Showing Sally Ch. 08

Story Info
Sally uses Steph.
6k words
4.67
11.2k
12
4

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,034 Followers

First, I would like to apologize for taking so long to get this chapter out to you all. But, real life sometimes gets in the way of play time.

And, as always, this is a work of fiction and fantasy. Nothing is real in the story. I believe that naked female body is the most beautiful sight in the world and should be seen by many others. But, our society won't allow, so I have to use my imagination to show off the beautiful girls.

All characters in this chapter are of legal age.

Showing Sally Ch 08

After a wonderful night's sleep, I was ready for another week. I knew I wouldn't be doing things for my friends this week, but I could do it on my own here at home. I would show them that I still could go naked at the house, but would not be allowing them to tell me what to do outside the house.

I got up and walked to the bathroom to take care of my morning needs. I didn't close the door as I sat on the toilet with my legs spread apart so I could pee. I don't think any of them were up yet, and I had to get ready for classes.

I peed, then took me a nice shower. Joan came into the bathroom while I was showering and sat on the toilet. I thought it was funny that she would just pull her PJ's down and pee in front of me. But, I have done it many times in front of her. Well, I didn't have anything to pull down, but she has seen me pee before.

Once my shower was done, I walked to the kitchen, still naked for some coffee and breakfast. All of them were sitting there talking and as I walked in, they all shut up. I wondered if they had been talking about me or maybe they didn't think I would be naked again so soon.

"Don't let me bother you." I said. "I just want to get something to eat and have some coffee."

"We didn't expect to see you like this again Sally." Ron said, "But, we do enjoy it. Are you back to being ours again?"

"No, Ron, I am not yours again. At least not yet. But I do enjoy being naked and since you have all seen me I didn't think it would be a problem. I'll go put some clothes on if you don't like what you see." I told him.

"No, please stay like that. We do like it and will try to let you be yourself. I for one enjoy looking at you." Steve told me.

"Thank you, Steve. How about you Steph? Joan? Ron?" I asked them.

They all agreed to allow me to stay nude for them since they did enjoy it. I told them I would not do anything for them until after next weekend when I had Steph doing things to prove she was sorry.

They all said it was ok and we sat down to talk. "What did you do last night Sally? Did you enjoy your date?" Steph asked me.

"Yes, I did enjoy it. I told Larry all about what you guys did to me at the mall and then we went to dinner. Sorry, but there was no contest there last night. However, we got our meals free. We were told that if I went topless, my meal of prime rib would be half off. Larry asked what if I stripped naked. We had to go see the manager and I stripped for him to get free meals. Then I had to let him keep all my clothes to hang in the hall, along with some others. I ended up naked while I ate and then talked the waitress into stripping also. We had our pictures taken and my clothes went up on the wall with a naked picture of me beside them. I was so turned on after that, I almost told Larry to fuck me. But didn't. He wouldn't even let me jerk him off. But I had a great time and hope to do it again with him sometime."

"Wow Sally. So, Larry is into showing you off naked. That is great, but I sure hope we can do it with you in the future." Joan said.

"Well, that will all depend on Steph this next weekend. If she does everything I want, I'll stay and we can continue with me belonging to all of you. But, if I do agree to do it, there will be no more harsh punishments." I said.

"Ok, I guess it is all on me then. I am still sorry Sally for hitting you so hard." Steph said.

"Well, we will see what happens at the end of the week. But now I have to get ready for school." I said.

I went back to my room, found my clothes and I was off. It felt strange not having to wear what they wanted and wondering what I would have to do during the day. But, it also felt good to know that by the beginning of next week, we would be doing more with me.

I went to school and was bored, but I stood my ground and wasn't going to give in until I had Steph do the things I wanted. I made it through that day and then went through the rest of the week doing the same thing. I would be naked at home at times, and dressed at other times. I spoke with Larry almost every night, but didn't see him again. I even asked him if he wanted to fuck Steph this weekend, but he turned me down, saying he doesn't want her. At least he didn't want her the way I had planned it.

It was now Friday and I was anxious to get out of school and back to the house so I could use Steph. I wasn't going to do much with her this evening, but she would be naked and have to do a few things.

