Showing Sally Ch. 10

Story Info
The roommates have Sally again and show her off.
7k words
4.68
15.6k
18
2

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Greetings once again! As I have said before, the naked female body is beautiful and should be seen by all. But, this is a work of fiction and no one should try to do this in public.

Everyone one in this series is over the legal age.

Many thanks to Sadkins116 for his guidance, thoughts and corrections.

*****

I smiled at them all. They have taken over my life again and now want me naked in public. I was so happy to oblige, I practically tore my clothes off. I got my blouse off over my head, which was easier than unbuttoning it all the way, then slid my jeans down my legs, with my panties inside. Before I got the jeans off, I slipped my shoes off and then the jeans. I bent over to remove my socks, showing everyone behind me my naked ass and pussy.

I was dripping wet down there and loved it all. I would try to do everything they wanted, as long as I wasn't spanked like before. Soon, I stood next to Steph, and both of us were naked.

I said, "Steph, I released you, so you can dress if you want."

She laughed and said, "No reason for clothes at this point Sally. Hell, everyone has seen me naked, along with watched me get fucked 3 times and saw me sucking cocks. Some have had their fingers in my pussy and ass. So, I won't get dressed until later. Let's go home."

She took my hand and everyone watched as the 2 naked girls walked out of the restaurant followed by 3 other fully dressed people. I had my fun with her, but now it will be me on the receiving end and I wondered how much more I would have to do.

I would still make them promise not to get me arrested or in trouble, I would not lose my virginity and I would not be punished like the last time. Yes, I would agree to some form of punishment, but no naked ass spanking. But of course, that leaves a lot of open space for them to punish me should I break a rule or tell them no.

Steve took us all home and yes, Steph and I walked naked up the walk to the house. I'm not sure if we were noticed, but it was fun once again, being naked where others could see me.

However, once inside, the fun time with her was over. Steph went to her room, got dressed and returned. As soon as she got back, she said, "Sally, in your chair. You know how to sit so we can get a good view of your cute pussy."

I went to my chair, sat down and spread my legs. I felt the cooler air on my open pussy and wondered how it would feel with a cock in it. Someday I'll find out.

Once I was in place, Joan said, "OK Sally, we are going to work on your rules and then we can go through them again. Just like we did the first time. Just sit and let us work while we stare at your pussy."

I just nodded and they all went to the table to talk. I couldn't hear anything, but did notice they were all staring right at my open pussy and that made me so wet.

Once they all discussed what would happen this time, they came to me with the paper that had all the rules on it. And like the first time, I had to read them out loud and then tell them if I accepted them or not.

'We will begin having you do things in class, since you don't want punishments like before. We will use your class time as punishment. But, we will still protect you so you don't get arrested or expelled.'

"I don't know about that one. I guess it all depends on what I might have to do in my classes. I mean, I don't want to sit there naked or anything like that. However, I will agree to this rule as long as you protect me," I told them.

'You will be naked at all times while in this house. You must strip as soon as you come in and can't dress until it is time to go back out, regardless of who is here.'

"No wait. Before it was I could wear clothes if a teacher or parent came to visit. No, can't do this." I said.

"We like this rule and want to keep it. You will just have to explain to everyone that you have become a nudist and will be naked for them." Ron told me.

"I don't know, but I will do my best. I guess we can keep that one in too." I informed them. I wanted to be naked a lot and if I say no, they might quit showing me off.

'The only clothes you can wear out are the ones we pick for you. You have no choice in what you wear, which also includes what you wear to class.'

"You are really serious about having me do things in my classes, aren't you?" I questioned.

"Yes, as we said, since we can't punish you like before, we have to have something we can do for punishment. So, it will be in your classes for now and maybe other places later." Steve told me.

'Once a week you will get shaved by one of us. The first week will be Joan, the second week is Ron, then Steph and then Steve. Once we have all shaved you, we start over. It will be up to you to remind us who is supposed to do the honors.'

