my birthday not yours."

"Don't worry Luke, there'll be plenty of time for you to get your hands on her."

It was then that I realised that Pete's hands were getting a bit adventurous. One was on my thigh close to my pussy and the other was round me and pressing on the lower part of one of my tits.

I took a sip of my drink then stood up and said,

"Who's next?"

Basically I went round all the guys in there except Luke, Damon, the barman and sat on their laps. I don't think that even one of them didn't have a hard-on that pressed into my butt when I sat down.

As I moved on from table to table my glass seemed to manage to fill itself somehow and the hands got more and more adventurous and my legs appeared to stop being able to close themselves.

I made it down one side of the room and found myself sitting on Noah's lap.

"You've got a hard-on as well Noah." I said as I sat on his lap.

"What do you expect mate, and I suppose that you're leaving a wet patch on my jeans just like everyone else."

"Probably but I can't help it."

"I know."

It was the same on Seth's lap, him asking how many times I'd been finger fucked.

"About 5 I think, I haven't been counting." I replied.

I moved to the other side of the room and started by sitting on the nearest lap and started answering very much the same questions whilst getting my tits groped and my pussy kept wet by the fingers that kept invading me and wagging about.

The drinks kept coming and by the time I got to the end of row of tables there was only one table left with 2 guys sat at it, Damon and Luke.

I went to Damon first and as I approached him he said,

"Are you going to stain my jeans as well Leanne?"

"Don't you want me to sit on your lap Damon?"

"Silly question Leanne, come here."

Damon didn't ask lots of question, he was more interested in asking me if I'd let everyone take photographs and what I was going to do with Luke.

"Is he a virgin?" I asked.

"I think so, he's hasn't had a girlfriend in the last 3 years that I know of."

"Then I guess that I'd better do something about that, find a condom for him to use but first the photos."

Damon stood up taking me with him then lowering me to the floor then got everyone's attention and said,

"Right guys, before the main event who's got their phones with them and wants a selfie with Leanne?"

It wasn't just selfies it was spreadies as well and for the next half an hour or so I spent as much time being held up in the air with my legs spread wide as I did with my feet on the floor.

When that was finally over I walked over to Luke, stood in front of him and said,

"Well birthday boy it's your lucky day, stand up."

He did and I slowly started to undress him to a lot of cheering. In a way I felt a bit sorry for him, it must have been difficult for him standing there while all his mates were watching him and expecting him to perform in front of them, but I wasn't going to stop what I was going to do. If he was a virgin when he came into that room he wasn't going to be one when he left.

When I got him down to his boxers I turned to Damon and told him to clear a table which happened in seconds, then I gently pushed Luke back so that he was laying in the table. There were lots more cheers when I pulled Luke's boxers off and his quite reasonable hard-on sprang out.

I spread his legs the practised my blowjob skills stopping when I thought that he he might be getting close.

Then I climbed up onto the table and stood with my feet either side of his ribs. Looking down at Luke's face I said,

"Are you ready Luke?"

Luke nodded.

I turned, took the condom off Damon and rolled it onto Luke's cock.

"Ready?" I asked Luke again but I didn't wait for an answer.

I didn't lower my pussy to his cock, instead I went down onto my knees and lowered my pussy onto his face. Luke knew what to do and his tongue got busy. I have to say that he was as good as Seth and Noah and before long I knew that I had an orgasm building. I couldn't decide whether or not to get off his mouth and impale myself on his cock and cum that way or to stay where I was and to cum on both his face and his cock.

I didn't get to decide because Luke gently pulled on my clit with his teeth causing me to cum instantly. My body shook as I swore at the pleasure but I didn't get up until the orgasm was nearly gone, then I quickly got up and moved my pussy down to his cock and impaled myself. I guessed that Luke wouldn't last long so I quickly went up and down, more interested in trying to make myself cum again rather that in Luke's happy ending.

I was right about Luke but luckily, and in spite of there being a condom in the way, I felt him shoot his load inside me and that was enough to make me cum again.

Even though I was cumming I still managed to go up and down until I felt Luke start to soften. Then I just sat there with his softening cock still inside me as we both got our breath back.

It was about then that I realised that all Luke's team mates were still cheering him.

Finally I pushed myself up and jumped off the table then I took the condom off Luke's soft cock and emptied it into my mouth to a lot more cheering.

Luke's deflowering (if he had been a virgin) was over and I was happy that everyone there had seen the naked me taking his virginity. I was a happy Leanne and by the looks of it Luke was quite happy as well.

Damon was looking after his team and their guests and he put another drink into my hand as I sat down, not feeling too energetic at that moment.

The fun and games were over and the evening was winding down with people starting to leave. Damon put his hand in a pocked, pulled out an envelope and gave it to me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"We had a whip-round for you."

"I can't take that, I've had too much fun to get paid."

"No, I insist Leanne."

"No."

"Yes Leanne. There's enough of us left to hold you down while I roll that envelope and push it up your cunt."

"I might like that."

"Seriously Leanne take it. If for no other reason than I'd have to hand it back and I don't know who gave me what."

I admitted defeat and took the envelope.

"Thank you Damon."

"No, thank you Leanne, you made a lot of the team happy tonight. Now, are you ready to be taken home?"

I looked over to Noah and Seth and they looked ready so I nodded my head and we all got into Damon's car. I rode shotgun with Noah and Seth in the back. No one said much, only a bit of small-talk and before long we were stopping outside the pub. The guys got out of the back as I again thanked Damon for an enjoyable evening, adding that he should come to the pub again.

Then I kissed his cheek and got out.

"Getting all girly Lea, all this cheek kissing." Noah said as Damon's car disappeared.

"Well thanks to you 2 I've discovered that I am a girl."

"Why is it our fault Lea?"

"If you hadn't of been staring at my pussy when I fell off my bike and got all wet I might not have realised that I like men looking at me like this."

"So it's our fault." Noah said.

"Yep, and this is for you 2."

I handed Seth the envelope saying,

"Your wages for being my bodyguards."

Seth looked in the envelope and said,

"Bloody hell Lea, there's a lot of money in here."

"And it's yours so that you can keep buying me ice creams and drinks when were out and I have nowhere to carry my money."

By then we were outside Noah's and Seth's houses and we split up saying 'goodnight' to each other.

I knew that I must smell of booze so I went and had a quick outside shower then went in and dried myself before climbing into bed next to my sleeping dad.

*****

I woke thinking that I was dreaming that someone was licking my pussy but quickly realised that it wasn't a dream, It was daddy's head that I could see down between my legs.

"Not that I'm complaining daddy but what happened to all this incest crap?"

"I decided that you were right." Daddy replied a few minutes later.

The thought of daddy making me cum made me cum and as I was cumming he stopped licking and moved up and fucked me in the missionary position. Daddy hadn't waited long after I had started cumming and his thrusting in and out of me took me back up there again quickly. I was in mid second orgasm of the day when he tensed then started shooting his load deep inside me.