I finally finished up my classes and hurried home. When I arrived, no one else was there, so I stripped naked and got in my chair flipping my legs up and over the arms. I wanted them to see me as soon as they walked in.

I sat like that for about 20 minutes before the door opened and in walked all 4 of them. They stopped and stared at my open pussy and I didn't move. I just said, "I ordered pizza for tonight and it should be here in about 45 minutes."

"Great, but I thought you were not going to do as we say anymore." Steve said.

"OH, I'm not. At least I'm not for the weekend. But, Steph will be doing as I say." I told them.

She looked at me, wondering what was going to happen and I said, "Steph, STRIP!"

She didn't hesitate and soon she was standing in front of us, totally naked. I was smiling because I had so many things planned for her this weekend. She may want to pay me back when I tell them I'll belong to them again, but this weekend, she would pay for what she did to me.

We all looked at Steph, just standing in in the living room, naked, just like I was. "Now, Steph, you need to come over here, get on your knees and eat me. I expect to cum at least 3 times before the pizza arrives."

She just stood there looking at me like I was crazy. She didn't move.

"Steph, either get over here and lick my pussy or I get up and leave. It's all up to you?" I told her.

That must have snapped her out of the trance she was in because she was soon, on her knees in front of me and I felt her hot breath on my naked pussy. Then, she licked my slit and it felt so good. She had licked it once before, but it was just one lick. This time, she was going to continue eating my pussy and make me cum.

I looked at the others and they all had smiles on their faces, even though Steve looked a little shocked. I guess he didn't know his girlfriend ate pussy. I had never had anyone eat me before and this felt so good. I might have to let Larry lick me later.

She put her hands near my pussy, but I said, "No, Steph. No hands. I just want your mouth and tongue on me. Wouldn't want you to slip and pop my cherry."

She dropped her hands, but never stopped licking me. She was licking the outside, then ran her tongue up my slit, parting my lips. God this felt so good. I would have to have others lick me. After all, they said oral was not sex.

I felt her flick my clit and then her lips were sucking it. She even bit it, but not hard. When she did that, I was almost ready to cum for her. I wondered if I would squirt when she made me cum. That would be great. I would give her a big mouthful of my cum and then she would have to swallow it.

She let my clit go, but still licked me inside, but then she found my clit again and bit it some more. I started cumming right then. Oh, this is so sweet. I wondered if she had ever eaten a pussy before. She sure knew what she was doing because I was cumming so hard and she never backed off. But, I told her I had to cum 3 times before the pizza arrived.

I was having my second orgasm from her hot mouth and squirmed around. But she kept up with all my movements and continued her assault on my pussy. I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that she had been between my legs for about 20 minutes. She had to get me off one more time and then she would have to get the pizza and pay the tip.

Steph was going to town on me and she made me cum one last time before I pushed her away. I couldn't handle anymore. That was the first-time I had ever cum 3 times and the first by having a human tongue on and in my pussy. I usually just played with myself and only got one orgasm. But 3 wore me out and I was breathing heavily.

She sat back and I saw all my pussy juice all over her face. "You look nice like that Steph. Leave my juice on you till tomorrow morning." I told her.

Then the doorbell rang. I knew it was the pizza, so said, "Steph, open the door wide so whoever it is can see all of you. I've already paid for the pizza, so you must take care of the tip. I expect you to make whoever is there cum with your mouth. In other words, just like you told me, you will suck his cock and swallow his cum."

She looked at me like I had rocks in my head, but got up and started toward the door. "Steph, don't do it. I don't want you to do anything with anyone." Steve said.

She turned around and I thought she was going to obey him, but instead she said, "Steve, I fucked up and now I have to make sure Sally stays with us. If I have to suck a cock or even get fucked, I will do it. If you don't want to see me do it, then leave the room."

Then she turned back and walked to the door. She took the knob in hand and pulled it wide open. It was the same guy who has delivered here before and he almost dropped the pizza when he saw her standing there totally naked. She had the door wide open so he could see all of her. Her face was still glistening from my pussy juice and she was smiling. I looked at Steve. He didn't leave the room, but I noticed he had a big tent in his pants. This turned him on and I think he really wanted to see what she did.