I smiled and said, "Ok, I like that. And when I am being shaved, do they still shave my pits and legs along with my pussy?

"You won't have to shave anything again. We will take care of all of it for you." Steve told me.

"And you promise that you won't be sticking your fingers in my pussy, right?" I asked.

"Agreed, just like before" They all said together.

'While we are out anyplace, if we say show me, or strip, you have to obey. If we say show me, you must expose your tits and pussy. If we say strip, everything comes off, including your shoes. And at times the orders will come via text.'

"That still scares me, but I guess since I have done it before, I agree. I hope I don't end up naked in class." I told them.

" Just like before Sally, we will expose you in many places, such as a restaurant, the beach, in the movies, at a bowling alley, on the street, and even the library. Of course, we will pick many other places and that may mean classrooms, so you have to be ready at all times." Steph said.

'While in the house, you are not allowed to close doors. That means that when you go to bed, your door stays open. When you use the bathroom, the door stays open. You can't hide anything at any time.'

"Just like before, huh. Ok, that is not a problem." I told them.

"Yep, you have to be visible at all times, but you may use a cover when you sleep, unless we say otherwise at bedtime." Steph explained.

'Whenever you sit down, including in class, you have to spread your legs apart. They will be at least 2 feet apart whenever you sit. It doesn't matter what you are or are not wearing. You will be showing panties, naked pussy or if you have on jeans, nothing.'

"Yes, that is ok. I don't mind showing off for you and others. I will be very nervous in class, but will do it for you" I said.

'Whenever you are naked or just showing your pussy and tits, we can touch you all over. And others may touch you too. No one will put anything in your pussy so we can protect your virginity. But your ass is not off limits'

"I have enjoyed that part and will let anyone and everyone touch me all over, as long as nothing is slid into my pussy." I explained.

'At times, we will ask you to touch other people. We may want you to lick a pussy or jerk a guy off. And if you have been really bad, you might have to suck a cock.'

"Wait, I don't like sucking cocks. Licking a pussy is ok, but no cocks please. I'll jerk them off, but please not in my mouth." I begged them to forget this rule.

"No, we won't forget this rule. We will only do it if you have been bad and we will be sure it is a cock that is clean. Without this rule, you might as well get dressed and we will forget everything." Joan said.

I thought it over and since I would have to stop the game, I said, "Ok, but please don't make me do it very often."

They all giggled and Ron said, "Just don't get in trouble and you won't have to suck any cock."

'Each day, once you are home and naked, you will go back out to the mail box to collect our mail. Once you are at the box, you will sort out the letters for each of us. You cannot comeback in until all the mail has been sorted and you have 5 different stacks to give to us. If anyone is there, you will allow them to touch you anyplace, but you will tell them you are still a virgin and not to put anything in your cunt.'

"Ok, I have done that before, but do I have to say cunt. It sounds like such a dirty thing when it is said," I questioned.

"Yes, you have to say CUNT each time. We expect you to say it loud and proud so we can hear you from the house," Joan told me.

"Ok, if I have to I will. I am ready to be your toy and will try my best to do everything you desire, except lose my virginity and get arrested or expelled," I said.

'We can still add to your rules at any time, but you have to agree with them before they are implemented.'

"Ok, I agree then. I accept all the rules you have given me and look forward to see what you might have me do or who I show off too, again." I said.

"Very good Sally. Now, since we have not picked up the mail yet today, go get it. Remember you have to sort it out while standing at the box." Ron said.

I put my legs down, got up, picked up the key and walked to the door. Once it was open, I saw there were 3 other people at the box talking. One was the same guy from before and the other 2 were a guy who lived 3 doors down and a lady who lived 2 doors down in the opposite direction.

I turned to say something to my roommates, but they all said, "Doesn't matter who is there Sally, get the mail and do as you are told."

Well, this is the first test of my new rules. I suppose, since I have to retrieve the mail everyday while naked, I might as well get it over with. So, I opened the door more and walked out. I noticed my roommates behind me taking videos and pictures of my nudity as I walked to the box.

The 3 people didn't notice me yet, but it wasn't long before the one neighbor who had seen me before spoke up. "Well, look at this. You still doing your initiation or do you just like being naked out here. How about your other friend, is she going to show up too?"

"No, it is just me and yes, it is kind of a part of my initiation, but this time I lost a bet too." I told the guy.

The lady stared at me and said, "Shameless. You should not be out here like that. It isn't right for you young people to show off like you are doing. You might get raped or something."

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, I know I shouldn't be like this, but I have to pay my debt. You might even see more of me from time to time."

She looked disgusted as she walked away, shaking her head. Now it was just the 2 guys.

The new guy said, "You have a sexy body. Can I touch you? Can I take you home where we can have some fun?"

"Thank you for the compliment, but no I won't go home with you. However, while I get the mail and sort it out, you may feel me up and touch me anyplace. The only thing I ask is you don't enter my cunt. I am a virgin and don't want anything in my cunt till I am married," I told him.

"Cool," said the guy and both guys stepped up and started feeling me up. They had their hands all over me. My tits, my ass, the front of my pussy, my belly and even at my little puckered hole in the back.

Then, the new guy put his finger into my ass and I just leaned back to take in more. I knew my new owners would love that. He had his finger all the way up my ass and was wiggling it around. The other guy, who had felt me up before, was rubbing around my cunt and had found my clit. He was rubbing it hard and I was juicing up.

I had the mail all sorted out into 5 different stacks and ready to go back inside. I let the guys play with me for a few more minutes and then said, "OK, guys. I got my mail sorted out so it is time to go back inside. But, I might be back on other days if I keep losing bets like I usually do."

They reluctantly took their hands from my naked body, but both squeezed me someplace before I was free. It did feel good to have their hands on me and I wondered what it would be like to be in bed with a man. I know what it's like with a girl, but never slept with a guy. Mmmm, maybe Larry will get lucky soon.

I walked back to the house, taking my time so the guys had a good long look at my naked ass. I even wiggled it a little extra for them. I loved to tease them and maybe someday, if my husband allowed it, I would fuck them.

I got to the door and was met by my 4 friends or as I knew them now, my owners. "That was very cool, Sally. How did it feel having 2 of them playing with you?" Ron asked.

"Well, I did enjoy it and as you know I enjoy showing off. If I thought I could get away with it, I would stay naked all the time," I told him.

"Now that's a good thought," Steve said, "Maybe we can arrange that somehow."

"I don't think that can happen Steve," Steph told him, "But I would really like it. Can you imagine sitting in class with no clothes on?"

I said, "No, I can't, but it would be interesting if I could. Bet my professors would love me that way, but of course, they wouldn't be able to lecture to much if I was."

We all laughed at that and then Joan said, "Hey guys, we need to go shopping. We are almost out of everything and we can't keep ordering take out."

"You're right Joan," Ron said. "Guess we can all go. Let's find something nice for Sally so we can get it done before dark."

Then, Steve said, "Get in your chair Sally and we will find you something to wear."

I sat in the chair, put my legs up on the arms and exposed my very moist open pussy. I liked showing them what I looked like down there. Maybe it would be different if I wasn't a virgin. Maybe it would open-up even more, but I didn't plan on finding out anytime soon.

They all went to my room and looked through the clothes I had. No one ever did this before and usually I wouldn't allow it. But, as I said, I consider them my owners and I must let them do anything they want.

They looked through everything, just as they did before and seemed to take longer this time. But, they finally came back out with a bag, which I figured had clothes in it.

"OK, let's go," Joan said. "I made a grocery list and we have your clothes Sally. You can dress later."

Steph handed me a pair of 4" heels and said, "Just put these on for now Sally. The other clothes will be given to you later."

I put the heels on and we walked out the door. I saw some other neighbors watching us, but no one said anything. I wondered if any of them would call the police to report a naked lady walking around. But I didn't have time to think about it, because we had arrived at Steve's car and we were climbing in.