She took the pizza from the guy and said, "I know the pizza has been paid for, but you deserve a tip. Why don't you come on in and let me suck your cock for you? I hope that will be a good enough tip, but if not, I'll also give you some money."

The guy just stood there, not moving. I guess he had never had a naked girl answer the door or offer a blow job for a tip. But, Steph was determined to do what I requested. She took the pizza, placed it on the table next to the door, then took his hand and pulled him inside so she could close the door. Once inside, she dropped to her knees and reached up to his pants.

He started to back away, but she had her hands in his pants and wouldn't let him. "Don't be shy sir." She said. "I'll just get your nice cock out, suck it and then swallow your cum. Then, I'll get my purse and get some money for you."

He couldn't say anything as she undid his pants, pulled them down and almost got hit in the face with his cock. Now I have seen 5 cocks and I must say, his was nice. Maybe not as big as the shoe guy, but a lot better than the managers. Close to what Steve and Ron had and maybe even a little bigger.

But, I couldn't see it for very long, because Steph had it in her mouth and took it all the way in. She had her nose in his pubic hair, which means she took him down her throat. I had heard about deep throating, but had never seen it done. I didn't think I would be able to do that once I started sucking my husband's cock, if I ever sucked his cock.

But Steph was sucking this guy off and I watched her as she bobbed up and down on his hard cock. It didn't take her long to make him cum and when he started, she pulled back so just his head was in her mouth. Her hands went to his cock and she jerked him off into her mouth. I saw his cock twitch and was sure she was getting a big mouthful of his hot nasty cum.

I don't know how she was able to do it. I tried it with the manager at the store, but it was so nasty I almost lost my cookies. But she seemed to be enjoying it, so I just watched her. Finally, he pushed her away and she leaned back away from him.

Then she looked at me and opened her mouth, showing me all the white gooey cream she had taken. Then, she swallowed it all down and showed me again that her mouth was empty. I wondered if that is what a girl is supposed to do each time she sucks dick. But, I didn't think I would be doing that because I hated sucking cocks.

The guy just stood there watching her. But she stood up and walked to her purse and came back to him with a five-dollar bill. His cock was still uncovered and she took it in her hands, bent over and kissed the head. Then she handed him the money.

"Here is your tip. Hope you enjoyed the delivery today, because I sure did." She told him.

That snapped him out of his trance and he quickly pulled his pants up, took the money and said, "Yes, I did enjoy it, thank you."

Then he rushed out the door. We all started laughing and I said, "Steph, you did a great job, but tomorrow is another day. You still up for it?"

"Yep, I promised that you could use me and I expect to get everything I gave." She answered.

"Great, let's get something to eat and then get some sleep. Steph, you won't be sleeping with Steve tonight. Don't want you fucking behind my back." I said.

"What. No, she is my girlfriend and will sleep with me like we always do." Steve argued.

"Nope, not this weekend. She is mine and will sleep in my room so I can be sure she isn't getting fucked." I told him.

"She is right Steve. I have to do as she says." Steph told him.

I watched Ron and Joan and both of them were smiling. I think they enjoyed this as much as I was. Steve just hung his head like he was pouting, but I was sure he had a hard cock. He has been hard ever since I made Steph strip.

We ate the pizza and talked about everything except what Steph just did and what my plans for the weekend were. It was about our classes, families, other friends and even Larry. I told them that I think I was falling in love with him and he might be the one to take my virginity. They even asked if they could watch the first time. I told them I wasn't sure about that.

Once the pizza was gone and we all cleaned up, I said, "OK, Steph, let's go to bed. You are going to be busy tomorrow."

Steve almost said something, but Steph gave him a look and he just closed his mouth. Steph and I went to my bedroom and closed the door. Once inside, I said, "I have never slept with anyone before and my bed is kind of small. We can sleep together or you can sleep in the chair. But, you can't go to your room."

"I'll sleep with you Sally, if you don't mind. I enjoy having someone close while I sleep. And I do have to say, I do like you. Thank you for allowing me to eat you while you are still a virgin." Steph told me.

"That was a first for me and I did enjoy it. I thought maybe you wanted to do it once you shaved me and then licked me. I am happy that you did it for me and someday, I might return the favor, but not tonight. We need to sleep so we can be up early." I said.

We got in my small bed together and our bodies touched. I have never slept with anyone else and it was different, but felt good. I loved having her naked body close to mine. She rolled over and wrapped her arms around me and her hand fell on my little tit. I liked that. We drifted off to sleep like that and I slept so good.

The next morning, we got up and when we went to the bathroom, she had to watch me pee and then when she was ready, I opened the door in case anyone else wanted to watch sitting on the toilet. Once that was done, we showered together and back to my room so I could dress.

Steph watched me getting dressed and asked, "Sally, what are we doing today? Will I be allowed to get dressed too?"

"Well, I thought we could go out for breakfast and then maybe some shopping. Yes, I will find you some clothes to wear, but no guarantee that you will keep them on. Remember, this is about me and you pushed the boundaries. So, you will pay the price with whatever I decide."

"I understand, and I am very sorry I pushed you that far. I will do as you say, but please protect me." Steph begged.

"Yes, I will protect you as much as you protected me." I told her.

I saw her thinking. I knew what was going through her mind. 'Did I protect her enough?' 'Did I care what happened when I had her?' 'I didn't mean to hurt her.'

I just smiled and went to my closet. I knew exactly what she would wear today and it wasn't going to be much. I had one of those little specialty skirts you wear when you want to show off. The kind that barely covers your ass and pussy. And without panties, she would be showing a lot, all day. And a nice transparent blouse would work just fine. Of course, if she wore my blouse it would be tight on her because her tits are bigger. Everyone would see her hard nipples that were pierced.

I pulled them out and said, "Here ya go Steph. Put these one so we can go for breakfast."

She looked at them and that at me. "Sally, I will be showing everything I have if I wear those."

"Exactly, Steph. I want to show you off. You enjoyed showing everything I have, so you get to do the same as I did." I told her, then added, "Unless you just want to go naked."

"No, that's ok, I'll wear what you give me. Damn, this is scary, but exciting." Steph said as she began to get dressed.

Once we finished, we walked to the kitchen. The others were sitting there, and Steve looked lost. I guess he had a rough night sleeping all alone.

"We are going out for breakfast if any of you want to join us." I told them.

"Steph, you are almost naked. You sure you want to be out in public like that?" Steve questioned.

"I may not want to Steve, but I have to. I owe Sally and this is how she wants me. Of course, she gave me an option. Either wear this, or go naked." Steph told him.

"Steve, if you don't agree with what I am doing with your girlfriend, I can stop right now and leave the house. But, that will be on you." I said.

"No, I just never saw Steph like this going out in public. Can I come along for breakfast?" He asked me.

"Yes, you are all welcome to come along, as long as you don't interfere with what I am doing with her." I told them all.

Ron and Joan said they would like to go also and Steve agreed to let me do as I wanted with his girlfriend. So, once again, we loaded up in Steve's SUV and off we went. I had already picked the restaurant I wanted to go to, and told Steve where it was.

We drove to the restaurant with me and Steph sitting next to each other. Ron rode up front with Steve and Joan sat beside me. I made sure Steph sat with her legs wide apart and told her that is how she will sit in the restaurant too.

With her legs spread like that, her pussy was clearly visible, because her tiny skirt wouldn't cover it up. Even if she had her legs closed, her pussy was in view for others to see. But, I made sure she was wet and dripping on the trip. I had my fingers in her pussy as soon as we got in and I played with her the whole trip. She was so wet and I could tell she was excited and I think ready to cum when we arrived at the restaurant.

Steve parked and the rest of the got out, but I made Steph stay with me so I could give her some more instructions. "Steph, once we go in, I will find a table where I can show off your pussy. Just like you had me do. When you sit, it will be facing the rest of the restaurant. You won't have to pull your skirt up, because it will be up anyway. Spread your legs as wide as you can and keep your hands on the table. Do not, for any reason move from this position. You can order your own breakfast and I want you to be sure you show the waiter or waitress your pussy. If you don't think they are looking, you will ask them to look at it. Understand your rules Steph?"

bydasea
bydasea
1,034 Followers
12