Once again, I sat in the back with the girls while Steve and Ron road up front. Once I was in, I spread my legs, showing my bald naked pussy to the others and Joan, along with Steph took my legs and spread them even more. By the time, they finished pulling my legs apart, I was split almost in half.

Steve started driving and said, "Hey guys, did we add beer to the list? If not, we do need some."

Joan said, "Yes, I put it down."

Then Ron said, "You know we should get some liquor too, but they don't sell it in the grocery store. I know a package store that is close by and never is too busy."

"Point the way Ron and we'll go there first," Steve told him.

Ron gave him directions and soon, we were in a small parking lot, in front of a liquor store. I only saw a couple other cars in the lot, but it looked like they also had a bigger lot in the back. Steve parked and shut off the engine.

"Sally, you need to get out so we can discuss the clothes we will give you or not give you." Ron said.

Why can't they get out and discuss it? If I get out, I am naked and others will see me. But, I guess that is the point of them wanting me out. So, without a word, I closed my legs and climbed over Joan to get to the door. I opened it and stepped out into the lot, in broad daylight and naked.

I am not sure how long I stood there, but I guess lucky for me, I didn't see anyone one else around. Then, Ron opened the window and put his hand out.

Joan also opened her window and said, "Sally, Ron has what you can wear and here is the list of what we want. The money is with the list. And before you ask, yes, you will go in alone to shop. Remember, if anyone wants to touch, they may."

I took the clothes first and pulled them out of the bag they were in. Just as I figured there wasn't much. They had given me one of my sheer bras and my sheer panties. They were bright red and I knew they did it just so more people would notice me. This time, the panties were not a thong, but being sheer like they were, my ass would still be visible.

I slid the panties up my legs and over my damp pussy and naked ass, then I slipped on the bra on. I knew everything was still out to be seen, but that is what I wanted. I wanted others to see my naked body and to be humiliated. They were making sure both happened.

Well, I guess I need to get going, I thought. I never in my life thought that so many people would get to see me naked. I always figured it was just a dream and the only one who would really see me naked would be my future husband, whoever he may be.

But now, I am being seen by so many and to top it off, anyone who wants can feel me up as long as they don't finger my pussy. Well, maybe I should say cunt now since I was told I had to tell others not to put anything in my cunt because I was still a virgin.

Once I had my panties and bra on, I took the list and the money and started toward the liquor store. I heard a couple doors closing behind me and figured they might follow me to get a good video and some new pictures of me exposing myself in public.

Ron was right, it wasn't busy. I saw the clerk as I walked in and he stopped talking to a customer. The customer turned and looked at me too. Then the clerk came around the counter and walked right up to me.

"Look, I don't mind you walking around half naked, but if the cops show up, you will be in trouble, and so will I for allowing you to do it. So, please hurry and get what you need and leave," He said.

"Yes, Sir, I will. But can you help me find what I need to get? If you do, I'll let you play with my cunt if you don't put your finger in it. My cunt is a virgin and I don't want it popped." I said.

"I don't know about that, but I will help you. What do you need?" He questioned me.

I showed him the list my owners gave me and he said, "Ok, follow me. Once we are done getting these bottles and you pay, I might feel you up if you'll pull your panties down."

"Yes, sir, I can do that. Do you want them down now?" I asked.

He thought for a moment and said, "Yes, I think so. Pull them down just far enough to show your cunt."

I did as he asked and pulled the sheer panties down and uncovered my pussy for him. He reached over to me and rubbed the outside of my pussy, but didn't try anything else.

"I like that he said. Sure, I can't fuck you once we get your booze?"

"No sir, all you can do is feel me up. I said I am a virgin and want to stay that way until I get married." I informed him.

"Well, will you marry me?" He asked.

"No sir, I am sorry, but I don't even know you, but if you want, I'll let you put your finger up my ass." I said.

"Really!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, not in my cunt, but in my ass, is fine. I'll bend over if you want," I told him.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12